Highway Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't try to deep throat any." He said as I gagged slightly with some five inches in my mouth. "Your hand is an extension of your lips. Try using just your thumb and forefinger, wrap it at the same tension as your lips. We work like chicks, steady rhythm, pressure, find where a guy gets that twitch to him and you'll get him off in record time."

I did what he taught me. He inhaled as I toyed with his frenulum down to his circumcision scar, and I started continuing that motion, "There you go. You got the trigger from my body language...shit...that's how you do this. I'm right...there. Don't...don't stop that."

There was no way I was going to stop. "I'll...I'll let...you'll know...fuck...if you don't...want to swallow you...youbetterpullbacknow." I didn't stop.

He pulled himself nearly out of my lips and began spewing thick gobs of sticky, sweet, clean cum onto my tongue and into the entrance of my throat. I swallowed the first shot, feeling another begin immediately. The second was even more volume, filling my mouth before I could swallow. My tongue swam through the viscous semen.

The next shot had it drooling out of my mouth and down my chin. I quickly swallowed as another mouth-filling pulse caused another few drops to come out, dripping off my chin to my prick. "Oh goddam...fuck yeah...fuck. Do...swallow that...drink it...god yes." I did as asked.

Only a couple more shots then a drooling ooze of him as it hit my tongue. I used my lips to milk it out of him. Every withdrawal would squeeze a little more, more than I wanted. I wanted another load, another mouthful.

His prick began to soften but he didn't pull out of my mouth, letting me work him, "You're pretty much a natural. A few more times at this and you'll be a pro. If that's what you want?"

A few more moments before he pulled his fully flaccid shaft from my lips. "Are either of those bottles lube?" He asked, pointing at my shampoo and wash. I shook my head, "OK, my room is number fifteen. You can come in anytime you want. I'll be there for another hour."

"How about now?" I asked, wanting to know if I could get another mouthful of him. Of...of cum...it didn't have to be him.

He nodded and I followed him up to the 'suites' the place had. They were only slightly bigger than the 'rooms' below, with room enough for a sturdy chair.

As soon as we entered the room, he turned and locked the door behind us. "Go ahead and lay down." I did as asked, seeing my still intense erection bobbing up in the air. I still had the taste of him in my mouth. Still had the flavor running through my head.

He grabbed a tube and spread a glob onto his palm, then surrounded my prick and rubbed twice. I trembled as I realized where he was going with this. His leg swung over me and he squatted above me.

I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before. Anyone. I'd only ever thought about it watching porn, and nobody in my life.

His hips lowered and I felt his hand guide me into his tight rectum. I felt the sphincter spread around my achingly hard cock, felt the blistering heat inside him. "Haven't done this in a couple days, be a little patient?" I just nodded, gasping.

It only took two movements before he was sitting on my groin. The tight ring was around my base and almost enough to push me over the edge. "I'm...I'm already close. I'm sorry." I couldn't figure out what else to say.

The second I was completely inside him, he was hard again. "Don't be sorry. If you're gonna cum, cum. I already love it, man. Feels fuckin' awesome."

He began raising and lowering on me. I felt every millimeter of myself against that unreal tightness. The sensation of cool air on my prick vs. the heat inside him was intoxicating.

Then something weird happened. I'd felt myself so close to cumming, so close I could feel my balls boiling with it. Suddenly, I felt like I'd gotten a second wind. I began moving my hips a little in response to him, trying to be a bit more proactive.

"Oh yeah. Got a bit into you now, huh? Got your lather up. Let's do this then." He began moving fast, quick and with full strokes up and down on me.

When I realized that the second wind I'd thought I had was a momentary lapse of sensation it was too late, "Oh shit...I'm gonna cum...better get off!" I said, keeping from pushing him.

He just ground down onto me, "Dude, you swallowed my load. I'm pretty sure we can trade it back."

Another stroke up. Another stroke down. I felt the first burst of my orgasm roll out of me and into him. Another and another, every time he went up and then down, on the up movement and the down. I felt all the physical tension, all the mental tension, all the psychological anxiety rush out the head of my prick and into him.

Until I had nothing left.

Sensing it somehow, he just sat down on my crotch, putting a good deal of his weight there, his balls and prick sitting on my lower abdomen. "By the way, I'm Jim. You're a fun guy, anyone ever told you that?" I shook my head and told him my name.

"Well you are." He leaned back, still keeping my erection inside, "So, what brings you to this church of cock? Checking your comfort level to see if you want to keep fucking dudes? Sucking the cum out of them?"

His voice was so relaxed but so generous, like he actually wanted to know what I came for.

It was probably that tone that broke that line in my head that was keeping the Sword of Damocles of all my issues up, and I felt it come crashing down. I couldn't help it as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Are...are you OK man? I didn't mean to upset you." He said, real concern in his voice.

With gulping breaths around sobs I told him everything. Every thought I'd had. Every text message. Every moment of what I'd seen through the bedroom window. Every thought I had about never going back.

He listened without saying a word, periodically just nodding. His eyes never left mine.

When I finished and lay there, streaks down to my ears he spoke, "I can only empathize, man. I was married years ago when I was in the Navy, had some kids, then we decided we weren't good with each other. Divorced amicably." He shook his head, "But it seems like you're in a fucked up position. What do you want to do? What do you think will calm your head, your life?"

I shook my head, "I have no idea. I just want to settle things. I want to do for her what these dudes have done. I want to get her back in my life."

His hand went to his chin, "I've got an idea, but it might be a little questionable." He squeezed my cock and I realized it was still inside him. I looked at him with a questioning glance.

"I mean, fuck those guys." I shrugged, "No, I mean literally. Fuck those guys. Like you're fucking me. Sounds like they've got a lot to lose if their cheating comes to light. You want to get them back? Fuck them."

'Huh' I thought.

12