Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I reasoned as Ichika's soothing hands calmed me down. Well, that meant I was a slave. No ability to back out, no rights to self-determine that I could or would be given. No hands thanks to the mitts. The most I could do was refuse to play along, which would land me in prison thanks to the videos of me taking all those drugs... And then I'd really be fucked. I was a slave. That was that.

"Bad puppy," whispered Ichika.

I whined at her. Some of my strength was returning, and I had enough to crawl again. Ichika leashed me and then prodded me with her foot. We went slowly through the sitting room as I trembled and drew in ragged breaths, and I was always conscious that Ichika still held the sizzling cattle prod above me.

She got me into the bedroom, then shoved me inside the cage and locked it. With that, she put the prod down and then she sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at me, reviewing her property and presumably wondering what to do. After a while she got her phone and called Himari, and I listened uncomprehendingly as they discussed the situation in Japanese.

Fear balled up in my stomach. I had been a bad slave - a bad puppy - and now there would be consequences. Ichika looked angry still, and Himari sounded pretty pissed off over the phone too. Things had been going OK, I thought, but something in me had rebelled, something that had taken over after welling up throughout the day. Now all of me was going to pay for the intransigence of that little part of me that wanted to be free now instead of in a couple of weeks.

A decision was reached. Ichika hung up the phone, then she said something to me in Japanese in a stern tone of voice. I watched from the cage as she opened a cupboard and took out a small black metal case and laid it down on the bed. She fussed around a bit and made me wait, then she opened the cage and took out two objects and showed them to me.

In her hands, Ichika held a large shock collar big enough for a neck and a smaller version that I realised would be going around my balls. She let me stare at them as she turned them this way and that: they were made of black rubber with two small metal prongs that protruded from a raised bump where the shock device was housed. I trembled in the cage as Ichika smiled thinly at me.

Ichika opened the cage and then said "Display" to me. I crawled out, my limbs shaking with fear, and I took up the best display posture I could manage for her. She leaned down slowly, wary of me, watching in case I bit or spat I think, and then with a quick fluid motion she wrapped the shock collar around my neck. I moved my head a little and tried to breathe through the terror; the shock collar's two metal points rested against my skin and reminded me what I was to Ichika.

"Good puppy," she said simply.

I whined but she came back at me with the smaller shock collar. I dug down into my reserves of self-discipline and let her clip it on around my balls. A tear rolled down my cheek, a release of the tension from not knowing how I'd be punished. Some voice in my head told me I deserved this for being a bad pet for my two beautiful owners, and some more tears followed as I realised how right it was. I really had been a bad dog.

"Good puppy," said Ichika again when the second shock collar was properly seated.

She translated some English on her phone then showed me the screen: 'You have been a bad puppy. For the rest of the day we will drill you in basic obedience. Any disobedience will be punished with shocks. To punish you for your silliness, you will now be given ten minutes of shocks. Be a good puppy to avoid any more shocks.'

She tossed her phone down on the bed and picked up a remote control. A button clicked. I howled in pain as the ball shocker flared to life and I rolled onto my side. I'd never felt anything like this before. It drove the breath from my body and my vision flared red. Ichika laughed at me as I writhed down on the floor, and I yelped and whined at her to make it stop: I knew enough not to try and speak like a human.

"Good puppy," she said after a few more seconds.

She let me wait down there on the floor as she held the remote control over me. Moments ticked by and I gazed up at her. I tried to plead with my eyes: I had learned my lesson and would not disobey again. I knew I was her slave and her pet, I knew she was superior and in control. She knew it too, and the knowing of it flowed silently between us.

A button clicked. I yelped and writhed again, this time as shock pulses hit me through my neck. Tears began to flow and I cried out, always in sounds rather than words. Ichika watched me impassively. She hit me with shocks of random length and made me whimper and whine, but the shocks kept coming no matter how distressed I became. Each new pulse of jarring charge showed me what an animal I had become, what an animal I must be, and made me vow never to be a bad dog again.

Half an hour later, we were back into the sitting room and well into a session of basic postures. Ichika cried out "roll over" and I threw myself into the movement yipping and yapping with my tongue lolling out. She giggled at me and clapped, then she yelled out "sit up and beg." It took me a moment to get up onto all-fours and she frowned, then hit me with five seconds of electricity to my balls.

"Bad puppy," she said softly.

I whined my submission and the training continued.

When Himari returned home hours later, I was fighting off exhaustion while simultaneously being deeper in sub-space than I'd ever gone before. I begged, rolled, sat, stayed, fetched and barked on command. I think I had gone at least an hour without being shocked, but time was controlled by Ichika, not by me, so I had no way to be sure.

I was a pet, and a slave. My owners were right to keep me naked, harnessed, mitted, collared and chaste. My owners were right to train me. My owners were correct to treat me as their pet. I would be happy if I submitted fully. I was a puppy. Not a person. I was a pet. I belonged and that felt great. I obeyed and that made me glow with inner contentment.

Himari took over. She put me through every submission and display exercise she could think of and I obeyed eagerly. Gone was my male pride. I showed off my caged puppy dick and yipped as sweetly as I could manage. Himari was my owner and my goddess, I her mere pet. Her control flowed through my body and she spared the shock collars for the most part, giving me just an occasional reminder of my status.

In my cage that night, I settled down on my dog bed and made myself comfortable around the new additions to my body. I feared them and I loved them. They had taken me deeper into my pet-self and shown me that my owners were committed to owning me, that they would take whatever steps I needed to be happy as a pet, even if those steps were extreme. But, I reflected as my cock tried to swell in its cage, a pet does not choose the parameters of his surrender. A pet obeys.

Himari's bull

Himari and I were in the living room playing with a rubber toy. I held it between my teeth and she pulled it this way and that, and I had to crawl, roll and jump to follow her wherever she took us around the room. I could hear in her tone of voice that the game was turning her on. She had me where she wanted me, her broken puppy-slave, collar and cock-locked, and increasingly well-trained, and we both knew it.

She was dressed that day in just her knickers and bra, so I salivated at the sight of her curvy frame. Fantasies flashed through my mind: licking her out on the bed, worshipping her arse while she made herself cum, even fucking her, though that one was obviously absurd. Himari led me round and round the room with the chew toy and her eyes drank me in. She licked her lips at the sight of my total obedience, and my cock pulsed in its cage.

The game changed. Now I chased a red ball around the living room as Himari laughed and giggled. I knew that I looked absurd sometimes when I ran, that my chastity cage must bob around beneath me, but somehow it turned me on more. Again and again I grabbed the ball in my mouth and raced back to my owner, and she would pat me on the head, stroke my face, or ruffle my hair. I begged and whined for more attention, and her lust grew and grew.

A sharp rap at the front door took our attention. Since my escape attempt, my owners had taken to chaining me in the bedroom when the door was opened, and I did not resist as Himari led me in there. It was a simple job: a long chain was clipped to my leash. With the thick mitts always on my hands, there was no way for me to get it off. I knelt obediently and waited.

I heard a male voice say a handful of words, then fall silent. The front door closed shut with a firm click, then I thought I could hear the sound of clothes hitting the floor in the living room. Himari was cooing over something, and then I fancied I could hear kissing. I knelt waiting as footsteps approached the bedroom, and I wondered who was coming: another puppy slave perhaps, or someone that Himari had other plans for.

A looming figure entered the room. There in a collar and chastity cage was a hulking beast of a man. He was Japanese, tall and broad-shouldered, with a clean shaved head and a serious look on his face. He nodded to me as he entered but never said a word to me. I yipped a nervous hello at him and he gave me a pleasant smile back, but remained silent. Himari almost skipped in after him, and then sent him to lie on his back on her bed.

She spoke a few words of Japanese to the big guy and he cuffed his wrists to the metal bedframe. Himari unchained me from the wall, and put me on a long leash that she looped around one of her wrists. She pulled me over to the side of the bed, then she hopped up and straddled the slave over his chastity cage. He groaned as she started to rub herself up and down his caged cock.

It had taken me a few moments to really process it, but the slaveboy had a massive dick. The cage was the biggest I'd ever seen, and matched the guy's general physique too: overbuilt and clearly to the liking of Himari. I cringed a little as my mind, unbidden, compared my cock to the other slave's, but it helped that both were just someone else's property. Himari drew me close on the leash and I caught the slaveboy's eye as he looked me over. He almost seemed to look sorry for me.

It was around then that I noticed that on his left thigh there was some kind of kanji. I had seen it when he'd come in, and thought it was some sort of tattoo, but now my eyes were closer I realised with a start that it was an actual brand. Someone had seared that kanji into the man's flesh, and it was going to be there forever. He was marked as something - probably some individual's property, but I had no idea what the symbol actually meant. And now he was here, and my owner meant to fuck him.

I watched with jealousy rising up inside me as Himari unlocked the bull-slave's chastity cage. Mine had been locked on for a long time; my balls ached and I was always horny, frisky, always wanting to lick and suck and serve. They had me where they wanted me. I kept looking at the bull-slave's dick as it rose up hard. It was impossibly thick, with a pulsing vein along its length, and it towered up towards the ceiling.

Himari laughed and flicked it, and the slaveboy groaned. Once Himari had rolled on a condom, she wasted no time. Her grip tightened on my leash. She mounted the slaveboy smoothly and held me close to her, so that I had to watch every moment of the sex, so close that I could smell both of them. The two of them began to groan together. I felt a deep envy for the branded bull, even though he was just a slave like me. I wanted to be inside Himari and Ichika, wanted to be one with them like that, and instead here I was watching another slave get what I desired.

This was sport sex for Himari. She bounced up and down on the bull's big dick and she paid no attention to his pleasure. He was just a bull, I guessed, just another slave. Why would Himari try to enhance his pleasure? She let his long cock slide in and out of her, and each time she fell back down to impale herself on it she let out a moan of pleasure I had never heard from her before. I'd worshipped her pussy often enough to know what pleasure sounded like for her, but something inside me now yearned to worship her even better.

I wondered what the bull-slave thought of me. There I was, in my harness and mitts, a well-behaved little Western boi with his smooth dick safely locked in a cage. I had yipped my greetings to him like the well-trained pet-slave I'd become, and I wasn't even straining at the leash now that Himari was fucking the guy. I just knelt there with my mitts up, watching, nude and ready to serve. No slave was a 'man' as such, but I was just a boi, and I knew it.

Himari knew it too. She fucked the bull because the bull was for fucking. I would get pegged if I was lucky and I'd be grateful for the feeling of being taken that way, grateful even though I'd been enslaved against my will. As much as I tried to fantasise about being the bull, I was not equipped to do what he was doing, and I'd likely cum far too fast for Himari to get much out of me. My mind slipped easily to a different scene, Himari's girlcock deep inside me, and I felt a shiver run through me as I realised that Himari and Ichika had broken me into a petboi.

I could not pull away. The shock ring still nestled around my balls, and there was no way for me to get the mitts off my hands without help, but it went far beyond that. I was a slave. That was what my body knew, and what my mind was telling me. It felt right to be owned, even though it felt humbling and humiliating too. I needed that, needed to be put in my place, made to beg, made to crawl and fetch and roll over and play dead. I needed a leash and a harness like I needed to breathe.

It hit me that I had not felt so happy and carefree in a long time. I looked inside myself for the anxiety about my place in life and found there instead some sense of belonging as Himari and Ichika's pet. I had no decisions to make, just as I had no defences from the world, and was totally at the mercy of my owners. My ego had been broken down to the point where it was normal for my caged cock to be there for everyone to see, and in my ego's place was a new story about love, lust and the pleasure of surrender.

I yipped happily and Himari giggled. The bull-slave beneath my Mistress fucked her as she descended, and they both took their respective pleasures from the act. I knelt there on the floor like the good boi that Himari had shaped me into, unable even to look away from the act I could not take part in. Another realisation: I was taking part, but as a pet-slave, not as a person. My obedient presence reminded curvy Himari of her total power, and that enhanced her pleasure further.

So they fucked and I watched. Sometimes I yipped to show my excitement, and sometimes I knelt silently to keep from distracting my owner. The bull-slave paid me almost no attention, and Himari just cast me the occasional glance or blew me a kiss. I knelt with my legs spread because that showed off my caged dick better, and I knew Himari liked it. I didn't strain against the leash because Himari would be mad. I yipped to please my owner and show her how she'd successfully enslaved me. I watched because I was a pet-slave, and pet-slaves do as they are told.

That slaveboy on the bed, that impossibly hung bull, flicked me a look. I saw in his eyes a little pity, a little lust, a little derision, and perhaps some common feeling. Perhaps just a glimmer of acknowledgement that we were both slaves too, that we were equals in our submission. No, that was my fantasy. He looked down at my caged dick and smiled, then returned his gaze to my owner Himari. The bull-slave was above me, better than me, had walked in here seemingly of his own free will and was balls-deep in the woman I served.

I was just a foreigner, a captured and trained puppy with a shock ring around his comparatively modest balls. I kept my display posture religiously, showing them both what a good pet I could be, and they mostly kept on ignoring me. I was a properly behaved petboi, not a bad dog, and I wasn't about to anger my Mistress Himari by yapping at her or making my chains clink or jangle. She needed to be pleased by my performance; I needed to please her.

Himari glanced down at me and she grinned at the sight of me keeping myself exposed and obedient, just for her. I smiled and nodded back, waggled my cock a little to draw her laughter, then I cringed as I realised what I'd just done. While she rode the bull's massive dick, I had shown off how well she controlled mine. It had brought us both pleasure, perhaps, but it was only I who had been brought shame from it too. I pushed that from my mind, shaking my head from side to side.

I was Himari's pet-slave, no more, no less. My place was where she put me, below her, at her feet, in her cage, on her leash. My place was to yip, whine, obey, and to roll over for her in every possible sense. I let my human cares float away and breathed in deep to smell the sex that drifted on the air in that bedroom. Here was a live sex-show for me to watch, and if I had to watch as an enslaved animal then that was no bad thing for a little while. My eyes locked onto Himari's bouncing curves. Being a pet wasn't all bad.

An offer

Willowy Ichika and I were in the sitting room; she wore a short white dress with black knickers, and I could see her erect nipples clear through the pale fabric. As usual - as an enslaved human-animal - I wore nothing but my harness, my mitts, a chastity cage and a shock collar around my balls. We were somewhere between three and four weeks into my slavery, and I had broken to the control of my owners; I was their puppy, they were my masters.

At that moment it was mid-morning. I was sprawled on my back, legs spread wide, while I licked one of Ichika's dainty feet; her other foot was gently stroking my caged dick, which swelled in response so that the cage bobbed around. I whined with frustration, and Ichika laughed and smiled at my discomfort. I did not whine too loud or too often, just enough to show my owner that I was in my place and that the tease was working.

Ichika babbled away at me in Japanese. I yipped to show her I was listening, and she laughed. We both knew I had no clue what she was saying, but the response meant something to her anyway, a pet acknowledging his owner's superior mind. She seemed very exercised by something, very keen and eager, but there were no words I could decipher in my extremely limited Japanese.

Her feet switched around. I licked worshipfully and enjoyed the taste of her sole on my tongue. I kept my mitts next to my chest and my legs open to show submission and availability, but my focus was all on her divine toes. I was in the moment. One toe entered my mouth and I savoured its texture, its flavour, its shape, and the little sighs that Ichika made when I sucked it. Another toe and the experience was new, even if it was so similar to the last. This little toe moved differently and I licked around it, then sucked harder and deeper, licked some more. Ichika liked me to keep things changing, she preferred me to avoid getting into repetitive patterns.

I heard a floorboard creek and knew that Himari had entered the sitting room from the bedroom. She walked around into view and stood over me, then leaned over and kissed her wife. They lingered on it, high above me, enjoying each other's tongues and mouths. I kept on sucking Ichika's toes but I was jealous of the intimacy they had. I could not expect them to feel about me as they did about each other, but I wanted something else from them, something more than being a passing month-long fancy of theirs to be discarded afterwards.