Highland Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helicopter won't be running for a few more days but I've come to help. It'll be a bumpy mile or two before we get to the road but I've brought some cortisone for his knee and he should be fine," said the woman.

"Marcus, this is Maggie, one of my team," said Callum.

"I'm his Sister, he likes to leave that part out."

Maggie knelt down and looked at my knee then got her medical bag out.

"I'll take care of him, you get the place ready for handover?" she said to Callum.

"Aye, bossy pants."

Maggie helped me get dressed after numbing my knee then she went through to help gather the supplies we'd used. When she picked up the sheets to throw them in the bag she glared at Callum.

"He's a client, Callum. I don't care what your wife allows, you should bloody know better," she said to him.

He went to say something but she just looked at him and he looked down.

"I wanted it, Ma'am. I was feeling pretty dejected and pleasing him made me feel good again," I said to her.

"You were also on a lot of pain medication so likely weren't thinking straight," she said to me.

"Oh, I was thinking far from straight but I enjoyed what we did."

Callum laughed and Maggie even cracked a smile.

"That was good but don't be telling all your girlfriends. My sister-in-law is forgiving when it comes to him and men but I don't want him up here servicing young women," she said.

"No chance of that, he's a bit shy with the ladies," said Callum.

"Should drop him off with Heather then, she'll soon get that out of him," said Maggie.

"Well, lets get him to the doctor then worry about his love life."

The drive back was pretty rough, Maggie sure knew how to drive though and she had the land rover following the terrain with ease. I was taken to hospital and they got me fixed up and on crutches with my knee all strapped up. Callum picked me up and drove me to my hotel.

"Well, Mr. Marcus, it was very nice meeting you. I'd come in and enjoy one for the road with you but my wife got a bit worried when I didn't come home so will want me right back again. I'd love to see you come back again sometime, I know you'd enjoy a few of the remote peaks. The view always does wonders for my stamina," he said with a smile.

"Well, I never did get those pictures so I at least have an excuse," I replied.

Callum did come to see me before I left to fly home, my knee had healed up so he was able to take me from behind when I got on all fours for him. I still watch the video we took of that when I want to remember my trip but I know I'll go back someday...

12