High-tech in Griffin Stagehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane, to my surprise, took my side. "Mr. Thompson, the audience loves David as Jasmine. He's put so much of himself into the character, and switching to another actor could ruin the commercial success we've had so far. We shouldn't fix what isn't broken."

As Jane passionately defended my role, I couldn't help but feel grateful for her support. She was risking her reputation for me, and it meant the world to me.

Finally, Mr. Thompson relented. "Alright, fine. We'll sign the contract. But only because I trust your judgment, Jane."

The three of us exchanged glances, a mixture of relief and triumph in our eyes. Mr. Thompson signed the contract, sealing our agreement. As we left his office, I felt a rush of gratitude and excitement for the new opportunities that lay ahead.

But before I left, I lingered in the doorway, offering Mr. Thompson a seductive smile. "Mr. Thompson, why don't we, like, celebrate this new partnership sometime? Maybe we could, you know, grab dinner together at a restaurant, just the two of us?" I let my words hang in the air, allowing him to imagine the possibilities.

The director's eyes widened, and I could see the intrigue in his expression. "Well, Jasmine, that sounds like an interesting proposal. I'll have to think about it."

With a soft smile, I turned and left the office.