All Comments on 'Highland Wedding Weekend'

by Vikingwarrior32

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

woulda been a five if he had let his whore mother know he was even with his cuck brother

but since the little bitch cant stand up to mommy you get a two, one for each ball the bitch misplaced

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Just as good as the level of the England rugby team during the last 6 nations tournament.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Just a question: was he better tan his low life brother? Of course not! They had the same blood! They were both scum...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Talk about telegraphing a story. Wow. How could you not know where this one was headed?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Kind of telegraphed, but so what? Every guy wants a horny wife and if David got too drunk to do his wedding night duty, someone else stepped up to take care of it for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the very last paragraph took the story from a 5* to a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, sure.....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Decent story but the ending was a little weak/rushed. 4*

green117green117about 2 years ago
Your protagonist

Likes A Big Butt and He Cannot Lie....

In the Highlands.

Cute - I liked it.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My new sister in law turned out to be a bit of a slut. Not that I minded, as she took my virginity when I was still in high school. She even was the entertainment at my bachelor party when I got married a few years later. Several guys got lap dances and were able to slip fingers in her. She then spent the night with me giving me one glorious fuck before I got married a few days later. The funny thing was, my brother was at the bachelor party and not only was it his idea for her to strip, but he seemed very eager for her to fuck me. I suppose that relationship works for many people.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah....nice try at having a cute little twist but it ended up being a bigly epic fail.

It was clear pretty quickly where this was going to go and whom with.

So once the big "surprise" came to meet the reality I was expecting, I ground wasting my time on it to a halt.

If its that bad and predictable a mere handful of paragraphs in, it doesnt get any better.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

paybacks. Loved it

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

Funny and very sexy. When we first meet Gabby, many will suspect, correctly, that she will turn out to be David's fiancée. But Gabby has a few surprises in store for the reader, too. I like her (as a character) a lot ... and the narrator also. I continue to think that a good proofreader would make the author's stories shine even more brightly. Overall, I liked this story plenty. 4.5 stars (I'll round it upwards).

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I love a happy ending. 5 stars

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Fun read, but why was she marrying that asshole?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

The ending was disappointing.

He should've kept the affair going with Gabby for years, fathering all of her children and cucking his asshole of a brother. The brother knocking up his secretary and divorcing Gabby was lame.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

so the brothers a major prick, the family loves him more for whatever reason, probably the same mysterious reason the chick fell in love with him and the MC and the wife like each other enough to fuck around while she was married but as soon as she gets divorced they're done the end.

at least his parents like him more now for whatever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cleaver, and very funny. A good read that I liked and enjoyed

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Poor Single Brother.

I really wish the Brother had fucked his SIL on her wedding night and got her pregnant so Gabby could pass her BIL baby off as her Husband's,that would have been sweet justice.Or totally wreck the morning after and declare Gabby and Brother had sex on her wedding night and dropped the bomb that Husband had been cheating well before their wedding,and have Gabby and Brother declare their love for eachother at breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit trashy!

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Not the ending the story left us to expect.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Ahhh, sweet revenge. Karma is definitely a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous