All Comments on 'Hijabi Housewife's First Affair Ch. 01'

by Selma27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trusting there will be your follow up with Alex. Your husband was away for a week. Or are there others?

Selma27Selma27about 1 year agoAuthor

Guess you will just have to wait and find out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short form: a whore can be a whore, regardless of religion. And the asshole that fucks married women? Well, no doubt her husband contributed an STD to the party.... just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always enjoy stories with seemingly conservative women indulging in naughty behavior.

Selma27Selma27about 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you liked it

WMAF61WMAF61about 1 year ago

Great first story and I am really looking forward to more especially anything involving your fetishes of choking, anal , deep throating and spanking

Selma27Selma27about 1 year agoAuthor

@WMAF61 They will come as things progresses.

WMAF61WMAF61about 1 year ago

Good to hear, and I can’t wait. The story reminds me about when I used to live in Birmingham, UK, and lusted after my Muslim neighbour but sadly didn’t get anywhere with

LoveUSALoveUSAabout 1 year ago

It is amazing . I love your writing skill . Is it true story or fiction. Waiting your reply

Selma27Selma27about 1 year agoAuthor

@loveUSA it's based on my experience.

WillywinWillywinabout 1 year ago

Really like the way you write. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I assume that this is in America, but it would be the same for the UK, you can go online to easily see % for height in any country around the world.

How lucky is this woman to randomly score, first time no less, with someone from above the 99.55 percentile in height ... and how noticeable and remarkable that person would be ... you could almost say they'd stand out like a sore thumb for that alone, especially among certain sections of the Muslim community.

So here we have an remarkably tall individual going into a Muslim household, oh we did mention that he's white. Now fair enough she could be the rare exception that doesn't live in close proximity to others of her community, but you know neighbours of any kind are nosey and would pick up on the unusualness of a tall white man going into a Muslim household ... oh did we also mention that the husband and relatives weren't home.

It's interesting that affairs that use the marital home are almost always done with either close friends extended family or random people like milkmen, delivery drivers, workmen ... i.e. people that have a valid reason for being there and will therefore go mostly unnoticed.

Here's the thing, not all Muslims wear the hijab, but the ones that do tend to be either very religious or living among those that are.

Another little bit of relevant information about such communities, is that they all go to the mosque and they know each others business.

The final point is that the consequences for adultery within such communities is a lot harsher than normal society and being a connected community you can't just up sticks like white people and start again somewhere else.

As the woman must know this to be the case she must either be an extreme thrill seeker or just sick of life.

On another note - it's cue not queue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lots of Muslim families in the US live isolated by themselves. So a Muslim wife can easily pull it off. (Sorry husbands)

It is the woman’s fault way more than the white man’s fault. She invited him into the house first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very crude vocabulary! Definitely subcontinent English!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, but it just doesn’t sound real enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelma27@Selma27
Hello everyone who is reading this! My background I am Selma, a Pakistani house wife living abroad. I am 5'2" tall, D cup size breasts and a nice ass(I'm told). I am here to share some of my experiences and stories with you. My husband is the worst in bed, and outside. So,...