Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sugarbunny whined. He had signed up for the same year's slavery I had, but had perhaps been expecting more of a sexy game with lots of breaks than I had. He was going to be broken in, so that his boyish playfulness would be dammed and tapped, to only emerge when his superiors ordered it. He had given over enough blackmail material to dog him for the rest of his life if he tried somehow to escape or quit, and so he was going to break. It was just a matter of time.

Master Sapphire had me run timed laps of the training hall while she ambled along beside me with a long crop in her hand. For me, chained on all-fours, running was just a fast crawl where I tried to push myself forward with my rear legs in a motion that mostly kept my knees off the floor. I was learning to move with the chains that kept me from standing, incorporating their limits into my sense of my own body, and while my times were slowly improving Master Sapphire still whipped me hard to make me focus and strive.

Later that afternoon, the three of us pets chased and wrestled while Master Sapphire and Miss Silk looked on and called out the odd instruction. Sugarbunny charged around the training hall with total delight on his face, though he whined when he found that he could not rub cocks with me as mine was caged up. Master Sapphire promised him another time it would happen, and Sugarbunny barked his thanks to her.

We cavorted and tumbled around the room in a heap of limbs. Sniff had, Master Sapphire told me, been a pet-slave for nine years and aimed to remain one for many more. On his days off he painted abstract and impressionistic art that he said was inspired by his time on all-fours, and two of his best works hung in the mansion alongside some very well-known names. Sugarbunny, on the other hand, spent his days off getting pegged by two of the guards who had taken a liking to him, and was content with being their toyboy.

I loved the way our bodies moved together. It was always a surprise what the other pet-slaves could come up with, the way we could flip each other over, roll, bark, play-bite, even growl, then chase until we were cornered, barge through, chase again. What made it so hot for me was that I knew Master Sapphire loved to watch it, that she could watch it all day long, and so the joy of the chase and the scramble was also the joy of pleasing my beloved owner.

We ended the day with her strapon deep inside me. I had been granted release from my chastity cage, invited up onto the bed, then chained in place. Master Sapphire took me doggy-style and she alternated jerking my cock and spanking my backside. She thrust slow and deep inside me, to make us both savour every time she penetrated me. She was magnificent; being hers made me magnificent too.

My Master fucked me into the evening. She had me yip and yap to show her my pleasure, and it felt so natural and normal to 'speak' to her that way. She wanted a puppy, so I inhabited that space for her, made myself into that for her. I heard her cum for the first time and wished that I could cum with her, but I knew that as her slave I had to wait and see. Wait and see. Focus on the moment. That was my life, and I had no need to control it.