The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard

Story Info
BDH visits; Tyler and her ass get thoroughly acquainted.
16.9k words
4.67
8.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard not to love Jessica Chastain. I try to treat each guest as her own woman and not compare her to others, but if I did have some kind of ranking system for my female visitors then she'd be at the top of it. Stunningly gorgeous with a body to die for? Check. World famous actress with awards up the wazoo? Check. Fantastic in bed with a pussy that tastes like heaven and feels even better? Check. Add a touch of winning personality, Mensa-like intelligence and world class culinary skills and you have the recipe for the perfect woman.

Then, just when you think she can't get any better, she organises a trip to Big Bear Lake with Anne Hathaway, where we shoot a tape so XXX-rated it would make Paris Hilton blush. Then she brings her around to my place a week or so later where we fuck like bunnies in front of Emily Blunt. Then as she's leaving she tells me she's given my number to a friend of hers who'll be calling me in a couple of weeks when she returns from her press tour. I didn't get a chance to ask who it was, but given that her taste in women (i.e Anne) is almost as good as her taste in men (i.e me), I had a feeling I wouldn't be disappointed.

And well, I wasn't. I tried to wait until this woman called me so her identity would be a surprise, but curiosity got the better of me and after a week of impatient waiting I texted Jessica and asked who it was. At first she wouldn't tell me but my persistence wore off and after hounding her incessantly for days on end she revealed her friend to be Bryce Dalls Howard.

Me: Damn. Didn't know you knew her. Are you part of some Hot Redheads Club or something?

Jessica: [laugh emoji] Kinda. It's called The Cast of The Help [wink emoji]. Emma Stone is in that too.

Me: Fuck. Why haven't I seen this movie?!

Jessica: I don't know [gasp emoji]. I thought you'd seen all my movies.

Me: Well I definitely saw the last one you were in. I think it's your best work [smirk emoji]

Jessica: [laugh emoji] Is that a fact?

Me: Yep. I should know, I've watched it enough times.

Jessica: Me too. In fact, I'm watching it right now [wink emoji]

Me: Really? [raised eyebrow emoji]

Jessica: Yep.

This message came accompanied by a short video clip. I pressed play, and sure enough, our movie was playing on her huge TV. She was about halfway through the first scene and as I enjoyed the sights and sounds of me fucking her on the backseat of my car, a different kind of noise- a low, buzzing hum- began to mingle with the sounds of the movie.

Me: What's that noise I can hear? [thinking emoji]

Jessica: This?

A clip was attached to this message too. Filmed from her POV, it showed her naked from the waist down (probably the waist up too, but the bottom half was all I could see) with a bullet vibrator held to the nub of her clit.

Me: Masturbating to yourself? Bit narcissistic, wouldn't you say? [wink emoji]

Jessica: I can stop if you like?

Which I took to mean 'I can stop sending you clips', rather than 'I can stop masturbating'.

Me: No, no. Please, continue.

And continue, she did. She sent me a few more clips then went one better, calling me on Zoom so I could watch the whole thing. Obviously watching her jerk off made me want to jerk off too, and seeing a fullscreen shot of my rockhard cock made her want to jerk off again, this time with her fingers (two inside her and two on her clit). And seeing her...well, you get the idea. Suffice it to say, I lost almost an entire day doing that, but I definitely wasn't complaining.

Anyway, enough about Miss Chastain. Onto Miss Howard. I got a call the following Friday as I was seeing a guest to the door. I answered the phone like I had every time that week: hoping it would be her. And this time, it was.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Howard," I said. "I've heard a lot about you."

Usually, when addressing a guest as 'Miss', she'd insist on dropping the formalities, and I found it interesting to note that Bryce (or Miss Howard, as I guess she still was) did no such thing.

"Likewise," was all she said.

"So you're interested in booking a stay?" I asked, choosing to just avoid her name altogether.

"Uh huh."

I've gotta say, I've had more talkative guests.

We landed on a date and I asked her if she had any special requests.

"I like to be in control."

That wasn't something I heard a lot, but given her icy demeanour it didn't come as a huge surprise.

"I see. So what exactly do..." I started, and was quickly cut off by...

"Uh uh uh." I could almost hear her shaking her head through the phone line. "Your safeword is 'grape'. That's all you need to know."

And with that, the phone went dead. Well...this could be eventful.

*

Bryce arrived a little after 2pm on a Friday afternoon. The doorbell rang and I had a quick look in the mirror before going to answer it. I was dressed casually, as I often was for my guest's arrival- shorts and t-shirt. It was no frills, of course, but I'd never had any complaints.

I opened the door and there stood Bryce, looking every bit as stony as she'd sounded on the phone.

"Hi, Miss Howard," I said, attempting to break the thick layer of ice. "Welcome to my home. It's great to finally meet you in person."

I offered her a hand but Bryce ignored it, practically pushing straight past me as she strode through the doorway.

"What do you call this?" she said, looking me up and down. "Do you always greet your guests dressed like that?"

I was taken aback. Even with her demeanour as frosty as it was, I certainly hadn't expected her to critique my dress sense.

"Umm...yeah, usually," I answered honestly.

"Pfft!" Bryce scoffed. "What sort of place are you running here? Go and fetch my bags."

"Err...yes, ma'am."

Well, this was different. Whether this is how Bryce always was offscreen or if this steely bearing had been cultivated just for me, I wasn't entirely sure. But either way it was about as far from her bubbly public persona as was possible to be. Though, ice queen though she may have been, one particular part of her was as bubbly as ever. As I went out to the driveway to fetch her things, I of course did what any red-blooded male would do and I took a peek at that famous ass. Even in the loose fitting sweats she was wearing (yeah, she wasn't exactly dressed to the nines herself), that booty looked out of this world. Even bigger, thicker and rounder than it does online.

I hauled her suitcase from the trunk of her car and Bryce stood there watching me as I brought it inside, looking as stern and impatient as ever.

"Your bag, Miss Howard," I said as I wheeled it through the doorway.

"Thank you," she said, much to my surprise. Wasn't the warmest thanks I'd ever received, but it was a start. "Well, you gonna stand there or are you gonna give me the tour?"

"Err...yeah. This way, please."

I led her through the house, showing her each room in turn. Most women gush at the sight of the place as I show them around, but it won't shock you to learn Bryce stayed largely quiet, mumbling the occasional 'mmmhm', and just generally seeming unimpressed as I took her from room to room. The tour ended at the massage room. Or at least, that was the last room I showed her. There was actually a lot more to come, but Bryce had seen enough.

"This seems like a good place to start," she said as she entered the room. "I need a massage."

"You...do?"

"Yep. I've had a busy couple weeks. Jessica says you're good at this so I hope she's right."

So do I, I thought to myself.

"Towel," she said, holding her hand out as I plucked one from the shelf.

Bryce looked at me for a second then signalled for me to turn. I did as instructed and had to force myself not to peek as I heard her undressing.

"OK, I'm ready for you."

By the time I turned back around, Bryce was on the massage table. Entirely nude with her hair in a bun, she laid out on her front with her head in the face hole, the towel draped across that big, round ass. I fetched a bottle of oil from the dresser and poured some onto my hands, rubbing it in as I approached the table. I started at her feet, watching her toes curl as I massaged each one, smoothing oil across both her soles.

"How's that?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Pressure OK?"

"Mmmhm."

I moved past her heels and up to her ankles, enjoying the feeling of her two very thick calves as I caressed each one in turn.

"So, Jessica told me you were on a press tour," I said, just making conversation. "Was that for a new project or...?"

"I don't like to talk during massages," she said back. Well, there's a surprise. "If I want to speak then I'll engage you, OK?"

"Sure," I said, half-heartedly. I'll be honest, the ice queen schtick was getting a little old.

I finished her calves off then moved up to her shoulders, running my hands down her back and arms.

"Can I remove your towel?" I asked.

"Well, how else are you gonna do my ass?"

I rolled my eyes and whipped the towel away, baring that huge ass. It pained me to admit it, but...wow! She wasn't my favourite guest thus far, but holy fuck, that thing was amazing. I think everyone knows that Bryce has a huge ass, but believe me when I tell you, it is so much bigger in person; so thick and shapely that it almost defies belief. I returned to the dresser, pouring out a fresh dose of oil. I filled both palms but I still wasn't sure it would be enough. I think an ass like that would need an entire bottle.

I rubbed the oil in and returned to the table, slapping my hands down on that big, fat ass. Now, I know what you're thinking and, no, I couldn't get an entire cheek in my hand. Frankly, I wasn't even close. It felt fucking good though; not the most toned ass I'd ever grabbed hold of, but undoubtedly the thickest. Honestly, I could've played with that thing all day, and as far as I was concerned, with an ass like this, she could be as rude as she liked. I slathered every inch of it in oil (which took me a while, I'm not gonna lie), then did it again for good measure, only stopping when Bryce told me to.

"OK, I think you've done that now," she said, and I could be wrong but I think I saw a little grin form on her face as I peeled my hands from her buttcheeks. She liked how much I liked it.

Bryce turned over and I got my first look at her tits and pussy, topped by a thin red landing strip. I started at her shoulders this time and worked my way down, quickly getting my hands on those lovely perky breasts. Obviously they fly under the radar a little with what she's got in the back, but make no mistake, Bryce Dallas Howard has very, very nice tits. Again, I spent a little longer on those than I probably needed to. Not as long as I did on her ass, but that was partly necessity, believe it or not.

Then I moved down to her tummy, letting my hands glide over her milky white skin until I reached those shapely hips. I ran my hands over them several times, noting how wide they were, then moved to the end of the table, starting at her feet again and moving up her legs. Her thighs were parted slightly and I got a glimpse of her pussy as I moved up past her knees, already shiny and wet with arousal. It looked good enough to eat and all I could think about was wrapping my lips around it. Who knows, maybe she'd lighten up a little if I made her cum.

"Did Jessica tell you about any other services I provide?" I asked, running my hands over the tops of her thighs.

"She did," Bryce replied, the slightest moan fluttering from her lips as she spoke.

"Would you like to partake?"

"Well, what did you think I came out here for? The scenery?"

I climbed onto the table without response, planting my knees at the edge. Pushing her legs apart, I wrapped my arms around her thighs as I moved in between them, rolling out my famous tongue. Guiding it to her clit, a sharp breath sailed from between her lips as my tongue dragged across it, stimulating her every nerve. A hand came down and grabbed my hair, about as roughly as I'd expected, holding me in place as I moved down lower, licking along her slit. Her lips were moist and I enjoyed the sweet taste as I went up higher, rolling my tongue across the nub of her clit. I did that several times, licking her pussy from top to bottom before settling on her clit, ringing it in concentric circles.

Her moans grew louder and I looked up from between her thighs, watching those stony features finally begin to soften as I licked her into ecstasy. One hand pawing at those perky tits, the other clawed tighter at my thick locks of hair, nearly pulling them straight from my head. I could feel the warmth pouring from between her lips, her clit now throbbing as my tongue spun around it. She was obviously very pent up (her demeanour alone had told me that) and it didn't take a lot to pull her to the brink of climax.

The moans continued, increasing in pitch and volume with every swirl of my tongue. Her legs began to tremble, her tummy tightening as I licked her towards the inevitable. Her hand gripped tightly to the back of my head, ensuring it stayed where it was and that I didn't stop licking until I made her cum. Honestly, she really didn't need to; I wouldn't have stopped if I'd been struck by lightning. I swirled my tongue just three more times, prompting a high-pitched squeal and the familiar gush of fluid from deep inside her pussy. I kept on licking as I felt her cum, lapping every drop of fluid that came my way, and my tongue didn't rest until her legs stopped shaking, a deep, contented sigh escaping her full set of lips.

Her grip loosened and I fought my way out from between her thighs, moisture dribbling down my lips and chin. Bryce said nothing and simply pulled her thick body from the table, turning back onto her front.

"Now do the back," she said.

At first I didn't know what she meant. I'd already done her back, not to mention her shoulders, arms and the backs of her legs. Then it hit me. There was one part of her body I was yet to explore. Gripping her ass cheeks with both my hands, my fingers dug in deep as I pulled them apart, baring her cute little asshole. I took a quick glimpse then shoved my face in there, pushing those cheeks up around my head. Fuck, it felt amazing. I've buried my face in some asses before, but hers was so big that my head almost vanished entirely.

My hands kept moving, jiggling those plump asscheeks as I pushed my tongue out, starting at her pussy and working my way up. Her clit was still pulsing and I flicked my tongue across several times before moving to her slit. The lips of her pussy were drenched in fluid, and I wasn't sure if it was the remnants of her previous orgasm or if a new coat had already formed. It made no difference to me and however long that juice had been there, it was on my tongue in a matter of seconds. I kept going upwards until I reached her taint, licking along it slowly until I reached my final stop. Her asshole winked as my tongue rolled across it and I felt her body shiver in response as I soaked it in saliva.

Repeating my earlier trick, I licked from her pussy to her asshole numerous times, then focused on the latter, swirling my tongue around it, just as I'd done to her clit. A hand came back and gripped my head once more, pulling me into her ass. Again, there was no need to do so, for I was already buried to the ears, but it made her feel like she was in control. And frankly, as long as my face stayed in that ass, she could do what the fuck she liked.

"Get your tongue in there," she instructed. "Right inside. Don't worry, I'm fully prepped."

Her grip loosened slightly and I pulled my head from her buttcrack, quickly refilling my lungs as I gripped her asscheeks harder, prying them further apart. Her asshole split open a little and I poked my tongue out, steering it into the welcoming slot. Bryce moaned loudly as I bobbed my head, kissing her ring repeatedly as I pushed my tongue into the depths of her ass. I heard a rubbing sound from under her ass, and though I couldn't see past those two huge cheeks, it was pretty clear that she was rubbing her clit. Her asshole contracted as she did so, tightening around my tongue so securely that I wondered if I'd get it back out again.

"Mmm! Yes, yes, yes!" Bryce purred, her voice breathy and slightly muffled by the hole her face was in. "Eat that ass! Eat that ass! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

Her body shook violently and she mewled down towards the floor beneath her as a second quickfire orgasm raced through her curvy frame. She gave a deep sigh and her asshole relaxed as she collapsed onto the table, allowing me to retrieve my tongue. She puffed out a few deep breaths then pulled her head from the hole in the table, peering at me from over her shoulder.

"Come here," she said, beckoning me with her finger.

I walked around to the head of the table and she propped herself up on her elbows as I stepped in front of her.

"Take off your clothes."

I nodded and began undressing. I kicked off my sneakers then pulled my t-shirt up over my head, baring my sculpted torso. Bryce remained expressionless, but I could tell from her eyes as she scanned me up and down that she definitely liked what she saw. I untied the drawstring on my shorts and dropped them to the floor, unveiling the bulge in my undies. Bryce did her best to maintain her straight face, but she couldn't help but bite her lower lip as I pulled off my boxers, my already rock hard cock flopping up and down before her.

"Hmm, not bad," she said, doing a good job of sounding unimpressed. "Let's see what you can do with it."

She grabbed the edge of the table and pulled herself up until her head hung over the edge.

"Bring it here," she said, then opened her mouth, her tongue wagging up and down as I guided my cock towards it.

I slotted my crown into her open mouth and she wrapped her lips around it, sucking at the first few inches. The suction was strong and I could feel drops of precum already leaking from my tip as she began to work me over. She couldn't bob her head too much in the position she was in so it was up to me to do most of the work. She looked into my eyes with an impatient glare, beckoning me forward with a wave of her hand. There were no words, of course, but the meaning was clear- hurry up and give me this dick. So that's what I did.

Placing a hand at the back of her head, I held her in place as I thrusted slowly, pushing my cock in deeper. Bryce glared at me again and I went a little harder, pumping my hips until the tip touched the back of her throat. I'm usually a little weary of thrusting too hard when I'm with a first-timer, but Bryce was able to take it, still urging me deeper, even as my balls began to hit her chin.

Soon my cock was pushing down into her gullet, making her gag a little and I watched closely for hand signals, blinks of her eyes; some kind of sign that told me to stop. But nothing came, and so I went deeper, thrusting harder still until that plump set of lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft. I held her there a few seconds then slowly withdrew, spit dripping from the shaft as I pried my dick from her throat. My cock was basted by the time I retrieved it, soaked in saliva from bellend to base.

"Mmm," Bryce purred, gasping a little as she sucked in air. "You've got a nice cock," she declared, a hint of smile finally playing across those big, full lips. "Lube me up. I want it in my ass."

Damn. A few of my guests like to take it in the ass but that was usually after a lot of preparation and a lot of vaginal sex to warm themselves up. Putting in there straight away was utterly unheard of. In fact, I don't think I've ever fucked a woman in the ass without trying her pussy first. I almost asked if she was sure, but opted against it. I had a pretty good idea of what she'd say. If you're not man enough to fuck me in the ass I'll go find someone who is. Something along those lines. So I decided just to go with it. I went and fetched the lube, as per her request. Not lube per se, but massage oil that, as I knew from previous experience, doubled as lube very effectively.