Highly Successful Life Coach Abused Ch. 04

Story Info
Successful life coach abused and brutally fucked Ch4.
2.3k words
4.46
11.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and this is a work of fiction. The short submissions, form part of one mans journey in support of another and documented for his and your pleasure. I do digress on occasion as it is in development; all errors are mine. Suggestions and comments welcomed. I'm reminded these are sex stories, so please enjoy.

............

Highly successful life coach abused 4

Margaret kept her eyes closed, trying desperately to control her breathing. He had gripped both her legs and placed pillows under her lower back.

Margaret just concentrated on her own recovery. Trying to establish just how many orgasms she had experienced in the last few days and how had she ended up in a South London derelict property being used without any consideration.

She was actually feeling rather fucking amazing she thought to herself and for the first time in years, she felt her worries, doubts and the terrible guilt and disappointment were being washed away.

She didn't want the feeling to end and lay there, submissive to his demands and behaviour; distracted from her thoughts, she suddenly realised just how comfortable she felt, just being here and completely exposed to this man. It felt like an escape from her demanding lifestyle.

It was at that moment she heard the gentle buzzing noise and determined to keep her eyes closed and demonstrate her trust in him she even felt herself lifting her arse, raising her hips to him and spreading her thighs wide open.

Paul stood and watched this incredible woman, acknowledging how beautifully she had dressed for him, impeccable taste and sophisticated and his slut to savour. He hadn't realised how much he missed the oral sex and sucking cunt.

Paul realised that once again, Brains had been right, the dingy 'lap top' bars and hookers he had frequented had progressed to the more sophisticated VIP clubs and escorts, but they could no longer truly satisfy his dark, sexual needs.

Paul had to take what was someone else's, he wanted submission but from strong, confident and cultured women. He wanted to impress, respect and treasure them publicly and then fuck them brutally in private; hearing the moans and groans, the grunts on orgasm was his new addiction and drug of choice.

Paul watched her, recovered now and much calmer, her eyes remained closed. He smiled with pleasure as he turned on the massage wand he had just plugged into the wall, waiting for a reaction, satisfied totally as Margaret lifted her arse and hips, circling and positioning herself more comfortably on the pillow and spreading her thighs wide open for him.

Paul had no idea if she used sex toys, but he had pressed the clit vibrator over a finger and that was vibrating nicely, as he lubricated the large vibrating massage head, rolling the control to a lower setting. Paul liked nothing more than the taste of wet cunt juices and denying his gorgeous sluts orgasm.

Mrs Margaret Morrish he had decided will beg for the next orgasm. He had last used a massage wand on Mrs Manners in this very room, and caused her to almost pass out.

He feels that he knows a woman's body better than any man, and he sensed that this woman had been neglected for far too long and admitted that he was now struggling to resist just fucking her. Paul looked down at his cock, naked from the waist down, it seemed much harder, and thicker today and for some reason, he had not instructed her to suck his shaft and help him come.

He wanted this afternoon to be very special and with that thought, he knelt and settled between her perfect thighs, he watched as her pink little arse hole actually twitched and tightened and her hips lifted. Paul placed the sticky, lubricated and gently vibrating massage head against her arse hole and placed his whole, open mouth over her warm cunt. His left hand moved under the dress and under her bra, the clit stimulator over her nipple. As he noisily sucked and licked her soaked cunt lips, he pressed the wand hard into her arse, imitating a slapping, fucking motion as he roughly and aggressively sucked over her cunt, his mouth and cheeks were already wet with her juices.

On this occasion Margaret had only one desire, her hips lifting and pressing and she was now humping his mouth. She was rotating her hips and at one point, as his mouth had closed on her clit and his hand squeezed her breast in his vibrating grip. The wand speed had suddenly increased over her arse hole, and was held firmly in place.

Margaret had closed her thighs and gripped him so tightly, holding him against her cunt as her muscles shook, her groans louder now and once again he heard her wonderful, posh voice as she began to come in his mouth, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, please don't stop" she had demanded before screaming out, 'sweet Jesus' as she experienced yet another wonderful orgasm.

It was at that exact moment that Paul had lifted her, spun her around and onto her knees, and Margaret simply allowed him to move her and roughly manhandle her, her chin on her chest, her cunt was still twitching, her whole body now recovering from the orgasm.

Margaret was still breathing heavily, it had felt like some sort of out of body experience, or an unexpectedly filthy dream at the very least and she was quite sure that she had never, ever come like this before.

He was an animal she had decided, a brutal animal and she felt completely alive and desired; here she was, once again kneeling on all fours, this time in a dirty old house, south of the river, treated like a whore. She so wanted this.

He pressed her face down into the futon mattress; she felt his strength and power, his strong hand on the base of her back and bottom, he had pushed up her dress. She did not attempt to struggle as he pressed her very firmly down with the hand now gripping the back of her neck. It was an almost painful experience, she wasn't frightened but realised she was now at his mercy.

He had the money, he knew her secrets and she accepted his brutal treatment and now feeling completely defenceless, she understood his needs.

Paul was more than just a little surprised to hear her speak, but he so loved hearing her cultured and clipped tone, and this time without the previous disrespect and disdain, and he loved hearing her speaking such filth,

'Fuck me. Fuck me! Take me, use me and punish me please Paul,' he heard her say.

Paul could not believe that this powerful, successful and educated woman had now openly submitted to him. He wouldn't have believed that his cock could get any harder, but it had physically tightened again.

Margaret felt his hands release her and she stayed there in position, obedient and sexually subservient to a man for the very first time in her life.

Paul looked down on Margaret on all fours once again. She was insatiable and perfect, as he placed his cock against her backside, its weight pressing the underside of his shaft into the crack of her arse. This had happened in the past, when his sexual desire had boiled over. He wiped it over her arse, he pushed it between her open legs, wiping it from side to side in her wetness, telling her that he will play with himself like an animal, telling her he will spunk over her arse, and telling her all the filthy things he wanted to do to her.

Margaret listened, she had never witnessed such filth and vulgarity and yet she had remained silent, completely submissive; his brutal threats had excited her, she felt his firm grip as he placed the bulbous head of his cock between her cunt lips.

Margaret could not believe he was still this hard. The silence was frightening, she sensed he was out of control and yet deep down she craved this moment, she had often imagined being taken, violently fucked and the ferociousness and the pain of hard sex.

She knew now how wet it made her feel. Margaret wanted him to desire her, but she knew that this time would be very different. She wanted him to want her even more.

She knew it would be firm, hard and perhaps brutal as she squeezed her toes, and spread her legs even wider for him, even attempting to lift her arse higher for him as her fingers reached back, pulling open her arse cheeks, exposing her tight, pink arse hole to him, offering herself to him completely.

Paul tried to control his desire, savouring every second of this experience, her total and utter submission, watching her fingers open her own arse to him and holding herself in position. He leant down, licked her arse hole hungrily, pressing hard into her hole with his tongue and reaching down, he picked up the lubrication, he squeezed and the noise as it squirted into the palm of his hand was unmistakable.

He took his time, the coldness of the gel exciting him as he stroked and gripped his shaft, his breathing heavier and deeper and much louder now.

Margaret held herself in position, pulling herself open and listening to his deep and growing desire, his finger pressed inside her arse so firmly and she sensed it was not for her pleasure as his thick fingers lubricated her arse hole.

The cold, sticky feeling distracting her as his big, thick, iron hard cock suddenly entered her and pushed slowly and deeply inside her arse, in one, slow, smooth and controlled movement.

He didn't stop, despite her guttural noises and groans until his entire length was deep into her arse. He hadn't touched her or held her; she was now impaled on his cock.

Margaret had tried to breathe, her mind completely blank, pinned down, the pain almost unbearable, kneeling on all fours, completely at his mercy. She knew the moans, the crying out and the throaty sobs and deep groans were all noises that she was making. Never before had she been so completely filled and used and abused.

The first tiny movement made her cry out and then a grunt and a moan as he pushed back into her, even deeper now. Margaret had not had sex in over a year until her encounter with Paul; she had never been filled so utterly and so completely in her life.

Her strong thighs and leg muscles were straining in resistance and she had felt her toes give up the contact with the floor as her feet had been slowly lifted, raised by Paul by her ankles as she was positioned onto her knees. Margaret was now held firmly in place on his hard cock, he hadn't moved it, just adding his weight now, pressing in even deeper and now gripping her ankles.

He now had her perfectly balanced, her stomach muscles now taking the strain and for even better balance, he leaned against her as he started to slowly withdraw his greasy cock and then slam straight back into her arse.

Margaret could only groan out in utter shock as he proceeded to fuck her, use her arse, fuck her without any affection like an animal, using her arse like a filthy slut, his disgusting words and threats filling her ears as she sustained a long and brutal arse fuck.

Margaret had heard him tell her he was now going to come and spunk in her arse. She could feel him holding himself so deeply inside her, his cock was jerking and squirting now inside her. His groan was so powerful as he told Margaret that she was absolutely fucking incredible.

Strangely, as he had released her ankles and his cock slid noisily out of her arse, she didn't feel any pain, hurt or feel threatened. She felt filled, exhausted, satiated, used and desired completely for the first time in a very long time. It felt like she had escaped reality for a while.

Margaret just lay there, and had felt the blanket being placed over her and she had simply fallen asleep. When Margaret awoke, she had panicked at first, just until she had remembered where she was. Her underwear and handbag and coat were all placed on the back of the door. Margaret had never imagined seeing her underwear like that and actually smiled, what would her friends think of her? In a distressed property, having been brought to orgasm so many times and then brutally fucked up the arse for good measure. She had tightened her arse at the memory, not particularly sore now but feeling really rather tender.

Margaret made her way downstairs, the house was empty and checking her mobile, she had a message from Paul, informing her she would be expected to attend an investor meeting once a month to review his performance. Margaret couldn't help but smile. She had replied, typing and smiling, confirming that she would of course want to attend and that she saw the investment in iiC as a long-term commitment. She had hesitated before finishing, wondering how best to sign off after such an eventful meeting, she typed and pressed send.

Paul and Brains were parked up across the road; Paul was of course going into explicit detail about his amazing time with Margaret, as the message came through from her and he actually laughed out load, passing over the mobile, 'I really love this woman Brains' and Brains read the message, it was signed off, 'yours very respectfully, Mrs Morrish.'