Hilted in Hurley Ch. 02

Story Info
They talk about those pictures Elizabeth keeps posting.
2k words
4.2
2.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers

Ridley went on, his voice pitching a little higher with intrigue. "The fact is, every guy I know has seen some of the thirst pics you post online. Those little videos and selfies with you in a bikini, or lingerie, or nothing at all. And we all think you're a total smoke-show."

Elizabeth seemed finally to notice his stare. "We?"

"What, you think I'm any different?"

Elizabeth pinched her lips together, aware she was fishing for compliments and not really caring--it wasn't every day a GQ cover model sought to flatter her. "I should think you had higher standards. Who were you dating last--that Sports Illustrated swimsuit model from before they turned it into a carnival sideshow?"

Ridley smirked at the thought--the idea that he was momentarily reliving some liaison with a sexual Olympian ran over Elizabeth's womanhood like a feather. "Yeah, well... the last time we were together, I made the mistake of looking at your latest post before she, ah, required my services. After, she wanted to know what had gotten into me... if I'd used Viagra or something."

"Oh no!" Elizabeth wailed in gleeful scandal. "This should not make me feel better! You didn't say my name at an inopportune time, did you?"

"She's named Elizabeth too."

"Ah, yes. Convenient, that."

"Very. Although I probably shouldn't have told her how great she was in Austin Powers."

Elizabeth snorted a laugh that took her dignity to the cleaners, not that she could care one whit. "Cheeky bugger! You're having me on!"

"A little."

"And now you have made me feel better, you dashing rogue, so I'll simply have to give you a kiss before bed and tuck you in."

"Yes, mum." Bending dutifully forward, Ridley brushed his mouth against Elizabeth's full warm lips, then let her enfold him in a hug.

From there, with his face resting against her shoulder and his eyes downcast, he could see directly into the gaping cleavage of her nightgown, see all there was to see of her chest. Her nipples were stiff and straining in the center of full pink areolas, so close to his mouth that he felt like a dog begging for a treat.

Ridley didn't want their embrace to end. Nuzzling closer, he pressed his cheek into the hollow of Elizabeth's neck and eased a hand up so that it was at the loose bow of her gown. He toyed with it in an attempt to get an even better view of her breasts.

"It's a shame you're already feeling better," Ridley said. "I did have one more thing planned to stroke your ego."

Unaware of how he was sneakily undressing her, Elizabeth crushed him even tighter in a burst of affection. "Oh, Ridley, you are a sweetheart. I couldn't be happier with you if you were my own boy. Or... anything..."

She laughed dizzily at herself and stroked his head. Despite all his assurances as to her attractiveness, Elizabeth knew she wasn't really a viable sexual target for him. The notion was absurd.

Heart pounding, Ridley eased the bow of his co-star's nightgown free. He didn't care how old Elizabeth Hurley was in relation to him. Big sister, mother, grandmother, it made no difference to him. All that mattered was that she made him horny. He wanted her and if he couldn't get her, it wouldn't be for lack of trying.

The sharp scent of pussy tinged the air; Ridley knew she wanted cock as much as he wanted to give it to her. His dick stood up hard and throbbing, ready to be put to use. As ready as Elizabeth was to be used, with the bow of her gown slipping open.

"Can I show you something?" he asked her huskily.

"Always," Elizabeth said after a slight pause, a slight hitch in her breath.

Thinking of Ridley as a sexual being, it was hard not to notice how close her screen son was adhering to the playbook of many a seducer. She'd played the conquest many nights and this felt like quite a few of them, even as she told herself it could not be the same thing. After all, for God's sake, they were playing ever-so-teasingly at being mother and son!

Deftly slipping his cell phone out of his pocket, Ridley held it out, thumbed it on, selected a file, and pressed play. Elizabeth watched a video she herself had made a few months back with her friend Kate Beckinsale.

In it, Elizabeth lifted her little black skirt up around her waist, showing a pair of yellow panties that were shaded light brown at the crotch by her thick thatch of hair. She then stood, trembling in seeming anticipation as Kate drew down her panties.

While they moved slowly past her knees, Elizabeth lifted first one foot, then the other, letting Kate fully remove her underwear. Then Elizabeth turned her back to the camera and bunched her skirt about her slender waist, showing off her totally unadorned ass--full, smooth buttocks that looked like a quarter would bounce right off them.

Elizabeth found herself a little breathless, slightly flushed being confronted with one of her own sexy videos. No one ever brought them up with her; no one male, at any rate. They were something for the girls to laugh about, knowing that some big percentage of the masculine population was out there lusting after her even at her age.

"Just a... a spot of fun, really," she said helplessly, feeling like she'd done something naughty... and that for some reason, Ridley was who she had to answer to.

"If you weren't sexy," Ridley husked, "do you really think you'd do this to me?"

And he took her hand and led it down to his cock, long and hard and feeling heavy as iron, big veins standing out so thickly that Elizabeth felt them right through his pants.

"You've got a hot cunt too, Elizabeth. I can tell by how often you post those movies... how often you get off on the thought of all those people looking at you, wanting you. And you're right. I'm just one of many, but we all know there's nothing else like you anywhere."

Ridley felt well qualified to make such a statement. He'd had more than his fair share of women, even before hitting the big time. Most of them were eager shags--all of them were beautiful. But not one had the special something that Elizabeth had, inspiring him to a peak of sensual interest that rivaled Everest.

As far as he was concerned, Elizabeth was one in a million, at least. And he wanted her more than he'd want a million other women. He was determined to make that wet cunt she'd just hidden away on the cell phone screen his in reality.

Elizabeth's nightgown fell open then, finally defeated by a particularly deep intake of breath. She realized what Ridley was doing--what he had already done.

At first she was too stunned to react. The nightgown slipped off her shoulders and Ridley ducked his head, his mouth finally sampling the famous bosom she'd always displayed so readily.

"Ridley!" Elizabeth gasped, feeling him suck at a pebbled nipple, rolling the stiff button on his tongue and driving his teeth into its engorgement. "What--young man--you mustn't! Mustn't..."

She moved to push him away, but Ridley was not about to be denied so easily. He sucked even harder on her stiff nipple, thrust his hips from his seated position so that his rigid cock filled Elizabeth's hand. She sucked in breath but did not let go. It was throbbing. There was no pretending that he was anything but oversized or that his hardness was anything short of spectacular.

Then, Elizabeth couldn't help but react. Her pussy, worked to a steamy fervor by Ridley's sly foreplay, now clenched hotly, forcing a moan out of her. "Oh, oh, Ridley, don't... ahhh..."

Somehow, instead of forcing him back, her hands traipsed exploringly over his muscular arms. She arched her shoulders, shoving her breast out in offering to his hot hunger.

"Good God!" she choked, clutching the boy and pushing her tit into his mouth for him to ravenously devour. "Bugger, that... that feels so good... oh, that's... can't... UNNHHH!"

At first, Ridley had been worried that her shock would slide into anger. As much as they liked being fucked, women could be so particular about how and when it was done. But in no time at all, Elizabeth's panting urged him on, her gasps coming harder and harder the more he suckled her sizable nipple. Soon she moaned in rapturous surrender, pulling him deeper into her shapeliness with fingers in his dark hair.

Ridley began to push down the nightgown that now only covered Elizabeth's lower body, his prick aching at the thought of having all her naked flesh before his hungry eyes. Vaguely, Elizabeth realized what more was happening now beyond the urges storming through her and the fulfillment Ridley was giving to them... but she couldn't seem to care.

The man's sucking mouth had sparks flying inside her pussy, with greater fireworks clearly in the offing. The feel of his hard prick in her hand was a sensation that she couldn't resist, even if it were wrong--and she couldn't convince herself it was.

She'd gone too long without a man, much less a man with this much delicious pleasure to offer her, and even the hint of his attraction for her had awoken a hunger that Elizabeth felt powerless to curb.

Her nightgown yawned wide open now. Ridley was able to move his moist, warm mouth to her other breast and she felt the garment fluttering down her belly, bunching at her sex. His grasping fingers raked down her taut stomach and jerked the nightgown completely out from under her ass and off her legs, exposing her totally.

"None of those bikinis do you justice," Ridley groaned, staring with astonishment as her thick, glossy thatch. He'd seen plenty of cunts over the years, but he was used to them being shaved, waxed.

Elizabeth had a rich carpet of pubic hair out of an old Playboy, a dark triangle coming up below her belly button in wisps, then thickening lower down to hide her slit from view.

Blushing with narcissistic pleasure at being admired so, Elizabeth gave Ridley's cock a squeeze and purred at how its throbbing quickened. "Well, young man, do you like what you see? That's what you've been waiting for... what my videos teased you with for so long... now, does it meet with your approval?"

"Oh fuck yes," Ridley answered in blank amazement, licking his lips as he noticed the wetness that gleamed on her curls. "It's beautiful... you're beautiful!"

Elizabeth warmed hotter than ever under his stare. She stroked her fist up and down, pumping his cock even further into readiness. For a moment, she worried about bringing Ridley to eruption--but he struck her as too much of a cocksman to fall prey to that. If he couldn't live up to this fantasy of him that he'd intoxicated her with, that was his problem. She'd go right back to getting off on her hand.

Ridley's fingers slipped out and petted the thick pelt in frank wonder. Elizabeth didn't stop him. In fact, he was so obviously taken by the sight of her pussy that she impulsively egged him on. "That's it, boy. Touch it. Now that you've gotten this far with me, I might as well let you satisfy all your curiosity!"

Ridley didn't need any more encouragement than that. His fingers reached into his co-star's wet bush, pushing through its verdant curliness until he felt the lips of her cunt, swollen and sensitive.

"Ahh!" Elizabeth sighed, immediately responsive, the riot of sensation she felt playing across her gorgeous face.

Reflexively she parted her legs, an unintended invitation Ridley was quick to seize on. His fingertips coursed along her sopping wet opening, dipping inward to feel the tightness inside, and finding the stiffened bud of her clitoris waiting to be touched.

Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers