Higher Education Ch. 14

Story Info
Hannah falls.
11.5k words
4.74
5.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

Hannah was now left standing alone at the bar, which acted as a kind of a safe zone from the orgy raging around her. A few moments had passed while she stared at her own phone, debating whether to order a ride home. Somehow she couldn't bring herself to do it.

But the scene before her--it was too much. She flipped open some social media apps and began to scroll, hoping to find some degree of normalcy in people yelling idiocies at each other about politics.

But before long the, the shrillness of 240-character debates wore on her, and the shrieks and cries of feminine delight mixed with roars of male pleasure drew her gaze away from the phone.

Anne lay on her back on a coffee table, her legs spread wide while one of the numerous male guests knelt on the ground as he aggressively fucked her pussy.

"FUCCK MEEE! SO GOODSOGOODSOGOOD! YESSS! MORE! MORE MORE! MOORREEEE!!!!" When Hannah had met Anne an hour ago, she seemed like a quiet, nervous girl only who came alive when talking about math or the nerdy hobbies the two shared. Now she was singing the praises of a stranger's sex skills and begging him to fuck her harder.

Chloe walked over to the couple and smiled, looking down at the screaming, cursing whore. Without a word, she climbed up on the table and arranged herself so she was straddling Anne's head.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to see you like this, dear." She said, as she sank down so her pussy covered Anne's face! Anne arched her neck upwards as she stuck her tongue out, and Chloe rolled her eyes in pleasure.

"I'm glad to see you eat pussy as well as you take cock!" Chloe said, before leaning forward to make out with the young man fucking Anne.

A few feet away, Jess and Sophie were on all fours, laying on the ground side by side and holding hands while Tyrone and Reggie pounded them before behind.

Not far away, Christine was on her knees, giving a blowjob to Jerome as Terri lay on her back the ground underneath her, eating her pussy and getting fucked by Malick!

Hannah's eyes scanned the room. She saw men and women she'd met that night and strangers in various stages of carnal delight. It seemed so wrong...but so why was she still here?

"YES! SO GOOD!" Chloe cried out, as if in response to Hannah's internal protestations that the scene before her was wrong.

Chloe wasn't alone in her approval of the debauchery. All around her, Hannah heard declarations of ecstasy and pleasure from men and women alike.

Women she looked up to, like Terri and Chloe, were acting like depraved, cock-crazed whores.

Hannah wasn't quite sure whether she looked up to Jess or not. She certainly liked her. But Jess clearly dressed to appease the male gaze, and she was so casual about sex. But...was Jess irresponsible or stupid? She was about to graduate from an elite college. Was she cruel? She had shown her and Charlotte nothing but kindness. What precisely was wrong with what Jess and friends did?

Hannah bit her lip. How could she be having these thoughts? So much of the history of sex had been about men oppressing women, using them as breeding objects or holding them back. And yet Jess, Terri, Chloe--these were some of the smartest, most independent women she'd met.

Hannah shook her head. What was wrong with her? She grabbed her phone. She had to get out of here. The scenes in front of her were affecting her judgment. She had to get somewhere safe. Somewhere calm. Somewhere comfortable.

She grabbed her phone. She opened a ride-sharing app. She feverishly began typing her dorm hall address into the app, desperate to leave before she did something she regretted. She typed so quickly, though, that she mangled her own address too poorly for even auto-correct to guess where she was trying to go.

She sighed to herself. "Calm down, girl!" She quickly glanced up when she heard a joyful shout across the room.

"YOU GO GIRL!" Christine had joined Anne on the coffee table and was kneeling, naked, next to her. Anne and her stud had changed position, so the stud was laying back and Anne was squatting down over him. Chloe was grasping his cock, guiding it towards Anne's pussy.

Anne stopped for a moment and looked down.

"Chloe," she said. "Black cocks feels amazing in my cunt. But there's something else I want to try out!"

Chloe smiled up at her and giggled as she adjusted the angle of the cock. It was now aligned directly with Anne's asshole!

"Always happy to help a fellow slut out!" Chloe said happily.

Anne began to sink down, and the head, along with a few inches of shift shaft made its way into the tight opening.

Anne threw her head back and let out an inhuman howl.

Hannah felt herself pause. Anne was clearly in agony. Yes, she may have asked for it, but the sounds coming from her were so savage she had to be in pain. She felt torn between getting the hell out of there and staying to help her friend.

But before long, Anne's howl mellowed into a moan. She seemed to regain control of herself and looked straight ahead. As she did, she made direct eye contact with Hannah. Without breaking eye contact, she began to lower herself down on the shaft, slowly but surely. She made no sound as she did so, but had a look of intense focus on her face. She bit her lip with determination. The sheen of sweat that had already covered her body grew thicker with exertion. Finally, ten inches of black meat was firmly ensconced in Anne's ass, leaving only the heavy balls visible!

"Oh, god" She gulped, still looking directly at Hannah. "Why did I wait so long for this?"

With that, the stud began thrusting upwards and Anne began bouncing happily. Her cries of pleasure were interrupted when Christine grabbed her face to turn towards her and the two began making out passionately. Underneath her, Chloe, apparently satisfied that the freshly minted slut had learned to take black cock in her ass as effectively as any experienced whore, leaned forward and began to eat her pussy!

Two black men entered into Hannah's frame of vision. One of them she recognized as Craig, her classmate she had seen Jess' room a few days earlier. The other was a stranger. The stranger pulled Christine back by her hips so that her bare pussy was exposed to him, and, without a word, thrust it into the willing hole!

Meanwhile, Craig knelt down behind Chloe. Hannah couldn't see what he was doing, but Chloe's declarations gave him an idea. A flash of red hair emerged as she threw her head up. "FUCK THIS WHORE ASS! SPREAD THIS BUTTHOLE OPEN!" She screamed, before her words devolved into muffled moans as Craig pushed her head down, presumably so she could restore her attention to Anne's pussy.

Hannah's dilemma ended when she realized that Anne's howl was one of ecstasy, not agony. She returned to her phone, ready to go home with a clear conscience.

This time, though, she fumbled. She watched in horror as the phone fell to the ground and bounced a few times, before landing with the screen down. She was certain now that her phone would be broken and she'd be forced to stay here all night while her friends had their brains fucked out.

She scurried to pick up the phone, holding out hope that, even if the screen had shattered, she'd still be able to use it to call a ride home. She scooped down to pick it up, and was amazed to see that it was wholly intact! It remained completely functional. She could go home!

Hannah's heart sank and she felt a wave of disappointment rush over.

"...disappointment?" Hannah whispered to herself. She stood stupefied, confused by her feelings. Her phone worked. She could leave this debauched carnival of degradation. At the very least, she wouldn't have to find room in her student budget to buy a new one. So why in the world was she disappointed?

Hannah began to grow dizzy. The lustful scenes around her merged into a single image. All the pictures she had scene began to flash before her eyes. The discussions she'd had with Jessica. Her late night explorations of the internet. The late night explorations of her own body.

She gasped in shock at her own thoughts. And then, suddenly, she felt overcome by a wave of calm.

"Oh," she whispered to herself. Of course, there was only reason why she'd felt sadness at the idea of leaving this debauched orgy. She knew what she was now. She knew who she was now. She knew what she wanted to do. What she needed to do.

Hannah looked down at her phone. She closed the ride sharing app she'd been trying so desperately to use a few moments before. She placed her phone on the bar behind her.

She then peeled off her cardigan and neatly placed it on the bar, leaving herself clad in the tank top that she thought showed a little too much skin and that was a little too tight. She pulled the scrunchie which had kept her hair up in a tight ponytail and placed it next to the cardigan. She shook her head and ran her hands through her hair, so it now fell loosely down her back and around her face.

She paused for a moment before taking off her glasses as well. "I only really need them for reading," she told herself. "And, well I think with what I'm about to do they'd get dirty! Or broken!"

She looked down at the red band around her wrist. A few minutes ago, it was an anchor keeping her tied to virtue and sanity. Now, it seemed like a handcuff. A leash. A chain. She began to pull at it, eager to remove it. But it was stuck. She couldn't get it off.

She pouted to herself for a moment. But only for a moment.

She looked forward to the mass of writhing white female and black male flesh. She gulped and balled her fists up in determination. "You know what you have to do, girl" she said to herself in self-encouragement.

She began to walk forward to where the rest of the party-goers had gathered. Some voice in the back of her head still tried to hold her back. She initially moved forward cautiously, tentatively, before she caught herself.

"Fortune favors the bold." She reminded herself. And then she moved forward with a far more confident, aggressive pace.

She found herself only a few feet from the bucking orgy on the coffee table. Around her, others were fully engaged in vigorous, delightful sexual activities. She scanned the room. No one really noticed her entry onto the scene, so lost were they in their own delights.

"Ummmm...excuse me...." She said quietly, to no one in particular.

The crowd kept fucking. No one heard her.

"Of course, Hannah. Don't be silly." She chided herself.

She cleared her throat and held up the arm bearing the red band.

"EXCUSE ME!" She said, in her loudest, most assertive voice. "EXCUSE ME, CAN I GET HELP SOME HERE?"

She felt a strong hand on her bare shoulder from behind her. The clearly masculine touch on her bare skin sent a shiver down her spine. She turned to look and saw Jerome, the man who she had nearly gotten into an argument with a few moments before, looking down at her with a look of concern and compassion on his face. She realized that, despite his comforting expression, he was completely naked, and his massive rod was fully erect and sticky with fluid, presumably vaginal fluid from one the many young women he'd been with that night.

"Are you okay, Hannah?" He asked quietly, placing another hand gently on her arm, as if to comfort her. Hannah felt the shiver turn into a tingle and spread throughout her body. She blushed as she realized it was especially concentrated between her legs, and she felt her vagina begin to moisten at the mere touch of a man who, minutes before, she saw as a vulgar thug.

From what she could tell, the touch wasn't even supposed to be sexual! He was merely trying to comfort her! And even that platonic gesture left her pussy soaking! This only increased Hannah's certainty as to what she needed to do.

But before she could speak or act, Jerome continued.

"Do you want to leave? We can get you a ride? Did anyone touch you? No one's supposed to bother anyone with the bands!"

"No...no...." Hannah shook her head. "That's not what I need help with!"

She held out her wrist, displaying the red band to Jerome. "Not in the way you're thinking, at least," she went on.

"This stupid...thing" she spat out. "It needs to come off."

Jerome looked at her with confusion.

"Do you know what will happen if it does?" He asked.

Hannah felt a softer, more feminine presence move behind her and begin to rub her back.

"I think she knows exactly what's going to happen," Jess said with a mirthful tone to her voice. "I explained everything to her very carefully."

Hannah looked back and saw her friend standing behind her, completely nude, covered in sweat and semen, with make up running down her face and disheveled hair that framed her face in a wild halo. She wore a radiant smile on her face. She was flanked by Craig, her classmate, and Reggie, one of the more polite men she'd met tonight.

Yet again, Hannah gulped. She knew what taking the band off would mean. It would mean that in short enough time, she would look as Jess did now. She'd seen how Jess had arrived in her current state. And she wanted it, she wanted it so badly.

As she studied Jess, Sophie walked up to the group and joined them, without saying anything, but standing in all her naked glory with the group, wearing an enigmatic smile as she eyed Hannah carefully. She began to stroke Craig's cock absentmindedly.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Jerome asked, still quiet, still patient.

"Well," Hannah said carefully. "It means I'm going to join in all of this?"

"Be specific," Jess commanded, in a stern yet playful tone. "What is all of this?"

"Well...sex...sexual intercourse" Hannah said.

"We're not in biology class, Hannah!" Jess scoffed. "You need to tell the man what you want."

Jess moved up closer behind Hannah, so her naked breasts now pressed into her back. She leaned forward to speak into her ear, and Hannah could smell the perfume, sweat and semen that covered her body.

"You see, Hannah," Jess went on, "these men are gentlemen. Oh sure, they fuck like beasts when they know they're with a slut who wants it...but they won't do anything you don't ask for. They need to know you want it. Don't be coy about it."

Hannah flashed her green eyes up at Jerome, who was still smiling patiently. Reggie moved from beside Jess to stand next to Jerome.

"She's right, Hannah," Jerome said. He took her hand in his own and placed it the palm faced upward, the red strip of material shining bright against Hannah's pale skin. He placed his finger under the band, and Hannah saw it begin to strain.

Reggie looked down at her and smiled. "We'll do whatever you want Hannah. You're in charge here. But we need to know what you want."

"Hannah," Sophie spoke for the first time since she had joined the group. "I've seen this happen a lot. I know what I'm seeing. What's about to happen...it could be the greatest moment of your life. It's the greatest moment of a lot of women's lives. But you can't just sit back and let whatever happens. You have to take charge. You have to let us know what you want."

Hannah looked down at the wristband, beginning to strain but still intact. As she looked down, she could see that her breasts were heaving under her tight tank top and perspiration was beginning to form along her cleavage. She looked up at Jerome and Reggie, smiling at her with calm kindness. She looked back at Jess and Sophie, the two older women smiling at her wolfishly.

Craig also smiled, but goofily, like a kid in a candy shop.

"I want...I want to have sex with you! And you!" She said desperately, rapidly exchanging glances with Jerome and Reggie. "And you!" She said, turning to Craig. "And..." she paused, and then giggled, and then smiled, as she turned to Jess. "And YOU! Especially you!"

"Oh Hannah. I'm glad to see how far you've come. But having sex is for nice married couples in their bedroom with the lights off. I don't see any married couples here...and this isn't a bedroom...and the lights are most certainly on!"

"That's right!'" Reggie agreed. "Tell us what you really want!"

"God! What more do you want from me! I've told you what I want! Is this a game? Am I supposed to solve a riddle??"

"OHHHHH FUCCKKKK ME SPLLITTT THIS SLUTTY WHITE CUNT OPEN!!!!" Hannah heard Anne scream. Standing only a few feet away from her, the effect was even stronger.

"Oh..." Hannah said with realization. She looked up at the two men facing her.

"Fine, I'll play--I've always thought profanity was for the marginally literate, but tonight's a night for firsts!"

"I want you to fuck me!" She said confidently. She went on with increasing enthusiasm. "I want you all to fuck me! I want you to put your big black penises in my little white vagina!

"And I want to eat your vaginas!" She hurriedly added, not wanting to leave Jess or Sophie out. She felt a surge of excitement at the filthy words leaving her mouth.

"Penis? Vagina?" Jerome laughed. "You're so proper! Maybe too proper for all of this..."

"Really, Hannah, use language appropriate for the event!" Jess scolded. "Otherwise, these gentlemen are going to think you don't want it!"

"Oh, I think she wants it," Craig chuckled.

"SHUT UP GREG!" Sophie yelled playfully, gently slapping him on the arm.

Hannah gulped yet again. "Do I really have to do this?" She asked herself. But the prior exhortations had felt so deliciously naughty, and if this was the game she had to play to get where wanted to be...so be it. As she debated with herself, Jerome stepped closer, and his massive organ rubbed against her belly, sending a surge of electricity through her body. "Oh yes....I really have to do this!" she thought to herself.

"I want you to take these massive, black COCKS!" She declared, emphasizing the vulgar word. "And I want you to split open my tiny, white CUNT! I want you to fuck me like the little white, black cock slut that I am! I want you to treat me like a filthy whore! I want to eat all of your cum! And I want to eat that whore Jess's cunt too!"

Reggie laughed at Hannah's speech. "Well spoken, but you think you're a black cock slut? How many men have you been with?"

"Well...one?" Hannah said hesitantly.

"Hehe. " Craig laughed behind her. "I knew this chick was a prude." He shut up as Sophie smacked him upside the head. "You may know how to fuck, Greg, but you're kind of an idiot," She scolded him.

Jerome rubbed his cock with one hand, the other still playing with the wristband.

"And was it a black man? Was it a cock like this? Or it some little white boy?"

"Oh..." Hannah said, breathlessly. "A little white boy! It was nothing like that! My god! I don't know how I'm going to get it to fit!"

"Oh, it'll fit baby!" Reggie said. "You'll be amazed at what your body can do. But if you've only been with one guy before, and he didn't really stretch you out...I don't think you can call yourself a slut!"

Jess, who still pressed up against Hannah with her face pressed against her ear, "He has a point. I think you have it in you to be one of the biggest sluts to have walked onto this campus. But...right now it's all potential." She shrugged and gave a sad little sigh.

"Make me a slut then! Turn me! Convert me! Stretch my little pussy out! Take all of my holes! Goddddd. Pleeeasssseeee." Hannah commanded, and then pleaded, and then whined.

"Your wish..." Jerome grinned and pushed another finger under the wristband. "Is my command!" With that, he pushed up with his both his fingers and the band snapped! It was just a flimsy bit of material, but the sound of the band tearing ripped through Hannah's ears like an explosion. She looked down as the now useless piece of material, the former guardian of her virtue, floated helplessly to the ground. It could have only taken a few seconds, but it seemed as if it took ages.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers