Highway Adventure

Story Info
Jenny finds another kind of service when her car breaks down.
1.4k words
4.27
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was beating down hard against the convertible top and Jenny's windshield wiperblades were giving up the ghost. She couldn't help but think of her father's words. Everytime she saw him, which wasn't too frequently anymore since she moved to California, he always asked if she put oil in the car or had her wiperblades checked. She shook her head, there wasn't time to think of those things.

She was always busy, either auditioning or going to clubs to be seen. Jenny was 26 and this was her time to make it in show business. She had done some modeling in New York, appeared in an Off-Off-Off Broadway play, where the one notice the play got mentioned her by name and ran an accompanying photograph. Of course, that was because Jenny was beautiful. Her long red hair and green eyes always turned the heads of everyone, men and women, in any room she entered. An agent she met shortly after doing the play told her he could get her work in Los Angeles if she moved there. So, last July, she packed up and moved. Her agent got her a commercial where she was the "hot girl" for a men's hygiene product, and she rewarded herself by getting the Mitsubishi convertible.

But now she hated the car and wished she had the bought the SUV that was totally impractical for her. Jenny has promised her girlfriend, Karen, that she would visit her at the beach house, but had kept putting it off and putting it off until she just ran out of excuses. So, on a Friday night, after a shift as a guest bartender for charity, Jenny hopped in her car and went toward the beach house just as the rain was beginning to come down.

It was harder to see on the highway and Jenny started worrying. The freeway wasn't very crowded, thank God, but she could only see about 10 feet in front of her and the defroster was acting up. Figures, she thought. Just then, she heard a noise. THWAPPPPPPPP! The car went out of control and she lost her breath as she knew she was going to overturn the car. Jenny's hands turned the wheel and the car swerved left and right. She hit the brake and somehow got the car under control before getting over to the shoulder. She took deep breaths and gripped the wheel tightly. The engine chugged a few times before it died and Jenny slammed her hands against the steering wheel.

"Dammit!" she said.

She opened her car door, looking behind her and seeing nothing, no one, not even a car headlight in the distance. The rain covered her as she stepped out of the car to take a look. She could barely see anything, but she did make out a flat front tire. That must have been the noise she heard. She thought she saw a dent in the front bumper area, but it was too dark and she was getting soaked. She got back in the car and fished through her purse for her cell phone. Of course, it was at the bottom and she pulled it out, opened it and discovered no service. Figures, she thought. Now what? It wouldn't be light out for at least 6 hours. She was more angry than anything and she knew that Karen would be worried.

She closed her eyes and thought about Karen. Karen was brunette, tall and athletic, with the most amazing breasts and legs. Jenny's hand rubbed her own thigh and she was surprising even herself by throwing her leg over the stick shift and rubbing the inside of her thigh. That felt good and she pushed her fingers up inside her shorts and brushed her fingertips over her pussy.

Oh my god, she thought, but she couldn't stop. She unbuttoned her shorts and opened them and pushed her hand inside her panties. Her fingerrtips pushed inside her warm wet pussy and she moved them in and out. Her other hand found her clit and she rubbed it furiously, aching to cum, needing to. The windows of the car steamed up and the fog made it more intense. Her fingers were pushed in deep, twisting and she felt her body spasm as her orgasm began to build. She shuddered and licked her fingers.

Just then, there was a RAP RAP RAP on her window and she froze for a second before recovering. She quickly pulled up her shorts and cracked the window. She saw a flash of light and could see the police officer on the other side.

"You, ok, Miss?" he asked.

"Yes, Officer, I am," she said. "Thank God, you're here."

He pulled on the door, opening it.

"Why don't you step out of the car?" he said.

Jenny got out of the car and she could see the officer looking at her body, checking her out.

He flashed his light inside the car.

"Car trouble?" he asked.

"I guess so," said Jenny.

The officer got inside the car and turned the key. The car chugged and gurgled, but did not start. He got out.

"Too bad, " he said. "You're going to need a tow."

He spoke into his radio, turning back to Jenny.

"It'll be about an hour, Ma'am," he said. "Can I take you anywhere? Where were you headed?"

Jenny told him that she was going to the beach and he nodded. "I can take you to a car rental place that's open, but that's about as far as I can go."

Jenny said that would be fine and they got inside the police car and drove off.

The car sped away and with the fog, Jenny couldn't see where they were going. The car seemed to swerve off the highway and onto a side road that was gravel paved and overgrown. The car stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" Jenny asked.

The police officer smiled. "I was at your car a few minutes before I rapped on your window."

"You were?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," he said. "I saw what you were doing."

Jenny blushed and whispered. "And how did that make you feel?"

He pressed his face against hers. "Uncontrollably horny."

His hand touched her face and she leaned into his touch. She felt her body getting that familiar feeling and she titlted her face up to kiss him. He grabbed her effortlessly and kissed her hard. Jenny rubbed his cock and moaned.

Immediately, he had unbuttoned his pants and freed that hard throbbing member. Jenny went down and wrapped her lips around it, gutteral sounds coming from her throat.

"That's it, babydoll, suck it," he commanded and Jenny did.

Licking up one side of his cock and down the other, she pulled up long enough to meet his eyes, showing him the way her mouth made an "O" and sucked his cock all the way in her throat.

"Oh my God!" he said, never experiencing something like that. Jenny sucked it harder; that cock hitting the back of her throat.

"You like that, baby?" she asked and all he could do is nod. "Why don't you fuck me, cop.," she said, growling.

She pulled off her top and pushed her shorts down to show off her gorgeous ass. The cop slapped it and pulled her on top of him, his cock entering her in one thrust. She rode him up and down, feeling her insides moist and hot at the same time. His hands around her waist, he controlled how much cock she got. When she wimpered, he pulled it out more.

She spit on his face. "Fuck me, you prick!"

He slammed her down hard, that cock filling her little cunt and she thought she was going to split.

"That's it, baby," he said. "Take it."

He pulled her up and down, very deliberately and slowly. She enjoyed the feelings, the sensations. She came and shuddered again and again. Rubbing her clit, she put her fingers to his mouth so he could taste her.

He was ready to cum, she could feel it. She moved off him and grabbed that cock with her mouth and sucked it.

"Come on, cum for me," she said. "Come on, do it. Cum baby, cum.."

She squeezed his balls as he spurted that load into her mouth and she licked it all up. Showing him the cum all over her mouth, she wiped it with her fingers and licked it. He pulled her close and suddenly there were lights in the distance. The tow truck was here and they had to compose themselves.

She kissed him and got dressed and he did the same. She felt flush and in her mind, she kept wondering what Karen would think when she told her. Karen loved to watch her masturbate and this might just be the story to tell when she got to the beach house.