Hiking with the Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeing a different side to the Prof on a class trip.
1.7k words
4.21
3.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy the second installment of this series. See part one in my bio.

____

The third and final day brought us over a river and into some thick brush.

We were further from the trailhead but it will be all downhill tomorrow on the way home.

Everyone was tired and just powered up the hill.

I was walking with Mr. Remy at the front again forging the way. He held my hand a couple times if there was a cliffside we had to walk along. He was very gentle and helpful while watching out for my safety.

As we approached the river there was an elk stag a couple meters downstream of us that roared.

Mr Remy leaned into my ear and said, "that's the sound he makes when he is horny. He can probably smell your sex from there. I'm sure the whole group can." Then he chuckled. "Your underwear must have been very hard to sleep in last night after our little fun at the fire."

I went flush in my cheeks. Embarrassed by how turned on I was still. I am continually surprised by the dark side this man had.

We began to cross the river. It was waist deep but slower moving so we could do it safely.

"Everyone should take a few seconds in the river and freshen up. Keep your eyes to yourself since it's coed."

With my backpack on the side I got back into the river, letting the cool water flow inside my shorts. I splashed water up my torso, washing my arms and neck. Lina and Matt were fully making out with each other by this point rubbing their hands all over "cleaning each other." Everyone else keeping to themselves. Relaxing.

I began to float over to Mr Remy innocently. I turned my back towards him and motioned for him to wash it off. He pulled me in just close enough and began to "clean me" as well.

He had one hand on my back to make it look innocent but then he dropped one hand in between my ass and his cock. He gently grasped my butt and then slipped his finger on the outside of my clothes down to my pussy lips and slid his finger along me just for what felt like an eternity but was actually probably seconds.

"Ok that's all the cleaning you're gonna get." He whispered into my ear. "Don't you dare reach in to your own pants and pretend that you're cleaning up either. " he pushed back and started wading away from me.

"Alright everyone, let's keep it moving." He yelled.

The area we chose for our final night was densely packed and sort of tiered for our tenting areas.

Mr. Remy was the furthest up and I was just next after him of course. There was quite a distance between us and the next further down campers. 'Thankfully?' I thought. 'I think...'

My head is swimming. I haven't been given any release after two nights of foreplay. I am so horny and sexually frustrated. I'm not thinking straight.

At dark everyone seem to get a second wind So they all gathered around the campfire and started dancing, singing songs and telling ghost stories.

I told everyone I was tired and proceeded to go up to Mr. Remy's tent. I had to take off all my wet clothes to dry first so I threw those in my own tent. It needed to be glaringly obvious my intentions.

I didn't put on a dry set on my way up to his tent so I was butt ass naked on the way up. I needed it to be hard for him to resist me.

Just at that second Mr. Remy also exited the fire pit group. I think he was a little stunned at first but then ran up behind me and pushed me into a tree. Making my bottom available to himself.

In the dark of the forest he immediately slid his fingers along my pussy and figured out where my mound was. I gasped out loud then bit my finger so as to semi shut my mouth. The last thing I wanted was for that young horny stag to hear me moaning tonight.

He used his strong fingers and circled and circled and circled my hot spot while kissing up and down my back. He was very generous suddenly. He spent a few minutes pushing me to the edge.

I was about to cum and he knew it. I was moaning as quiet as I could with every circle. My hips went still when he pushed his thumb into my hole. I started to absolutely gush on his hand. "Cum for me baby. Give me your first cum." He begged.

I let out a semi silent scream as I folded in half in front of him. He continued to finger fuck me for a few seconds while I writhed in ecstasy. Vulnerable and exposed in the dark I could feel my liquids running down my thigh.

"Oh that was much more than I thought you were gonna give me." He growled. "I guess you REALLY like to be teased." He patted my pussy, removing his fingers and then grabbed my hips, steadying me.

I felt pretty mind dumb for a few seconds on the come down. "You're not worried about everyone hearing me?" I muttered.

"You're not worried about your friend sneaking off and doing the same thing and maybe seeing you being a dirty slut for the professor?" He teased again. "They're all too busy singing, don't worry."

We could hear them belting out.... Something incoherently in unison.

"Are you ready for my cock? I don't think you're done coming for me yet! Do you want me to fuck you out here or in the tent?" My Remy asked.

"Out here!"

"Oh I'm going to give it to you out here then. I'm going to wrap your little body around my cock and fuck you here in the dark."

Mr Remy pushed me to the ground into a soft bit of grass then pushed my legs open so I was fully exposed. The moonlight above was streaming perfectly onto my body.

He grabbed my head and forced me to look at my pussy. It was glistening from my own cum. He took his cock out of the fly in his pants and dropped it on my mound, lapping up the juice. Mixing in his own. "I'm going to keep my clothes on. How's it feel being the only slut so exposed here?" He said darkly. "You're so dirty but you play it so innocently. It turns me on so much."

This wasn't something I have ever done with a partner before. It was so dirty and animalistic. I felt so taken care of, teased, but also very much like a slut for teacher. He wasn't playing soft anymore.

He grabbed his cock and slid it down, parting my lips from the top to the bottom. " I'm going to enter you now. Don't you dare look away!"

I could feel his gaze again, looking directly at me while I watched him split me open in the moonlight.

My eyes dropped and fluttered but I did what he told me to. I saw the head go in and out.

In and out. In and out.

Then he pushed further in the top half of his hard cock where I began to feel fuller and fuller. Wincing in pleasure.

He then pushed all the way in pressing the cool zipper against my sex. I let out a gasp.

I reached down to rub my own pussy. Brushing his shaft as I did.

"Yes. Make yourself cum. Give it to me and make yourself cum, that's right." Mr Remy implored.

I found myself circling the button at the same pace he did a few minutes ago. Caressing his hot, slippery shaft as it came out. It really seemed to work.

The slow and steady pace he was fucking me with was working wonders. If we weren't outside I would have thought the stars above were fake. Because, oh I was seeing them alright.

Mr Remy began to kiss me all over my torso and neck.

I was wiggling and rocking from being fucked slowly. My fingers sped up on my own body finding a new rhythm. Finally Mr Remy rolled my nipples in his teeth gently. Pulling them up and away then dropping them to make my breasts jiggle.

The constant slow pace grew astir and I found myself bracing for my second cum.

"Are you ready to...." Mr Remy got cut off.

"Ohhh fuck. Ohhhhhh." I panted and came with a soft stroke of his penis deep inside.

"That one snuck up on you didn't it?!" Mr Remy smirks and kisses my legs.

"Oh my God." I expel from my quivering lips.

"I'm going to keep fucking you now a little harder because I too would like to get my chance to cum. Okay?"

I didn't need more than a second to recover this time. It's always easy to get to the third after the first two, Isn't it?

Greedily, my hands pull Mr Remy's hips into mine and he quickly speeds up his pace. He is Beginning to grunt now.

"You should cum once again with me though. Cum at the same time as me Monica. I want you to cum just once more okay?" He begged.

His thumb swatted away my fingers from my own button and he began to find my tell by the swing of my hips that it was working.

His balls were slapping my bottom and I could nearly contain myself. I felt myself get rigid and tense up just when I did I felt his body get so hot.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me right now. Cum uhhhhhgg uhhhhh yes. Can you feel my inside emptying my load into you?"

"Oh.... Fuck......!" I joined.

"Oh baby your pussy is grabbing my cock and I can feel it pulsing again."

He collapsed on to me for a second. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I am exhausted.

A few minutes later the cold started to nip and I felt myself being picked up and carried off to my tent.

I was placed carefully on to my mat.

"Kiss me!" I muttered sleepily as he tucked me in to my bed.

"Oh you want me to kiss you?" He chuckled. "My mouth is not for dirty dirty hiking sluts, hot for teacher."

He zips the tent and hobbled off to his own.