Him: The Night I Found My Manhood

Story Info
Gave into my fantasies at an outdoor field party.
1.3k words
3.96
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer 2000, Upstate New York, the nights were cool but humid, with the mosquitoes and fireflies being the dominant species at the time.

I was pretty young still, not quite 21, but with a pretty serious penchant for beer and Marijuana. I could chug and toke with the best of them.

I always had people around me. At my house, my job, everywhere I went, I was never alone. But the one thing I didn't have at the time was love, specifically from a woman. At least what I thought was love was more the need for physical attention. Sex. As much as I could handle. Which for me at the time wasn't much, if I was sober, at best 5 minutes. Get me drunk though, and I might never cum.

This particular evening, I was in rare form, drunk as hell at an outdoor field party they called it. There were dozens of people I didn't know, men and women, numerous bonfires and kegs of beer that lit the field of the farm we were on up like a baseball stadium at night. Country music blaring across the field and cowboys and girls dancing, making out, sneaking off behind the tree line for some quick fun.

I had just come off of a 6 month relationship with a girl who was a year my senior, had her own apartment and a car, whereas I lived with my step-dad, had no car, but I had a good job, and a pile of money.

Heather was amazing in almost every way except for 3 things. She refused to give blow jobs, she had the hairiest bush I still to this day have ever seen, and it turns out was a gold digging bitch. When my pile of money disappeared, so did she. Her one good quality besides having an amazing body and special ass, was she was the loudest lay I have ever had. I mean she fucking yodled in bed. It was awesome.

Something this particular night told me that I needed something to happen. Some kind of rebound or consolation prize. And I was determined to make that happen.

I had always considered myself straight, always been with women, and mocking gay men in the company of my friends because I didn't want them to know that secretly I had fantasies about what it would be like getting fucked by a man, or having him explode in my mouth. It was things I thought about at night while I jerked off into an old sock.

At the time, I knew one man that was openly gay, and he happened to be at this party. I wasn't sure if I had the balls to approach him and tell him what I wanted, but I was going to damn sure try.

He was standing by himself by one of the numerous kegs of beer, which I suspected had probably become his own because the farmers and country folk there were afraid of the big bad gay man, so no one wanted to close to him.

I stumbled over to him (I was quite drunk at this point) and asked him how he was enjoying the party. (It's also worth mentioning that I cannot for the life of me remember his name, so I'm calling Johnny for the sake of the story).

"I'm bored, and not even getting drunk." He said, "Too bad our ride is somewhere out there." He said as he waved his hands like a grand gesture over the crowd of drunk bodies in the field.

"Me too," I replied, "but I'm hammered." I could tell I was slurring my words. "I need to walk or something. Wanna take a walk with me?"

"Sure, '' he said, "anything is better than standing here alone, where do you want to walk to?"

I kind of blurted out something to the effect of, "let's go towards the tree line, at least it's quiet over there."

At this point, I think Johnny was starting to suspect there was more to this than just going for a walk.

As we got closer to the tree line he asked me, "what do you want to do?"

To which I replied without hesitation, "I just want to suck your cock." The mere sound of the words escaping my mouth made me hard as concrete.

We got to the tree line, and there was no one in sight, and no one close by. By the time I was on my knees, he had his dick out. And it was impressive. I took it in my mouth and remembered thinking, "I don't see what the big deal is, it doesn't taste like anything." And I kept going trying to do it like the old pornstars did on my mom and dad's vhs collection.

After a few minutes, my jaw started getting sore, and I think Johnny knew this so he took his dick out of my mouth and said, "take your pants off, I want to fuck you." I stripped my Levi's off and was on all fours when I told him, "I've never done this before, please go easy." He mumbled something I couldn't understand, and he spit into his hand and when he touched it to my virgin asshole, it was like the most amazed bolt of pleasure lightning coursed through my body. I shivered a little bit, and stuck a finger in, slowly, then 2, slowly, then a 3rd. I was amazed at how good this felt. My own dick was throbbing, so I reached back and grabbed it and started stroking myself.

"Are you ready?" Johnny whispered to me as he took his fingers out of my ass.

"Yes please." I hissed back at him.

And I felt the tip of his sizable cocktail against the rim of my asshole and as he started to enter me, I felt the pressure and the pain and I thought I wasn't going to be able to take it. And then after a few seconds, it was like my body just accepted what was happening, and loosened up. And when this happened, his manhood slid all the way in and it was perfect. He pumped slowly at first then I demanded he fuck me harder. After a minute or so, he was jack hammering my asshole and I was loving every second of it.

"God that feels so fucking good, I moaned to him, "don't stop." He kept giving it to me hard and fast like that for a few more minutes, when he very abruptly blurted out, "oh shit, I'm gonna cum." His thrusts got more sporadic, and finally I felt him push all the way in, to the point of his belly was against my ass, "oh fuck, he moaned, "here it comes." And I felt it. I felt his cocktail throb and pulsate as he dumped his load inside me. I heard his moans, and felt his hot seed enter my rectum and I was in heaven. I didn't want that feeling to stop. And after a few seconds it was over. Johnny, a sweaty out of breath mess, and me a sweaty out of breath mess with this amazing feeling of what had just taken place. This night was perfect!

Then reality struck me, and I started becoming very upset with myself. I felt dirty, and disgusting. I was a gross whore of a man. I wasn't even sure I could call myself a man anymore. I straightened myself out, pulled up my pants, turned to Johnny, my voice suddenly very dark, "no one knows about this. Are we clear?" To which his reply sounded something like, "of course, nothing to worry about."

But I did worry, and people found out. I denied every bit, and never saw Johnny ever again.

I hid from it for a while, but after a near fatal injury just over a year ago, I've since stopped hiding from it, even though I have an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who is intelligent, strong, wise, and gives hands down the best blow jobs I've ever experienced, with one exception, men. Men are far superior in the head game. Sorry ladies, but it's true.

To this day, I've slept with a few men, still craving that sensation I felt that night back in the summer of 2000.

Dood ManRod