High School Reunion - Sharing

Story Info
HS Reunion brings a sharing of a classmate with a couple.
3.1k words
4.66
15.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
329 Followers

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION -SHARING

This is a work of fiction. All sex is consensual by adults over the age of 21. Sorry for the delay on this latest work of fiction. Now that I'm retired, I'll have more time to write. Your comments are always appreciated. Just remember, I'm not an English teacher. I check spelling and grammar, for whatever its worth. Thanks for reading and voting.

SHARING

"You are going to fuck Stacy Weiss in about an hour," my wife Leslie said.

"Excuse me."

"Stacy came over to me at the reunion and mentioned a comment you made to her about having 'to go through me' if you were going to fuck her." My wife was trying to be angry, but that wasn't happening.

"I said that in jest. She said that she hadn't had sex for two years and I said that 'I could probably help her out, but she had to go through you,' but it was said in jest."

"Nevertheless, she approached me, explained her situation and the more we joked about it, the more I understood that her request was real. So, I said 'okay.'"

You have to understand that my wife and I have had a great marriage, close to 50 years, but as you would expect, when you are close to 70 years old, the urge for sex wanes. Not so much for me, through the miracle of Viagra, but for my wife, who has lost most of her interest in having my cock in her pussy. However, there are times we make love as she allows me the opportunity to cum in her pussy. Also, there are times when she can cum by my giving her oral sex. We are happy for anything that works for us at our age.

"It's going to be okay that I fuck Stacy?"

"Yes, and she doesn't know it, but she's also going eat my pussy as well."

If there is anything good about being close to 70 years old and having sex is that you are having sex being close to 70 years old. As for my wife, she has always loved to eat pussy and have her pussy eaten, sometimes to an orgasm, but given this opportunity, she will have some fun with Stacy.

A few things you need to know about Stacy. I had first met her when we were both in 5th grade. She was part of a group of friends, from our apartment complex, that hung out together. Her family moved to a house, when she was in 8th grade, in the same city but on the other side of town so she went to a different high school. Eventually, her parents moved into a bigger house back in my neighborhood. Stacy was going to be attending my high school for her senior year.

We reconnected to a certain point; but we did not have any classes together and she also moved into a different social circle. We were friendly toward one another when we ran into each other in the hallway of our school or at sporting events.

Stacy and I were among the older seniors, as we turned 18 years old in January and March respectively. In June, after the class prom a good number of us spent the next few days at the Jersey Shore. When I settled on the beach, I saw Stacy moving closer to me. She was in her bathing suit without a coverup. Actually, it was a bikini that showed off her 34C chest as well as her other curves. After some small talk, she placed her lounge chair next to mine. What she didn't realize as she made her way onto the lounge chair was that she had to spread her legs to get onto the lounge. I was able to see some of her dark bush peeking out of the sides of her bikini bottom. Did she spread her legs on purpose for me or not? Who knows, but it made my cock uncomfortable in my bathing suit.

After high school we went our separate ways to college and beyond.

In 2009 we ran into each other, in New Orleans during a business convention. We had not seen each other for 40 years. We never reached out after college so I ha no idea what happened to her. Essentially, we lost contact with each other. She looked pretty much the same, her tits were a little bigger than I remembered and I wondered if she still had that dark bush. Time had treated her well. We agreed to meet for lunch the next day.

We met at Red Gravy, a great place for either breakfast or lunch. Owned by a former resident of New Jersey, the little restaurant served everything with a meatball. For me, I ordered the meatball sandwich and Stacy did the same. We caught up on families, both of us were married. Both of us had married children and I had one grandchild. We talked about our classmates, if we knew what they were doing, and did some out loud thinking about doing dinner with our spouses once we were back in New Jersey. We exchanged phone numbers, but we never did do dinner. For what ever reason, we could not connect.

It wasn't until two years before our high school classes 50th reunion did we see each other. It was 2017 and we did have dinner along with about eight other classmates. We discussed the reunion and during a quiet moment, I asked how she was doing. Sitting next to me she told me about her career, which was going very well and about her husband having a medical condition where he now had to be placed in a long-term care facility. She told me more about the issue and I told her I was very sorry.

She still lit up a room, almost 50 years from when we graduated high school, but the burden of her spouse was starting to weigh heavily on her overall well-being.

Fast forward to the night of the prom in 2019. My wife and I would be staying over at the site and wouldn't you know it, our room was next to Stacy's, with a common door separating the two rooms. Stacy and I were talking as we were checking in.

My wife came to the reunion to see her cousin, a member of my class. He lived in Colorado and she hadn't seen him in over five years. While I was talking to Stacy, my wife was talking with her cousin, Ben.

"Stacy, how are things on the home front?"

"Unfortunately, not so good. My husband's condition deteriorated since we last saw each other. He passed away about six months after we had the dinner."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I kept it quiet. It really was a blessing. Only a few close friends and family knew." Joking she continued to say, "Thank God I had my daughters and grandkids to fall back on. They were great. Especially since I had no social life." Then she surprised me by stating, "It's been so bad, I can't remember the last time I got laid!"

I thought, "Close to 68 years old and wants to get laid. Not bad. Not bad at all." Jokingly I responded, "Too much information. However, I could help you with that, but you have to go through my wife." We both started laughing and we said we would catch up at the party.

The reunion was great. I saw people I had not seen in fifty years. We didn't make any promises to keep in touch, because we didn't want to be disappointed. The local classmates said they would try, but once again, who knows. The sobering thought was that due to our age, this may be the last time we see each other. But that was on the back burner as the band played long into the night and everyone had a great time.

At the end of the night, while saying good-bye to a number of friends, I walked over to where Stacy was standing by herself. "It was great seeing you, Stacy. We live so close to one another we do have to stay in touch." I leaned over to give her a kiss and she startled me by locking lips, giving me her tongue. We didn't come up for air for a minute or two.

"Yeah, we can do that but Don, for now, I'll see you in an hour," she said once we were unchained from each other.

I had this quizzical look on my face.

"I ran a few things by your wife. See you in an hour."

Then it dawned o n me. I was going to fuck Stacy Weiss.

As my wife and I were walking back to our room I said, "What the hell just happened? Stacy's coming to our room?"

Leslie replied, "Yes, you are going to fuck her and I'm going to eat her pussy. Remember your brief discussion with her as you were checking in?"

I thought for a second then blurted out, "Holly shit. What I said was in jest."

"Regardless. You're going to fuck Stacy."

So here we are, my wife and me in our room, getting ready for Stacy to knock on our door. We had connecting rooms, all the more convenient for us to party without our classmates knowing anything.

I took a Viagra pill. It usually begins working, at least for me, in thirty minutes. To make sure that my cock was really hard, it takes about forty-five minutes. Now the fun would be taken to another level. My wife has maintained her figure, albeit a few extra pounds on her hips, but has maintained a 36D bust, a bust that has some sag due to her age. That was to be expected. She trims her brown bush, although it is more gray than brown and it has thinned out on top. But around her slit and above there is a generous tuft of hair. With the aid of Viagra and looking at her while she is nude, it makes me hard and I can fuck my wife until I cum in her pussy, or tonight, in Stacy Weiss' pussy.

We quickly undressed and took a shower together. My wife told Stacy to take a shower as well. Out of the shower we got into bed and we started making out like teenagers. I wanted to taste my wife and she came up and sat on my face. I love the way her pussy tastes, especially after she has showered. In a few minutes, we moved into a '69' position. For the next twenty minutes my wife continued to such my cock, at times, taking it deep in her throat. I continued to plant my face in my wife's bush, licking her slit, playing with her clitoris with my tongue. She, along with the Viagra, made me hard enough to have sex with Stacy, and primed to cum a little sooner than normal.

There was a knock on the door.

Leslie took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Come on in,"

Just as naked as the day she was born, Stacy Weiss came into our room. Her tits showed some normal sag. Her bush was still full and dark, showing some streaks of gray. We opened our arms welcoming Stacy into our bed. She settled in between us, facing me. Nothing was said, nothing needed to be said, at least initially.

I started kissing her, and whispered, "It's taken me fifty-five years to see these tits. It was worth the wait."

Stacy reached down and grabbed my cock. She started stroking it as my lips found her left nipple. I switched to her right nipple as she continued to use both hands on my cock. The Viagra was working. My cock was hard and I moved down between Stacy's legs. I spread them apart. Her bush framed her pussy lips. I lowered my face to her pussy and began to lick the outside of her lips. I moved to her slit and began going up and down and down and up, avoiding her clitoris.

Her clitoris peeked out from its hood, but I avoided touching it with the tip of my tongue.

"Please," Stacy begged. "I need your tongue on my clit, now, please now!" My wife pushed me aside. Stacy looked startled. I was more startled by my wife's actions. Stacy was too far gone in her lust to care whose tongue was on her clitoris.

Leslie moved her lips onto her sensitive pearl, drawing it into her mouth and then, with great care and passion, started licking on the sides. Stacy started to move her hips up and down. "Lick me, lick my clit............................Oh.......................Feels so good," Stacy yelled. I moved next to Stacy and started playing with her tits. Playing and tugging at her nipples.

Leslie shoved two fingers into Stacy's pussy as she continued to lick her swollen clitoris. She found her g-spot and started to massage the area. Doing that along with her tongue working wonders on her clitoris had the desired effect.

"God, I'm going to cum. Yes. Yes..........................Oh God, I'm cumming, cumming. She was screaming and bouncing her hips of the bed. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So good, so good. She came all over my wife's face.

"This is what no sex for a few years feels like? I asked.

"It was worth the wait," Stacy replied. A fine sheen of sweat covered her exhausted body.

We continued to caress Stacy's body, softly, as we wanted to let her ease down from her powerful orgasm.

"Let me know when you are ready for the next round," I kidded her.

"Give me twenty minutes." We continued to caress her tits and nipples, softly at first then more aggressively about twenty minutes later.

"That was something I didn't expect from you," I said to my wife.

"It was a spur of the moment decision. It felt so right." She turned to kiss me full on the lips.

Twenty minutes later Stacy, pushed us away and moved onto her back, with her legs spread. I crawled on top of her and placed the tip of my cock at the opening to her wet pussy. I moved my cock up and down her slit.

"Stop fucking teasing me." She grabbed my cock and pulled it into her pussy.

We started off slowly, building a nice rhythm. While I was fucking her, my wife moved next to her and began kissing her while teasing her nipples.

"It's been too long without a cock. Fuck me hard."

Never one to argue with a lady, I lifted her legs up, allowing me deeper penetration. My long strokes got her going. Making out with my wife, thrusting up together with me, Stacy was beside herself with feeling good.

"Your cock fees so good." I saw and felt how my cock stretched her pussy.

Stacy's pussy was so wet, making it easier for my cock to pound her. She continued to match my pushing into her pussy with her thrusting to meet my pushing. She started screaming as my wife starting to diddle her clitoris while continuing to kiss her.

I looked at my wife who smiled and nodded. I stopped pushing, took my cock out of Stacy's pussy and turned her onto her knees. I was aligning my cock along her wet slit when my wife scooted in front of her and placed her pussy in front of Stacy's face. As I pushed my cock all the way in, I also pushed her head down until she was face deep in my wife's bush. It was a nice surprise for my wife.

If Stacy was startled, it didn't show. She had never eaten a pussy, but she had my wife enjoying the feeling of a tongue on her pussy.

I loved the feeling of my cock in Stacy's pussy. It was agreeable to her as well. She must have trained her muscles as she was able to close in on my cock, creating some friction between my cock and her pussy. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust deeper and faster. It seemed that the faster I went, the faster she was licking my wife's clitoris.

Stacy's tongue on my wife felt good as she started to moan and move her hips off the bed. Stacy remembered what Leslie did to her. She pushed two fingers into Leslie's pussy and moved her fingers around until she found Leslie's g-spot. She locked on her clitoris and began thrusting the fingers on the sensitive pad toward the front of her pussy and we both heard Leslie yell, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck. I'm going to cum.........................going to cum. Please don't stop." She held Stacy's face on her pussy, while humping her face. Stacy locked in on Leslie's clitoris and began sucking on the sensitive bud and continued to massage the inner walls of her pussy.

At the same time Stacy was beside herself as her orgasm built. My cock was jackhammering her faster and harder. She was pushing back against my cock while I held her hips in my hands.

Just before Stacy orgasmed, Leslie yelled, announcing her unexpected orgasm, "Oh...........................fuck...............Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................yes, yes.....................cumming, cumming...................................ah cumming..................so good." She released her hands holding Stacy's face in place.

My wife's orgasm set off a chain reaction as Stacy couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck, fuck.....oh my God, Ayyyyyyyyyyyy, so fucking good. I'm going to cum, going to cum on your cock."

"Cum for me, Stacy," I shouted. "Cum on my cock. I'm going to cum in your pussy. Going to spray my cum in your pussy and on your bush," I continued to shout.

My wife became a spectator as Stacy shook and took a deep breath, shouting out her explosive climax and as I unloaded a few ropes of cum in her pussy and onto her bush. I collapsed on top of Stacy, as we were both breathing hard. My wife rolled over on her back. Stacy was still in the middle of us, panting, smiling as my cum leaked out of her spread legs. Laying on the other side of Stacy, close enough to touch her lightly, my cock sticky with our combined secretions fell out of her pussy against her leg.

We stayed close for a couple of minutes when Stacy moved to get out of the bed. "Stay with us, stay the night," my wife said.

"Thank you, but no." Watching Stacy in the nude, was still exciting to me. Standing by the common door, Stacy turned giving us a perfect view of her ass and said, "Tonight was special. I don't want to ruin the moment by intruding."

I said, "You would never be intruding, but you would have to clear it through my wife."

With a laugh she said, "I'll talk to you," pointing at Leslie, "at brunch!"

NYBoss
NYBoss
329 Followers