Hiking with Brie Larson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie broke my concentration by reaching back with one hand, and adjusting the yoga pants from where they were now wrapped around the top of her thighs. She pulled them down a couple inches more, allowing room for her hand to slip between her legs, and from behind I saw two of her fingers move along her pussy. I snapped out of my indecision right as Brie used her fingers to part her pussy lips. One hand went to her ass as the other guided my cock toward her pussy. The moment the tip of my cock touched her pussy Brie pushed her hips back, shoving herself onto my cock and sliding it inside herself.

"Ohhhhholy shit..." Brie called out as stopped moving and turned her head back. Her expression looked of genuine surprise, with her mouth open and her eyebrows raised almost in shock.

"Ahh..." Brie breathed out as she pushed herself back a little more, filling her pussy the rest of the way. She winced a little as she did, and I could see why as I glanced down and saw her lips gripping my cock as it stretched her out.

I grabbed Brie by the ass and held her in place as I began to slowly move my cock back and forth. It worked up the lubrication from her pussy and made it easier to thrust, and Brie soon sighed and turned her head back forward. She closed her eyes and let a quiet moan as she dropped her head down. My eyes moved from the back of her head with her hair pinned in place, along her tight, muscular back, and then fixed straight on her ass again. Even with my cock sliding up inside her, and her pussy gripping it tightly, my eyes didn't leave her ass the entire time. All I could do was stare down at it, and let both hands grab and caress it as I slowly thrusted.

"Fuck..." Brie breathed out hard as she arched her back more. She went up on her toes, which pushed her ass up even higher. "Come on, harder...take it..."

Brie no doubt just wanted me to fuck her harder, but a portion of my brain heard it as permission to take her in the ass. I held back the urge, as the woods are not the best place for anal. Instead I just started thrusting faster. Brie moaned louder and smacked one hand down on the log as she held tight. Her fit but ample butt clapped with every thrust I made, and the sight was starting to get me closer.

It was when Brie turned her head back again that she saw it. A happy grin formed on her face as she began to push her ass into my thrusts, and then she reached back to smack one of her hands on her ass before gripping it tightly. I moaned out and held her in place as I started to rail my cock into her with hard, rough thrusts. Brie's face changed from glee to that mixed expression of pleasure and anticipation as she knew I was getting close.

"Don't pull out...cum in me..." Brie whispered under her breath as my hips clapped into her ass.

I held her in place and shoved my cock in with one final, powerful thrust, looking down at her ass as I did. That was it. I started to cum without even moving. I couldn't even see my cock as it was fully inside her, with her ass pressed up against my hips. But the sight of it, and the deep, tight angle I was inside her had me release a powerful orgasm that at first made my knees buckle. As the first blast filled her up I sank down a tiny bit, pulling Brie's ass with me. I straightened back up and turned it back into thrusts, fucking the rest of my load deep into Brie's pussy as she stared back at me. Her eyes were deep in the pleasure she was feeling, silently pleading for more.

When I was finished cumming I held the position with Brie's ass pressed against me. A final grope was all I was allowed before Brie stood up straight and then grabbed me by the shirt. I followed as she walked a couple steps away from the log, and then took me down with her as she eased herself down into the grass. Brie laid on her back, and then lifted her hips up to bend her legs back to her chest.

"Finish me off?" Brie said as she reached down and grabbed the backs of her thighs.

I didn't hesitate, getting on all fours and putting my face between Brie's thighs to eat her pussy. The position was amazing, with Brie's yoga pants bunched up at her thighs right above my head. Brie laid back in the grass, holding her legs up against her chest and pointing her hiking shoes toward the sky. If anyone was watching from the distance, that would've been the main thing they saw, the pop of color that was Brie's legs sticking up. A line of turquoise that went down until there was a sharp contrast where they were bunched up around Brie's thighs. Then all you would see is Brie's ass as she bent her hips back.

The best part was the fact that, with Brie's yoga pants wrapped around her thighs, she couldn't part her legs all the way. It made me have to lick all the more thoroughly to really get my tongue at her pussy. The first licks gave me the salty sweet taste of Brie's sweat on her skin, but by the third or fourth all I could taste was the sweet wet of her pussy on my tongue. Brie let out a deep, throaty moan as I started to lick, and then made another with a more high-pitched moan as I started to focus on her clit. I wasn't dancing around anything at all. Knowing Brie, her taking that pounding pushed her close to the edge, and hard use of my tongue would finish her off in no time.

"Fuuuck! Yes hit the spot..." Brie sounded almost exasperated as she said it, like she had to intensely focus. But then, as I pushed my tongue against her clit harder, more directly, Brie's legs twitched. Her thighs tried to jerk outward, but were quickly yanked back closer together by her pants.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..." Brie said it in her normal voice with an almost robotic rhythm. I felt her hips moving slightly as she kept saying it, but then instead of another yeah, her voice went high, and all I heard was one tiny "ah..."

I glanced up, and saw Brie had lifted her head off the grass. She was staring down at me through the tiny window created between her thighs and her pants. Her eyebrows were raised and her mouth was hanging open in that frozen 'oh my god' expression. I lifted my head up a little, showing exactly where my tongue was and exactly how I was moving it, with the tip of my tongue pressing into Brie's clit and flicking it.

"Oh fuck!" Brie exclaimed and then took three sharp breaths, and on the last one began to pant, "Gonnacum gonnacum gonna cum..."

Brie stared down at me, and I felt her body tense up. Her stomach flexed as she lifted her head and shoulders, her legs straightened into the air, and her arms let go of her legs and instead grabbed the back of my head to pull me further into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiit..." Brie hissed out through intensely gritted teeth.

I shoved my whole face between her thighs and wildly licked at her pussy and clit as hard as I could. My hands started to move, looking to grab Brie by the ass again, but right as they did Brie let out a massive heave with her body as she cried out. Her face turned from an aggressively focused expression to one of joyous rapture as she moaned out with her eyes closed and her mouth raised into an enormous grin. She threw her legs down, which put my face through the hole created by her pants being around her thighs. Those ended up behind my head as Brie's legs crossed behind my back. I didn't stop, letting my tongue work across her clit as Brie's orgasm forced the whole of nature to hear her. I have no idea where the echo of her cries stopped. Probably in Oregon.

Brie caught her breath as she sagged back into the grass. I stayed between her thighs for a moment just to enjoy the feeling, and to get the occasion extra lick of her pussy. When I finally pulled back, it was just to lift myself upright on my knees. That movement just put Brie's legs on my shoulders, and pressed my cock against her pussy.

"What, were you thinking round 2 up here or something?" Brie said, smirking.

I was actually starting to think about shoving my cock in her ass. Or rather, I was giving serious contemplation as to how it would feel. My hands ran down the backs of her thighs to her ass, and then pulled away. Best not to try it up here.

"Maybe if we'd brought a picnic blanket or something," I said as I reached down and plucked a piece of grass off Brie's thigh.

Brie laughed as I rose back onto my feet and then reached down to help her up. The two of us squirmed our clothes back into position, which allowed me one more glimpse of Brie's ass before she stuffed herself back into her yoga pants. Then, we took one last look at the vista from the top of the hill, and turned back.

The hike back took a little longer than the way there. Brie and I stopped for water and a quick rest a couple times. One of them was an actual rest where we sat opposite each other against trees, the other was the two of us silently making out in the middle of the woods. There was a lot of groping, but we opted to stop before things got out of hand again, and keep going.

By the time we got back to the hill that lead to the Lodge, both of us had basically had it. Brie was making more pronounced, trudging movements with each step, and I was getting close to out of breath as well. Aside from that, the sun was now high up in the noon-time sky, and the day was hot. Both of us were sweating even more than we were earlier. Brie was looking flush, and I knew I wasn't exactly looking suave myself. But it didn't matter, Brie and I had worked out together in the past, so we weren't strangers to each other's less put together states.

We went back up the final hill, and after I reentered the code for the side door, reentered the house. I sighed with relief as the cool air inside the house washed over my face, and Brie groaned as she pulled one leg back to stretch her thigh. The two of us walked through the corridor until we came to the intersection leading back to the foyer and the staircase upstairs.

"Uuugh, yes," Brie said behind me.

I turned to see what she was talking about, and saw Brie turn to the left. She went into the large lounge at the back of the house, and I followed. She had seen the pool through the glass walls of the room. I had already uncovered the pool for the day, so it was shimmering in the sun, but completely still from no one having touched it yet. Brie walked through the lounge and through the door out onto the deck. I followed, and by the time I shut the door behind me, Brie was already at the edge of the pool. Brie turned around, face still charged like we were in the middle of an exercise of some sort, and then nodded like we had just come to an agreement.

"Yep I'm going in," Brie said, reaching down and pulling off one of her shoes.

I did not object, mirroring Brie's movements and getting my shoes off as well. I pulled my shirt off with one fast motion, while Brie had to pull and shimmy her shoulders a bit to get the tight sports-bra she was wearing off. She finally got it up and over her head however, and I suddenly realized I had not yet seen her tits today. I was so distracted by her ass I forgot how amazing they were. One might think that a girl as fit as Brie wouldn't have such sizable tits. One would be wrong for thinking that.

Brie stood there topless, and then turned around to face the water. Her hands grabbed her pants again, and she bent over as she began to peel them down. Again, it was a perfect sight as she pushed her ass out at the same time she revealed it, and it made me all the more glad I was pulling off my shorts in that moment. Brie kicked her pants off her feet, and then stretched herself out. Her tight, fit back flexed as she lifted her arms to her head, and her thighs and calves did as well as she went up on her toes and locked her legs in place. As she came back down with a sigh, I stepped closer to her. Brie turned back to look at me, and then jumped into the deep end of the pool without a word.

I had to smirk to myself as Brie splashed into the water and then popped back up. She giggled as she was treading water, and looked up at me. Her body's details were hidden underwater, but her overall frame was undeniably amazing. I hopped in after her, dipping down into the more shallow area before the deep end began. I went under the water once and then emerged above, mostly in order to feel cool water on every inch of my still overheated skin. I slicked my now wet hair back and wiped off my face, only to see Brie lazily moving toward me with a breast-stroke motion.

I stood there, my head and shoulders above the water, and waited. As soon as Brie was close enough, she reached out with both hands and grabbed me by the shoulders. She pulled herself into me, drifting her body up against mine in the water. We were already pressed against each other, but Brie got us even closer by wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and then wrapping her legs around my waist. I let her cling to me under the water as she leaned in, pressing her lips against mine.

Our wet faces pressed against each other as we slowly began to kiss. That was all that happened for a while. Brie held onto me, we lazily drifted through the water as I took tiny steps while holding her, and we softly, slowly kissed. When we finally stopped, it was when Brie released my upper body from her arms. With a happy smile on her face, she leaned back and stretched her arms out, staying in place with her legs wrapped around my waist. I allowed my hands to run up Brie's thighs, and then her tight stomach, going all the way up to her tits. Her eyes closed as my hands went over them, and she formed a funny little grin, clearly enjoying it. When she came back up, it was to put her arms back around me and lean back in to make out some more.

Brie and I stayed in the pool for a while, lazily floating around and making out. I carried her around until she released herself and back-floated away. Watching Brie's naked body float by, wet and shining in the sun, was not a bad way to spend mid-day. I let my fingers walk up her stomach, lightly touching her abs and going up to her tits. When my fingertip was lightly circling one of her nipples, Brie let out a quiet sigh, keeping her eyes closed as the water stayed halfway up her face. I let my other hand go up her leg, and then teased going for her pussy by running my fingers to her inner thigh. Suddenly, Brie swirled around in the water, going on her stomach and sinking down.

I watched Brie swim underwater several strokes, toward the stairs out of the pool. She emerged without a word, walking up the stairs as the water dripped off her back and her arms. As she took another step up, her perfectly fit ass emerged out of the water, wet and shining in the sun like a beacon for me. Brie stood on the last step and stretched her arms up again, posing with one leg bent as only her feet remained in the water. When she relaxed her body, she did a half a turn towards me. Her eyes met mine as I was staring at her ass and the curve of her tits simultaneously. With a smirk that was trying to hide something, Brie stepped out of the pool and started walking.

As fast as I could without going underwater and losing sight of Brie, I swam to the edge of the pool. Brie circled around, walking naked and dripping, from the staircase of the pool toward the door back inside. By the time I climbed out after her she was already back in. I rushed to catch up with her, but by the time I was through the door back inside, she was leaving the lounge and back in the hallway. When I got to the hallway, she was at the end of it. I moved to catch up with her as she started up the stairs, but then slowed down once I realized that she was walking up the stairs in front of me. Again, I was helpless to do anything else but stare at her ass.

I soon caught up to Brie, following every mildly damp step she made until we were in my bedroom. Although I was expecting her to head for the bed, instead she continued to the bathroom. As I entered, I found Brie turning on the shower by leaning into the glass booth. She turned back to me, and brought both hands up to her chest, lightly rubbing all the way down to her stomach. Brie watched her hands move down her body, and then looked up at me.

I didn't say anything. All I did was come at her. As I wrapped my arms around Brie's waist and grabbed her by the ass, she gripped and dug her fingers into my shoulders. I let her wrench my body into place against hers, and we began to make out again. Hard, intense kisses where each of us was pulling the other closer, while our tongues made an effort to get into each other's mouths. And all the while I had both hands on Brie's ass. At this point it was a subconscious effort to never stop touching it.

Brie blindly reached behind her, finding the edge of the shower booth. Her other arm aggressively whipped around my neck and shoulders as we continued kissing, and then I felt a pull. Brie stepped one foot backward into the shower, and pulled me along with her. I followed, allowing one hand to slide the glass door shut behind me, and hoping to get it back on Brie's ass as soon as possible. Before I could do that, Brie started to turn around. Both her hands moved to my chest, and along with the rest of her body, she pushed me against the back wall of the shower.

Brie pressed herself into me again, and for a moment I stopped to enjoy the feeling of her tits against my chest. The shower sprayed right between us, wetting both of us starting at the collarbone and running down between both our bodies. My cock was getting hard again, but she had positioned herself so her legs were straddling one of my own legs, leaving it free off to the side of her. As Brie stared into my eyes with an intense look on her face, she leaned in to kiss again. I kissed once, and was prepared for more when Brie leaned her head back. With a pouty, seductive look on her face, Brie reached both hands up to the back of her head. After a few plucks, she produced a small handful of hairpins in her hand, and then dropped them on the shelf behind us. She then rubbed out her already wet hair, causing it to spill down toward her shoulders.

She stared me down, her wet hair falling into her face until she raked her hand back through it. When I leaned in for another kiss, Brie reciprocated, but when I put my hands back around her to grab her ass again, she countered. Brie's hands reached back and grabbed me by the wrists. With a strength that I definitely felt (though I could've countered if I so chose), Brie lifted my arms off her body, and then forced them to the wall of the shower behind me. Her arms and shoulders flexed as she held them in place, with me offering token resistance to make it interesting.

With my arms pinned, Brie leaned her face in again. This time, rather than my lips, she brought her mouth to my chest. Although the shower was now basically streaming directly into her face, she didn't care. Starting at my collarbone, Brie began to kiss down, going over one of my pectorals and then down my sternum. She released my arms as she lowered herself down slightly. When she reached my upper abs just above my stomach, Brie looked up at me. I quickly grabbed the showerhead and turned it so it wouldn't spray into her face, while Brie stuck out her tongue and ran it up my stomach. I know most of the girls at the Lodge appreciated me staying in shape, but Brie appreciated it on a very thorough level.

Brie licked her way up my abs as she swayed her head from side to side. Even with her mouth wide open, I could tell she was smiling. My cock was rock hard by the time she stopped licking, and instead gave me that mile-wide grin of her's. Brie lowered herself down into a lower crouch, and then raised both hands to my cock. Her fingers barely touched it as she looked up at me again.

"What, did you want me to suck your cock again or something?" Brie raised her eyebrows, as if she were wondering if I had the audacity to say yes.