Hike to Love Falls

Story Info
The day me and my classmate became more than friends.
2.8k words
3.97
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first semester at university began with a rough start. I was fresh out of community college and didn't know anyone. I already had a hard time making friends, and it didn't help that I was a chubby, socially awkward klutz. It also didn't help that most of the students at my university were a bunch of stuck up douche bags. Unlike other students, I wasn't expecting to make any friends, and I certainly wasn't expecting to get laid. However, things quickly began to change when my Latin American studies professor kept pairing me with a cute Ecuadorian girl named Yaz. We were both 24, both slightly overweight, and both wore glasses. It seemed like the perfect match. At first it was nothing more than casual group work. I wanted to get to know her more, but she was shy, and I was shy, which wasn't helping anything. I decided to snoop around her social media, and was quite disappointed when I saw her relationship status. This was the story of my life. I find a girl I'm interested in, and she turns out to be taken. However, I decided to take a shot anyways. After all, how many boyfriends do girls go through before they settle down?

I won't lie, my chances of stealing her were extremely slim, especially since Ecuadorian girls have a reputation for being extremely loyal to their men, but I had had luck with Latinas in the past. There was just something about me they found irresistible. I figured at the very least, I could at least come away with a good friend. It took me a few more classes to finally work up the courage to sit next to her, and start talking to her. Because we were both shy, it took some time to break the ice, but before I knew it, we were exchanging numbers, doing study sessions and going out for burgers. As our connection grew stronger, so did my feelings. The more we talked, the more we realized we had a lot in common. Aside from our looks and shy personalities, we were both children of immigrant parents, we had both been bullied at school, we both liked soccer and we both liked travel and hiking. This was my ticket in.

I had offered many times to take her hiking to one of the nearby waterfalls, but whenever we would plan something, her boyfriend would always manage to fuck it up by making his own plans with her. It took some persistence, but I eventually managed to convince her to ditch her boyfriend for a Saturday and go hiking with me. Needless to say, her boyfriend wasn't very happy as he had other plans for her, but I couldn't care less about his feelings. That Saturday, she was all mine.

We started our day by heading to a local burger joint, to make sure we had enough energy for the hike. Despite living in a multicultural town, this part of California was actually very redneck. We were receiving several dirty looks from white patrons who looked as if they'd never seen a white guy with a brown skinned Latina before. The local Latino guys also weren't too thrilled to see a gringo with one of their girls. I couldn't care less however. I was damn happy to be out in public with such a beauty!

After lunch, we arrived at the trail-head. The grass was still wet and the flowers were still blooming. Aside from struggling to keep up pace, Yaz was thoroughly enjoying the hike, stopping constantly to pose for pictures in the flower patches. After about 1.5 hours, we arrived at the waterfall lookout. Yaz was completely mesmerized by its beauty, and couldn't be happier that she ditched her boyfriend to go hiking with me. After a snack and a few selfies, we decided to attempt the somewhat treacherous hike through a slippery gully, to the base of the falls. The decent required firmly gripping onto the rock walls, a task that was complicated by Yaz's long pink acrylic nails. Of course, only a Latina would wear acrylic nails on a hike through rocky terrain. However, this actually ended up working out in my favor. I had been wanting to touch Yaz for months and finally had the opportunity. As our arms interlocked I felt my stomach fill with butterflies, and I began to feel the strongest connection I've ever felt with her. Like many Latina girls, Yaz's arms were somewhat hairy, but it wasn't something that bothered me in the slightest. I felt ecstatic to finally be touching the girl I've had a crush on for the past few months. I began to feel weak at the knees, but knew I had to control myself, if we were to make it down this gully safely.

We eventually arrived at the base of the falls and had the place entirely to ourselves. This was the point where I was expecting Yaz to tell me how much her feet hurt, so I could offer her a foot massage, but the moment never came. I would've felt disappointed about it, had a better opportunity not arisen.

After exploring the large cave behind the waterfall, we found ourselves at the pool at the base of the falls. The pool wasn't massive, but was just large enough and deep enough to swim in.

"That water looks really refreshing," Yaz said.

"Yeah, it does," I replied.

"I kind of wanna jump in," Yaz remarked.

"I kind of wanna jump in too," I replied, "but I don't have a bathing suit and I don't wanna get my clothes wet."

"Same," Yaz agreed.

"I mean, I could jump in naked, but..." I jokingly replied.

"Go for it!" Yaz replied.

"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious!"

"Really? You want me to jump in naked?" I replied slightly confused as to whether or not she was serious.

"Yeah, jump in naked. I dare ya!"

"Really? You really don't mind?" I replied still confused as to whether or not she was being serious.

"Nah, nah! I'm serious. Do it. I dare ya!"

I won't lie, I was really confused as to why this girl who was just a friend, and seemed to have a healthy relationship with her boyfriend, wanted me to strip naked in front on her. The whole idea felt awkward and inappropriate, but at the same time, the thought of my crush seeing me naked really turned me on, even though I didn't have the best body. Eventually my testosterone got the better of me.

"Fuck it, I'm doing it!"

I threw my backpack and other gear onto the rocks and proceeded to remove my shoes and socks. I put my glasses inside my shoes and proceeded to unbutton my blue plaid shirt, inch by inch exposing my chubby hairy body to the young attractive Latina. I threw my shirt down with the rest of my stuff, than proceeded to remove my shorts, as Yaz just casually watched. Before I knew it, I found myself standing in front of my Latina friend in nothing but my watch and underwear. I removed my watch and put it inside my shoes. Now, the moment of truth. I bent down and relieved myself from my red plaid boxers, and before I knew it, my hairy 6 inch dick was hanging in full view of my Latina friend. I saw her eyes work their way down my body, and as much as I wanted her to check me out, I didn't wanna make things too obvious or awkward, so I quickly turned around, giving her a fleeting glimpse of my chubby hairy ass, before diving into the pool of water.

"Ah, refreshing!"

The water was in the pool was really clear, so it wasn't really hiding anything, and I could see Yaz checking out my piece and grinning. I deliberately floated on my back a few times, to give her a better view.

"Well, you coming in, or are you just gonna stand there and watch?"

I dove under the water and did a lap around the pool, so I briefly had Yaz out of my sight. When I reemerged and cleared my eyes, Yaz was already standing barefoot on the rocks and was in the process of removing her sweatshirt, underneath which was nothing but a pink tank top. As she began to pull her top over her head, I caught a glimpse of her chubby brown tummy and pierced navel, and before I knew it, I found myself staring at her large sagging breasts. I was surprised to see a piercing on her left nipple and a small butterfly tattoo over her right one. Next, she struggled out of her tight track pants, and I soon found her standing just feet from me, in nothing but a pair of pink panties. She removed her last article of clothing and I was surprised but delighted to see that just like me, she was completely unshaven down below. She slightly parted her legs and patted her crotch with her hand as if to tease me.

"Watch out, I'm jumping in!"

Before I knew it, the young attractive Latina was in the water with me.

"Ah, this feels nice," she said. "Thanks for taking me here."

"You're welcome," I replied. "It DOES feel nice, but I don't think your boyfriend would be too happy if he knew."

"Fuck him, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

We hung out in the water trying to keep it as casual and unawkward as possible, when suddenly Yaz dropped a bombshell.

"Is this turning you on?"

"Huh?" I replied in an effort to dodge the question as I tried my best to hide my arousal.

"I can tell you're really hard, so don't lie."

There was no hiding it. I knew I had been caught. "Okay yeah, I am. I can't help myself," I admitted slightly embarassed.

"I am too," Yaz just casually admitted. "Feel how wet I am," she said as she forced my hand onto her crotch.

"Holy shit!" I called out.

"Told ya! Can I feel you?"

"Huh? Sure, if you want," I replied as my heart skipped a beat and I suddenly felt her hand on my dick.

"WOW! You're REALLY hard!" she said slightly in shock.

"I know. Have you ever been kissed beneath a waterfall?" I asked.

"No never," the young Latina replied.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes I would," she replied without hesitation.

Next thing I knew, I found myself exploring her mouth with my tongue, while we caressed each other's bodies as the cool waterfall hit our naked bodies.

"Wow! That felt nice. I never thought I'd be doing this with you," I told her.

"Me either."

"You know this waterfall has quite a history, and I'm not just talking about the geology and engravings."

"Oh?" Yaz said in a curious tone.

"Yeah. My best friend got engaged at this waterfall. Another friend of mine lost his virginity at this waterfall, and another friend of mine filmed a sex tape here."

"Wow, that's crazy!" Yaz replied stunned by what she heard.

"It is!"

"So people have sex here?"

"I guess so, but I never have," I told her.

"Would you like to do it with me?" Yaz asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! We've already gone this far, we might as well. Plus you made me really horny!"

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"I already told you, fuck him! He doesn't own me. I can have sex with other guys if I want to."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Okay, let's do it!" I told her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Let's do it on that flat rock over there. That's where my friend did it, and it's probably the only good spot.

"Okay, let's go, just help me out of the water."

"No problem, babe!"

As I got out of the pool and positioned myself to help my horny Latina friend, she got her first decent look at my hard dick!

"I'm not gonna lie, I really wanna suck your dick right now."

"You DO?"

"Yes!"

"Than suck it babe!"

I found it interesting that she didn't make any comments about my dick, especially about me being uncut. I won't lie, at this point I really wanted to know if her boyfriend's dick was also uncut, and if my 7 1/4 inches, was bigger than his, but I felt awkward asking her about her boyfriend's dick, so I decided to just let it remain a mystery.

Before I knew it, I felt her long acrylic nails scratching my balls as her other hand gently stroked my dick.

"Oh shit. Uh."

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels nice. Sorry if I'm a bit sticky. You got me really wet."

"Shhhhh, it's okay. I think it's hot that you're so turned on."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah? Is it okay if I pop your head out?"

"Oh shit, yes! Just do it slowly."

"I will."

The horny Latina struggled to peel back my tight foreskin from my wet throbbing head, but eventually managed to pop the whole thing out, trapping my foreskin behind my glans. Again, she made no comment about its appearance, simply proceeded to massage it with her palm.

She lifted her head and said, "You ready babe?"

"I'm ready."

"Just don't cum in my mouth."

"Don't worry, I won't," I assured her.

The next thing I knew, I had a cute hairy Latina squatting down in front of me, sucking on my 7 inch dick. Licking the length of my shaft, circumnavigating my head with her tongue, and teasing my hole, one hand stroking my shaft, the other massaging my hairy balls. I peered down just long enough to see a strand of cum drip from her pussy onto the rocks below, before entering a state of euphoria. My head to the sky, eyes closed and gently moaning. She must've been sucking me for a good 5 minutes, and just when I thought I was about to cum...

"You ready to fuck me babe?"

"I am, let's do it."

Although it wasn't my favorite position, doggy style was really the only one that was suited for this type of environment. This was the same exact position my friend had fucked his girl in, in their sex tape. My cock grew even harder when I caught my first glimpse of Yaz's cute plump ass. I waited for her to assume the position, then positioned myself right behind her.

"Just don't cum in me, 'cuz I'm not on birth control," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, I won't. Whenever you're ready babe."

"I'm ready."

And on her cue, I entered her hairy Latina puss, gentle moans emanating from her, as I pushed as deep as I could. Once we both felt comfortable, I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and slowly began to thrust, causing her large tits to bounce. Since we were both really wet my cock entered in easily, and since my foreskin was trapped behind my glans, I was able to thrust with ease. I started off with long slow strokes, then gradually increased speed, causing her moans to become louder, and her tits to bounce harder. Her moans were echoing off the canyon walls, and certainly anyone in the vicinity knew what was going on at love falls. I grabbed her long, wet black ponytail and pulled her head back as I proceeded to thrust as fast as my physical capabilities would allow. I wanted to go for at least 5 minutes, but I could feel the tension building. But the sensation was incredible for me, and I knew it was incredible for her. I managed to get control of myself to keep going a little longer. Her moans became louder and louder, and drowned out the sound of the waterfall. I couldn't help but grown as well. We continued for a few more minutes, but eventually I knew I had reached the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum babe," I called out, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck, just a few more thrusts!"

"I can't! I'm not getting your pregnant! Fuck!"

I pulled out just in the nick of time. Any longer and I would have erupted inside my Latina friend. Instead, I managed to erupt on the rocks, just barely missing my friend. It was one of the biggest and longest loads I have ever blown.

"Okay, I'm finished. I'm finished," I said, slightly out of breath, my cock still twitching.

"Let me your dick," Yaz said as she turned around and proceeded to clean off my still twitching cock with her mouth. We had done it. The fate of her relationship remained in question, but there was no doubt in my mind that this was the start of something new with me and her, and we would no doubt be having more adventures in the future, in both senses of the word.