Hiking with Brie Larson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless you wanted me to do you first," I said with a smirk and a shrug.

Brie gave a tiny giggle as she grinned with her entire face again. Then she raised herself back up, "Maybe once I've actually showered."

I bonked my head back onto the granite of the shower, and rolled my eyes. Brie gave a laugh that, to my ears anyway, sounded evil as she stood up. She leaned in to kiss me until I stopped the scowl that had formed on my face. That didn't take long. Brie could punch me in the stomach and need only smile at me to have me forgive her. She ran her hands over my chest again, and then over her own. Then she turned and plucked some body wash off the shelf, and a pink loofah off the hanger that had a dozen or so of them.

Brie began to rub herself down with an ample amount of body wash. It left a bubbly, lathery trail that ran down her body, only accentuating further the contours of her various toned muscle groups. I scrubbed myself down at the same time, and Brie turned the whole thing into one giant tease. While I was trying to allow her to do what she wanted, Brie would turn and rub her soapy, slippery body against mine. She'd stand in front of me and then press her tits into my chest, rub her back against me from the side and emphasize moving her ass side to side on me, and the worst was when she went behind me.

I first felt her hands moving on my back, with a light, gliding touch. Then, her hands wrapped around me, and moved to my chest. Brie's slippery hands went up and down my entire torso, this time with a harder grab to really feel. Then her hands went low to grab my cock again. She began to stroke it with both hands. With how slippery her hands were, and how hard I was, it felt amazing. Brie gripped tightly as she moved both hands up and down in a slow pumping motion. I tipped my head back and closed my eyes as I felt her start to kiss the back of my neck.

Brie continued to stroke with one hand, while the other grabbed the shower head. She moved it around the both of us, rinsing the suds off of me first. When I turned around to face her again, Brie put her hand on my chest and lightly pushed me back. From where I was standing there was only one thing to do, and that was to sit down on the ledge/seat built into one side of the shower. As I sat down, Brie ran the stream of water over her body. First her front as she faced me, streaming suds down her tits and over her tight stomach. Then she turned and brought it to her shoulders. The soapy waterfall went down her back, and before it was completely rinsed off I grabbed her ass with both hands again, causing a cascade to wash over my hands as I felt it.

My mind knew exactly what it wanted from Brie at this point, but she made the first move. While I sat back on the bench, Brie hung up the showerhead, and then turned and sat down next to me. She slid her hips to the side, wedging herself between me and the glass wall of the shower, and then began to bend herself to the side. Brie's head went into my lap, and in one fast motion she grabbed my cock with one hand and slid her mouth down onto it. The warm feeling from the water of the shower was replaced by the wonderful warm moisture of her mouth as Brie slid a good halfway down my cock. She held herself in place there, and then whipped her wet hair to one side with her free hand.

I looked down and watched Brie's face in profile. Her mouth was open far enough for me to see the curve of her lips as they wrapped around my cock, and the wet, flushed look on her face made it look all the hotter. I leaned back to watch, but then glanced to the side. Brie had leaned far enough to the side for one of her legs to pick up, which turned turned her ass up high enough for me to see the outline of it from the side. I stretched out an arm and laid it across Brie's side, moving my hand go to her ass. As I felt Bries' mouth work up and down, I let my hand freely rub and grab her ass, until I began to slide it down and between her thighs.

Brie lifted her top leg a little more, giving my hand room to go down farther. Once between her thighs, I curved my fingers inward until I felt her pussy on my fingertips. Brie made a quiet 'mm' as I ran my fingers over it, but continued to suck my cock. While Brie was still wet, and her skin was still warm from the shower, as soon as I flexed my fingers further, I felt it. My middle finger slid inside her as Brie moaned quietly again and moved her mouth a little faster. I pumped my finger inside her a few times, and then brought it out to rub on her clit. But, as I looked down again, I couldn't help notice her ass. Without thinking or even realizing what I was doing, I pulled my hand back from her pussy, and began to slide it up. My finger went from her pussy, to up and between her ass with one motion. I couldn't see what I was doing, but for a moment, I felt it against the tip of my middle finger.

And then Brie quickly sat up. Her mouth popped off my cock so fast a smack was heard over the running water. She leaned up so we were face to face, sitting on my hand and stopping my advance. My cock was still in her hand, and now throbbing from her tight, wet grip.

"Are you trying to play with my asshole?" Brie squinted her eyes suspiciously.

"Maybe," I said as I looked over at her.

"You don't think that's...weird?" Brie tilted her head quizzically.

I shrugged and smirked, "You've done really nice work on your ass. I thought you'd appreciate the attention."

"What kind of attention?" Brie raised her eyebrows as she waited for the answer, and I felt her hand give my cock a slow stroke.

I thought fast.

"Well, I've seen the attention you've given Lily. You didn't think that was weird."

I was very glad I remembered that. Brie's relationship with Lily James was very memorable for me. They were like the equivalent of girls who became BFFs at summer camp, and always made sure to find each other year after year. Every time there was a group gathering, I found them together. And what did I walk in on one of these times? Lily, face down and ass up on the bed, with Brie's face buried in it.

"Yeah, duh, have you seen Lily's ass?" Brie chuckled and grinned to herself at the mere thought of it.

"Have you seen *your* ass?" I said, not having to fake my enthusiasm.

Brie laughed, quickly bent over, pumped her mouth on my cock a few more times, and then sat up again.

"Ok, yeah, let's go," she said with a bubbly enthusiasm. "What do you want to do?"

My eyes widened. This was unexplored territory with Brie. But after seeing how she had been working it out, I had wanted it the entire day. Following behind that ass as it walked up hills and stairs and swam around my pool it was all I could think about. Now was my chance, and the time and place couldn't be better.

I motioned for Brie to stand up. She did, putting her body back under the water stream for a moment. She reached up and turned it to the side so it wouldn't run over her fully, and then I took her by the hips to turn her around. Brie's fit back dripped water all the way down to her ass one more time, and I eased her forward to bend over. Brie bent at the waist, pushing her ass out as she put her hands on the wall of the shower to hold herself up. I stared at her wet, perfectly-shaped ass, and grabbed it with both hands. My face moved forward, and my tongue went out.

"Ohhhhh my god..." Brie loudly belted out, echoing into the bathroom ceiling. And that was just the first few presses of my tongue against her.

"Yeah?" I leaned back and to the side to look at her.

Brie turned her head back and looked at me, wet hair hanging around her face, she had a happily surprised expression, "Uhh, yeah, keep going."

I smirked as I went back in, putting my tongue out as I parted her ass with my hands. I licked her asshole with tiny flicks of my tongue at first, and then pushed against it harder. Brie wasn't entirely silent, but the shower running made it hard for me to hear her breathing. I definitely felt her, however. Brie's thighs tensed and flexed in front of me, as did her glues. Even as I spread her ass enough for me to clearly see her asshole, Brie occasionally tightened up. The flex of her ass muscles contracting against my face made it all the hotter.

Brie began to moan. They were from the bottom of her voice, and barely loud enough to be heard over the water running, but I could hear her. I moved one of my hands from her ass and wrapped it around one of her thighs. I hooked my hand to point down, and curved my fingers to her pussy. I stopped licking for a second, and then began again even faster as my fingers started to rub her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Brie burst out as I slid a finger insider her. She sounded almost frustrated, but as I felt her legs tense up again I understood why. Her next moan confirmed it. She was getting close, very fast.

I licked from behind while my fingers played with her pussy from the front. I rubbed my middle finger inside her inner wall and then brought it out, firmly rubbing her clit with it in the middle of three fingers. Brie's legs shook a bit, going from tense and flexing to almost collapsing underneath her.

"Ahh!" Brie cried out again. I started licking faster, and pressing my fingers into her harder.

"Uhhhhm..." Brie breathed in as her legs began to shake again. Then she began to speak.

"Oh my god..." said in a normal voice. Then,

"Oh my GOD," as if suddenly surprised. Then,

"Oh my GO-O-O-O-O-D AHHHHH-OHHHH..."

Brie completely lost control. Her legs buckled as if she were about to fall, but she held herself upright as the orgasm hit her. Brie kept moaning out, yelling in a louder than normal fashion. The echo rolling up into the bathroom ceiling was wonderful to hear, and I just kept licking to ensure it continued. Her legs went up and down slightly, like a piston, and I attempted to move my mouth in tandem to keep licking. It was easier to keep my fingers in place and continue rubbing her pussy. As Brie's moans tapered off, she stood up straight, and I leaned back into a sitting position.

"Well," Brie sighed as she turned her head to look back at me, "Fuck."

"Good?" I asked.

Brie didn't answer, she just put the tip of her tongue on her upper lip, and gave a giddy chuckle. When that turned into a smile, and then a bite of her lower lip, I listened closely.

"So did you want to...like..." Brie trailed off, gesturing with her thumb to her ass again.

"You want me to?" I asked, stroking my cock to confirm we were on the same page.

"No time like the present," Brie said, raising her eyebrows excitedly before she bent over again.

I quietly let out a sigh of "thank you god" proportions and stood up. Brie stepped forward and bent over, putting her hands down on the seat at the opposite end of the shower. I meanwhile grabbed a container of coconut oil, and took a healthy amount into my hand. Brie turned her head and looked back at me as I lubed up my cock with it, and then reached her hand out behind her. When I brought my cock to it, Brie stroked it several times, confirming how slippery it was, and then moved me back towards her ass.

Brie let go right as my cock pressed up against her asshole. She clapped her hand back down on the granite ledge of the shower, bracing herself. I was bracing myself too, trying to steel myself to focus on what I was doing. Frankly I was finding it difficult to concentrate. It was an odd feeling, being distracted by Brie's ass while I was about to fuck it. But I was. With her bent over like this I could only stare at the contours of it, but finally I just focused, and began to push forward.

As the tip of my cock pressed against her hole, Brie gasped hard. The tip forced its way inside her, and Brie turned her head back toward me again. Her entire face looked shocked, and in a way, upset. But then, as she took a deep breath in, she nodded for me to continue. I started pushing in further, and Brie closed her eyes tight as she felt my cock slide deeper into her ass. I released my cock and gratefully put both hands on her ass again, gripping it tightly. I moved my cock deeper into her with an agonizing slowness.

Brie lowered her head down past her shoulders. All I could see was her wet hair on the back of her head, turned darker by the water. I kept my focus below, watching as my cock eased further inside her ass. I pulled back slowly, feeling how powerfully tight Brie was. It was her entire lower half. She had her legs flexed again, raising herself up on her toes to get a better angle.

"Jesus..." Brie said to the floor as her head stayed down.

Before I could start to push forward again, Brie began to rock her hips backward. It was like a yoga position, with her bent at the waist and pushing her hips back. Only in this instance, it shoved my cock deeper into her ass. I heard Brie breathe heavily, and occasionally let out a deep moan as she did, while I stayed frozen. It was hypnotic, watching her ass shift back and forth, flexing and pushing out while it grabbed my cock. Frankly, it was too much to handle. After 4 or 5 more moves from Brie, it was literally too much to handle.

I grabbed Brie by the hips tightly as I got closer to cumming. The orgasm approached and caught me completely off-guard. For a moment I thought I could hold off, but as my arms reflexively pulled Brie closer to me, and I went deeper inside her, that hope was gone. Brie turned her head back again and looked back at me out the corner of her eye. No doubt she figured out what was happening. She began to push herself back and forth a few inches on my cock. The quick motion ensured that I couldn't stop it, but I could've easily came with just my cock parked in Brie's ass.

My cock tightened, throbbed, and suddenly all I could do was thrust hard. Brie cried out as my cock pumped into her ass a few times, and then I started to cum. The first blast went deep into Brie's ass, but then I pulled back. Brie gasped again as my cock pulled out of her ass. My orgasm continued, and right as I was pulled out, I shot another blast of cum that went right onto Brie's ass. I grabbed my cock with one hand and quickly jerked out the rest, watching my cum fly all over Brie's perfect ass.

Brie's hand clapped down on her ass right where I had just came. As she pulled her hand back to look at it, she straightened up. I now had one hand on the wall, trying to steady myself. Brie turned around and grabbed my cock again, her hand slippery with the cum she had raked off her ass. As she started stroking she leaned into me again, giving me a saucy grin before her lips pressed up against mine.

With the showerhead turned to the side, the water was mostly running down the wall, until Brie grabbed it again. She took it and got herself wet again, letting my cum run down the drain. I also took advantage, washing my cock off again, because at this point I doubted Brie would find the appeal in the taste of either coconut or her ass. Brie finished rinsing off, and then hung the showerhead back up. As she opened the door to the shower, she turned and beckoned me to follow her.

Brie grabbed a towel, and halfheartedly dried off her face with it. She didn't take three steps with it before she dropped it back on the floor. I quickly finished what I was doing and shut the shower off. Following her footsteps, I went through the bathroom door back into the bedroom. Brie's entire body dripped a trail for me, leaving tiny damp spots on the carpet as she strutted back to the bed. She was still dripping wet from head to toe when she climbed onto the bed and then laid flat.

I followed after her, watching as Brie got comfortable on the bed. She ran her hands through her wet hair to arrange it back into place, and then turned to look at me. Her body stretched out on the bed, and from the angle I was looking at it, the light hit her wet body perfectly to give a perfect outline of certain toned muscle groups. As I climbed onto the bed, I bent forward to bring my face down right onto Brie's body.

I started kissing across her stomach, and then moved down to her thighs. A series of quick, appreciative kisses went down each thigh, and then back up her chest. Brie was silent at first, but when my mouth went onto each of her nipples in turn she let out a quiet breath. Maybe it was the cool air of the bedroom mixing with Brie just having gotten out of the warm shower, but her nipples were already stiff when my lips first touched them. I kissed and put one in my mouth before running my tongue over it, causing Brie to roll her head into the bed. Her body was still overly responsive, almost twitchy. She still wanted more.

I went from Brie nipples down her stomach, kissing the entire way. When my mouth reached below her stomach, I brought one of my hands to her thigh to part her legs a little more. Then, with me being sideways to how she was laying, I brought my mouth to her pussy. I slid my tongue side to side, which went up and down her pussy. Brie moaned as her feet slid back and forth on the bed a little, her entire body moving and feeling it. I used my sideways angle to slide my down and over her clit from above, and then locked my mouth onto her pussy from that angle. Brie stayed laid back for a short while, but then I heard her let out a hard moan as her body arched upward on the bed. Then she began to turn.

Brie shifted on the bed. While keeping her hips where they were she began to move her head towards me. There was a struggle directed entirely by her hands and her head for a moment. While I was on my knees eating her out, Brie tried to squirm her head underneath me to get at my cock. The angle was not quite right, so one of her hands grabbed it and began to stroke it instead. I took the hint and laid down on my side, and Brie pulled herself in closer. I kept eating her pussy, now upside down, and Brie shifted her hips into my face.

My perception was completely taken over. Hearing was now impossible, because my head was locked between Brie's thighs. My field of vision was narrowed to mostly Brie's ass right in front of my face. My hands wrapped around her waist and went to her ass, so that was all I could touch. And of course, as my tongue kept working and I began to breathe heavily, all I could smell and taste was her pussy. But then another feeling took over as Brie held onto the backs of my thighs and pulled her mouth into my cock. I could feel the motion as Brie urgently went down on me, filling her mouth and pressing my cock against the back of her throat.

Brie's movements of her mouth were slow and deep, sucking hard and making sure I felt exactly how into it she was. Her fingers tightened against me as we laid on our sides, both trying to maintain our respective oral techniques while the other person was making it difficult. I let my tongue go wild on Brie's pussy, held firmly in place by her thighs. Frankly, in the moment there was nowhere I'd rather be. With my tongue tasting her, and my hands gripping her ass.

"Holy fuck!" Brie suddenly exclaimed as she pulled her mouth off my cock. I kept licking a few more times and then leaned back. While my fingers played with her pussy more I looked down at Brie, who grinned at me and then made a show of downing my cock. I even thrusted into her mouth a few times, which Brie took with glee.

As glad as I was to have Brie's intensely strong thighs around my head, when she released me I was also glad. She pulled away, and then pushed me to lay on my back. Before she left the position her tongue went up my cock one more time, but then she crawled up to climb on top of me. She planted both feet on either side of me while keeping her hips hovering above. I took the lead in grabbing my cock and putting it up against her pussy, and Brie lowered herself down onto it with a hard, breathy moan.