Hiking with my Sister in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Our horny in laws take their fun to another level.
2.5k words
4.39
13.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get the full story you should read part 1. I had not initially intended a 2 part series although I left that door open but some of you have encouraged me to do so.

Another weekend at the cottage in the dog days of summer...

It was the last day of June and my wife got a call from her sister asking if they (She & her husband) could maybe join us at the cottage for the weekend as it was supposed to be nice weather. Since we have 2 spare bedrooms, we readily agreed as we enjoy having a few folks out for some drinks & a BBQ, fishing & swimming. The usual cottage stuff.

I could not help thinking about the last time they had been there and I manoeuvred my Sister in Law into having sex with me while I was tied to a tree. I often think of that day and get hard in the process.

I was getting older and my erections were not as hard as they used to be but everything still worked so I counted myself lucky.

We had not seen them for a few months so when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised as she had entered a weight loss regime and had cut her hair short. She looked good and I tried not to get excited anticipating a reprise that may not come.

We sat around the campfire that night and roasted hot dogs and had quite a few drinks. At one point we were both alone in the cottage refreshing our drinks when she came up behind me and pressed herself against me.

"Hey that's my move!" I jokingly protested.

"Well this time I am taking charge!" she said. I turned my head and we kissed and our tongues quickly found each other. She groped my crotch and liked what she found there. "Remember what I said last time? I have plans for that nice ass of yours."

"Lets' Go!" I said.

In my opinion I did have a nice ass and she had said that she'd like to use her strap-on on me while tied in the bush.

"Not so fast cowboy, we need to lay out a little story to get ourselves alone tomorrow and then I will have my way with you."

We played grab ass for a few minutes and returned to the fire. After a few minutes she mentioned that she'd like to take the kayaks out and see the waterfalls again. We have 2 kayaks and my wife and I had been to the spot just yesterday.

My wife said "Well I don't need to see it again, the water levels have dropped and there is not much water still falling over the rocks."

My Sister in law (Y) said "Well maybe I shouldn't bother then."

"No, No said my wife (C) I am sure that Ron would be happy to show you the way, wouldn't you Ron?"

"Well I had planned to work on the deck but I guess so" I reluctantly agreed.

Man that was too easy.

The next morning after breakfast and showers, we got the boats ready and put on bathing suits and started off down the shoreline. I noticed that Y had stuffed a small backpack into her kayak. I had to get into mine quickly to hide my growing erection.

In due course we wove our way through the reeds and pulled the kayaks up on shore. Unlike last time I did not have to hide the paddles.

Y said "OK bitch let's go, I have a place in mind."

We walked up the hill holding hands until we came to a fallen tree which hung about 3 feet off the ground.

"This will do honey, strip!" It did not take long for my bikini to hit the ground and my erection to spring free.

Y did the same and if anything she was more beautiful than I remembered. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her and our tongues found each other. She grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed.

"Oh I am going to enjoy fucking this, I hope you cleaned yourself!" she said. "Turn around and bend over that tree."

I did as I was told and in no time she produced lengths of rope from her pack and tied my arms out along the tree trunk. She was good; I was not getting free by myself.

"Been practicing?" I said.

"For sure" she replied, "I did not want to waste any time frigging around with ropes."

Once she had me tied in place she took off into the woods naked and returned with a 5 foot length of dead tree branch a couple of inches around. She squatted behind me and fastened my ankles to it wide apart. Then back into her pack and I could hear Velcro and a squirting sound followed by cool cream on my rectum and felt a finger being pushed into me. This was thrust in and out several times and a second finger was added. I was wriggling like crazy and dripping pre-come like a leaky faucet. She pushed me forward until my head and chest were far forward of the tree trunk. She then climbed over the tree and presented me with her cock.

"Isn't it lovely, I am going to fuck your ass with it and by the time I am done you will love it and want nothing more than to be fucked up your ass which I will be happy to do whenever I want."

I thought to myself "Why are they almost always black?" It was a beautifully detailed cock slightly curved upwards with a realistic head and veins and bigger than my own but it was not huge, thankfully.. She squatted slightly in front of me and waved it in my face before forcing it into my mouth and part way down my throat.

"Suck it good bitch, I think you'll want to get it good and wet where it's going." I couldn't agree more, my ass had always been sensitive and although I had some trepidation, I had to admit that this was a fantasy near the top of my sexual bucket list.

I did my best as she stroked into my face with her big black cock. She was moaning and I was wriggling as much as my ropes would allow.

She said "Ok, my ass awaits it's first fucking. Or is it your first? I wonder.."

She went back behind me and slowly started pressure on my star until the head must have passed the outer layer of muscle.

"Oh that looks so neat, it's starting to disappear inside your ass, there goes some more, almost done!"

"Now it's all inside you and I trust that fills you up good. I can feel a bit of pressure on my clit from the base and that feels really good. God I'd love to scratch your back and whip your ass but your bathing suits would not cover anything up so I'll have to be content with slapping that fine ass that I am fucking"

So she started to slap my ass cheeks alternately while sawing back and forth into my ass. I thought that anyone within a quarter mile could probably hear the smacks. My ass hole was starting to stretch enough that it did not hurt much and I certainly felt nice & full. The motion of the veined cock going in and out sure got the nerve endings around my ass excited. I looked back under the log and saw constant drips of precome falling on the leaves under me. My lower belly was being scratched by the bark of the fallen tree that was bent over and her inward thrusts were getting stronger. Every so often she would bury her cock to the hilt and then wiggle left and right and up and down working it in my ass. My eyes rolled back in my head.

She reached up on either side of my face and stuffed her fingers in my mouth. I licked and sucked them like they were candy. She pushed her black cock into me all the way and then bounced up and down on her tip toes. Holly shit that was hot! Next she pulled all the way out until my ass closed up and then she forced it back into me. I was not such a big fan of this but there wasn't much I could do about it. Then she started thrusting in and out for real, the front of her thighs smacked against the backs of mine and I felt my semi hard cock slap against the underside of the tree I was bent over. It's kinda hard to keep erect with an ass full of cock. Far too many things happening. She started to squeal and her thrusts became maniacally faster which I did not think was possible. I was literally getting the shit fucked out of me.

She started to say "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" and then stretched up high on her toes and tensed and twitched. The woman was having an orgasm fucking my ass! She slumped over my back and lay there panting.

I said "Well, I guess I don't have to ask if it was good for you!"

She laughed and slowly pulled back and her cock fell out of me. She squatted behind me and looked at my ass.

"Wow, you are opened right up. I bet I could get my hand in there now.."

She started to put her fingers into me and I started to protest until she gave my ass a tremendous slap and told me to settle down. Her other hand found my sack and she started to squeeze and play with my tight balls as she reamed me in and out with 2 or maybe 3 fingers- I couldn't tell for sure. There were sucking noises coming from my hole, she must have used some kind of lube. I could feel the bulge of her knuckles and she wrapped a hand around my cock and started to stroke it up and down the length as she was trying to get her whole hand in me. My mouth was wide open but I couldn't think of anything to say. The only thought that came to mind was that I wished there was a cock in there too.

My cock had come to life and it felt as hard as the tree I was tied to. She smeared the precome all over it and slid up and down. I thought that's probably what she's using for lube - my own pre come. Well, that's what it is for I guess..

She said "God your ass is hot, I nearly have my whole hand in there, just not sure what to do with my thumb, but I am still so horny I'd climb right in there if I could" She continued to twist her hand in me and jerk me off.

I couldn't take much more of this "I'm coming!" I hissed and shot spurt after spurt into her hand that was holding only the head of my cock. "Please jerk me off" I cried, my orgasm was nearly ruined.

But she did not, just squeezed the head until I was empty and panting like I had run the marathon. My ass was in spasms like it was trying to expel the intruder and she started to laugh.

She pulled her fingers out of me and walked around the log where my head was hanging like my neck was broken. She put a hand under my chin and lifted up my head and kissed me long and hard.

Then she stepped back and she put the handful of my cream all over her rubber cock and said: "Time to eat honey."

Well, what was I supposed to do? I opened wide and she started to fuck my face again. I know what I taste like and there was lots of it, I guess that explained the somewhat ruined orgasm

After several minutes she said "Good Job, it looked like you enjoyed your own taste. I am so sweaty I need to rinse off- be right back!" She walked down the hill to the small pool and I heard her splashing around while I was still tied spread out and helpless over the log.

In a while she came back, still dripping wet and carrying the dildo. She sat down on the leaves in front of me with her legs spread and started to finger herself; then she used the dildo and fucked herself just a foot or 2 from my face. I started to get hard again and she started to get into it and was jacking herself like crazy.

I was drooling looking at her fucking her own pussy.

"Fuck this" she said, "I know where I can get a real cock." She stood up and untied my arms and helped me get an ankle loose and then got on her hands and knees and said "Do my doggy style right here."

And I did, I jack hammered into her pussy like there was no tomorrow, although I admit to looking at her little star for a moment. As you can imagine, I did not last long and neither did she. I pushed her flat on the ground and lay on her back.

Eventually she rolled over and I lay beside her fondling her tits and kissing her.

She said "What idiots we are, we could have been doing this for the last 20 years. By now I'd be bringing friends over to fuck your ass & face while I watched and filmed it all. Then the next weekend you could do the same for me." She was right of course but you can't turn back time. We had each been careful not to destroy our respective marriages which were admittedly good in other than the sexual aspects.

She leaned over and began to suck her juices off my cock while I wiggled one finger into her ass and another into her sloppy pussy.

We played like this for some time but we were both pretty well fucked out.

We shakily stood and walked back to the pool for a rinse and a rest. The cool water felt good on my reamed out ass and my scraped thighs and red butt..

She said "Put on your suit and we'll see if it shows."

I pulled my bikini over my stretched out hole and now limp cock. The redness did show a bit so we had to make up a story about falling over a log in the bush. We were quiet paddling back to the cottage where we immediately got a beer and told about looking at the waterfalls and hiking in the bush.

My wife said "Better check yourselves for ticks" As she continued to read her book in the shade.

Y and I looked at each other and I said "do you need a hand, I could check you out?" We all started to laugh as my wife rolled her eyes.