Hijabi Housewife's First Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey from shy to liberating sexual life.
1.6k words
4.14
19.9k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. This is my first story based on my own experience. I have left out quite a bit of the boring stuff out and paced it up for a good read.

I hope you Enjoy!!

***********

On the way back from a friend's place, I stopped at a coffee shop to get my daily dose of evening caffeine. I was dressed in a long sleeve dress with my butt long hair all tucked in my hijab. I ordered my desired coffee and after a short period I finally had it. I took it and went to the vacant corner table for two and sat to drink it.

It had barely been 10 minutes before a tall about 6'5", brunette Caucasian male approached me, he wasn't muscular nor chubby but he did have a slightly noticeable belly. He introduced himself as Alex, I noticed his piercing blue eyes and neatly kept beard. He asked for my name, I replied with "Selma." "It is a pleasure to meet you Selma," he added taking the seat infront of me. We started over conversation with the types of coffee we were having and before long we were talking about all sorts of stuff.

As it started to get late, I excused myself. However, before leaving we exchanged our contact information. I let Alex know that I had to be at home before 9PM as my husband, Amir, was leaving for a business trip tomorrow. That night me and Alex stayed up chatting through out the night and made plans to meet after his work hours. I suggested to meet at my place because I wanted to impress Alex. As expected this brought my husband into conversation. I updated Alex about my husband's business and departure for a week.

As of yet, I was unsure, and did not know what I felt about Alex so I told him that I would only like to be friends with him. Though I had a strange feeling around him. Keeping this event a complete secret from my husband, I waited for him to leave and gave Alex a green light. He informed me he'd arrive around 3:15PM

Amir left around 12:30PM and once he was gone, I quickly prepared two large servings of biryani for us. I dressed up in a long red dress with black hijab, applied light makeup and perfume and lit citrus scented candles around the house. I finished around 3PM and began waiting for Alex. Not long after, I heard the bell ring, and with it I felt a my heart beating faster. I rushed over and opened the door to Alex.

"You look so beautiful, " complimented Alex after breaking out of his daze. His dazed and expression was super cute. I then quickly invited him in and took him into the dinning room. I served us the biryani and began talking.

Alex complimented my cooking, something my Amir, my husband, almost never did. As one thing led to another, our conversation turned towards sex. Being a Muslim girl raised in a strict environment, I felt uncomfortable. Alex picked up on this and looking in my eyes he state in a low, calm and reassuring tone, "Selma, it is only natural between two adults who have attraction toward each other to move towards sex and I find you very attractive. " Our conversation started with different types of kisses to different positions. As Alex kept going, I started to get turned on, my legs rubbing together.

He took my hand in his hand and I knew I had to stop it right away "Alex, this is not right I am married, we shouldn't do this." He listened to me and stopped for a few moments. I took this opportunity to gather plates and put them in the sink. He also got up and came from behind me as I placed the plates in the sink.

Before I could turn, he hugged me from behind and lightly whispered in my ear, "You invited me into your house, dressed up got this makeup on and smell good, no girl does it for just a friend. You felt something just like i did." I felt a tingling feeling run up my spine, all he said was true, being neglected by my husband and hearing Alex talk about sex had turned me on too much. I was unable to ignore his big hands on my belly, caressing it. "You look so good in that red dress and hijab. I have never done it with a hijabi lady before and you smell sooo good." whispered Alex in my ear. I couldn't take it anymore, my body surrendered to his unbreakable and soothing embrace. I felt his firm grip on my torso, his hands nearly as big as the width of my waist. "I have never let any man other than my husband touch me and yet you feel different, pleasurable and compelling. " I replied in a hushed voice.

He then turned me around and captured my lips in his surprising me at first but then he did it again and I felt myself melting in this mouth. His hands massaging my back, moving up and down my spine and my ass. His tongue invaded my mouth and rubbed against mine, I took this an my queue to run my tongue against his and this turn Alex on so much that He brought his big, strong hands down to my ass and grabbing it firmly he lifted me up and started passionately kissing, making it even deeper.

He the pull my dress above my ass and clenched my ass between both his big hands and carried me to the bedroom. He tossed me on it, making me yelp and giggle in surprise.

Alex then undressed me complete, as well as himself, took one of my legs under his as he parted my legs. "Oooh uhhh, mmmh," moans escaped my mouth as his fingers ran between my love lips. Meanwhile, he took one of my hands and placed it over his white meaty uncut, so thick that my hand barely fit around it. He motioning me to move my hand and i started caressing his thick uncut cock. I focus on the head as the skin make it easy to move over it. I started moving my hand faster and faster.

Suddenly, I felt his middle finger, almost as thick as my husband's cock, penetrate my hole. It was too much for me and the air was forced out of my lungs as Alex drove me into Pleasure overload.

He curled his finger and started to thrust it in and out of my wetness. It was too much for me as the tingling feeling started to build up in my pussy. I start moan loudly, "yess oooh yess, Alex, you make me feel so good Aaah aaaah aaaah, oooh god yes aaaah." I came on his finger and he kept me pinned under him, not stopping his finger from going in and out of me.

"Selma, your hurting me, you're holding my cock too tightly. " as I heard Alex say this I release his cock, the orgasm he gave me made me grip so tightly that it even surprised me. He got up and shocked me as he licked his middle finger clean of my love juice and leaned in and kissed me.

He kneeled between my legs and started slapping hit thick 7" cock on my clit, the he started to run it between my pussy lips, getting it fully coated. He tried pushing it in but my pussy was too tight for him to enter, so he grabbed Vaseline from my night stand, leathered it up generous on the uncut skin and pushed in once more, this time after struggling a little, he finally got the head of his cock in me. "You're huge, Alex, youre stretching me out so much, aaah, aaah, it hurt." I said putting my hands on his thighs. "it's going to go away, Selma, " he reassured me grabbing my hips on either side and pushing another couple of inches into me.

"gghrr, aaaah so big, you're so big Alex, aah aaah fuck." I grunted and moaned feeling my pussy stretched beyond its limits and my back arched. I looked down to see half of his thickness disappear in me as he started to pull back out. I was mesmerized by the way his beautiful big cock was moving in and out of me.

"Yess, yewss aaaah, fuck me Alex, yess oh god you feel so good." I moaned out pushing through the pain as my pussy finally started to accommodate his length and thickness. "God, you look amazing Selma, You're so fucking tight, I've not had a housewife this tight, your almost like a virgin." his compliment making me blush and get even wetter. "Aaah yess fuck me Alex, you're so much better, so big aaaah aaah aaah ugghj aaah oooh dear god fuck me yess," I couldn't stop moaning as he developed a rhythm and paced up this thrusts into my tightness.

I found myself biting the bedsheets and holding onto his hands. His cock being too my for me, my back arches up and my neck arching back "AAAAH, AAAH I'M CUMMING, FUCK, dont stop, I'm cumming on your big uncut cock Alex, YESSSS, YESS YESSSS YESSS OH MY GOD." I was unable to do anything as the pleasure rippled through my body, my toes curling and my pussy clenching extremely tightly on his hardness making him cum inside of me my tight wet pussy. We stayed like that for a bit, in the same position panting hard, exhausted from our session.

Then, he laid on top of me and then switched our positions so I was on top. We cuddle for a little bit as his cock softened inside of me before we fell asleep.

*********

The End

Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers