High School Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least keep two hands on the wheel!" Josh pleaded. He felt Liz letting go of his arm.

"Just a little more" she grunted as she was pushing the pedal further down. The motor groaned and the car shot forward.

They were far passed the speed limit and the. All Josh could do was keep rubbing her and pray he got out alive.

"Yes, yes, yes," Liz grunted.

She let out a scream and he felt her leg twitching violently around his hand. He watched in awe at her face, twisted in orgasmic bliss. Josh held on for dear life while they swerved, but somehow Liz managed to keep the car on the road. At least she had let go of the gas when she reached her climax and the car slowed down while Liz caught her breath.

"You're crazy! You could have killed us both!" Josh spat.

"I told you I was the dangerous one!" she panted with a devilish smile.