All Comments on 'Hilton Head Massage'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it...

thank you for the great story, travel girl.

nothing unusual, however i enjoed it.

thanks again,

bemalol

Oral RexOral Rexover 18 years ago
Loved the stroy!

Great build-up, very believable!

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660over 18 years ago
Very Sexy

Wonderful, sexy story! I may have to take up massage as a second career. Please write more about your adventures. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent story

Great story, love reading about massage seductions. If you go back to Hilton Head and have another massage, please write about it.

Thank you

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely sensual

Very sensual story. Lots of drama before the action, absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The greatest

Of all the stories I have read, this was the finest story yet. The build up to the climax was excellent and believable. May all of us have this much luck. My next massage on board ship should be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT!!!!

Very real....got my attention. DAMN GIRL YOU TELL A GOOD STORY!!! SLickman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let him watch next time!

Very hot story - thanks!

Next time invite your boyfriend to injoy the show (even if it's discreetly!)

Watching a beautiful woman get well-fucked is what many people enjoy doing!!! Of course if you ask him to join in, I'll bet he'll be on you on a flash ;-)

ScribblerosScribblerosover 18 years ago
Very sensual and erotic

This was a very sensual and erotic story. It reminds me of my favorite saying "When the electrons are excited, resistance is futile"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
masterpiece

I've got so blase that I often don't finish reading erotica now, but this kept me on the edge of my seat from soup to nuts.

A very good first story. Maybe the young lady will develop a taste for large black cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story!!

Best story I've ever read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOL

I laughed when I see things like the following, "logic" as well as writing:

Of course, the other more outrageous --- I don't know how or why it is supposed to be true but some writers and readers swear to it! --- is that a woman who has just fucked one or two big brothers, goes home to her white husband or boyfriend and the dork simply says, "Gosh, honey, you are SO WET! Did I cause that? Come here, you sexy babe!" and started to suck her!

I know, some guys LIKE a "freshly fucked" woman to suck and fuck; but, why the pretenses? lol!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Even though my face was covered with his cum, he leaned down to kiss me while I still held his now soft cock in my hand. I thought to myself there is a first time for everything. I had just been fucked by a black guy with a huge cock while my boyfriend was out playing golf.

"Beth, is there any way to hook up again?"

I told him, "This was a one shot only deal. As much as I enjoyed this, I have to get back to my boyfriend and you have to get home." I knew I was teasing when I said, "I apologize if it was not satisfactory."

PapaC1957PapaC1957over 18 years ago
Easily the sexiest story I have read in a while...

Well why lie, I held off cumming until you did! I actually read the entire story. I have fond memories from Hilton Head also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

I rank the people that don't put effort into their writing... so it's only fair when I read a very well written (and very hot) story to say damn good job... you write very well and the story was hot, hot, hot !!! Please keep writing... this site needs more authors like you...

Dr lovemuscleDr lovemuscleover 18 years ago
great story

This story is told, in a very natural and believable way.

I Love the slow build up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

I'm not lying when I say this was either the best or second best story I have ever read. Its also cool to read a story by someone who can actually write properly.

Please do not give up after one story!!!!!!!!!

kromenkromenover 18 years ago
Damn good write

I thought that was an excellent story. The buildup was incredible; the details of the massage as well as the intial acts of intimacy. Made me want to book a trip to Hilton Head, but I'll pass on Alan. Give me a lady just as meticoulous and I'm there. Look forward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Buildup

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. A lot of stories say "this is a true story" but this one I believed was true. Not only a true story, but someone who could write, not well but great.

I look forward to your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations

Very well done. like a fine meal; slowly building with increasing anticipation of the next course and the next. Nice ending quickly wrapping up the story with hope of more to come. Thanks for being great with the sez and also literate. A rare combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thk's for the time...

Thank's for the time you took to put this story on this web site, it is nice to find stories that have all of what I like in a story. Good ambiance description, detail of the personnas and not to much vulgarity. Maybe I would of like to have a bit more description about the feel of the leed role orgasms but in the end maybee not.

I hope that you write something soon.

Sorry if my writing is poor. I'm your french neibour from up north.

Thk's again.

patrick.berneche@cablevision.qc.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mixed feelings...

A true professional will not jeopardize his/her career with such highly unethical behavior. As a massage therapist, this story totally pisses me off, because I have to deal with clients that are expecting similar treatment. Stories like this not only perpetuate the out-dated notion that massage is something seedy, but can place a therapist in a dangerous position if they refuse to give a client the "full" treatment. If this is indeed a true story, I hope for "Allen's" sake you used a pseudonym. I would encourage you to change the title to "The Massuer" so as to not publicly defame a world-renowned resort.With that said, this story was totally HOT - very provacative! with intricate detail and a well-developed storyline. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All Good

Fantastic story. Very unusual to have a great story, great writer combined. I was really turned on as I read this, and until the end I had no idea what to expect. I hope you have had more adventures and you will share them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally Mesmerizing

This story grabbed my attention with the "true comment" and did not disappoint throughout. Very intense buildup and the finish was as good as it gets. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothing like a Woman swallowing cum

I was hoping she would kneel down and suck him off, tasting all of his black caramel cum. White women who taste black cum are very special. I love to read about them. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just truly great

Simply the best for a long long while as I am so wet

DonnaDuGoodDonnaDuGoodover 18 years ago
Very Arousing

Your story kept me aroused and I used it in a fantasy during my lovemaking to bring me to orgasm. Please write more. You have a talent in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Believable

Unusual interacial story - very believable. Maybe the circumstances were the key. Nice how described the details. I was on the edge as I read over where the story would end. Great job. I was hard from the moment he walked in to see you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Truth

Truly believable.

Once a chick's horny... not even world war iii would stop her from doing what she needs to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It

This is the third time I have read this story and it is the third time I have been horny tho entire time. I was riveted by the storytelling, the good writing and the final buildup. Maybe it is more of a love story than the writer intended, and I hope it was real and Travel Girl has had more adventures she can tell us about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Life is fun!

Live it up young lady! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Word, word

T'was FUCKING BAD ASS!!!!!!

jennifer999920jennifer999920almost 17 years ago
Hit the spot...that is for sure!

I have had massages...I wish they were more like this :)

Gary13Gary13about 16 years ago
Beth, what can I say . . .

I've just come back and read Hilton Head again.

You're the best!

Gary

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashalmost 16 years ago
I love the way you write...

Makes me feel like I am part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT

I only wish my wife would get a massage like this!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review from a certified massage therapist

Travel Girl deserves all the praise this story received from the three dozen readers (so far) who have left comments. The vast majority rated it 100%, and I readily agree it's one of the best stories on this web site.

In my private practice I offered the same increasingly sensuous strokes to those clients who made their desires obvious. Men typically verbalized their request, but women were more subtle; they'd sigh and moan as my hands approached their most intimate areas, indicating they wished them included in the massage. I believe the customer is always right, so those clients always received a happy ending.

I'm retired now, but I kept my massage tables. Now I give sensuous massages for free so that I don't forget the erotic strokes. Here's hoping Travel Girl submits more stories of this type to inspire others to give and receive such loving sensuous massages.

SandmanNCSandmanNCover 15 years ago
Very nicely paced

I enjoyed the story and it's pace. The best part was the unlikely pairing and the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story ever

I have read a lot of stories, but never one this good. Totally believable. So many elements are similar to a real massage and the character's actions are believable. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another great story

another great story travelgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

I had a dream like this and I logged on searching for something that could maybe facilitate remembering the dream... This did it.

Thank you. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful story!

My excitement grew as Beth's did, and I climaxed at about the same time she did. I've had similar feelings when gettign a massage, but none of mine have ever led anywhere.

... as for those who think it could never happen, it's fiction! (Despite what Travel Girl says) Keep writin', girl!

Eliza

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I've just started writing and feel the build-up makes the story. Your stories are excellent becasue people don't just throw themselves into sex and you put great detail into what's happening. Hope you keep writing!

gentilitygentilityalmost 15 years ago
excellent

This has to be one of the very best entrees in any category. Very believable in every way, although one part took me by a little surprise. It wouldn't seem likely that a classy lady like this would have consented to oral sex so readilly. Sucking and swallowing a 50-odd yr-old black mans semen is certainly not anything most woman could accept so quickly, no matter how horny she was!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 14 years ago
You sound like a great open minded girl

Great story, just hope it was true, the massage story was good in itself but the addition of a stereotyped black guy pushed all the buttons. Look forward to any other experiences.

I should have had a similar story to tell but my girlfriend of the time backed off as the masseur was getting overheated for her liking. We were in Spain driving back from a day on the beach when we spotted a modern health clinic offering massage so we decided to give it a go. First we went into the sauna and then this 50 year old guy came out and called her to be first I just stayed in the sauna and waited. We were about 30 and my girlfriend was a sex goddess with an all-over tan. She was in there for ages and I had long withdrawn from the sauna, when she did come back she walked in nude carrying her towel and looking flushed. Then she beckoned me into the sauna and said I need you now she put my hand down to her fanny and she was soaking wet. After our wham bam session in the heat we showered and left and I never did get my massage. She later told me he had been a good masseur taking it slowly and hard which she liked , he then asked her if she minded him removing the towel, which she didn't and then he seemed to spend ages on her bum which I know she likes but she started to feel his hands lingering around her fanny as he made his way up the inside of her thighs and she was definitely turned on by all his touching so that when she was asked to turn over her nipples were erect and she was moving to his movements. She had her eyes closed but could now hear him openly panting and grunting as he continued to work his hands on her sensitive eroneous zones, this guy had good hands but she could occasionally feel beads of perspiration dropping down on her. He moved to the side of the bed and now she was aware he had an erection which he had exposed and was touching her arm, his hands were kneading her tits she opened her eyes to see this mans face full of perspiration and cock waving around and quickly came to her senses and said stop please this must finish. She said the strange thing is although he was ugly his hands carried her along on a ride she was enjoying and she was so turned on. I was really turned on by his audacity and secretely wished she had more to tell. But I did receive a reward in kind helped along by this guys hands!

BaneBaneabout 14 years ago
Oh Boy

It's not often I read a story here that I like a great deal. Thanks for this delicious morsel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story ,very well written!!

It made me want to be a massure at your favorite Massage parlor. I hope to read many more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved your story. I have been having the fantasy of my wife having that same situation for many years. I would love to set something like this up for her to see what she would do and would love watching it unfold. I know it is only a fantasy, but i believe if someone like that would be massaging her, how could she resist???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Thank you for the great story! Tell me more!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
geat

glad to read true stories , so wonderful i would love to go to hilton head and give some heaad

happeegalhappeegalover 12 years ago

Why can't that ever happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wet

your story is so descriptive that i honestly came so hard! hope it happens to me!

fridayamfridayamover 12 years ago
Builds up to

a great climax:) Nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU

FOR SHARING YOUR STORY PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND ALSO ALL US MEN OF COLOR TRULY APPRECIATE THOSE MOMENTS THANKS

AmberLynn3AmberLynn3over 12 years ago
Loved your story!

It was so descriptive, I felt myself in your moment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
superb !!

Consider writing an erotic title (a book).

You seem to be natural at this.

Simply loved this one and your series 'Art Nude'

negropingonnegropingonabout 12 years ago
Well done!

Love the way it was written. Very real and logical. Haven't found many like this.

Thanks!!!

ScandalusMonkeyScandalusMonkeyabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Wow that got me worked up. Crazy.

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946about 12 years ago
Thanks!

I loved it, all the apprehension from Beth but wanting more, left this reader unable to leave until I finished it. I am now looking forward toreading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, excellent buildup.

Best part about this was the long, slow buildup to the final act, which itself was less interesting (although it WAS nice to see both finally getting off) :-) In fact, once the sexual touching started, I found myself skipping ahead and more (as in, "been there, done that").

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago
wake me up

when its over

Darla7Darla7over 11 years ago
just so lovely

Damn ! Been there several times but never got a massage - next time if I see an older black masseur. Oh, wow !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

I've read this story before, and I haven't gotten tired of it. Very sexy, slow, erotic buildup. Not young, or blonde, but have learned to appreciate and adore the older black men. They got it going on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm

Sounds like fiction to me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If this was my wife I would have been thrilled to see his black hands slide over her body and his cock plunge into her mouth and cunt. You certainly create the mood with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love to read a sequel in which

she is scheduled for another massage and she is attended to by a beautiful mature woman.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NekidinazNekidinazover 10 years ago
Would Love To Have That Experience...

Wonderful story...sexy and erotic! I love to be massaged and while I've never had a totally nude (uncovered) massage before, your story reminds me of the fun possibilities of a nude massage...maybe one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hilton Massage

I love the stories written by Travel Girl (aka Beth). I am a guy but were I to have been born a female I sense that I would have acted and conducted myself in exactly the same way as the author ......especially liked the MUNICH story and experience.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a fantastic story, very erotic. The way you described the massage I imagined I was the one getting massaged and Alan was Alana. I liked your method of fleshing out the characters.

PointWalkerPixPointWalkerPixabout 9 years ago
Clearly...

....you have real life experience receiving massage. I used to work at a high end resort spa in Scottsdale, AZ as a massage therapist while paying my way through art school. In two years there, I gave the sort of massage you describe to a few women. A woman would have to request a male therapist if she wanted one. Usually, it was because she wanted a "firm" massage. I never received the same reciprocation you offered to this gentleman but I did get large tips! Great story!

ernie8ernie8almost 9 years ago
Best Ever - Love the True Stories

Best ever, I (we) love the true stories - the real ones that bring us to the edge - I'm send it on to the horny girls I know.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, great story!

It has been some years since I read this story. It is still very enjoyable to read and very well written. It obviously took some time to write. Thank you for sharing such an intimate experience with us.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

Another great and well told story. THANK YOU.;

GauchoManGauchoManover 7 years ago

Very Nicely written Travel Girl.

I love how you've paced the story and the details work great.

One element which appeals to me is when the lady is aware that she has ' an ounce of sense left '. That combined with the loss of control is a big plus. :-)

Ps : You've used the word ' recovered ' quite a few time to describe Alan covering youe skin. Recover does have a different meaning doesn't it ?

Maybe re-covered ( as in covered again )

I bet it took you a while to recover from that ' massage ' ;-)

I'd love to read more !

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Send me his card please

Lovely story. I need a good massage. xoxoxoxo Annette

maverick51maverick51over 7 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks for remembering and sharing your massage experience. A well written exotic story. I can imagine you felt the tingle and rush as you recounted your experience. I hope you have other experiences that you'll share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'm starting to fall in love with you just through your stories.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
WOW! But...

Beautifully written and brilliantly paced. One of the most beautiful and thrilling descriptions of a successful seduction I've read in a long time. You even show us the tiny chinks in narrator's armor which will be exploited and lead to her gradual loss of control and final capitulation.

So why, oh why, do you have to throw in the 'I'm really a faithful person' bullshit?

"Despite what you might be thinking, I actually do not play around on my wife:" right after he asks to "hook up" with her again.

"Despite what you might be thinking, I don't play around on my boyfriend either:" then she keeps his card and says she "would have loved to have him fuck me again." She's even thinking of him while in bed with her boyfriend.

The truth is they'll both cheat again, and it will be even easier next time. Why not just go ahead and let them admit it? Why should they try to convince themselves they're faithful, when they both know they aren't, and don't want to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN!!!

Travel Girl....this is absolutely one of my all-time favorite stories. It was so hot. I love the way you write you had me captivated. I wanted more!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Shaved but slight hair? Buzzkill

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Like every bit of your story. It is a great script for an awesome movie. It is a massage that all women need and one their husband/boyfriends want to watch happen.

I don’t normally make it past the first page on long story, yet you kept the story line interesting that I went thru all three pages.

Keep in mind some men like pubic hair either bushy, landing strip, trimmed into a heart. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alan

I’d love to experience this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Member for 15 years and you have not liked any other writer’s story

Surprised other writers still show you as a favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

A sensuous massage with a happy ending - tables turned...really well written - dug the way the crescendo built up...great job! Hope to see more chapters and/or similar stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story Beth!!

I had read this much earlier and enjoyed it then and really enjoyed it again this morning. You have a great sense of story telling with enough detail and yet not boring me.

joe

joemm1961@gmail.com

LusciousJadeLusciousJadeabout 2 years ago

A very well written story with a steady build up. I would love to have Alan as my masseuse!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

So simple, almost matter of fact - the way you went from conservative to pretty out there. Actually I do believe life goes pretty much this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very erotic

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Very hot, i masturbated and came quicker than normally thank u

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Just re-read this story and loved it just as much as the first time. You hold our attention really well, and I so enjoyed the long slow buildup, both his respectfulness and his heat, and the same with yours.

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

This was an excellent story. The pacing was perfect. Slow but not too slow buildup. I wanted her to keep on going and she did until she was completely satisfied. And so was I at the end. I came very hard. Keep writing!

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story! Vivid, erotic, and sensual. I could feel everything Beth felt.

honkehonke8 months ago

great story supurb the last chapter was so good makes you want to become a massuse

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a beginner tantric masseuse, your story was delightfully detailed and paced perfectly. The build up of tantric massage is a little longer, but the 'finale' is always explosive. Excellent story!

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

A supremely sensuous and erotic story. I was in heaven all the while I was reading and imagining it was me giving her her massage ...and I was hard the whole time I was reading :)

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Was nicely written it moved along slow enough that you could picture the massage and slow teases to each other the sex was great nice and smooth by both , great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous