Higher Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes began to glass over with a distant, ecstatic look and she turned to the man whose penis was now buried 3/4s of the way into her.

"By the...uh....way, errrgggg.... what's your FUCCKK name?" She asked, coherent speech becoming more difficult as the her increasingly stretched pussy enveloped the invading rod.

"Does it matter?" Her companion laughed, and thrust up into her, causing himself to be completely embedded in her body. Hannah could now only see his large, dark testicles, as the shaft had disappeared into Terri.

Terri inhaled deeply, as if trying to catch her breath to say something, but could only manage a wordless, guttural, groan.

"Huh.huh.huh..." She puffed and panted as she tried to gather herself. "I guess....I guesss...oh god...I guess notttttttt...." She moaned.

While Terri was sensually grinding into her first partner for the evening Chloe continued to buck up and down and babble like a madwoman. Hannah watched in wonder as the massive black shaft that was entertaining Chloe, which had to be over a foot long, was rapidly fully exposed and then swiftly enveloped by Chloe's stretched orifice.

Terri looked over at the rutting couple next to her and rolled her eyes. She continued to gyrate and pant, but dropped the arm which she had been using to support herself against the couch and politely tapped Chloe on the shoulder, once the redhead's thrusts allowed her to do so from a comfortable position. This gentle entreaty did nothing to slow Chloe down, who continued her litany and fucking with abandon. Terri continued to try to politely get Chloe's attention, tapping on her arm and shoulder, but to no avail.

Terri then gently, playfully swatted Chloe on one of her fiercely bouncing breasts, which caused the redhead to pause her bucking with a momentarily expression on her face. The redhead, covered in sweat and semen, blinked a few times, caught her breath, and adjusted her glasses as she looked for the source of the unexpected swat, all the while with a massive ebony rod lodged deep inside her.

"Oh....heh...huh....hi Terri...didn't notice you there." Chloe gasped out, also struggling with speech as she continued to grind against the penis inside her, but at a slower, more controlled pace."

"I just....just....errrggggg..just started to fuck." Terri panted. "Not up to your....shittttt, god damnit!....energy level yet..."

"So Chloe," Terri continued, struggling to get out her words. "I....FUCKING...love you (Hannah wasn't sure whether that fucking was for emphasis or a reaction to the massive tool thrusting into Terri's body) ...but please, SHUT UP!"

With that, Terri pulled Chloe's face to her own with her free arm, and gave her a deep, sensuous kiss.

"Oh...sorry Terr!" Chloe chirped, pulling away momentarily for the kiss.

With that, the two girls matched their pace of thrusts to each other and made out with each other as their respective companions continued to fuck them.

"Now that," Jessica clapped, "IS TEAMWORK!"

With that, she grabbed Reggie by the hand and led him towards the couch.

Hannah could see that the scene had slightly changed during the time that she had watched Terri and Chloe's shenanigans.

Christine was now only wearing a tiny red thong, her top and miniskirt thrown up on the back of the couch with little care. The top of Sophie' dress had been done undone, and both her breasts and vagina were exposed as the bottom of the short dress rode up. Christine's fingers were furiously playing with her vagina under her thong, and Sophie was fingering herself with abandon.

When they arrived at their destination, Sophie let go of Reggie's hand and simultaneously tapped Sophie and Christine on their legs. The older women had more presence of mind than what Hannah had witnessed from Chloe and stopped their oral ministrations, now huffing and puffing for air during their break. Their make up ran even more heavily than before, as dark tear stains ran down their faces from their exertions, and their hair, which had been meticulously coiffed, now framed their faces in wild, unkempt halos.

"You sluts haven't even been fucked yet and you look like a mess!" Jess teased. "It's going to be a hell of a night."

"Anyways, make room for Reggie," she commanded, gesturing for the girls to move to the sides of the couch.

As they complied, Reggie sat down with a shit eating grin on his face.

Jessica shrugged. "Guess it's time for me to catch up."

With that, she matter of factly pulled the pink, micromini dress over her head and serenely placed it to the side. She then pulled the tiny strap that acted as a bra over her head and placed it over the dress, and finally bent over, pulling her panties down over legs and unstrapping her heels, leaving herself completely naked. Hannah again asked herself what she was doing as she stared at Sophie calmly stripping, and felt a strange...curiosity? as she saw Jessica's fully exposed vagina and anus when she bent down to take off her shoes.

"Reggie, be a dear and take care of these before we get started, will you?" She sweetly asked the hulking, tattooed, giant.

"Of course, he popped up quickly, carrying the shoes off to some safe location."

"Oh and Hannah..." Sophie cried out, turning around to her younger friend. She picked up dress and underwear and bunched them up, apparently not concerned about wrinkles or tears despite the apparent care she had taken only moments ago.

"Hold this for me, will you?" She winked, before tossing the apparel playfully to Hannah.

Hannah caught the package and looked down at with bemusement before placing it on the bar behind her.

She made eye contact with Anne, and the girls just shrugged at each other.

As Reggie returned from to the couch, Jess licked her lips, gave one last look back at Hannah and Anne, and gave yet another playful wink.

She then turned to Reggie, sank to her knees, and after a few quick kisses and strokes, took the entirety of his penis into her mouth in one, swift gulp!

12