High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know where we go from here, is that right?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, that's exactly it."

"I thought about it too," she began to say. "I would love to stay here longer with you, but my life is in L.A. right now, and you have this big CFO position on this side of the country. I think you know where this is going."

Connor nodded; he knew where this was going.

"You're right, we lead very busy lives," he began to say. "My job is in one city, but it can be very time-consuming. And your job takes you pretty much all over the world. I guess this just can't be more than a one-day thing between us."

"Or a few days. I was already planning to stay in town a little longer," she said.

Connor smiled. "That's good to know."

"And if you ever find yourself in L.A., rest assured that you'll always have a place to stay with me."

"That sounds wonderful."

The End.