High School Reunion Reunion

Story Info
Me and my first girl friend get together.
2.9k words
4.31
13.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High School Reunion Reunion

Rhoda was my first girlfriend. I was Rhoda's only boyfriend for any length of time in high school.

She had a great body. Rhoda was 5' 9" with a trim, athletic figure. I estimate her measurements were 36-24-34. Rhoda sported a full C cup. She wore her straight light brown hair parted in the middle, Dorothy Hamill style, just above the earlobe. Rhoda constantly complained about her boring brown hair. She was on the Pom Pom squad and sang in the choir.

We dated for 4 months our junior year. After a date we would go to her home and chat with her folks for an hour. Being from the South and Southern Baptists I guess they were checking me out for matrimonial reasons. What did I know Rhoda being my first girlfriend and all?

After 4 months she dumped me. She said she did not want to get serious. We were only 18 and I was college bound. But her folks were 21 and 18 when they wed so her thinking process was different than mine.

I took the break up hard. We barely talked after that. Life moved on.

After high school I saw her one time. I was working at Dillard's the summer between undergrad and grad school. She blew through my department. Rhoda probably did not notice me.

The next time I saw her was at our 10-year high school reunion. She looked great. Rhoda's body had not changed. Her boring brown hair was gone. She was sporting shoulder length blonde hair curled at the end. She was wearing a Spring formal type dress. I figured this was her outfit for the college formal she never had. At the time I did not know she earned a college degree part time.

She came up to me and we hugged like we were dating again. Her husband Gary was with her. My wife Rae was with me. We sat together at a table. The four of us chatted away like old friends. It was great.

Our high school class reunion was held every 5 years in a ballroom at the Marriott on East Kellogg. Going forward we attended without spouses.

We always chatted at every reunion. Catching up was fun. At the 20-year reunion she pinched my butt as we moved on to other classmates. There was something special about that.

She was always happy, positive and upbeat. At the 35th reunion Rhoda was different. She was sad, subdued and distant. Something was wrong.

An hour and a half into the reunion I had touched base with everyone I wanted to see. I saw Rhoda sitting in a chair by herself with her head tilted at a downward angle staring into space.

I sat down on a chair to her right.

"Rhoda, something is wrong. Care to talk about it? My late wife told me I was a good listener."

Rhoda looked at me for a moment, like she was peering into my soul. She blurted out "Gary left me for another woman."

"I'm sorry to hear that." I replied.

"Thanks Mike."

Her whole body tilted to the right, resting on my left arm. She began to sob.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"A glass of red wine."

"Dry or sweet?"

"Dry I guess." She was not used to drinking.

I went to the bar and got her a glass of merlot. The bartender had a box of tissue. I asked for and he gave me three. I returned to Rhoda, giving her the merlot and tissue.

"Thanks, Mike. Thanks for everything."

Rhoda then started to tell me her post-high school life story 3 times during the course of the evening. After being a secretary for a year after high school she began attending Wichita State parttime. She was a Marketing major. She met Gary while going to school. They got married a year before her graduation. Their married life began. They had 3 boys. They left Wichita. Gary got a great job offer in Cleveland as a sales manager. The boys were raised and gone. Then Gary was let go in a corporate purge.

That's when things started to head south in their marriage. Gary got another job in Akron. It was for less pay and benefits. She got a marketing position, but their combined income was lower than before. Gary became disinterested in everything and distant.

Then he filed for divorce and left her. The divorce was finalized a couple of months ago.

Every time she finished her story she began to sob. Rhoda kept asking for more wine. I got her water between glasses of wine. She did not appear to notice.

After the third time through her story, she said "Mike, you've been great listening to me talk. I really appreciate it. Can I ask you for one more thing?"

"Sure." I replied.

"Help me get up."

I did so. Rhoda had the coordination of a new born calf.

"Can you help me to my room?"

"Sure."

We left the meeting hall. Elevators were close by. Her room was on the 4th floor. I was staying in a room on the 5th floor.

We were alone on the elevator. I held her up. Her right side leaned on my left.

She was wearing a fashionable blue floral summer dress. The dress was sleeveless. It had a v neck that showed a tad of cleavage. The dress stopped a couple inches above her knees.

At the door Rhoda fished around in her left front pocket for the room key. She pulled the key out. Rhoda was too tipsy to slide the key in the slot.

"Mike, can you open the door and help me in?"

"I'm glad to."

The door opened. I grabbed her right arm and let her to the bed.

"You've been such a great help. Thanks so much."

She fell back on the bed.

After a couple of seconds Rhoda said "I don't feel good. The room is spinning around."

She was about to throw up.

"Let's hurry to the bathroom."

I grabbed her by the right arm and dragged her to the bathroom.

We just got inside the bathroom and she began throwing up.

She threw up the first time on the front of her dress. A second later Rhoda was leaning over the bathroom sink. She threw up several times.

When she finished throwing up, she twisted to the left and landed on the closed toilet seat, leaned back and sighed.

She began to sob.

"Mike, my life is such a wreck. Here you are helping me and now I threw up all over the place."

She paused for a few seconds.

"Mike, I need you to help me out of my dress and help me into bed. Please, please, please!"

"Sure Rhoda."

I tugged her by the hand to get her to stand up.

Grabbing her dress by the hem I slowly pulled the dress up so as not to get vomit on her body or bathroom floor. Before rinsing the dress out in the bathtub I took a look at her body.

Her magnificent 36C boobs were supported by a strapless and backless nude color underwire bra. She was wearing modest nude bikini briefs.

I helped her down to the toilet seat.

After turning on the tub water faucet I rinsed her dress and draped it over the shower head.

While I was doing that Rhoda leaned her head back on the bathroom wall, hands falling below her sides, occasionally groaning.

That done I asked her if she had pajamas or a nightgown.

"My pajamas are in my carryon" she said.

Returning to the bed room I fished around in her carryon until finding her pajamas.

Her pajamas were a linen leopard print. The top had 2 buttons on the front. Very sexy.

Now came the time to remove her bra.

Being the gentleman, I gave her the opportunity to remove her bra.

Rhoda reached behind to unhook her bra. In her inebriated state she could not do it. Not even close.

"Mike, I'm so embarrassed. I can't do it. You'll have to take off my bra."

"No problem."

I unhooked her bra and slid the straps over down her arms. Her boobs looked magnificent. There was a nice sag. They looked great. She leaned back on the toilet.

"You'll have to stand up so I can put on your pajamas."

"Thanks. Just put my top on. I don't want to mess with the bottoms. I just want to go to bed."

I put her top on and buttoned it.

I said "Before you go to bed, two things. Do you have some aspirin? Otherwise, you will have hangover."

"In my carryon."

"The other thing is let's brush your teeth. After throwing up you need to cleanse your breath.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

I grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and gave her teeth a quick brushing.

I found the aspirin in her carryon. I gave two aspirin tablets to her and a glass of water. She gulped down the water. She was thirsty after all her drinking and vomiting.

"Mike, can you help me to bed?"

"Sure, but first I'll turn down the covers."

After turning down the bed I led her to the left side. I helped her down to the bed.

"Mike, you've been a life saver tonight. May I ask you one more favor?"

"Sure."

"Please stay with me the night. I'm such a mess. I've never drunk so much. I feel awful. I feel so alone. I need you. Please don't leave me."

"Sure. I won't leave you."

I covered Rhoda with the sheet. She quickly fell asleep.

There I was invited to spend the night with an old flame. We were both single. After all that had gone on, I was not going to sleep on the floor. The bed was king sized. I stripped to my underwear and crawled in other side of the bed. If she woke up, I was sleeping 5 feet away. Surely, she would not mind sharing a bed with me under the circumstances.

Shortly thereafter I fell asleep.

Around 8:00 AM I woke up. Rhoda's body was next to mine. Her left arm draped over my stomach. Since my wife died, five months ago I had not even been on a date. It felt good to have Rhoda next to me.

After a few minutes I pulled up my left arm and put it behind her head and around her left should. She sighed, snuggled closer and remained asleep.

Rhoda finally woke up at 8:30. She blinked her eyes and shook her head.

"How do you feel", I asked.

She thought for a moment. "I don't have much energy. My stomach feels empty. What happened last night?"

I hoisted myself up with my back flush to the headboard.

"Where to begin. I noticed you were depressed last night. I sat down next to you. You told me Gary left you for another woman. Then you told me your post high school life story 3 times.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't think a thing of it. You needed someone to talk to. You asked for wine. I got several glasses for you, but I hasten to add I slipped waters in between the wine. Then you asked me to help you to your room. Shortly after arriving in your room, we made a mad dash to the bathroom where you threw up. Once on yourself and the rest in the sink."

"Yuck."

"I helped you off with your dress. I rinsed if off in the bathtub. It's hanging on the shower head. Then you asked me to you take your bra off."

"I did?"

"Yes. You tried to unhook it yourself, but you could not, so I did. Then I put your pajama top on. You said you did not want to mess with putting on the pajama bottoms, so I led you to your side of the bed and here we are. Questions?"

"Not at the moment."

"Buy the way, you must have a huge bladder. You drank a lot of wine and water last night and did not go to the bathroom once."

"Well, I woke up in the middle of the night needing to go really bad. I rolled off the bed, tried to stand up and failed, so I crawled to the bathroom and went. After I crawled back to the bed, I saw you and crept over and fell asleep next to you."

"One thing you said last night really impressed me. I did not know you went to college parttime all those years and got a degree. I'm impressed."

"Thanks" said Rhoda.

We chatted a bit about whatever for a few minutes. Rhoda moved herself up the headboard and laid next to me with her head on my chest and left arm draped across my stomach.

Then she said "You've been wonderful to me. I was depressed, you listened to me. I needed help to my room. You helped me. I got sick. You helped me. I asked you to stay with me. You stayed. Gary and I had troubles for months before he filed against me. I haven't been with a man in nearly a year. I have one more favor to ask. Will you make love to me?"

"I'd love to" I replied.

As our lips and bodies met for our first kiss since high school, I felt her fingers unbuttoning her pajama top.

Seconds rolled by. Our kiss became more intense. She pressed her body against mine.

I worked my right hand to the side of her left boob. Massaging the side boob started her moaning. Rhoda arched her back. I put my entire hand over her entire boob massaging the whole thing. She started to purr.

I slipped my right hand inside her pajama top. My thumb and index finder rubbed her left nipple.

She said "I like that" leaned back and slid off her pajama top.

With both boobs exposed I sucked her right boob and caressed her left. Her purring intensified.

I placed each hand on a boob and massaged them. My tongue licked the gap between her boobs. Rhoda giggled. My tongue moved down her torso.

At her bikini bottom my tongue probed as deeply as it could. After moving my tongue back and forth inside her underwear and not contacting her bush I took my hands and slid her bikini bottom down her legs to her feet. She kicked them off.

While moving down her body Rhoda purred and moaned.

My hands left her boobs and grabbed her butt cheeks. My tongue maneuvered to her slit. I switched from licking her slit to sucking her clit. Her moaning intensified. Rhoda's slit got wet. She put her hands behind my head.

When I got her to the edge of an orgasm I stopped, crawled up the bed and stuck my cock in her mouth.

I thrust my cock in her mouth twice. She had no trouble taking in my cock.

After the thrusts I moved down the bed and inserted my cock in her slit. She moaned louder.

We went at it. Every time I thrust my cock into her slit, she raised her butt, causing in a slapping sound.

After 2 thrusts I came. I kept at. Soon she came.

I laid on top of her while we caught our breaths. After a minute or so I rolled off to her right side.

"That was great. It's been so long." Rhoda panted.

"I agree."

We just laid next to each other in silence.

I broke the silence. I said "You have the best body of anyone I dated."

"Thanks very much" Rhoda replied.

We laid in bed and chatted.

"Do you remember our first date?" I asked.

"Vaguely." She replied.

"The first thing I remember is when we went on the dance floor for the first slow dance my cock was so erect, I stood apart from you so you would not get jabbed and scared away. But during the other slow dances my erection was lessoned.

"Now that you mention it, I remember that. I didn't think of fleeing due to your erection."

"The second thing I remember was you introduced me to your best friend, Debbie Potts. You put your arm around my waist and told her I was you boyfriend. No girl had done that before. That was special."

"I'm glad I made you feel so good."

Rhoda continued.

"I'd like you to visit me in Akron. We didn't do anything besides have a good night kiss when dated. I want you to come to Akron so we can be a naughty couple. Ya know do the things couples do. Go all the way and other stuff."

"Sounds great." I replied.

Then Rhoda said "What time is it?"

"9:30."

"Oh my gosh, I've got to get to the airport!"

Rhoda sprang from the bed and started throwing on clothes. It was all arms, legs and boobs.

"I'll put your dress from last night in a plastic laundry bag and place it in the suitcase".

"Thanks!" Said Rhoda panting.

"I put 2 business cards in your suitcase so we can plan our Akron rendezvous."

"Thanks" she said panting and scurrying all over the room.

Five minutes later she was dressed and packed.

I planted a big kiss on her.

She broke off the kiss after 5 seconds.

'I've got to get out of here. I'll call you this week."

"Looking forward to it." I said staying out of her way.

I felt good about the chances of Rhoda calling me. After all that was said and done in the past 12 hours, I rated the odds our relationship would continue at 90%. Time will tell.