Highway Pleasure, Coffee Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic dream and great sex.
1.7k words
3.46
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having the greatest dream, and in it, my cock was being sucked. The feeling was fantastic and my cock was fully erect. As I became more aware of what was going on, I awoke and found my lovely wife Deb ( Deborah ) sucking my cock. She told me that when she woke up, I was lying on the bed with a smile on my face and a stiff cock. I looked so peaceful that she didn't want to wake me but she also didn't want my stiff cock go to waste, she wrapped her warm lips around it and began to slide them up and down the shaft to see if she could wake me up from my sex induced nap.

Well, you have me awake and at your mercy, what else would you like. Thom, I licked our combined juices off your cock and I'm really horny so I want you to fuck me again. Deb stood up and took her clothes off and I removed my socks and t shirt. Deb jumped on the bed, laid on her back, spread her legs and pointed 👉 at her pussy and told me to stick my cock in and fuck her.

Deb, I did all the work last time so it's your turn. I got on the bed 🛌 lying on my back and told her to climb on my cock and get to work. Deb quickly straddled my legs and using her hand to make me stick straight up then positioned the 💋 of her pussy over the head and simply dropped onto my erection taking the full length deep inside her.

When Deb had all of me inside, she started grinding her wet pussy against my public bone.

Thom, this feels fantastic and I had to agree with her because I was getting great pleasure from her actions. While she was grinding, I put both hands on her lovely breasts and started flicking my thumbs back and forth across her erect nipples. Her nipples are extremely sensitive and she loves to have them played with and sucked. She continued to grind into me so I started to squeeze both nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. She was in heaven, her tight wet pussy was tightly wrapped around my stiffness and I was pinching and pulling her nipples.

Before Deb started bouncing up and down on my cock, I had time to lift my head and suck first one and then the other nipple into my mouth. Because I was doing this, she stopped moving so she could enjoy my sucking and then nibbling on each of the 3/4" erect nipples. That's it dear, suck my nipples harder. She started to moan and was telling me how fucking great it felt and not to stop. She suddenly started to buck on my cock, tearing her nipples from my mouth and with a scream of unbelievable pleasure, she came all over me. The orgasm ripped through her body, wave after wave after wave of heat until she collapsed onto my chest. Her hair was damp, there was a thin sheen of perspiration over her naked body and her breath came in ragged gasps.

Deb, I haven't finished yet so I would like you to do what you do best. She knew exactly what I meant and climbed off my still hard cock and immediately leaned down and wrapped her lips around me. She started to enthusiastically suck.

What do you think, suck, lick, slurp, are you enjoying me cleaning your cock? I was definitely enjoying her sucking, licking and slurping!! I had her continue for a few minutes to get all her sweet nectar off my cock before suggesting to her that she continue to fuck me. In seconds she had climbed back on and was once again straddling my legs and the full length of my cock buried deep inside her. She began bouncing enthusiastically up and down on my cock. but stopped suddenly and leaned down to kiss 💋 me. As her face got close to mine, I got a whiff of her pussy musk and then a taste of it on my lips 💋 just before she pushed her tongue into my mouth. The smell and taste of our combined juices was unbelievable and this kiss 💋 was the most exotic kiss she had ever given me. I wanted it to last forever so I could savored the contact with her soft warm 💋 and the musky, salty taste on her tongue and lips.

Deb removed her lips from mine, leaned back and resumed fucking me. Her enthusiastic riding would stop periodically and on those occasions she would grind her sex on my public bone. Deb's breath was becoming ragged and I sensed she was going to cum again very soon. Her lovely face was pink from her exertion and now covered in perspiration. Her hair was damp and beads of perspiration were slowly running down between her lovely heaving breasts. My cock was getting ready to erupt and Deb was starting to become vocal.

Deb started moaning and saying " ohh God, ohhh my God, Thom you better cum quick because I'm going to cum ".

When Deb's orgasm started, she was grinding herself against me. The combination of her orgasm and now her pubic bone grinding against my pubic bone pushed me over the top and I joined her, shooting stream after stream after stream of salty cum deep inside her and she was gushing her sweet nectar all over my cock which as my orgasm continued, started to diminish.

Deb collapsed on my chest again and while our breath returned to normal, I could feel my erection soften and slowly slip out of her deliciously tight, warm wet pussy. Deb, that was unbelievable!!!! I've never cum like that before. Thom, it was pretty fantastic for me as well she said before slowly sliding off. She rolled onto her back next to me to catch her breath. I figured I could do a little more and possibly make her cum at least once more so I told her to scoot her ass over to the edge of the bed. She reluctantly did so and I got out of bed, went around in front of her and knelt down between her legs which were hanging over the side. Deb, lift your legs and put your feet on my shoulders. She did as directed and even spread her knees a little which opened her sex and allowed me to see some of my seed begin to leak out of her.

It started to run toward her little puckered hole and to prevent any of it from being lost, I quickly snaked my tongue just below the bottom of her anus and made a long lick all the way up to the top of her pussy. I successfully got everything that had escaped and then plunged my tongue as far into her incredibly hot pussy as I could. It was now my turn to ask her how, slurp, suck, lick it felt. Deb couldn't answer because of all the moaning and squealing she was doing. I managed to get all of my salty seed out of her pussy so I could concentrate on what I needed to do.

I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips enough to give access for my tongue and started to flick the tip of it across her clitoris in a up and down motion. I would take time to gently suck on it before going back to using my tongue. Deb was becoming frantic and her breath was again becoming labored. Thom, suck my pussy harder she moaned and when I did as she asked, she squealed again and her orgasm began. She gripped my head with the inside of her thighs and endured wave after wave after wave of pleasure and her sweet nectar started flowing from her pussy. The pressure on my head subsided and it allowed me the opportunity to quickly lap up all her warm sweet nectar. I stood up and she sat up on the bed with her hair going every which way before she stood up.

She trotted bare ass toward the bathroom with me following. She went right to the toilet and I went right over and squatted in front of her. What the hell do you think you're doing she asked. My love, you have seen me pee outside on several occasions but wouldn't let me watch you so I think now would be a good time for you to let me watch. Sweetheart, since you made me cum one more time before we got out of bed you can watch me and with that, Deb spread her knees a little to allow me a better view. She was very self conscious about being watched so it seemed to take forever to begin but when she did, it was a delicious gusher that streamed into the water and of course, once she started she couldn't stop. the stream of urine gushed our of her sweet pussy for several minutes and when it finally stopped, she reached for some toilet paper. I told her I had one more request and she didn't need the toilet paper. Slide your ass forward and I will clean your pussy I stated and with a gentle sigh, she did. I used my hands to spread her legs a little so I could press my face between them and happily lick any remaining salty urine away before letting her get up.

So, did you like that she asked. My love I have been waiting to do this for years and never found the right time until now. Thank you for letting me clean your pussy. Thom, you are the love of my life and you know I would let you to do anything you want to me.

Well little love of my life, I worked up quite a appetite so I think you should let me make us something for supper. Deb slipped into a light strapless dress, I put on a T shirt and loose shorts and together we went downstairs to satisfy our hunger now that we had completed satisfied our sexual appetite for today at least.