All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Still going strong!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really a romance is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liking this series - thank you

ArdieffArdieffabout 1 year ago

Sexual assault by the school nurse against a student.....

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Good story going, curious how the nurse can get away with that LOL.... Never had a school nurse that looked that good..!! But i could see some cheerleaders going after that!!! 5+++ starts keep it going..

ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

As always, a well-written story, with good characters & action development, with a sprinkling of suspense on top. :) Love it! Can't wait for the rest of the story! :)

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

First of all, I'd like to thank the author for not making us wait for the new installment. I liked it, especially when Mandy told him how strong her feelings for him were. I didn't like the scene with the nurse because it seemed like for her he was one more in an extensive list. I wish there weren't swinging and swapping in this story, although I'm afraid there won't be such luck. This author seems to like stories with such things. I'd hate to see the girls with other guys.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 1 year ago

I, too, am enjoying this series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is definitely not a romance and not even a good story. Mostly because there is no story.

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this series very much. Great job and thanks for sharing.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I'm hoping that you incorporate some more of the outside word into your story. Maybe he can somehow get even with the rest of the team. Being just a suck and fuck story gets boring! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE NOVA STARS!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This is well written and enjoyable. Thank you!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

The front of a calf is like the front of your back, it does not exist. Muscles and bones heal from injury. Heels are part of your feet.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent continuation. Very hot and erotic

5stars

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 year ago

What's not to love?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

5/5. Even better than chapter 1. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first chapter was excellent but you completely killed the story was this chapter. A romance is between two people, usually a man and a woman. This is NOT a romance story since you have involved multiple women. Not a fan . 1*

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Lucky geek! I love the way your mind wonders. Maybe some here have a problem with your fantasies even though you warned them what they were about to read was fiction totally made up by your dirty mind! Oh well what can I say? Five (5) stars (⭐)'s !

Cheers

SAGE

Next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars. The shy geek finally gets his. Hopefully,all, including the nurse, of their pills fail and his love piss makes them all mommies. YES!! Please write another chapter!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loved the kinky nurse! Five stars and a favorite point!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

For a romance story a little bit weird but who am I to argue. Enjoyable read of a high school fantasy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

You’re one of my favorited authors on the site, but the series chafes me a bit because it is actually an erotic coupling story placed in the romance genre for some reason. As a romance story, it is sorely lacking regarding plot lines that make sense. It is a fun read from an erotic coupling standpoint. A few sentence changes strategically placed could have shifted the series closer to romance. Just my two cents - 4*

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmm 5 Stars..!!! More in text, Please...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I stopped reading at the scene with the nurse. This sort of juvenile fantasy just doesn’t appeal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agreed, it doesn't seem to be a romance. Probably erotic couplings. Maybe mind control? He's not doing anything like that consciously, but Mandy's little I-don't-understand speech sure sounds like that's involved. I'd say the same for the nurse, except apparently she screws every male patient she gets.

(Seriously, that kind of I-don't-understand-this-but-I-can't-help-myself speech is usually a sign of a story that doesn't make sense. The author knows the reader's going to say it doesn't make sense, so he tries to sound profound by saying it first.)

I'm enjoying the story despite that and the typos and all the rest of that, for what it's worth, but it's not the story it could be if you had real characters instead of cardboard people whose only real purpose is to screw endlessly.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

You clearly inject far more fantasy into this than reality supports as, geek or not, he will certainly gain more support from fellow geeks, some from non-athletes and maybe a few strokes from athletes; he will not, however, get every girl trying to feel his butt because of this one-time thing. He'd certainly get respect for trying, but not the notoriety ascribed by the story.

Several others such as a fellow poster (Demosthenes) correctly state this is more erotic couplings than romance. What disturbs me is that you retcon your own work by employing Mandy to state she doesn't know why when she clearly explained in Ch 1 that she wanted to give him a chance because "he never had any expectations for her" after he helped her and tutored her. Certainly for that major omission and the very odd anatomy and spelling mistakes, -1 star. The other -1 star comes from the nurse humping any male in the school: for all the students to know she reigns as the Queen of Hoedom means every administrator in the school would have to be blind and deaf to not hear the school gossip and especially not to investigate it. Clearly involving the school nurse inserts more fantastic elements into this, but it stretches credulity to think he's 1) dumb enough to tell Mandy and 2) that Mandy would want to hear it. Then we have Tina for "protection"? A few could argue to fit this into Group Sex and even Voyeurism--not romance.

We do learn he helped Mandy for 2 years, and that filled in a nice piece of the puzzle. You do explain her thinking as to why there could have been other reasons for her attraction to him. However, while you established her as a fiery and feisty redhead, you draw her behavior to deviate from that in this chapter; redheads are NOT known for being particularly understanding, tend to be quick-tempered (meaning the average reader would have expected Mandy to go slap the nurse for encroaching on her "man") and a bit more possessive than other women. So yeah...you muddied the waters unnecessarily here for whatever reasons. 3

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

H.S. Sophomore fantasy time but still interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES