High School Hijinx Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't stop, pounding her into the wall as she lost all semblance of reason, with not a single sign of reprieve. Her muscles went slack as she was no longer able to stand, having been thoroughly liquefied by her student's god-like stamina.

Alex wrapped an arm around her chest as he felt her going limp, keeping her upright as he relentlessly pounded into her abused pussy, earning a breathless grunt with each and every thrust.

"Ungh-unf-unf-hnng-fu-uh-uk!"

Alex became a slave to his lust for what seemed like an eternity until he finally came with a bestial roar, burying himself to the hilt in her twitching pussy as he pumped her womb full of his hot seed. April's mind shattered as she passed out, the scalding heat of his semen too much to bear as her pussy gushed, covering his loins in clear fluid as her body tried to force out the massive intruder.

Alex held fast, his thighs straining with effort as he fought to remain coherent and support their weight, his cock firing rope after rope of his thick seed into her tight passage. He groaned as his orgasm seemed to stretch on forever, the head of his member becoming overly-sensitive even as he continued to spurt inside of her. After a few minutes his orgasm finally subsided, relinquishing just enough control for him to catch their spent bodies before they collapsed onto the hard tiles.

When he came to, April was cradled in his arms, still twitching from the aftershocks of her world altering climax. He lifted her chin and kissed her, slowly and without sexual undertones, even with his wilting cock still buried in her pussy.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and dried off, we've been in here long enough."

She nodded, almost collapsing as she tried to stand on shaky legs. Alex was hardly any better, but still had enough strength left to support her as they quickly soaped up and washed off.

He caught her as she stumbled out of the restroom and scooped her up in his arms, her mind still in a daze as he sat her down on the bed and crawled in beside her. April shuffled up his body until her head was resting on his chest, the thick muscle providing more than enough cushion for a makeshift pillow. She dozed off almost instantly, with Alex following not far behind.

He woke up to the quiet sound of sobbing, a small wet spot on his chest.

"Ms. Suomi? What's wrong?"

She looked up at him, anguish written on her features even as she nestled her face into the crook of his neck.

"This was a mistake!"

Panic raced through his body as his mind struggled to think of what had went wrong.

"What? Why!?"

She sobbed even louder, "I'm ruined, Alex!"

Confusion crossed his features, "What are you talking about?"

"You're my student, and you're going to leave for college when you graduate, and I'll never see you again!"

Alex didn't like that look, there was no submission, no snarky attitude. She looked scared, frightened of some unknown future.

"That's months away! I could very easily end up going to a local college. I can't just up and leave my best friend anyways."

That was the wrong thing to say, as her distraught expression quickly became laced with furious jealousy.

"And there's other girls! How am I supposed to compete with some eighteen year old skank?!"

That, was also the wrong thing to say. Alex was suddenly very agitated.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Brianna is NOT a skank!"

She snarled, "Oh shut up! It's clear that you've been banging the daylights out of each other. No wonder she's wrapped around your little finger. You need to leave. Now."

Alex was stupefied. How had things gone so wrong so quickly?

"I said get out! And don't worry about your grades. I'll fix them tonight."

His grades were the last thing on his mind as he tried to figure out exactly what the hell had just happened. He left in a daze, hurriedly throwing on his discarded clothing before walking out to his car. The cover of night had long since fallen, and as he checked his phone, he realized he might have fucked up his deal with Bree.

He cursed and shifted into gear, speeding in the direction of his best friend's house, intent on salvaging at least one relationship.