High School Reunion Reunion Pt. 03

Story Info
Rhoda Insists I Help Debby.
2.8k words
4.25
4.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The romantic weekend idea worked great. Every 2 to 4 months depending on time of the year, weather, location, etc. we would meet for a long weekend.

We met in Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., Miami among other places.

My favorite meeting was at South Beach in Miami. At the beach I suggested she take off her bikini top. She agreed. Her 36C boobs looked great. They got a lot of MILF looks. That got me fired up. Returning our room, we made passionate love that afternoon rather than waiting for the evening.

Between romantic weekends we texted and/or emailed at least once a week. Occasionally we spoke on the telephone.

We were getting to be great friends and more. We talked about marriage. But that would not work. Her boys were in Northern Ohio and my children were scattered across the Midwest.

We talked about anything and everything. She worked her best high school friend, Debby Potts, into conversations. I found out Debby, who I had the hots for after Rhoda and broke up, would have gone out with me. But we barely knew each other. Such is life.

After a few of our weekend romances Debby's marriage broke apart. Her husband worked at her father's successful avionics business. After her father sold the company he divorced her. The divorce was unexpected. It got ugly. Debby was destroyed.

Rhoda did her best to help Debby. She used me as her sounding board. Rhoda bounced ideas off me on how to help Debby. What she really wanted someone to talk to. I listened.

Then I got The Call. From the beginning of the conversation Rhoda talked about Debby. Debby was really down on herself. She was depressed. Nothing in her life was going right. She could not get any relationships going. Debby felt ugly and undesirable.

Debby stood 5' 6". Compared to Rhoda she did not have an athletic build. Looks wise the edge went to Rhoda. Debby was a full-figured gal with an hourglass figure. In high school her boobs were 36Ds. Looking at present photographs she kept in good shape. As she aged her boobs grew to 36Es. Her Marilyn Monroe type butt was shapely. She wore her chestnut brown hair parted in the middle, shoulder length with a bit of a wave. She had great thick brown eyebrows. Her olive complexion was flawless.

Rhoda kept on talking about Debby and her problems. Then came The Question.

"Mike, Debby is in terrible shape. She is so down on everything. She is desperate for something to go right in her life."

There was a long pause.

"Mike would you please come to Akron and romance Debby?"

"What do you mean by romance Debby?"

"Mike, you and I are dear friends. Our relationship is rock solid. Debby and I are dear friends. Our relationship is rock solid. She understands your and my relationship is rock solid.

There was another long pause.

"Mike, would you come to Akron, meet with Debby and make love to her? She desperately needs it. She and I have talked this over thoroughly. I will have no problem if you do this. She understands it happens once and only once to get her thinking she is desirable to a man. What do you say?"

Wow I thought to myself. I expected Rhoda was going to suggest the three of us meet, hang out and do things together. But not this.

"Rhoda, I understand your wanting to help out your best friend. This is a huge deal. Let me think about it and call you back."

After hanging up and pondering the situation I warmed up to the idea. Was I a gigolo? Was I a sex therapist? Was I both?

I called Rhoda the next evening.

"Rhoda I gave your proposition a lot of thought. I'll do it. But only if you guarantee me you can handle it."

"Mike, I can handle it. Debby is my best friend. She's at the end of her rope. She's got to have something positive happen in her life."

"You've got to be sure. Debby's psyche is so fragile once this plan is in motion there is no turning back."

"Mike, I'm certain this is the thing to do."

"Ok. When?"

"How about a week from Friday."

"Ok. I'll make plane reservations now."

"Let me put a schedule together and we'll talk."

"Ok."

We talked later that week. Debby would fly to Cleveland Friday morning. Rhoda and Debby would hang around each other Friday and get mentally prepared for the weekend. I would fly into Cleveland Friday evening. The three of us would go to a nice restaurant in Akron then hang around and get comfortable with each other and the circumstances. Saturday I would romance Debby.

Unfortunately, I had trouble getting to Cleveland. It was bad weather again, thunderstorms over the Midwest. My 4:00 PM arrival kept getting pushed back. I kept Rhoda informed about my flight problems. The evening plans got changed from dining at a nice restaurant to carryout pizza to get to Rhoda's house when I could.

I finally got to Rhoda's house at 12:30 AM. Rhoda was fine, but Debby was a wreck.

Debby had been crying, she was dressed in warmups, she was slouching. Her glasses frames were oversized. The frames obscured her lovely brown eyebrows.

Debby walked briskly to me. She hugged me and placed the right side of her head on my chest, sobbing all the while. I patted her on the back.

I looked at Rhoda. She held up her right index finger and mouthed "In a minute."

I continued to pat Debby on the back.

Two minutes later Debby spoke.

"Mike I'm so sorry I'm such a mess. This is no way to start the weekend. Please excuse me. I want to go to bed. It is so good to see you."

"Likewise Debby."

Once Debby cleared the room Rhoda came up to me.

"Even though I showed her your texts, emails and on-line airline information about your delayed flights Debby though you weren't coming. She thought you were going to stand her up. That's how fragile she is. She did not dress up because I was going to do her hair and make up for you. Hence the warmups."

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Good. It's so good to see you. We can salvage this weekend starting in the morning. I'd love to share a bed with you tonight, but let's give Debby a neutral feel to the weekend. We will see what happens after you and Debby do your thing tomorrow night." She gave me a wink.

I retired to a bedroom and soon fell asleep.

I woke up at 8:00 AM. I heard Rhoda and Debby talking in the kitchen. I got up, put on my robe and sauntered to the kitchen.

"Good morning ladies."

"Morning" they said simultaneously.

Both were wearing robes and sipping coffee. Both looked like they were enjoying their conversation.

A box of muffins, pastries and doughnuts laid open on the kitchen counter. The aroma of coffee filled the room.

"How is everyone this morning?" I queried.

"Great." Responded Rhoda with a smile on her face.

"Much better than last night." Said Debby. "Sorry about last night. I just felt bad about your travel problems and it got the best of me."

"Don't worry about it. I'm here and our weekend begins. What are the plans?"

Rhoda spoke up. "We are going shopping and to a day spa. I have reservations Luigi's a great local Italian restaurant for 6:30 PM. Do you have any plans?"

"Yes, I will visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame and I hear there is an air museum somewhere around here. I will be back in plenty of time for our dinner reservations."

After eating my share of doughnuts and having a hot tea with milk I went to the guest bathroom to prepare for my day.

Rhoda and Debby were still chatting when I headed for the garage.

"Hold on. Take this." Said Rhoda. She handed me a garage door opener.

"Thanks." I replied.

I drove the 30 minutes from Akron to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. I took 4 hours to thoroughly go through the place. Next, I drove 15 minutes to the MAPS Air Museum. It was unexpected pleasure to tour. Lots of airplanes to look at. 4ish I headed back to Rhoda's house.

Raising Rhoda's garage door I saw her car was gone. I entered the garage, put the door down and helped myself to a Pepsi from her garage refrigerator.

Once inside I proceeded to plop myself in from of the couch and turned on the television.

About 5:30 the girls returned.

Entering the house they were giggling like teenagers. Their arms were full of shopping bags. Debby was without glasses.

They both looked great. They both looked happy. I presumed they had the works at the spa.

"Afternoon ladies. You look great."

"Thanks Mike." They said simultaneously.

"We're going to have to hurry getting dressed if we are going to make our reservations." Said Rhoda. "Pardon us while we retire to my bedroom to get dressed."

I did the same to my bedroom. There I put on khaki slacks, a white shirt, a striped blue and yellow tie and dark blue sport coat. I finished dressing before they did so I returned to the couch and watched television.

At 6:15 they emerged from Rhoda's bedroom.

They looked great. Rhoda was wearing a black cocktail dress which contrasted nicely with her bottle blonde hair. It was a conservative knee length dress with a V neck showing a touch of cleavage.

Debby looked fantastic. She was wearing a light brown bodycon sleeveless tank dress with a front slit that ended three inches above her knees. The neckline was half-moon shaped. It showed about 10 percent of her E cup boobs. Not too much, but enough to get me excited. Her makeup and hair were perfect.

"Ladies, you look great. Shall we head to the restaurant?"

With that we went to my full sized rental car and drove to the restaurant. Debby sat next to me. Rhoda was in the back seat.

Halfway to the restaurant Debby's left hand grabbed my right hand. No tension, no clamminess, we just held hands.

At the restaurant we were seated at a booth. Debby was to my left. Rhoda sat across the table.

Debby and I held hands. Off and on Rhoda and I played footsie.

When Debby went to the ladies room Rhoda spoke up.

"Debby is so excited. Everything has gone so well today. She says she has not felt this great in years. We bought a special outfit for tonight. She can't wait to put it on. And I'm not going to tell you anything about it!"

"Not even a hint?"

"Only that it is incredibly sexy."

At that moment Debby returned. She was beaming. It was like she knew we were talking about her and how things were going.

We dined on a variety of Italian fare with plenty of Prosecco. I did not have as much as the girls due to driving and action later that night.

After a delightful two hours full of dining, drinking, talking and laughing we returned to Rhoda's home.

We sat on the living room couch. Rhoda cracked open a bottle of champagne.

Rhoda proposed a toast. "Here's to a great day and a great evening."

After quaffing the champagne Rhoda and Debby looked at each other and smiled.

Rhoda spoke up. "Mike, it's time for final preparations. I hope you're ready."

"I am."

Rhoda and Debby retired to Debby's bedroom. I removed my jack and necktie.

Minutes later they emerged from Debby's bedroom. Debby was clad in her robe. Her hair and makeup were touched up. They hugged each other. Debby smiled and retired to her bedroom.

Rhoda smiling, walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, gave me a hug and whispered "Love ya."

Rhoda stood to the side as if clearing a path to Debby's bedroom.

I entered Debby's bedroom.

She remained clad in her robe. Debby untied the robe belt. The robe slid down her arms to the floor.

What remained was a deep V plunging light peach teddy. The V neck plunged to her waistline. Her E cup boobs looked huge bulging from the teddy. She looked magnificent. The teddy was crotchless.

"Debby, you look ravishing."

Without saying a word she smiled a devilish smile. Debby crossed her arms and slid the teddy straps off her shoulders, down her arms to the floor. My cock practically broke through my khaki slacks.

I unbuttoned my white dress shirt as fast as I could. Debby strode towards me. She began removing my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping my slacks and sliding them down my legs. Seeing I was still unbuttoning my shirt she rolled down my socks, followed by me stepping out of them and my loafers.

I finally got my shirt unbuttoned when Debby hooked her fingers at the top of my underwear and yanked them down.

When her head bobbed up we were close to eye level. We engaged in a passionate kiss.

I let her determine the kissing intensity. Within 10 seconds Debby was pressing her lips against mine. Hard. I firmly grabbed her butt with my hands.

Moving my hands up her back she started grinding my cock. I could feel dampness from her slit on my throbbing love muscle.

I could not resist any longer. My right hand moved to her left side boob. Debbie responded in kind by moving a few inches back inviting my hand to engulf her boob. I obliged. She purred. My left hand touched her right boob. Arching her back she purred more.

In turn Debby gripped my schlong. She gripped it like she did not remember what it felt like. Then she probed her slit with my cock. She ummmed.

"I'm ready. I'm ready." She said.

Giving her a hard kiss and separating, I threw back the sheets and laid her in the middle of the bed. Crawling to her right side we resumed kissing. My left hand reached around her body and massaged her left boob. My right index finger stroked her slit. Debby's ummming increased in intensity.

"I'm ready." She whispered.

Debby spread her legs. I got on my knees between them and slit my cock into her slit.

We went at it hard. She raised her hips with each trust of my cock. Our hips made a slapping sound. Debby was so horny we came simultaneously. I came three times she came four or five times.

I rolled off to her right. We both panted, catching our breathes.

Seconds later Debby said. "Suck my nipple."

My lips pressed and sucked her right nipple. She arched her back and ummmed.

My right index finger danced on her clit. Debby said. "I'm coming."

She said it again and again. Then she grabbed my right hand.

"You've gotta stop."

I rolled away.

"That was great!" She squeeled. "I have not sex that great or any sex for too long. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Let me give you a hug."

I hugged in return. We laid there for a few minutes.

"Mike, thank you so much. You've made me feel desirable again."

"My pleasure. You look so great tonight. It's been special."

We returned to hugging in silence.

After a few minutes Debby began lightly snoring. I rolled her to the left and covered her with a sheet. Soon I fell asleep.

I don't know when, but later I was awakened by someone sucking my cock.

I looked down. It was Rhoda. She was at the foot the bed giving me a blowjob. I moved a bit. She looked up, smiled and crawled up on top of me totally naked.

"You did not expect me to not spend time with you in the bedroom did you?"

"Not after your earlier comment."

"Now that I have your love muscle revved up shall we?"

"We shall."

Rhoda moved up the bed. She lowered herself on my stiff cock. Entering her was easy. Her slit was wet.

Rhoda took the initiative. She bounced up and down on my love muscle. My left hand massaged her right boob. My right index finger rubbed her clit.

Before long I came. Rhoda kept bounding up and down. Finally came she like she had been saving herself since our last romantic weekend.

When she was drained Rhoda rolled off me to my right.

"That was great." Said Rhoda.

"It was." I replied.

She snuggled up to me. Soon she fell asleep.

I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was 12:30. I was in bed with my first girlfriend and who I wanted to be my second girlfriend.

I had been in Akron 24 hours. It had been an incredible 24 hours.