Him

Story Info
We tasted like whiskey and cigarette.
1.9k words
4.33
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him

Ava

Closing the door behind me, I stepped out of the office. I looked around to find no one but me. With a tired sigh, I started my short journey to my home. The icy wind crept the shit out of me on my neck. The clock showed nine past, and the streets were empty because of the blood-sucking winter.

There were only a few sounds like my heels clicking on the floor while the cold wind with her eerie sound was accompanied by faint humans murmuring. Crossing the famous Love and Lock bar, I made my way down the fashion street only to be stopped by Street Romeos, yet dodging their poor attempts, I slipped away to the corner of Chinatown. Rubbing my hands inside the pocket, I looked around the mist-covered city. Like this, I felt my mind clouded by his thoughts. I couldn't label our relationship. The last six months were awesome and the best times of my life because of him. However, I couldn't get an answer to my question.

"Who is he to me?"

There were many incidents where he left me speechless. The memories of him protecting and saving me from the false rumour developed by my colleagues even though he was not allowed gave me a sense of love. I felt myself smiling a lot with his presence. I realized how I started to crave him inside my heart. Sometimes, I found myself in his room in the middle of the night to watch him sleep. Hell yes! It sounds creepy, but I couldn't help myself. Like my friend's prediction, I fell in love with him, but the question is, what about him? Does he feel the same for me?

He confuses me a lot. One time, he acts like he is head over heels for me, but the next minute, he turns into a rigid, emotionless object. He is a man of mysteries, and my heart is aching to dive into that mystery. He is a smart devil. He made me discover new topics in sexuality. After being with him, I feel like I'm sapiosexual. I'm attracted to his intelligence, his brain, and his wisdom. However, he never fails to impress me with his body. A day before, I saw him coming out of the shower in a towel. He was not a well-toned man, but he had an impressive body. After his arrival, my nights turned into a messy dreamland. I still remember the day when I woke up with a pool between my legs because of the dirty dream about him.

"Argh, fuck," I cursed while rubbing my forehead.

Then I realized my surroundings and I crossed my apartment where I got hit myself on a lamp pole. Cursing again I ran back to the apartment. Pressing the lift button I caressed my forehead. It was raining more because of the cold weather. I bet it's going to leave a scar. God, he will ask about it. Shaking my head in frustration I walked out to my flat.

"shit," hissing to myself I opened the door without any awareness.

Only to be welcomed by a man in his shorts and shirt not buttoned up with a cigarette in his lip. I was too stunned to speak. I felt my brain stop for a second. He was working.

"Hey," He smiled.

I didn't move.

He saw my state and came to me while placing the pencil down. My breath got hitched. I couldn't move my body. He was standing in front of me.

"What happened, love?" He questioned.

I was standing still.

"Ava,"

I could hear him calling my name in the distance yet I was still.

"Ava," he shook my shoulder.

"What?" I responded after coming out of my trance.

I saw his worried face. He was looking at my forehead. Shit no no he is gonna ask me about it. What am I going to say?

"I know you won't say but come with me," He rolled his eyes.

Then dragged me to his room and made me sit on his bed. His smell was intoxicating. He opened the cupboard and was taking out some medicine. He came back and started to apply ointment while smoking. I looked up at him and locked my eyes with him. Both of us refused to look away. I felt myself drowning in his eyes. Those eyes screamed a lot of emotions. I loved the feel of him looking at my lips and eyes. Having had enough I got up and took the cigarette from his lip.

"Stop messing with my mind," I whispered.

Then inhaled the last bit of the cigarette and kissed him. I lost my control. Honestly, I'm done with resisting myself in front of him. I decided if not love I could get good sex from him. So I made my move. I closed my eyes and kissed him while holding his shirt. But wait, he didn't kiss me back. Fuck,Fuck, Fuck, how am I gonna face him now? Numerous thoughts ran inside my head. Without wasting time I pulled myself back but only to be pulled back again into a heated kiss.

"Where are you going?" He groaned into the kiss.

His hands snaked around my waist. I felt his hard chest against mine while matching his breathing pattern with mine. He tasted like a mix of whisky and cigarette. I loved it. I pulled his hair, and he grunted. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" He nuzzled against my ear. "Because I don't wanna lose control,"

His breath tickled my earlobe. His touch burned my skin, arousing the slut inside me. I turned and looked into his eyes.

"I want you to lose your control," I whispered into his lip while holding our eye contact.

He heaved before crashing his lips onto mine. I felt myself falling on the bed. He stroked my naked thigh and moved his hands to strip me out of my dress. Despite his desired kiss, his hand movements were soft. Gasping for air, I turned my head to the side. He took his chance to suck on my neck.

"Ah,uhm," I parted my lips while tugging at his hair.

Sweet torture, that's what he was doing to me. Soon, we both were in our undergarments. He breathed over my breast. I succumbed.

He kissed my cleavage while working his hands on the hook of my bra. He got it. I opened my eyes wide and shivered. My heart suddenly started to race.

"Relax, love," he chuckled and soothed my naked back.

Slowly, he removed my bra and placed it aside. Out of reflex, I covered my breasts with my hands.

"Hey," He whispered softly and took my hands off.

He smirked while looking at my reddened cheeks and boobs. He kneaded them without taking his eyes off mine. I bit my lips and arched my head back.

"Fuck, uhmm," I moaned.

His veiny fingers pinched my nipples. My fantasy of his hands on my boobs is happening. Numerous dirty dreams of mine are turning into reality now. My hormones reached peak when he licked my right nipple while making circles around my left nipple. I shivered. His hands roamed all over my body.

"You are giving me a hard time," He caressed my lower lip.

"Am l?" I teased him.

"You will see," he growled and yanked me towards him.

I gasped and grasped his arm. He pressed himself on her while looking at me. I parted my lips and spread my legs wide unknowingly. I saw the prideful smirk decorating his lips. He jerked himself while holding me in one hand. I licked my lips. The exchange of words was less between us. He rubbed his head on my folds.

"Shit,shit," I cursed.

He teased my clitoris with his tip. My body trembled because of foreplay.

"Do it already," I persuaded.

He looked into my eyes while penetrating himself inside me.

"Ahhh," I whimpered.

I won't say I didn't feel any pain, but it was painful. I squirmed. My brain stopped its functioning. I breathed heavily while holding the sheets.

He bent down and kissed my ears.

"It's okay, love. Look at me," He eased me by caressing my abdomen.

It took me a few seconds to regain my sanity.

"Move," I desired while tugging at his hair.

He wasted no time and started to move. In and out, in and out. The pain started to fade away, replacing the pleasure.

"Ugh, fuck fuck," he grunted.

The sound of skin slapping and our moans started to fill the rooms. He changed his position. My leg was on his shoulder. He was pounding inside me. This was too much for me as it was my first time. However, it was a bliss. I loved him inside me. His head was arched back while filling my ears with his grunts and groans. I clenched around him. He fastened his speed. I lost myself when he touched a certain part of me. I couldn't help but moan louder. Soon, I felt a knot inside my stomach.

" I uhm, I Ah," I tried to voice out.

He looked at me. Unable to hold myself, I released onto his cock. He moaned and came inside me right after me. Breathing heavily, we both looked at each other. He smiled, and I felt content. He pulled out slowly and snuggled on my chest after kissing my forehead. Tiredness took over me and covered us both. I closed my eyes and slept on his bed with him in the hope of turning it into our bed.

Alex

Groaning, I shuffled. I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and checked the time. The clock showed half past three in the morning. I was in my bed, naked. I blinked and tried to recollect my memory. I squinted my eyes and looked around. That's when my eyes landed on the bra, which was on my bed. The memories of what happened a few hours ago flooded my Brian. I smiled wide. It's real, I made her mine now. Love of my life. Finally, she is mine. I know she feels the same, yet because of my stupid brain, she maintained her distance with me. I stood up and took her bra. Walking to my closet, I placed it in along with my clothes. Yes, I was obsessed with her, but not in a negative sense. Smiling to myself, I turned and realized she was not here. I frowned and started to search for her. I made my way to the balcony after searching in every room. And there she was, standing with a cigarette on her lips while wearing my shirt. She looked beautiful yet sexy with my shirt on her. Without making a sound, I went behind and hugged her. She gasped and turned.

"Hey, love," I smiled while taking the cigarette from her.

She smiled and pecked my lips. I took a puff and gave it to her. We shared it and spent the time silently.

"Honey, what are we?" She questioned.

I felt her heart beating crazily. I caressed her arm to soothe her. It worked, and she was relaxing.

"Soon to be a Mrs and Mr Bennett," I whispered into her ear.

She turned to me and smiled widely. I matched and kissed her, but this time with full of love.