Maureen In The Park

Story Info
An intense outdoor activity.
1.4k words
4.23
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen had had a bad day at work. Her boss was being a complete arsehole and was blaming her quite unreasonably for things that were going wrong. She was very weepy and came to my office asking if I would drive her home.

We left the office and drove for about 20 minutes where the route home took us through one of London's big parks -- one where Henry VIII used to hunt deer so not right in the centre of the city. It was a nice summer's afternoon and I knew a walk through the woods where there were lots of large trees, flowering shrubs and a series of lakes and streams. I thought the walk through the woods would calm Maureen so that she could have a relaxing evening and face work the next day. As we drove, she was already beginning to calm down and was even starting to smile so things were on the right track.

She was in her normal office attire of a light cream blouse, long black skirt and low heel shoes. It was a summer day so she wore no tights and I knew underneath she'd have on a lacy bra to hold up her impressively sized and shaped boobs and a black thong -- we hadn't been going out long but I knew her well by this stage!

We parked the car a short distance from the woods and walked down the path. It was a popular place so there were a reasonable number of people coming and going. We held hands as we strolled and just chatted normally, enjoying each other's company.

We walked around the lake and with every step, Maureen grew more relaxed and more like her normal self, poking fun at me, laughing and giggling. When she went too far with a comment about something I'd done, I slapped her on the bottom, not hard enough to hurt, just a playful tap really.

"Getting brave aren't you?" she said. "Come on, let's sneak through here and have some fun"

We had to bend down to get through some rhododendron bushes which led into a little clearing where there was a big oak tree. This was well off the path and so although we could hear people as they passed through the woods, we were totally secluded.

We moved together and snogged. Maureen was quite aggressively kissing me and her tongue went straight into my mouth and slid around mine. She was obviously turned on by something, maybe the release of emotion from work, maybe the outdoors and the warmth, who knows. My hands started round her back and roamed from her butt to her shoulders and neck. I put my fingers in her hair and moved her head as our tongues twined.

"Squeeze my tits as well" she said. Normally, I'd need no invitation. Maureen's breasts were magnificent. Large rounded globes with no sag and thick stubby nipples with large dark brown puffy areolae. She wore a bra in the office to avoid some of the more obvious comments and engineers leering over them but she didn't really need one.

Maybe it was the passion of the moment and the pace of our actions but I felt myself taking on an aggressive personality. Instead of obeying her, I spun her round to face the tree and pushed her against it, mashing her boobs against the wide trunk. I pushed my cock into the back of her skirt, trying to find the crease of her arse and bury my stiff erection into it. I knew she liked a little pain so I pulled her shoulder length dark auburn hair back with one hand while I pulled her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as the breath was pushed out of her, "careful, I don't want to get my blouse dirty."

"Keep quiet bitch and take it," I growled, continuing to thrust with my hips. I was turned on too and was assuming a dominant personality to feed both our fantasies. Nevertheless, I pulled the blouse high up above Maureen's breasts so that her bra was rubbing against the rough tree trunk, increasing the friction on her nipples. Maureen grasped the idea of my thoughts and rested her hands on the tree, pushing backwards as much as she could. It wasn't really a serious attempt to escape but accentuated the thrusts I was making from behind.

I pulled her skirt up above her waist, exposing the black thong and shoved a hand between her legs. I wasn't too rough -- I had no wish to hurt her -- but I wasn't gentle. I wanted to see if she was wet and could take some more serious friction. Her legs separated as my hand pushed in and out. It didn't take long for my hand to feel wetness soaking her knickers and my fingers.

We could still hear passing walkers in the woods; the thrill of being so exposed and yet so secluded was exciting both of us. I unzipped my trousers, undid the belt and let them fall to the earth, setting my cock free. Pulling her dripping thong to one side, I guided my member to her slit and pushed forwards until my groin slammed into her buttocks. Maureen's back arched as she took my length deep and she cried out with lust, not pain. "God that's big," she groaned. "You're filling me up; it's so tight."

My cock had a mind of its own now and was thrusting rhythmically as I moved my hands from her hips up to her bra-encased breasts. I pulled the fabric down over the top of her breasts and felt the nipples engorged in my hand. Free in the air now, they swelled and the areolae stiffened so that the nubs stuck out even further.

Maureen moved a hand between her legs to move the thong from her cunt and give her access to rub her lips and clitoris. She took the wet sticky liquid which my dick was pushing out of her and transferred it to her breasts.

"I'm getting shocks from my tits to my pussy. Keep rubbing and keep shagging me"

As I pushed, she fell back against the tree and selfishly, I moved my hand from the rough bark so that it was now grazing her nipples. "Ow, that hurts, but the shocks are even stronger now. I don't know if I can keep going"

I was having the same thoughts. I pulled out of her dripping cunt, ripped her thong down to her ankles where she kicked it off and she bent over at the waist, clear of the tree now. From behind, I had a magnificent view of her buttocks, with her legs spread wide apart framing her vertical cleft, swollen lips and neat brown arsehole. Her body was presenting itself to me and begging to be assaulted, fucked raw with no room for politeness and gentility.

Our heights matched so I moved forward again, pointed my cock at her opening and pushed, sinking deeper again to her limits. As I pushed forward, she swayed back and both our breathing became rapid as we approached climax. I pulled at her arse cheeks to separate them and watch my cock entering her pussy. Maureen gasped at the change in intensity as her cunt stretched and her arsehole became exposed. My thumbs were close to her anus but on this occasion, I didn't try to violate her rear passage or stimulate her.

I was fortunate that Maureen orgasmed easily. The intensity of this rough, rapid fuck in the exposed outdoors but so close to civilisation pushed her over the edge and she sobbed as she came.

There was no reason to hold back; this was animal passion, not a romantic embrace and we couldn't keep this pace up. I kept going a few strokes before I signalled that I couldn't wait any more and was going to come. Maureen moved forward and dropping to her knees as she turned, she took my stiff cock deep in her mouth. She milked me as I shot my cream into her mouth and down her throat, grunting with animal passion.

She swallowed and licked me clean before we found our clothing, tidied ourselves up and recovered our breath.

"That was really exciting," she said, her eyes still bright with lust. "I love the fact that you couldn't wait. It was risky and I want you to come inside me soon but I needed to taste you as well." We kissed and I could still taste my cum around her lips and in her mouth.

Among the many adventures I had with Maureen, that was probably the most intense and surprising as the passion took us both so quickly.