High School Reunion Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
Rhoda and I Have a Long Weekend Together.
2.3k words
4.42
3.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhoda called a few days later. We worked out our naughty high school couple weekend in Akron.

I would arrive Friday night. Saturday we would go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. We would return to Akron, eat at Sonic, sit on the last row at a movie theatre, neck and play with each other's bodies.

After the movie we would drive to her garage, take each other's clothes off and make love in the back seat. Sunday we would ad lib.

Unfortunately, my Friday flights to Cleveland got delayed due to bad weather. I did not get my rental car until 10:30 PM. I arrived at Rhoda's house at midnight. A couple of minutes away from her house I called. She sounded groggy answering the phone. Rhoda opened the garage door with the automatic opener. I pulled in my car. She stood at the garage door in a blue knee length robe showing a little cleavage and put the garage door down.

I grabbed my suitcase on wheels and entered her home. We sat at the kitchen table and talked for a few minutes.

She was too tired for action, so we headed to her bedroom. While preparing for bed Rhoda took off her robe. Her pajamas looked great. She was wearing a sexy two piece light metallic satin blue number with lace trim at her boobs and thighs that barely covered her butt and showed ample cleavage.

We slept in that morning. Rhoda did not want any action that morning. She wanted to follow the script. After breakfast we took the hour drive to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

She wore a matching light weight white cotton jacket and slacks combo with a blue tube top, a thin black belt and black flats. The jacket covered her shapely butt. The tube top showed a minute amount of cleavage. Rhoda looked great. I was wearing a forest green collared short sleeved shirt, khaki shorts and brown topsiders.

I drove. The drive was pleasant. We talked about whatever. We held hands. No nervousness. No tension. Just pleasant conversation with a friend of the opposite sex.

We spent the balance of the day at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Finishing late in the afternoon we drove around downtown Cleveland so I could see the sports stadiums. We returned to Akron by 5:30.

Once we pulled into her garage Rhoda sprinted inside the house. I quickly got out of the car. Entering the house, I caught a glimpse of her entering the master bedroom. I followed.

When I entered the bedroom she had already removed the jacket and tube top. She was wearing a front closure strapless nude color support bra. It made her 36C boobs look great. Nice and big.

Taking off her slacks she sensed my staring.

"The cotton jacket and slacks are my favorite outfit. I don't want to mess them up when we fool around in the back seat after the movie. Besides I don't want to make undressing me difficult."

I was all for that.

She put on a medium yellow sleeveless blouse. The blouse had four buttons that looked easy to unbutton. Rhoda slipped a pair of khaki shorts over her modest nude bikini briefs. She wore the same belt and flats.

I drove to the local Sonic Drive-In.

At Sonic Rhoda ordered a Cheeseburger Combo and an iced tea. I ordered a cheeseburger and cherry limeade.

After eating we drove to a local movie theatre. A romantic comedy was playing. We sat in the middle of the back row. No one sat near us.

We began holding hands when we sat down. Once the movie started Rhoda would periodically run her right hand up and down my left thigh and/or take a flick at my cock. I in turn would run my left hand up and down her right thigh or brush her right boob. She would occasionally giggle.

When there was a kissing scene, we would do the same. We enjoyed acting like a couple of horny teenagers on a date.

Once the movie ended we drove to her house. When we entered the garage and closed the garage door we simultaneously looked at each other and kissed softly.

The kissing intensified. After about 30 seconds my left hand cupped her right boob. Rhoda went ummm. My fingers gently massaged her boob. Her right hand stroked my hardening cock. Before I knew it my right hand began massaging her left boob. Rhoda ummmed louder.

I sensed the sexual tension rising. My fingers began unbuttoning her blouse.

As hoped, the blouse was easy to unbutton. With her blouse unbuttoned I slid it down her arms.

Returning to her boobs I resumed massaging them. It did not take long before I unhooked her front closure bra. I looked down. Her boobs looked magnificent. Rhoda perked her boobs forward as if asking me to suck and play with her 36Cs. I obliged.

While concentrating on her boobs, Rhoda did her best to unzip my fly and tug at my shorts. To reward her efforts I stood up as best I could and let her pull down my shorts and underwear to my shins. She proceeded to work her right hand up and down on my cock.

I was about to come and said "Hang on. We need to get in the back seat before I cum."

"Ok!" replied Rhoda enthusiastically. She worked on removing her shorts, bikini underwear and flats as fast as possible. Rhoda rolled into the back seat ending up with her head flush with the passenger door on the driver's side, lying on her butt.

I in turn pulled my shirt off, dropped my shorts and underwear and kicked off my topsiders. I too rolled into the backseat, ending up squatting on the floor behind the passenger's front seat side.

The moment I hit the floor she opened her legs. I inserted my left index finger in her slit. It was soaking wet. I gave her slit a lick. Rhoda replied "oooooh!".

I crawled up on the back seat. There was not much room. I slid my left hand between her right shoulder and the back seat. My right hand was on the back seat edge to brace myself.

My cock easily slid into her lovebox. The cramped backseat made thrusting difficult. Rhoda helped by raising her hips when I thrusted. We did our best considering the circumstances.

It did not take us long to cum. I came twice. Rhoda followed by cuming three times.

I rolled off Rhoda and onto the floor.

"If I stay in this position long I will start to cramp. Let's go inside."

"Good idea." Rhoda responded. "Turn the tv on and sit on the couch. I'll get us a glass of wine. I promise I will not drink as much as I did at the reunion. White or red."

"Whatever you are having."

We grabbed our clothes and went inside.

I dropped my pile of clothes next to the couch, hoping she would do the same. No such luck. She carried her pile to the master bedroom. I picked my clothes up and followed.

Entering the bedroom Rhoda was putting on her metallic blue pajamas. She had just put the shorts on. Rhoda was grabbing her spaghetti string top. Her 36C boobs looked great, swaying with her movements. She noticed me looking.

"I love looking at your body."

"Thanks." She gave me a shy grin. "If you check out TCM, on channel 47, I'll get us some wine."

"Deal."

I put on my underwear before heading for the living room tv.

It took me about 30 seconds figure out how her tv worked and get to channel 47. Not bad for a non-techie like me.

Rhoda walked into the living room with our red wines. She looked so good in her pajamas. The cleavage was quite nice.

"Did you ever think about us going all the way when we were dating?" Rhoda asked.

"I did sometimes. If we went all the way I would have used a rubber, but they failed like 30% of the time in those days. If that happened and you got pregnant it would have killed my mom. We would have gotten married and moved into my folk's basement. No out of town college for me. I don't know how supportive my folks would have been financially or otherwise, but I was determined to get a college degree. Things would have turned out differently for us. I did however think a lot about us laying naked next to each other. I thought about your great body a lot."

"You would have married me if you got me pregnant?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I would not have let you raise our child by yourself or had you place the baby up for adoption."

"That's sweet of you to say. My folks would have freaked out. They did not have enough room for us to move in. As for support, who knows? Our lives worked out well the way they did."

Rhoda leaned over and gave me a big hug. I did the same. It lasted for a couple of minutes.

She broke off the hug. "More wine?"

"Sure." I replied.

Rhoda gave me a peck on the cheek. When she returned with the wine glasses she gave me another peck on the cheek and snuggled close to me, wrapping her arms around my left arm and squeezing. Soon her head leaned on my left shoulder.

Rhoda got up.

"Would you go to bed with me now? It feels good to go to bed with a man by my side."

"Sure."

It took us about 20 minutes to prepare for bed. Rhoda put on her sexy light metallic blue two piece pajamas.

We climbed in bed and assumed the spooning position. She sighed.

She fell asleep quickly. I rolled onto my back and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7:00. Rhoda was already awake looking at the ceiling. There was a small lump above her midsection moving up and down. I rolled onto my left side, propping my head up with my left hand.

We exchanged morning greetings. After a few moments chatting Rhoda found my cock and started massaging it through my pajama bottoms. In spite of last night's action and my age I got hard quickly.

Shortly thereafter my right hand reached for her pajama bottoms. They were missing. Instead my right hand found her bush. What a pleasant surprise. Rhoda giggled.

"When did you plan this?" I asked.

"Yesterday."

"I love your plan."

My hand moved up her body. Only the top button was fastened on her pajama top. One handed, I unbuttoned the top button. Rhoda sat up and let her top slip down her arms. She was completely bare.

We began kissing. We were both ready. I hopped out of bed and removed my nightwear.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Rhoda complied.

"I think I know where this is going."

I got behind her fondling her C cup boobs. They felt great. She purred.

Then my right hand moved to her slit. She was wet. My cock slid into her slit.

We went at it slowly at first. As time went on we went at it with more vigor.

A minute later Rhoda said "I can't keep in this position" and she fell to her forearms.

Thrusting harder my right index finger played with her slit. She groaned in response.

I wanted her to cum first. But I could not stop from cuming. Trying not to cum made it that much more intense.

Rhoda came 3 or 4 times and collapsed on the bed. I rolled off to her right.

"That was fantastic."

"Thanks, with your body to lust for my love muscle performs well for my age."

"Your flight leaves mid afternoon?"

"Yes."

"I'm all sticky from last night and this morning. Can I persuade you to take a shower with me?"

"Absolutely."

Rhoda rolled out of bed and headed for the master bathroom. I followed.

By the time I got to the bathroom she was gathering her shoulder length blonde hair at the crown of her head and placing a claw clip on to keep it up, away from water.

Once that was done she entered the shower and turned on the water. When she got the water to the ideal temperature she grabbed a bar of soap and handed it to me.

"Will you soap me down?" She had a cute smile on her face. I could not resist.

I dampened the soap and started on her neck. I worked my way down to her boobs. I took extra care with her 36Cs. Moving down her body I focused on her bush and slit, being extra gentle. She ummmed. I finished up soaping her legs and feet. With her hands proping up her hair I rotated and rinsed off her body.

We switched positions in the shower. I spun around in the shower to get my body wet. My back faced the shower head so she would not dampen her blond locks. She started soaping my neck and moved down my less than hairy torso. Rhoda took her time cleaning my midsection. Moving down my legs she kissed my mostly limp cock a couple of times.

I spun around in the shower to rinse off.

We hopped out of the shower and dried each other off.

While I was getting dressed Rhoda sat on the bed naked.

"Mike, this has been a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for everything. After the way Gary treated me I felt ugly and unwanted. Thanks to you I feel wonderful!"

"Rhoda, it has been a wonderful weekend. We can have more wonderful weekends. Let's meet in different cities and have long romantic weekends."

"I love that idea!" Rhoda responded enthusiastically.

"Think of cities that would be fun to visit. We will compare notes and plan our rendezvouses."

"Love it, love it, love it!"

With that I gathered my gear and headed to the garage.

Rhoda threw on a robe and followed. We parted after a long passionate kiss.

I am so looking forward to our future weekends.