Highlander Claimed

Story Info
Passion in Scotland.
1.1k words
4.25
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garreth and Amelia had been traveling for days, the heat was intense and he knew Amelia would need to rest if they were to finish the journey. He was accompanying her to live with her aunt in the lowlands, she was a widower and he had business there. It was a favor to his sister-in-law, as it wasn't safe to travel alone in these uncertain times. Over the course of the journey he had grown to care for Amelia, it was strange as he wasn't looking for love and didn't want to care for anyone; warriors were not meant for love and family.

He stopped in his tracks as he stared ahead in shock, so lost in his thoughts he must have circled back to her unconsciously. He had told her he would be gone about an hour or more to hunt for food, she had taken this time to strip to her chemise and was preparing to wash in the loch. His breath hitched as his eyes roamed over her body, the swell of her breasts concealed only by her thin chemise. She waded into the water to her hips and began to wash the chemise that covered her. It became transparent as the water soaked into it, he could now see the pink of her nipples that were hard under the fabric. He watched the water run down her body, mesmerized by the image before him. He knew he should walk away but then she bent over her breasts swinging. Blood rushed to his cock sending an ache through him and he knew he had to have her all to himself, enough with this tantalizing charade.

He imagined nibbling and nuzzling her breasts, swirling his tongue over her delicious peaks. He watched as she washed herself, her hands gliding over her soft skin. She still hadn't seen him as she exited the water and laid herself on a rock to dry in the warm sun. The chemise clung to her lithe luscious form, his cock stiffened willing him to bury himself deep within her depths. A light breeze and he would spill his seed right there.

Her skin sparkled still dewy from the water. She arched suddenly stretching lazily, the linen fabric tightened and clung to her breasts. "Bloody hell!" he exclaimed under his breath.

She started, not realizing she had company, her breasts swayed with the movement until she crossed her arms in an attempt to cover herself. He could still see the top of her nipples and with her breasts pressed together his cock yearned to slide between them. The fire was evident in his eyes and as the shock of seeing him wore off, he could see the fire starting in hers.

As she stood frozen he crossed the distance pulled her into his arms, "I am not letting you go" he rasped in his deep Scottish brogue. He lowered his mouth to hers wanting to be as close to her as possible. If possible his cock hardened further feeling her body against him, her breasts crushed into his chest. His hands explored her body urgently, wanting the chemise out of his way. She moaned against his mouth as his hand brushed the side of her breast.

He stepped back unraveling his plaid and laying it on the ground, his linen shirt the only thing covering him. Her eyes followed his movements hungrily, he walked over to her and took the chemise in his hands. His eyes darted to hers looking for confirmation, "please Garreth" she whispered softly. That was all he needed, he slipped the chemise over her head and marveled at her body.

His eyes slid over her delicious, full, round breasts, aching to be touched, down her taught stomach and long legs. He laid her on his plaid removing his tunic running his hands up her legs he positioned himself between her thighs.

He entwined his tongue with hers as he finally took her breast in his hand, the fullness almost overflowing. Perfect fit! His work-roughened thumb gently moved over her nipple. She arched beneath him pushing herself into him, moaning into his mouth. She moved her hips, her wet folds sliding along his length, they both moaned at the contact. He moved his mouth to her other nipple swirling and flicking as she squirmed beneath him her pussy sliding against his shaft.

He thought he might explode in his need for her, he needed to claim her, but not before he took her body to the heights of pleasure. He continued to rub and flick her breasts as her hips bucked faster her juices covering his cock. Her breath caught and she stiffened, arching her back as an orgasm ripped through her. "Garreth" she breathed as her heart rate slowed, "I need all of you, claim me Garreth, I'm yours."

He growled enveloping her mouth as he positioned his head at her opening. He could easily plunge into her as wet as she was, but he wanted to savor her. Inch by inch he eased into her tight heat allowing her to adjust to his size. Soon he was buried to the hilt inside of her, it took every ounce of control to not cum right then. She moaned at the fullness and wrapped her legs around him, her nails digging into his back. He pulled back and slowly thrust forward, he continued his slow thrusts, his thumb stroking her clitoris until she writhed beneath him.

"Aye lass, that's it" he said as he picked up the pace slightly, her hips now matching his movements. It felt like her pussy was made for him, wrapping his cock in a tight delicious heat. She started squirming against him, he willed himself to hang on until she reached her pleasure again. Sensing she was close he increased his pace, his thumb on her clitoris once more. He lowered his mouth to her nipple sucking and nibbling. She was on the edge when he slowed, she moaned in frustration, confusion in her eyes.

He pulled completely out of her, "I claim ye, ye are mine," he growled "say it!" he thrust fully into her. She cried out in pleasure, pulling out again he growled "say it!" thrusting balls deep. "I am yours, forever I'm claimed" she said throatily. That took the last of his control, he thrust faster continuing his ministrations to her beautiful body. Her breath became shallow and fast as she contracted around him moaning his name. Her climax pushed him over the brink, he slammed into her holding her close as he came inside her. She ground her hips into him both of them savoring the pleasure of the other. He held her close despite the heat, never wanting her away from him. She was his now.