All Comments on 'Highway Encounters Ch. 02'

by blatant_bi_guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Liked this entire story, but especially the great ending!!! That was good advice from Jim, and when you fuck them, make sure to film it. Have that whore of a wife watch as you turn her studs into your bitches and don't forget to tell her how much tighter their asses are compared to her used-up pussy. Hope you're planning to continue this.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 1 year ago

So he’s going to fuck all the guys who’re fucking his wife? Hope you make sure to add revenge tags, cause that’s what I’m certain the next few chapters are going to be about. And I’m looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Men who fuck other men’s wives are betraying men and are not real men. Since I absolutely love being fucked myself, I would not give them the pleasure of being fucked by me. But I do like the idea of getting even with them and making them afraid of being exposed to their own wives. That said, I love your story and would love to see where you go from here. I even would be turned on to know that they were turned out. It would be even hotter if his wife gets turned on by her husband’s bisexuality. I would forgive her if she wants to fuck other guys as long as she includes me in the three-way.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Jim has the right idea! Another fantastic chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblatant_bi_guy@blatant_bi_guy
Been bisexual my entire sexual life and I have a ripe fantasy world I'd like to start mining a bit. If you like the read, then just keep reading :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES