Highland Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good then no problem," said Maja and proceeded to bend her head and wrap her lips around the head of my cock.

For a moment I was nonplussed as I stood in the middle of this deserted Scottish beach still feeling somewhat chilled but with the blood rushing to my prick as a gorgeous Swedish nymph was slowly sucking me off. Beside me Gabi began to towel herself down and for a moment I admired her Italianate curves which I assumed she had inherited from her mother. For a moment she looked up at me her large deep brown eyes gazing into mine and then sensuously she began to caress first one then the other of her large slightly pendulous breasts with her towel. In the meantime Maja began to lick up and down my cock which now was throbbing with desire. Any scruples I might have had about what I was doing with these girls were quickly melting away. Gabi, satisfied that her fulsome breasts were sufficiently dry began to dry her belly and then turning away from me bent down and began to dry her legs. She kept them well apart and I could see the lips of her pussy peeking from between her plump brown thighs adorned with a fringe of dark hair which disappeared up the crack of her backside. When she was satisfied that her legs were dry she began to rub the towel to and fro between her legs still showing her generous buttocks to me. Maja was now bobbing up and down with my cock between her lips and it was all I could do not spill my load straight into her beautiful mouth.

I was saved by Gabi who demanded, "Come on, let's fuck."

Maja stopped her sucking and replied, "OK but I get to be fucked first."

Maja immediately lay down on one of the towels, opened her legs and invited me to join her. I hesitated wondering whether Gabi would merely watch or take a more active part. Also in the back of my mind was the thought that if I fucked Maja I might not be able to perform straight away for Gabi. However, it was clear what was expected of me so I knelt down between Maja's thighs and looked down at her. Before I could prevaricate any further she pulled me down on top of her and began to kiss me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. The she took hold of my now throbbing cock and positioned it at the mouth of her moist pussy. I needed no further invitation and thrust my prick home easily sheathing it up to the hilt in her slick vagina.

"Good now fuck me hard while I get Gabi ready but try not to come. Gabi needs a turn in a minute," she commanded.

I began fucking her with long deep strokes, hoping it would pleasure her but not wanting to come myself. Her cunt felt quite tight but juicy enough for me to slide in and out with ease. Once I was into a bit of a rhythm Gabi came over and squatted over Maja's face. As I fucked her Maja began to tongue Gabi's hairy pussy. Gabi moaned in delight and after a few moments began to ride up and down on Maja's tongue which was thrust into her juicy cleft. Looking down I could see Maja's lithe bronzed body writhing as I thrust in and out her deliciously tight pussy. Looking up I could see Gabi looming over us her huge breasts bouncing up and down as she rode Maja's tongue. Maja seemed to be getting swept away in her passion pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts and indicating that I should go harder.

Suddenly she called out in Swedish, "Använd ditt finger, Gabi."

I don't speak Swedish but I could make out the word finger and when Gabi leant forward and began to stroke Maja's clit it became clear what she was being asked to do with it. Now the two of us worked in unison to pleasure the beautiful Swedish blonde beneath us. My cock hammered in and out of her gushing cunt while Gabi still writhing herself as Maja's tongue lashed her own clit was strumming her friend's tiny bud in a frenzied manner. It did not take long to achieve the desired result and within a minute or two Maja was bucking her hips against me and uttering incoherent cries muffled by Gabi's pubic hair which was still engulfing her mouth. It took all my self-control not to come as I felt her pussy spasming in ecstasy around by throbbing cock but I desperately wanted the pleasure of enjoying Gabi's ripe pussy as well. When she had finished I pulled by still erect cock from her cunt glistening with a coating of her pussy juice.

I paused wondering whether Gabi and Maja would swap positions. To my surprise Gabi leaned forward and began to lick Maja's pussy while Maja continued to push her tongue in and out between Gabi's plump labia. I wondered whether they intended me to position myself behind Gabi so I could fuck her doggy style while the girls engaged in some passionate soixante-neuf.

"Hey Rob, I hope you like arse fucking," said Maja to my surprise.

I was taken aback for a moment. I had never really had anal sex proper apart from a rather failed attempt with a girlfriend I had at university. I had always wanted to try again with someone else but Jan had always made it clear that that particular zone was totally off limits. I was intrigued by the prospect of sodomising one of these Swedish beauties.

"Oh yeah of course," I replied trying to sound nonchalant.

"It's Gabi you see," explained Maja. "Being Swedish, Italian, Catholic and lesbian she is a very mixed up girl and she will only let men do her anally - at least until she gets married if she ever does."

"Ignore her Rob," Gabi said giggling. "I have to confess I do like anal and I am saving my virginity until I get married."

"So you plan to marry a man even though you are a lesbian?" I asked a little incredulous.

"Who knows?" Gabi replied. "I don't like to get pinned down with these sexual identity labels, just do what I enjoy."

"So you want me to fuck your bottom?" I said still needing some clarification.

"For sure," Gabi assented, "but maybe use your fingers a little at first, I need to be relaxed."

"By the way you may need this," said Maja and she reached into her bag and threw me a tiny pot of Vaseline.

My only memory of anal sex was a very drunken evening following finals at university. We had gone out to celebrate and my then girlfriend and I staggered back to my room in halls of residence and started making out. She ended face down on the bed as I straddled her and fucked her pussy from behind. She seemed really relaxed by the drink and getting into the sex. I wetted one of my fingers with saliva and slowly worked it up her bottom hole as I continued to fuck her pussy. She moaned a little, as I thought with pleasure so I wetted my finger some more and gradually loosened up her tight hole. I asked her if it was OK if I tried to fuck her bum and she didn't really refuse me so I pulled out my cock and pressed it against her wrinkled brown hole.

Even though I had loosened it a lot it still seemed incredibly tight but I pushed harder against her ring. She began to protest a little that it was hurting and it wouldn't go in. By now I was incredibly turned on by the sensation of her tight entrance pressing against my bulging cockhead and pressed forward until at last I managed to get the head of my prick past her tight sphincter. She emitted a squeal but I had her pinned down and after allowing her to recover for a moment I pressed my advantage and managed a few thrusts. The sensation of being enveloped by the anal muscles was exquisite but after the first few thrusts she bucked and wriggled and threw me off. She seemed a little upset but I apologised if I had hurt her or gone too far and eventually we had a quick fuck in the usual way and went to sleep. She never spoke of it again and didn't seem to hold it against me but after university we went our separate ways and drifted apart. Somehow after that I had never dared propose anal sex to a girl again until I was propositioned in this way some twenty years later. The nearest I had got had in fact been my night with Catriona where she had allowed me to rim her arse so deliciously. It occurred to me that there was a lesson to be learned from that about how to prepare a lady.

In the meantime the two girls had fallen into a soixante-neuf position and were eagerly eating out one another's pussies with little regard for me. It occurred to me that perhaps these two were at heart lesbians and that I was little more than an additional sexual toy rather like a human dildo that they could employ to spice up their love life. Even if this was so I really didn't care. It had been delightful fucking Maja and the prospect of screwing Gabi's plump arse was even more delicious. If I was human dildo I was happy to be used as one.

I moved so I was kneeling behind Gabi. She was on her knees crouched over Maja eagerly licking up and down the length of her cunt. Maja was lying underneath gazing up at Gabi plump thickly forested cunt lips and parting them to reveal the pink sea shell of her vulva. Gabi's plump bronzed bottom was pointing straight at me, the fleshy twin globes quivering as she wriggled as Maja's fingers explored her pussy. Running up the narrow crevice between the twin hillocks was a furrow adorned with dark hairs. I seized her plump globes and spread them slightly admiring the dark brown puckered hole nestling between a scattering of fine dark curls.

Experimentally I leaned forward and licked the bottom end of Gabi's pussy. Maja's tongue was devouring her clitoris but she broke away and moved downward swirling her tongue around mine for a moment. Then she darted her tongue into Gabi's cunt and I flicked mine upwards, tracing the tight defile of her bum cleft and lightly grazing across the dark rosette at its centre. Gabi squealed with pleasure as she felt both her holes being simultaneously stimulated in this manner. I began to circle her tight rosebud as Maja continued to pleasure her front hole pressing two fingers inside and then gently sucking on her now swollen clit, which was pushing out from under its hood. Gradually I centred my tongue on her tight orifice. I could sense her trying to relax and open up and at last I was able to push my tongue into the tiny crevice and gently ease it to and fro.

"Ooh Maja, Rob is a very naughty man," cooed Gabi. "You know he is putting his tongue in my anus."

She endearingly pronounced it 'annus' with slightly more stress on the second syllable.

"In English we normally say 'anus' or more often 'arse'," I explained.

"Oh so you are putting your tongue in my arse," Gabi giggled. "Does that sound any better?"

"I think it is still pretty disgusting," quipped Maja, "but as long as you are enjoying it you Catholic pervert."

This certainly did not put me off and I focused on pushing my tongue more firmly up Gabi's tight back passage. Maja continued to offer her further pleasure by frigging her clit and pussy with her fingers and alternating this with licking out the juices from her slit. She was also receiving considerable pleasure from Gabi's oral ministrations which were focusing on her throbbing clitoris which seemed to be bringing her very close to a second climax. In fact to my surprise it was Maja who climaxed first achieving her second orgasm before Gabi and I had had our first.

"Ooh Maja you little slut, you have come twice already. I think you need to think about pleasuring other people," teased Gabi.

"It's OK Rob," explained Maja, "I am thinking the Catholic pervert needs your cock in her arse to make her come. Are you going to do it?"

"Well only if she wants me to," I demurred, still slightly bemused that a girl who was a self-confessed lesbian should want me to bugger her.

"Oh yes, Rob," pleaded Gabi, "put your big cock in my anus... sorry my arse now."

"Shall I use the Vaseline?" I asked.

"No the slut should really be fucked without any lubricant," Maja insisted, "she deserves to have a sore arse."

"Considering you have come twice you are very cruel," retorted Gabi. "Rob where is the lube?"

I was beginning to understand the banter between this pair though I still didn't feel quite ready to join in it fully. I grabbed the little pot of Vaseline and opened it.

"So who wants Vaseline?" I asked looking askance at Maja.

"Noooh not me,"she squealed. "That is only for Catholic perverts. Put some in her Rob she will love it."

I knelt behind Gabi and parting her bum cheeks I revealed the dark star of her anus surrounded by its fringe of dark hairs. Taking a good dollop of Vaseline on my index finger is pressed gently against her tight starfish. Gabi moaned slightly as a pushed firmly past her sphincter but meekly submitted to this first anal penetration by my finger. I gently worked my finger around spreading the sticky lubricant around her rectum.

"Is that OK, I am not hurting you?" I asked.

"Oh she is fine,"replied Maja on Gabi's behalf, "but put plenty in her."

I took another dollop from the jar and once again pressed it into Gabi's bottom, she exhaled slowly as I pushed my finger firmly through her sphincter and then gently massaged the velvety lining of her dark hole.

"Not we must prepare you," insisted Maja who had clearly taken on the role of Mistress of Ceremonies.

She took the Vaseline pot from me and scooped out a generous slather on her finger tips. Leaning forward she seized my tool and pulled back my foreskin. She began to smear the viscous unguent over the swollen cockhead and then all around my shaft. My manhood which had lost a little of its hardness as I had been concentrating on anointing Gabi's bum now become more tumescent. I could not believe that I was going to push my throbbing prick up the tiny back passage of this nubile young woman.

"OK you are all ready," announced Maja. "Not you must go very slow at first, just gentle you understand."

"And you must be stopping if I ask, please," urged Gabi.

I positioned my now rampant cock glistening with Vaseline at her tiny rear orifice. I still wasn't sure how I was going to get my far from oversized but reasonably well-endowed prick to penetrate what had seemed even to my finger a very tight passage. I began to press my swollen purple mushroom against her wrinkled brown star. Slowly I could feel Gabi relax, breathing deeply and I was able to inch my forward with infinite care. Maja was lying beside us watching wide-eyed as my cock disappeared up her friend's bottom. I had just about got the tip embedded in her anus when Gabi gave a muffled cry and signalled for me to pause which I immediately did. Maja reached forward and gently rubbed Gabi's clit, this seemed to do the trick and she gradually relaxed so I was able to push forward again.

I began to realise that sex in the arse was very different from in the pussy. I was going to have to take great care not to hurt Gabi and I was still not sure whether I would be able to thrust away in the abandoned manner in which I had fucked Maja minutes before. None of this mattered though, I could not believe that at last after all these years I was experiencing the exquisite sensation of a woman's arsehole tightly gripping my cock. It was every bit as thrilling as I had envisaged in my fantasies.

Slowly bit by bit my prick was pushing further and further into Gabi's tight hole. It help that Maja was there gently rubbing her pussy and stroking her hair. I could see that, despite the banter between these two, they genuinely cared for one another and felt privileged that they had allowed me to share in their lovemaking.

"Oh it is very tight!" moaned Gabi.

Maja peered back at Gabi's backside and replied, "It is nearly all the way in my love, just a little more and you will be able to enjoy a hot anal fuck."

"But his cock feels very large," groaned Gabi.

"Yes I just had it in my pussy so I know," replied Maja gleefully.

I had paused for a moment during this exchange but Maja motioned for me to continue thrusting and, after a few more gently pushes, I had my tool embedded in her back passage. I paused for a moment and felt Maja push two fingers into Gabi's moist vagina. She began to massage the wall of her pussy stimulating not only Gabi but also my cock which could feel her movements through the thin wall of flesh separating us. I did not move for a while and just enjoyed this exquisite sensation.

"Come on Rob," urged Maja, "I think she is ready to be fucked but take it slow to start."

I began to gently ease back and forth in Gabi's arse and felt her tense slighty but Maja's fingers were soon nimbly rubbing her clit and she slowly relaxed into a gentle motion, emitting tiny moans of pleasure as she was pleasured back and front by the two of us. For a moment I looked down admiring the twin rounded globes of her magnificent derriere and there, embedded in the tight brown ring at the centre, was my cock, impossibly stretching her hole. The sight stimulated a sudden throb of desire in me and I began to thrust a little harder.

The sensation was indescribable but the tight ring of her sphincter had my shaft in a vice like grip and every time I moved back and forth it rubbed up and down my shaft. This was totally unlike the feeling of fucking a pussy where most of the stimulation seems to be of the cockhead. In fact as I experimented with different positions I found that the only way to get much stimulation of the end of my cock was to just keep the tip in her arse and thrust to and fro. However, I soon reverted to pushing the full length up her bottom as the sensation of having the base of my shaft rubbed produced incredible deep sensations, which I had never experienced before.

Gabi was now breathing hard and uttering tiny cries every time I thrust into her. It was clear she was getting more and more excited and Maja was working hard on her clit, bringing her to the peak of ecstasy. I too was in a more and more fevered state; my cock felt as though it would explode and it took all my self-control to hold back from allowing myself release. Soon Gabi was moaning more loudly bent over on her knees, resting on her arms. Her huge dangling breasts swayed as I began to thrust harder and harder into her sweet channel. Her anus had now loosened a little and was accepting my fervent thrusts more easily, though I was still loving the tight grip which she had on my tool. Maja's finger were now rubbing across Gabi's clit increasingly frenetically and I could sense that she was about to peak. She no longer seemed to feel any discomfort from my thrusts and was simply carried away as her lover brought her to the peak of orgasm accompanied by my hard thrusting from behind. Suddenly she was shaking and screaming as her body convulsed beneath me. I had never felt a woman come so violently and she thrust herself hard back against me bucking against each push of my tool. Maja seemed to have stopped working on Gabi and I soon understood why. I was very close to coming myself when I felt Maja's sticky Vaseline coated finger pressing against my own bum hole. As I continued to thrust into Gabi's spasming rectum I felt it slide into my own. The sensation was incredible with my own arse being invaded by her sticky finger as I experienced her lover's anus palpitating around my cock. This pushed me right over the edge and with a whoosh of pleasure my prick erupted into Gabi's sweet bowels. I think Maja must have found my prostate because I experienced an orgasm like I had never had before going deep into my loins while at the same time my prick burst with pleasure with each spurt of semen into her rectum.

Afterwards I lay for some minutes with the girls, exhausted. The sun was getting lower in the sky but the blue sea still sparkled magically and we were all suffused with a post-orgasmic glow. At last I glanced at my watch and realised that it was only a few minutes until the hour when my landlady had told me to come for dinner. I also realised I was very hungry.

"I am sorry I have to go," I explained hurriedly pulling on my clothes. "My landlady is cooking me dinner. Thank you so much for what was.... a wonderful experience." I paused trying to find the right words. "I don't suppose we will see one another again but I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Scotland. You are amazing young women."

123456...9