All Comments on 'Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 36-38'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
So great!!!

I wish there were something higher than a five to give this. You are so talented! Thank you for addressing my last comments Addicted! :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Ahh

Yet another twist with my fav vampire with a heart.

And a new story in the pipeline too...hmmm

Can Heather have a mention in it. :-))

5 stars my lovely A2W

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Hiliad as a dad. wow. loved this chapter i totally wasn't expecting her to be pregnant. you totally got me there. thanks for a great chapter and can't wait for more please hurry :-)

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
phoebe....

Good news...and other readers: The mods are now reviewing 2 more chapters!!!!!

A chapter will be posted daily for the next two days, then I have to wrap things up...for now. I will continue, though, but after the new year -- not sure if I've already mentioned that.

Thanks for voting and I'm glad y'all like it!

I'm now off to write Santa my wish list......I want at least one chapter to be 4.80 AND STAY THERE! Yeah, there's no Santa; I know that cuz it'll never happen! lol

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
grrlslave...

Thank you for your wonderful compliment.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 9 years ago

I knew it !!! I was thinking the same thing with the pains she was having . That's how I found out I was pregnant years ago ! I was folding clothes and hit my stomach. The made me double over .

I love how this story is progressing . I was worried for awhile with.the Milton guy.Hope he rots in Hell. Keep up the awesome writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous