Higher Education Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH HANNAH!" Jess squealed. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE ONE OF US! I KNEW TAKING YOU HERE WOULD MAKE YOU REALIZE IT! BUT I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D ONLY TAKE ONE PARTY!" With that, she grabbed Hannah by her shoulders and turned her around so the two faced each other. She grabbed Hannah's face in her hands and pulled her towards her, pressing her naked breasts against Hannah and rubbing the sweat and semen that covered her nude body onto Hannah's still remaining clothes.

Hannah kissed back eagerly, rubbing her hands along naked body Jess's body, amazed at how soft and delightful the female flesh felt, even as if it was slick with semen and sweat. She felt Jess' tongue begin to probe her still closed lips, and opened them eagerly so that Jess could probe her mouth with her tongue. Jess' scent--a mixture of perfume, her own body, and various bodily fluids--drove Hannah wild. She realize her nipples were hard as granite and pussy was flooded like she'd never experienced!!

After what seemed like an eternity, Jess broke the kiss. "You're a great kisser, hon!" Jess beamed at her. "You are sure you've never done this with a girl?" She winked.

Hannah only panted, unable to form words when faced with the waves of pleasure and new sensations threatening to overwhelm her body.

"We can't leave our gentlemen friends out though!" Jess said seriously. She then placed her hands on her shoulders and swiveled Hannah around, who saw that Reggie, Jerome, and now Craig was standing in a line, facing the girls and watching them lustfully.

Sophie was on her knees, eagerly sucking Jerome's cock, who was in the middle, while stroking Jerome and Craig with her hands. Hannah was impressed as the older girl quickly switched between cocks, moving to suck one while alternating between giving hand jobs to the others. "The slut knows how to multi-task!" Hannah thought to herself, giggling.

Sophie stood up and faced Hannah and Jess. "I've been keeping these boys primed," she said. "But Hannah...it's time!" With that, she stood aside as Jess gently pushed Jess forward, and then placed her hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

Hannah found herself on her knees, her face now centimeters from Jerome's cock. She almost crossed her eyes as she looked down its length--it was easily more than ten inches long, and she couldn't even begin to guess at its girth. She inhaled a masculine, musky order emanating from it.

As confident as she was that she wanted to join her slutty friends in their debauchery, she hesitated for a moment out of practical concern. How did they fit like this inside themselves?

Still, she felt herself drawn to it, naturally, without conscious thought or volition. She lifted one hand and began to rub his heavy ball sack, while taking the shaft in her other hand. Her tiny hand barely encircled it! And the shaft remained more than half-exposed. She moved her other hand up to begin stroking the portion of the shaft left uncovered. With both her hands hard at work, more than half of it remained exposed to open air.

She heard Jess giggle behind her. "Glad to see you're getting a personal, hands-on feel for the true magnitude of these monsters," she teased. "But you need to taste it!" With that, she gently pushed Hannah's head forward.

Hannah didn't really need the encouragement, and arched her own neck forward until her face was touching the magnificent beast. She inhaled again, to get a deeper scent of the sexy, masculine fragrance. She then tentatively, slowly, gently planted a kiss on the head. If it had been on his cheek rather than his dick, it would have been rather chaste, like a girl greeting a beloved older family member.

Still, that first contact with a black cock in all its glory ignited something in Hannah. Waves of pleasure which eclipsed everything she had felt before wracked her buddy, and her vision began to flash white. Her entire body began to shake. She heard a feminine keening, closer than anything she'd heard before. She wondered if something had happened to Jess, before she realized the sound was coming from her own mouth. Her nipples grew even harder, and she thought they would rip holes in her bra. Her pussy began to gush with even more liquid, and she realized that her panties were now soaked through. She fell forward a bit, still grasping the cock with one hand while her other was rested on the ground, supporting her body weight and keeping her from splaying out on the floor. That would be undignified!

"Damn Hannah! You haven't even got naked yet, let alone fucked, and you already came! I knew you were a black cock slut!" Jess laughed behind her, happily.

Hannah just stared up at the black cock as she pulled herself up. "So...that's an orgasm..." she said under breath, an inquisitive expression on her face. Suddenly a brilliant smile flashed across her face and she looked up adoringly at Jerome. "I want more of those please!"

"Oh, you'll have them," Jess said from behind her. "But first you have work to do!" With that she pushed Hannah's head back down.

Hannah felt a thrill as her head came closer and closer the monster. She opened her mouth in time to envelop the shaft--no demure kisses this time! She closed her eyes as her lips around and it and she began to suck passionately. She smiled around the cock as she was awarded with a groan of pleasure from Jerome.

She felt Jess let go of her head as she began to suck eagerly. She opened her eyes and realized that the cock she had only managed to work about a quarter of the cock! She popped it out of her mouth and surveyed it, a look of fierce determination on her face. She went back, and managed to get about a third of it in her mouth this time.

"YOU GO GIRL!" Jess exclaimed happily. She then knelt next to Hannah-and in front of Reggie, who stood next to Jerome-- and said more quietly. "Go at your own pace, hon. I know you can do this!"

With that, she leaned forward, and in one smooth, easy gesture, took Reggie's equally sized cock down her mouth and throat and began to bob her head up and down vigorously, sucking happily, and making little gasps and moans of pleasure around the tool.

Craig walked around to Jess' other side looked down sadly at her.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked glumly. Jess rolled her eyes, her mouth still engulfing Reggie's cock, and reached out a hand to begin stroking Craig's erect cock. She then pulled her head to lean over and give Craig a vigorous blowjob while stroking Reggie, before switching her oral skills back to Reggie. She then popped his cock out of her mouth before turning to Hannah. "Don't worry, you'll be sucking cock like this in no time! You just need some practice!" She quickly plunged down onto Reggie again.

Hannah felt a presence behind her. She stopped trying to work Jerome's full length into her mouth long enough to look back to see who had joined. Sophie smirked at Hannah.

"Need some encouragement?" She asked and began to nibble on the back of Hannah's ear and kiss her neck. Hannah moaned at the new, softer stimulation and got back to work on Jerome's dick. Sophie wrapped her hands around Hannah and began to play with her breasts through her top. In time, she brought her hands up to Hannah's shoulders and pushed the straps of her tank top down, before pulling the rest of the top down Hannah's waist, leaving her bra-encased breasts out. Jerome licked his lips at the newly exposed cleavage.

"You've got some nice titties on you for such a petite girl" he grinned. Hannah smiled, feeling a flush of happiness run through her body at the compliment.

Sophie reached around and pushed the cups of her bra down, so her breasts were now fully exposed. She began to play with her nipples as she continued to nuzzle and kick the back of her neck, only compounding Hannah's pleasure. She began to work one of her hands down Hannah's the front of Hannah's body, eventually coming to the waistband of Hannah's skirt. She kept going when she reached the skirt, placing her hand under it and feeling around until she worked it under Hannah's panties. She began to rub Hannah's pussy, occasionally sticking a finger in, occasionally flicking her clitoris.

Hannah gasped at the new intrusion. She had never felt anything so good! The sensual pleasure caused her to redouble her efforts, and before long she had managed to envelop half of Jerome's cock in her mouth!

Unable to go down any further with her mouth, she grasped the exposed portion of his shafts with both hands and began to twist and stroke the bottom half of his cock as she continued to suck and move up and down on the top half.

"Damn girl!" He smiled down at this. "You may not be able to get it all the way down yet, but I can tell you're a natural born cocksucker! That little white boy you fucked before must have been in heaven!"

"Actually..." she giggled. "I never sucked him off. I thought it was gross!" With that, she opened her mouth and got back to work, sucking and stroking the ebony behemoth before her.

She felt a heavy weight slap the side of her face. She turned to face the source of the intrusion and saw Craig staring down at her. He had just smacked the side of his face with his cock!

"Yo, Hannah. I've been watching that pretty mouth of yours in class all semester long. Don't get me wrong--you're a smart girl! But I think you've found a better use for that mouth of yours!"

Hannah rolled her eyes at the speech, but she couldn't help but note that he had a marvelous specimen of man meat. She shrugged and, still gripping Jerome's cock in her hand, leaned forward to suck off Craig. This time, she found going down the length of the shaft easier, and bobbed her head up and down with passionate enthusiasm.

Jerome tapped her on her shoulder. She looked up at him.

"You have a lovely mouth, dear." He spoke. "But it's time for some pussy!"

Sophie and Jess exclaimed "Here, here!" and high fived each other. Sophie pulled Jess up from behind, pushed her bra straps up and over her shoulders, and pulled it down, so it now uselessly rested at Hannah's waist, above her equally useless tank top.

Jess walked over to Hannah and again kissed her on the lips deeply as Sophie rubbed her now fully exposed breasts.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked.

Hannah only nodded.

She felt Sophie working her hands behind her, and before long she had opened the clasp of her skirt. It now hung loosely around her hips. Sophie yanked it down, and it fell to the floor. She now stood in front of a group of strangers and friends alike in only her panties, with her top and bra cinched around her waist, doing nothing to support her or cover her breasts.

Sophie began to laugh. "Nice granny panties Hannah!"

Jess rolled her eyes. "It was the one thing she wouldn't help me pick out for night!"

Hannah grew red with embarrassment. Not because she was nearly naked in front of dozens of people. Not because she had multiple orgasms in front of the same group of people. Not because that group had watched her give the first blowjob of her life, or because she'd been repeatedly called--accurately-- a slut and a whore. No, now she was embarrassed because the underwear she wore in front of everyone--including the black men she was now so desperate to please-wasn't sexy enough!

"They're the nicest ones I had..." she said quietly. She didn't think they were that bad. They were white and unadorned and didn't leave her ass hanging out like the various thongs she'd seen that night, but they were tight enough that they showed her curves well enough.

"Don't worry," Sophie said kindly. "We'll help you with that!"

Jess kissed Hannah on the mouth-not quite a kiss between two platonic friends, but also not with the animalistic lust that had marked the past few moments. She broke the kiss and pulled her head back, giving Hannah a subtle smile.

"I'm so proud of you, you know. I'm so happy for you. And I'm so pleased that I could be here with you for this..." she said softly, while gently rubbing Hannah's arms. Sophie, meanwhile, was nibbling away at the back of her ears and planting gentle kisses down the back of her neck. This softer, more sensual routine only served to increase the arousal that had already gone well past what Hannah imagined was possible.

Jess's hands worked their way down Hannah's sides, stopping for a moment to play with her nipples, before they came to her panties.

Jess made direct eye contact with Hannah then, her dark blue eyes penetrating Hannah's own bright green eyes. She her fingers in the waist band and crooked an eyebrow, as if in a silent nod.

Hannah gave the smallest of nods.

Jess pulled down, swiftly and without ceremony, and Hannah shuddered as she felt the maligned garment brush against her legs as it fell to the ground and pooled at her feet. She shivered as she felt the cold air brush across her now exposed vagina and butt and realized that she'd never been so exposed outside of the privacy of her own bedroom or shower. The ineffectual classmate who had taken her virginity hadn't even managed to get her naked, doing his business in an awkward fumbling of shoved aside clothes and turned out lights.

She looked down at herself and saw her breasts were heaving, her nipples rock hard and sticking out like bullets. She couldn't see, but could feel, the stickiness of her own arousal, which had been transferred from her sodden panties to the interior of her thighs as they fell to the ground. Curious, she rubbed her own fingers against part of her own damp skin and stuck them in her mouth without thinking. The taste of her own pleasure was another new, unexpectedly, but wickedly delightful experience for the night.

"Oh Hannah," Sophie chuckled from behind her. "It's so good to see you getting in the spirit of things." With that, she grabbed Hannah's head and began to make out with her.

Hannah lost all thought for a moment. She turned to Sophie so that she could more readily return the kiss. The sensation of Sophie's bare breasts rubbing against her own filled her with lust. Her hand moved forward to Sophie's groin, and she began to rub, earning contented sighs from the older girl. Hannah felt rewarded, and stuck one finger, then two, into Sophie's well used, bare pussy.

For a moment, she felt a twinge of embarrassment return. Hannah kept herself trimmed down there, but wasn't meticulous about maintenance--who was going to see her most private parts, after all? But the woman around her shaved bare, or kept their hair neatly trimmed in pleasing patterns which could hardly be described as a bush.

Hannah had a bush--a well-manicured bush, but a bush nonetheless. She frowned slightly as she thought to herself. Her nudity, her arousal, her wanton acts, her pleading for sex--all of those seemed natural and right, conduct which embraced her true self. But the fact her pubic hair wasn't as lovely as the other girls--well that was just awkward!

"What's the matter," Sophie asked gently, seeming to sense Hannah's concern. Hannah's eyes flitted down to Sophie's own clean-shaven pussy, and she gave an embarrassed shrug.

"Oh, don't worry. You're a new slut. Everyone here understands that. We'll teach you these things in time." Sophie said kindly.

Hannah sensed a more masculine presence behind her, and turned to see the still looming, but now quite welcome, presence of Jerome.

"This lesbian shit is hot," he declared. "But it's time to get down business. Your clothes...such as they are...don't like they're doing you any good."

With that he grabbed the bra and top--now uselessly wrapped around Hannah's waist-by the sides.

*******RIPPPPPP****

The relatively flimsy garments tore apart easily with his strength, and for such flimsy things their destruction roared in Hannah's ears like a gun shot. A small voice in the back of her head told her that she should be annoyed that he had so nonchalantly destroyed her clothes. But really...she didn't care. The last vestiges of her modesty were gone. She stood in a crowd of people, some strangers, some friends, some new acquaintances, without a stitch of clothing.

And she was happy.

Jess took her hand in her own.

"I don't think we can put this off anymore. You need to be comfortable for what's about to happen next."

She looked to Jerome and gave a nod of her head to follow the pair. She then began to guide Hannah through the room, with Jerome following in tow. Together, the trio passed couples and larger groups engaged in passionate fucking, some of whom ignored the group, lost in their own desire, some of whom turned to see the new addition being led through the crowd and to offer cheers of encouragement and thumbs up. Hannah glanced around the room and saw some groups engaged in apparently normal conversation--albeit while, naked, disheveled, and covered in bodily fluids. One nude couple sat on together on an armchair, cuddling comfortably and chatting amicably as the woman stroked her partners limp, but still massive, organ. Hannah wondered if they were an exclusive couple, but then another nude man approached the pair, tapped the young woman on the shoulder, and she quickly turned to him and took his cock in her mouth without a word. The stud she had been stroking positioned her so she knelt on the chair with her pussy and butt facing him, and he sunk his cock into her with a satisfied groan. Exclusivity, apparently, was not a thing with this crowd. With the crowd she was about to join.

Jess stopped when they came to a large, empty couch, almost deep enough that it was a bad. She gently turned Hannah around and guided her to sit on the couch. Hannah sank to the couch and sat with her legs spread in an unladylike pose, leaving her pussy completely exposed. Jess next to her and put her arm around her shoulder.

Jerome arrived in short order, his massive, erect rod sticking out between his legs.

Hannah licked her lips at the sight.

But the small voice that a few minutes ago had expressed annoyance at her destroyed garments began to reemerge.

"How did you get that in your mouth? How is that going to fit in an even smaller hole? What the hell are you doing? Is this who you want to be?"

Hannah sighed to herself as she internally batted away these protestations. "OH, SHUT UP!" She thought to herself. "I know what I am now. It's time to embrace it!"

Her face grew into a wide smile as she looked up at Jerome. She scooted back and leaned back on the couch, supporting body with her elbows. Jess, meanwhile, positioned herself behind Hannah, leaning down to give her friend a kiss on the forehead before looking up to Jerome. Jess held out her hand and stuck out her index finger, gesturing Jerome to come closer.

He readily complied.

Hannah's heart began to beat rapidly. The sound of rushing water seemed to fill her head as she felt her pulse began to quicken.

Jerome sank to his knees and lined his cock up with Hannah's tight, nearly virginal opening. He began to move forward, slowly, carefully, deliberately. Hannah looked up at Jess, who was smiling down beatifically at her. Jess began to stroke her hair, as if to comfort her.

Hannah's body shook with a start as she felt a heavy, warm weight collide with her inner thigh. She looked forward again, and saw that Jerome had moved closer, and that his massive, turgid cock had bounced against her leg as he approached.

She gulped, and noticed that a thick sheen of sweat had begun form over her entire body.

Wordlessly, Jerome moved closer. He held his cock in his hands to steady, pointing it at the center of Hannah's core.

Closer...closer...closer....

Hannah's vision flashed white, and she heard a loud keening sound when its head brushed up against her opening. She found herself almost hyperventilating, and was able to calm herself only with exhortations to herself coupled with Jess' smooth caresses. As she came down, she realized that the keening sound was her own voice, a cry of pleasure as her pussy felt its first contact with a monster black cock.