Hiking with Brie Larson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back and Brie began to pump her hips up and down with her thighs while her hands stayed on her knees. Her legs were spread wide, giving me a perfect view of my cock sliding into her pussy every time she went down. Brie closed her eyes as she dropped her hips down hard. Wet hair swung back and forth, whipping and clinging to her face each time. The sight was made all the better by her body still being wet from the shower, glistening in the light.

Brie dropped her hips down one more time, hard. Then she moved again, staying in the cowgirl position, but moving her legs out. Her feet went above my head while her calves laid beside my face. Brie put her hands back, essentially sitting on my cock with her legs stretched out. Now using her arms, Brie began to pump her body up and down on me again. This time I reached down and grabbed her ass, doing what I could to help lift her off my cock with each motion. The increased speed of the motion had her moan out louder. She grinned and looked down at me, loving it.

She changed positions again, climbing off of me and then turning herself around. At first I thought it was going to be a simple reverse cowgirl, but nope. Brie instead slid down onto my cock again, but then stretched into a position not unlike a pushup. Her legs stretched back onto either side of me, and she held herself up with her arms. Then she began to slowly ease herself back and forth. My cock was tipped forward, so I just laid back and watched it stretch her pussy out with each motion. Brie threw her head back as she moved, moaning.

She only stayed in that position for a minute before she moved again. Now she picked herself up, stayed upright on my cock for a second, and then laid herself down on her back, but on top of me. I couldn't complain, mainly because not only was I still inside her, but now I could touch the entire front of her body easily.

"You seem squirrely," I teased into Brie's ear with a whisper.

"What're you, gonna hold me down so I can't move anymore?" Brie joked.

That was a challenge. So I did just that. I grabbed both of Brie's wrists, and then wrapped my arms around her. It held in in place on top of me, and then I began to thrust up into her from underneath. It was faster and harder than Brie's swaying motion, and also ensured my cock was sliding into her at an angle that really rubbed the front wall of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Brie moaned loudly.

I could feel her start to squirm. I kept thrusting. Brie attempted to pull away, no doubt to put herself in another new position. I held firm, and then rolled us to the side. Brie went down and ended up as the little spoon, while I continued to thrust into her from behind. She seemed to like that, and our arms quickly rearranged. I wrapped one around her shoulder from underneath and grabbed one of her tits. The other went over her hip, leading my hand down to her pussy. Brie grabbed my arm at her tits with both hands, and then lifted one of her legs and wrapped it back around my own. It spread her legs enough for me to be able to rub her clit, and that pushed Brie to another level.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck..." Brie moaned again. She was no longer doing her thing of showing off how strong she was by forcing me into a new position. Her body relaxed into the bed, taking the thrusts as she kept moaning. Her hands stayed locked on my arm, even encouraging me to touch her tits more. The leg draped over my own was twitching a little. With my fingers on her clit and my cock inside her, she was getting hard spasms of pleasure throughout her body.

"That's it...that's it...right there..." Brie cried out loudly. One of her hands reached back behind her, and ended up grabbing me by the back of the head.

"Ahhhh-a, ahhhh-a, ohhhh!" Brie's voice built up, and then stopped a split second before exploding out in a higher octave, "Oh-h-h-h-ohhhh..."

Brie came as I continued to fuck her from behind. She squirmed a bit, her body flexing and almost flipping away from the strength of her core, but it was easy to hold her in place laying on my side like this. When her orgasm was finished, I slowed and let her catch her breath. I didn't stop entirely though, slowly thrusting my cock into her as she panted.

"I need to finish you off in my mouth," Brie started before rolling away from me onto her stomach. Then she looked at me and raised her eyebrows, "Hit the trifecta."

I was amused that, of the countless places to cum, Brie thought her mouth was the one missing. After cumming in her pussy and on her ass, I was glad at the idea of her swallowing. But her stomach or her tits were always tempting. Brie began to slide on the bed again, going down so my cock was level with her face, but I stopped her. Instead, I indicated for her to spin around, and then laid on my back. Brie did as I asked, turning so she was reversed from me. Then she went onto her knees and bent herself over at the waist. Perfect. Why was it perfect? You guessed it, because Brie's ass was sticking straight out for me again.

Brie put her mouth back on my cock and began to suck hard and fast, while also stroking with one hand. I laid back and loved both the sensation and the view I had. Brie's mouth went up and down with a rapid pace, while wet hair dangled down and tickled me. But with each motion she made, her ass moved the slightest bit, shapely and perfect looking. Within no time, I was cumming again. Brie moved her mouth slower when I started to, sucking up the entire load as it spilled out. That was when the day's activities caught up to me. Between the hike and tangling with Brie just now, I definitely needed a rest.

Brie curled up against me, the curve of her ass still visible and practically begging my hand to go to it. Brie grinned as she felt me grab it again.

"Ok, so, my ass. Yes? Good?" Brie asked with a chuckle.

"Uhh yeah. Please keep doing...whatever you're doing with it," I replied.

Brie laughed again, "Yeah, very specific workout for it."

"K, yeah, tell people about it so they start doing it too. The world will be better off."

Brie laughed again, loudly this time, "Good idea."

And what do you know? Not a week later, Brie posted a workout video on her youtube page. And not that I take credit for it, but there are more than a few shots that show off just how great her ass is.

It is now one of my favorite youtube videos of all time. And not just because it reminds me of the events of this day.