Him - Prologue

Story Info
A girl and her Sir.
1.4k words
4.39
3.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the floor, biting my lip as I tried to quell the anxiety rising in my chest.

I could hear Him moving around in the bedroom getting ready I assumed. I didn't know why I wasn't allowed to help. I always helped. I sniffed hard to try to prevent any tears. I was an emotional wreck, and I wasn't even on my period. I shifted slightly; grateful I wasn't forced to kneel this whole time because He knew it would hurt too much. I sat mostly comfortably; my hands pulled behind my back. They weren't fastened, because He trusted that I would stay put until He called; but also, in case I needed them.

I heard something hit the floor in the bedroom and sighed. I had put everything away very neatly and cleaned this morning. Why did He have to go messing it all up??? I took a few deep breaths and tried to let it go. I had spent the whole morning cleaning and tidying the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. His study I didn't ever touch, and my room didn't matter either. I still didn't know why or what was going to happen. All I knew was that some people were coming over. And I didn't like it at all.

I was distracted from my grumpy ruminating by Him coming into the living room where I was sitting. He sat down in his chair and then was very quiet. I took several deeper breaths as the silence was unnerving me. Was He upset with me? Was I in trouble? I mean I always assumed I was in trouble, but it didn't actually happen that often. But He'd been so weird the past two days; distant and moody, not talking much, and being a bit more forceful when touching me than normal. It wasn't bad per se, just unsettling. I felt like something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what, and I knew I wouldn't be told if I asked.

"Come here."

I jumped, His voice loud in the quiet room. I gulped and told myself to get a grip as I shifted and crawled to sit at His feet. As I approached, He spread his legs a bit which meant I should sit between them. I glanced up as I got closer, wondering if I was to sit facing him or not. He was staring at me with an unreadable expression as he leaned forward and beckoned me to him. As I crawled right up against the chair, He placed a hand behind my head and pulled me up to my knees, pulling me up and a bit against Him. I closed my eyes as He stroked my head, pulling the clip out of my hair and letting my hair tumble down around my shoulders.

"You're such a good girl," He murmurs in my ear as he strokes my hair, and my pussy is instantly flooded. I struggle to say something, but He shushes me.

I am trying to remember to breathe as my pussy starts throbbing. I feel His kisses on my temple and cheeks. What does He want, I think, why is He doing this now? The guests I think are supposed to be here soon. Then He left no doubt about what was wanted.

"Are you hungry, little girl?"

He grabs one of my hands and moves it to his belt. I start unbuckling quickly, pulling his pants open and carefully extracting His rapidly hardening dick from His pants and briefs. I don't need to be told this is going to be quick and dirty.

As I open my mouth and lick the very head of His cock, I glance up. He is relaxed into the chair with His head back, eyes wide open as He stares at me and grins. The grin isn't calming or even really friendly, and my pussy spasms a bit. I curse inwardly, knowing He knows full well the effect everything He does has on me. The grin spreads to a full-blown devilish smile and I just squeeze my eyes shut as I devour His cock. It's not like I have a choice even if I wanted to refuse. One of His strong hands is twisted in my hair, keeping my head locked tight exactly where He wants it. He is holding my head still, just letting me get the dick coated with saliva and my jaw and throat ready. I know He will fuck my mouth hard in a moment and I try to brace myself... although I know from past experience that when He starts I will not be ready.

"Ready baby?" He almost coos at me.

I glance up, unable to talk with a mouthful of cock and try to nod.

He laughs and tightens His grip in my hair.

"No, you aren't ready. It's ok. I know you'll be a good girl anyway."

My pussy clenches as my brain relishes in being called a good girl, but I have little time to enjoy it.

Suddenly He pulls my head hard against Him and his rock-hard cock is pushing down my throat. Tears spring to my eyes as I look up. This is unexpectedly forceful. But His eyes are glazed over, and He is already pushing my head away and starting to pull it back and I know there's only one thing to do: breathe.

I close my eyes and concentrate on not gagging, breathing hard through my nose. I find His rhythm and try to move with him to keep the pressure off my hair, but it doesn't really work. He lets me do it a bit, but then purposefully changes things so that He is fully in control of moving my head or making me stay still. I give up, feeling the tears welling as I struggle to breathe around his thick cock. Through a daze I realize he's saying something, and I try to listen.

"Look at me, open your eyes, baby girl. Come on. Look at me as you suck my cock."

I open my eyes and look up at him, flinching at the intense stare which meets me.

"Ohhh, that's a good girl. Very good."

He smiles at me, but never stops fucking into my mouth. He's moving faster now, breath panting, and I know He's close. He must have done something to prep in the bedroom while I waited, because this usually takes longer. My throat already hurts though, and I am grateful it will be over soon. Suddenly he slows, stroking my face with His other hand.

"Suck, baby, suck now. Make me cum," He whispers to me, and I am undone.

How He can do that - go from crazed maniac causing me pain to gentleness personified in a heartbeat - is always beyond me. It is part of what I crave though, this insane need for pain and kindness, fear and safety, harsh and soft, all wrapped up into one person. I whimper as I feel my thighs getting slicker. I look up again as I start to suck on His delicious cock, pulling it deep into my throat, licking for all I am worth. He stares into my eyes, hands on either side of my face, and then it happens. I see His eyes change and He grunts loudly. I feel His cock jerk and then it's erupting in my mouth, blasting cum against the back of my throat. I wasn't ready and I gag, opening my mouth and then cum is everywhere. I feel His warm cum dripping down my cheeks, on my nose, my eyes, and I think even some is in my hair. I feel it running onto my breasts and I whimper again, scared I will be in trouble for not swallowing properly.

I frantically clean Him off but then He pushes me away gently and chuckles.

"Caught you by surprise, eh little one?" He smiles and leans close to me.

"Let's see if I can help you with this," He whispers as He starts to lick the warm pools of cum off my face. I feel my pussy convulse again as His warm tongue traces the cum on my cheeks and nose, washing my eyelids, and trailing a finger through the cum on my breasts. He scoops the last of the cum up and pushes His finger into my mouth. Finally, He pulls me up and kisses me hard, pushing His tongue into my mouth and making me take the cum He has cleaned off my face. I moan loudly, sucking His cum greedily from his tongue.

He stops and pulls away, looking into my eyes.

"Guests will be here soon. Time to clean up."

I nod and get to my feet. I don't feel too steady as I head to the bathroom. I feel slightly more optimistic about how the evening might go though.