Him and Her Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The officer kicked the gun from his hand and put him in handcuffs. He then began to attend to Caelan and his coworker.

"Get down here and help me, "he yelled at the nurse! Other personnel came running to the scene pushing the officer out of the way. The nurse stood frozen in place unable to move as everyone whisked around her tending to the officer and Caelan.

When Astrid heard the shots, she quickly got out of her bed and went to her door, praying to God, Caelan was not involved. When she reached the hallway, she saw Darrell lift the gun one last time and shot Caelan. She felt her heart stop! Like the nurse, she stood there frozen. Unable to move, speak or even blink her eyes! This all had to be a dream. Mentally she was trying to wake up. Wake up, wake up she keep telling herself. She saw doctors and nurses tending to Caelan and the officer while Darrell lifeless body laid in the hall. The last thing she remember hearing before succumbing to the darkness that befell her once again was, "Hey somebody help that lady, she just fainted."

12