Higher Education Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it together, girl!" She told herself. "You want to remember this!"

"Hannah," Jess giggled from above her. "You just came again! You are really going to be an amazing black cock slut!" How many times have you cum tonight without even getting fucked?

Hannah smiled up at her, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to break her focus with more banter that only confirmed what she already knew. She returned her vision to Jerome, who had paused to allow Hannah to ride her orgasm out.

Jerome frowned, a serious expression coming across his face. He stopped pushing his cock forward. Now, he pushed it up slightly, before moving the rest of his body forward. Hannah gasped as the cock pushed up her slit, resting atop her vagina and slightly spreading its lips apart, rather than penetrating her as she had so eagerly awaited. The sensation was still amazing, better than anything she'd felt before, but now what she wanted.

Her face turned down in a hurt pout. "What....why...?" She asked, confused.

Jerome sighed impatiently. "Your friend asked you a question. It would be rude not answer it."

Hannah blinked. "Um...sorry?"

"Do you want this cock, slut?" Jerome slapped it across her belly.

"Yes! Please put it my tiny little white pussy! It's so wet! It's so ready for you! POUND THIS CUNT!" Hannah hoped if she cajoled him, it would get him to what she had now so eagerly awaited. At the beginning of the evening, she could never imagine using the word cunt, let alone to describe her own vagina, let alone to demand that someone pound it. Now, it was the most natural and honest thing she could think of to say.

"Then you need to answer your friend's question, slut!" He commanded.

"Oh, of course!" Hannah scrunched her face up in thought. "I've cum... twice? Three times? I don't even know!" She giggled.

"Wait, a minute, hold up!" Jess said from above her. "Jerome, you just called her a slut twice! Hannah, how many cocks have you had in you tonight? How many cocks have you fucked tonight?"

"Zero," Hannah sighed. "But I'd really like to get on with it." She reached her hand towards Jerome's organ, as if to pull it towards her, but he swatted it away.

"And how many cocks have you had in you before tonight?"

"Well...I don't know if I'd call it a COCK" Hannah giggled. "But I let one guy stick his thing in me for a bit. It was nothing like THIS though." She looked down at the massive organ, which now lay across her belly. She shuddered at the thought of how deep it would penetrate into her.

"Damn straight," Jerome said, and began rubbing the cock up and down Hannah's belly, as if to give her a preview of what was about to happen.

"So like...maybe a third of a real cock inside you in your entire life...no cocks tonight...and multiple orgasms just from being around black cocks." She began to stroke her chin, as if deep in thought.

"You're a virginal slut!" Jess said, clapping her hands together. "But that's a paradox...and the universe abhors a paradox! We need to eliminate that paradox!"

"I mean...sure..." Hannah said impatiently. "I, um, assume that means I get to get fucked? Fucked lots?"

"That's precisely what that means," Jess said. "I always knew you were a smart girl!"

"So, Hannah," Jerome said thoughtfully. "I think you know what you need to solve the paradox. But I don't want to hear assumptions! I want to hear conclusions!" With that, he increased the intensity of his thrusting, making sure he pushed down a little to increase the pressure on Hannah's slit, and to begin generating friction on her clit.

"Oh god oh god oh god." Hannah began to chant, as the sensations began to overwhelm her ability to take part in the discussion. "FUCK ME! JUST FUCK MEEEEE! PLEAAASSEEEEE."

With that, Jerome pulled back and realigned his cock to face Hannah's opening. Without prompting, Hannah used one hand to pull a leg back to allow easier access and used the other to begin furiously rubbing her own clit.

For a brief moment, the rapidly retreating, rational and thoughtful voice in Hannah's head tried to make itself heard. Hadn't Hannah seen something very similar just happen with Anna? She surmised that they this group liked their rituals...and if she was being honest with herself, she found the ritual damn sexy!

That rational, analytical voice quickly retreated and Hannah gasped as the head of Jerome's cock began to part her lips. The sheer girth meant that even the first probing of the tip of his cock began to stretch her in ways she couldn't imagine. She propped her head, up so she could see the entry, and began to watch the invader with intense focus.

Jerome paused. He eyed Hannah up and down, stopping at her still tight slit. He frowned.

"I don't think you're ready yet." He said quietly, almost dryly.

"WHAT!?" Hannah cried out in frustration.

"You're close." Jerome went on matter of factly. "Quite close. But...you need some more help."

Hannah merely whimpered as she looked like she was trying to come up with an argument to rebut his sudden reluctance. A few moments ago, she had chided him for supposedly degrading her friends. Now, she was trying to control her lust enough to come up with a coherent argument as to why he should fuck the shit out of her--right now, this instant.

She began to open her mouth to point out the absurdity of him stripping her naked, receiving a blow job from her, forcing her to swear her allegiance to black cock, and then halting at the moment of truth when he placed a finger to her lips in a hushing gesture.

"Shhhh." He said condescendingly, then turned his gaze up to Jess.

"Jess, you've done so much for Hannah. I think it's time you help her cross the finish line!"

He then stood back and looked at the naked blonde expectantly.

Jess smiled happily, and, without hesitation, jumped up from the couch. The sudden movement caused Hannah to fall back and let go of the leg she had been holding so that Jerome could plunder her pussy. When she looked up she saw Jess kneeling before her on all fours, a joyful grin plastered on her face. Without saying a word, Jess leaned forward and stuck two delicate fingers into Hannah's sodden cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Hannah arched her back in pleasure, unable to form words. Jess began to work her fingers in and out of Hannah, and before long her tongue joined the mix. Hannah could only gasp, grunt, and groan in pleasure as Jess deftly worked her over with her tongue, switching between thrusting the tongue into her vagina and running it over her clitoris.

"Hannah!?" A female voice called out and broke through her sexual miasma.

Hannah turned to the source of the voice and through hooded eyes could make out Chloe standing a few feet away, stroking the cock of Tyrone.

"Oh hey Chloeeeeeeeee" her voice broke into a high pitched whine as Jess' tongue flicked across her clit.

"Um." She tried to think of something to say to the older girl. Hannah wasn't entirely sure what she should say to her naked book club leader, while she herself was naked and having her pussy eagerly eaten by a mutual friend. The latest chapter in their current selection hardly seemed appropriate. The task was made all the harder by Jess' enthusiastic attentions sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Chloe didn't say a word, however. She merely smiled, let go of Tyrone's cock, and walked assuredly towards Hannah. She bent over an arm of the sofa on which Hannah lay, turned Hannah to face her, and kissed her deeply before moving her head down to her breasts, which she began to kiss and lick, stopping to take special care to suck on her nipples. The pleasure from this new source of attention caused Hannah to involuntary tighten her legs, which now clasped Jess' head in their grip. This, in turn, caused Jess to increase her focus, which only heightened the intensity of Hannah's pleasure. Adding to the increasing crescendo of sexual delight, Tyrone walked behind Chloe, grabbed her hips, and thrust his cock into her, causing Chloe to increase the intensity of her attentions to Hannah's upper body.

Hannah looked down and made eye contact with Jess, whose fierce blue eyes were filled with lust, passion, and joy. The physical pleasure, coupled with the feelings of having her pussy eaten by a girl she had known for years and grown to see as a friend while her normally reserved and scholarly book club leader lavished attention on her breasts became too much for her. Her entire body flushed red, and she clenched her teeth and threw her head back, letting out an unearthly howl as her entire body began to shake uncontrollably. By now, she had begun to grow familiar with the sensation of an orgasm, but a new, unfamiliar pressure erupted from her nether regions, and she looked down to see it spurting fluid onto Jess' face.

As she came down from her most intense orgasm of the night so far, Chloe popped her breast out of her mouth and Tyrone's cock out of her pussy and sat, squatting on her knees, next to her.

"Damn Hannah. That was fucking hot. Beautiful, brilliant, and a filthy slut-you're the complete package!" Hannah wondered if she should, or could, feel bashful about the compliment, given the display she'd just put on. A small part of her wondered why she considered being called a filthy slut a compliment.

Hannah looked down at Jess, who smiled at her serenely, seemingly nonplussed by the ejaculate that had been added to her face.

Jess looked back at Jerome.

"I think she's ready. But...one thing...I want to make sure we all remember this moment. Chloe, be a dear and grab my phone, will you? It's right over there." Jess pointed to her purse, a distinctively pink item that had been left in the corner of the room with a number of other girl's accessories.

"Of course," Chloe said, and scurried over to grab the device.

Jess got and sat next to Hannah on the couch, who still lay flat on her back, as Jerome moved forward and re-assumed his prior position between Hannah's spread legs. She began to stroke Hannah's hair and took her hand in her own. "This is going to be a very special moment," she said softly. "And I can think of at least a few people who are going to want to know all the details."

Chloe returned to join the group and began to pass the phone to Jess.

"Thank you, Chloe." Jess said calmly. "But I want to be here for Hannah for this. I trust you to do the honors of chronicling what's about to happen."

Chloe nodded briskly and climbed back on the couch. Certain she knew what Jess intended, she created a new folder on the phone called "For Sarah" She propped herself up on her knees and pointed the camera down at Hannah.

"Smile, hon!" She said cheerily.

Without thinking, Hannah looked up and flashed a wide smile, stretching her body out so her bare breasts were emphasized.

"God...what are you doing?" That small voice struggled to be heard through her the thick fog of lust wrapped around her mind.

She took a deep intake of breath as she felt an intense pressure between her legs. Jerome was pushing forward!

Hannah's mouth dropped as the mushroom head slid into her tight opening. This time, Jerome didn't stop, or hesitate or tease. He kept pushing forward. Hannah felt her tight lips begin to spread and she groaned in pleasure as it moved forward. She felt her eyes begin to cross as she felt her pussy spread wider and wider to let the massive invader in. Jess continued to stroke her hair and hold her hand in support as the invasion continued.

The head passed the barrier and the shaft began to slide into her soaking wet, welcoming slit. Suddenly, the small, quiet voice that had been chiding and questioning Hannah all night fell completely silent. All the anxiety that Hannah had always felt, somehow or another, melted away, replaced by pleasure and joy.

She couldn't believe her pussy could stretch so much! She couldn't imagine she could ever feel something so good!

"Ohmygod So good ohyes yes yes!" Hannah whimpered unconsciously as she threw her head back and rolled her eyes.

"Yea, bitch, that feels good doesn't it! Take that cock, slut!" Jerome's gentle tone had changed, into a much more domineering and commanding presence. A few minutes ago, a part of Hannah would have still questioned why she would accept such statements. That part of her was gone, and the harsh words only fueled her lust. Still, a mirthful expression in Jerome's eyes made her feel safe, comfortable--she knew that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, do anything she didn't want. But what she wanted now, more than anything, was to be treated like the dirty fuck toy she was!

"Oh...Jesss.Jessss....thank you so much!" Hannah looked up at the older blonde girl, who was beaming down at her. "This is so amaaazzzzinggg. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. Oh godddddddd!" Hannah's entreaties to Jess transformed into a whorish squeal as Jerome began to thrust back and forth.

Above her, Hannah heard a distant voice. The voice became more insistent, and Hannah realized it wasn't so distant. Chloe was still kneeling and now holding the camera directly above her face in one hand, while vigorously rubbing her clit with the other.

"Tell us what's happening Hannah!" Chloe insisted.

"I'm getting fucked!" Hannah responded immediately, smiling up into the camera like a movie star giving a red-carpet interview. "I'm turning into black cock whore! I love black cock! It feels so good! It's so fucking deep! I'm completely stuffed with a glorious, back cock!

Laughter emerged from the other side, and Hannah turned to see Jess holding her sides as she erupted into a full guffaw.

"So deep, Hannah?" She asked. "Completely stuffed? I don't think so! Look down!"

Hannah complied and turned her face forwards. She arched her head so she could past her heaving, sweating tits and saw that Jerome was thrusting in and out of her--but only at its deepest stroke, his cock was only sliding about one third of the way into her pussy! She trembled at the thought that less than half his cock had struggled its way into her tight hole, then shuddered at the thought of how much pleasure that partial (small really wasn't the right word) portion of meat had brought her.

Jerome shrugged. "I didn't want to hurt you, baby."

Hannah didn't hesitate this team. She licked her lips, as if in determination, and made direct eye contact with Jerome.

"Stuff it in. Stuff it all the way in!" She commanded.

"Who am I to decline such a lovely young lady her fondest desires?" Jerome smirked, and then thrust forward. He then begin to pound into her relentlessly. She felt his heavy, massive balls smack against her ass, and the full power of unfettered black sexual power as Jerome abandoned any pretense of "going easy on the new girl."

"OHHHHH GOODDDDDD YESSSSSS ITS SOOOO FUCKING GOOODDD! STUFF THIS BLACK COCK WHORE! SPLIT MY SLUTTY WHITE CUNT OPENNN! TAKE IT ALL! TAKE IT ALLL!!!!"

Hannah's entire body began to shake uncontrollably, causing her breasts to bounce in time with Jerome's increasingly rapid thrusts, and she let out a guttural groan, letting go of Jess' hand and gripping Jerome's arm tightly. Her legs began to thrash about wildly, and she whipped her head back and forth, causing her hair to fall in strands over face.

"CUMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGG" She cried out, as she let go of Jerome's arms and placed her hands behind her head, to support herself as she arched her back upwards, further causing her tits to stick out and her hair to fall into further disarray.

Jess looked down at the bucking, screaming slut with joy. She'd truly grown fond of Hannah--someone she never gave the time of day to when they were high school classmates-- over the past few months. She knew that once Hannah got out of the confines of a Minnesota suburb, her sluttiness would break through in time. But she never imagined that the quiet, shy, prudish girl of a few hours ago would be naked, screaming and cumming on black cock so soon!

Through Hannah's rapture, she felt Jerome's already massive rod began to expand, and a powerful stream of warm fluid erupt deep into her womb. This only magnified her already intense and still ongoing (how long had it lasted??) orgasm, and she now knew her fondest desire.

Jerome pulled out of her with a plop, and Hannah gasped and stared up at ceiling, slightly saddened that her first real sexual encounter with true man was coming to a close, and deeply stunned at how much cum she could feel swamping her insides and dripping out of her gaping pussy.

Her stupor was broken less than a second later, as she felt another powerful stream of thick fluid strike her belly. She held her head up and saw that Jerome's cock continued to erupt with semen, strands of cum forcefully hitting her belly and thighs as he pulled out! She giggled happily, delighted that there was still enough cum for her!

Jerome repositioned his spurting cock so his cum shot onto her breasts, and then face. Hannah felt a moment of surprise when Jess repositioned herself so she could catch some of the cum eruption in her own mouth!

Jess held her catch in her own, neither swallowing nor splitting it out. She looked down at Hannah and smiled wickedly, a cunning look in her eyes. Hannah arched an eyebrow, not quite sure what Jess had on her mind. She opened her mouth to ask Jess what she wanted...but before she could get any words out, Jess plunged her head down, opened her mouth, and began to feed the cum she had taken into Hannah's mouth! Hannah shuddered as a relatively small orgasm ripped through her body at the filthy act, and took Jess' head in her hands so the two could make out, swapping the cum between their mouths in the process.

After a moment, Jess broke the kiss. She tucked some strands of hair that had fallen over her face behind her face and smiled proudly at Hannah.

"You, my dear," she said. "Are a natural born slut!"

Hannah could only smile back and nod her head sheepishly.

"I don't think I've seen anyone go black at their first party!" Chloe said enthusiastically, still above her, still holding the camera, still masturbating. She moved the camera so as to scroll across Hannah's body, wanting to capture the full aftermath of her true deflowering.

The garments she usually chose to fit into a crowd and cover her body were now wholly discarded. Now, the only things that covered her nude body was a shiny sheen of sweat and strands of semen, which streaked from her inner thighs, belly, breasts, and face. Her hair, which had begun the evening in a conservative pony-tail, now hung loose, a brown-red mane, with strands falling into her face and sticking out haphazardly. She hadn't worn much make up that night, and much of it had rubbed off But, her eye shadow ran in small lines down her face. Her bush, which she had been so embarrassed by, was now matted with sweat and semen. Her pussy, once a tight slit, was now slowly beginning to close up from a gaping hole, but her pussy lips remained red and swollen and a steady stream of semen dripped down from it. Red hand marks covered her breasts and hips, and her nipples stood out like bullets, betraying her still intense state of arousal.

"Well, Hannah." Chloe put on a mock-serious tone, imitating a television journalist interviewing a politician about their latest budget proposal. "I think we can infer what just happened here. But why don't you tell us?" She moved the camera closer to Hannah's face, like it was a microphone at a press conference.

Hannah smiled happily.

"I just got the shit fucked out of me! By a black cock! I just got turned into a black cock slut!" She laughed as she spoke, and a sense of pride shone through her words.

"Interesting," Chloe said thoughtfully. "And what do you want to do now!"

"Isn't it obvious! I want more black cock!" She propped herself up on her elbows and scanned the room. Her eyes stopped when she came across Tyrone, who had been watching the scene from a chair across the way.