Higher Education Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You!" She pointed. "Get over here and fuck me!"

Tyrone jumped up and strode over to the splayed-out slut. He knelt in front of Hannah, so his cock was aligned with her now well-used hole, and slid in, this time without hesitation or ceremony. In seconds, his balls were bouncing against Hannah's ass as he worked himself all the way in and out. Hannah, for her part, had no interest in being a passive recipient of cock, and ground her hips in time with Tyrone's thrusts, now determined to be an equally active participant in the fuck fest.

As Tyrone pounded into Hannah, Jess pushed Hannah's shoulders down so she lay flat on the couch again. Then, she pulled herself up and around Hannah, and straddled her face! She began to lower herself so her pussy was right above Hannah's head. The musky fragrance of Jess' own womanhood, mixed with the cum of multiple men, drove Hannah wild with arousal. She didn't need any direction--she knew what to do. Without hesitation, she eagerly began to eat away at Jess' cunt while Tyrone continued to fuck her.

Jess, for her part, ground her pussy into Hannah's face merrily, leaning forward to play with her breasts and nipples. After a few minutes of this, she leaned forward even more, and begin to flick her tongue across Hannah's clit as she was being fucked! An intense orgasm ripped through Hannah's body. The pleasure of getting fucked by Tyrone's cock and pleasured by Jess' tongue was intense, but by now she had enough earth-shattering orgasms she could maintain some presence of mind.

Enough presence of mind that she could feel frustrated when she realized that Tyrone was no longer stuffing her pussy! She looked up and saw Jess pulling his cock out of her and taking it, covered in her fluids, into her own mouth!

"You fucking bitch!" Hannah cried out.

Jess popped the cock out of her mouth.

"Sorry, sweetie! I just had to get a taste!" With that, she guided the cock back into Hannah's increasingly experienced snatch, and Tyrone resumed his pounding.

Hannah and Jess heard some shuffling beside them. Hannah couldn't see what was going on, as Jess had resumed grinding her crotch into her face, but Jess turned to see the source of the commotion. Malick had come up behind Chloe and was groping her breasts.

"I think I've done my job here Jess!" Chloe said, somewhat apologetically. "I need to start fucking again!" With that, Malick shoved three massive fingers into Chloe's pussy. She shuddered and her arms splayed out, causing Jess' phone to fall to the floor!

"Hey!" Jess said, mildly annoyed. Of course, her phone had a pink cover--she was diligent about protecting her things, and the default phone color was so ugly. So, she didn't think it would break. But she didn't want it get lost in the fracas!

Chloe didn't really have time to offer an explanation or an apology though, as Malick stood, picked her up, turned her to face him, and impaled her with his cock! He carried her off into some unknown part of the house, as she grunted and groaned incoherently.

Jess glanced over the back of the couch and was scanned the floor. She was quickly able to find it, grateful for the distinctive pink case that caused it to stand out against the light carpet. She scrambled over the couch and picked it up, smiling when she saw that the flashy covering had kept it intact. "Such a practical girl!" Jess complimented herself.

She gasped when she felt large, strong hands grip her waist from behind and bend her over the couch. She now looked down on Hannah, whose face was contorted in a rictus of pleasure and who continued to emit sounds of pleasure and exertion.

She turned back briefly to see Craig leering down at her,

I haven't gotten any of this sweet pussy, tonight." He said sadly.

"And I haven't had any your marvelous cock!" Jess bent over the couch, leaving her pussy accessible to Craig. "But Greg," she said, her tone growing more serious. "My pussy's gotten plenty of attention tonight!" With that, she spread her ass cheeks and winked at him.

"It's..." Craig started to interrupt her to correct his name, but then shrugged. "Whatever."

He thrust his cock, balls deep, into Jess' waiting asshole in a single, swift motion, and began to grind away.

Jess grunted and moaned happily. She still tightly gripped her phone, not wanting to lose it. The battery was almost dead--its tracking features would soon be useless! Fortunately, The experienced slut could take a massive black rod in her asshole as she kept track of her personal electronics and watch her newly turned out friend get fucked below her!

Watching Hannah fuck Tyrone only heightened the pleasure of Craig's anal plundering. In time, Reggie approached the sofa of debauchery. He smiled down at the carnal grouping.

"Excellent work, Jess" he said properly, patting her on the head as he leered down at Hannah, who continued to let out an obscene tirade. He then climbed on the couch and tapped Hannah's face with his cock. She smiled up at him, turned her head to the side, and, without a second thought or moment's hesitation, engulfed his entire shaft in his mouth and began sucking like a starving woman!

Jess' heart soared. Hannah was now, without a doubt, one of them! And she was sure that she would be the finest addition to their little group to come along in years!