Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Himari knelt down next to me, wearing a long red dress, then she started to tickle my sides and belly. I stifled a laugh and gave her some whines and yips in response. Ichika had to move her feet around as I wriggled, and I tried hard to keep licking her sole and sucking her toes. Himari intensified her tickling. She let her nails caress me and alternated fast little plucks at my skin with longer strokes on my most sensitive areas.

Ichika and Himari exchanged a few words and then Ichika took her feet away and bent down. I writhed and yapped as they worked together to tease and tickle me all over my body. Their hands roved across my dick, my belly, my bottom, my inner thighs, my armpits, my sides, and even my head. I whined as the sensation overwhelmed me but I never moved away from their reach; fear stopped me, and lust, and the pleasure of being paid attention to. I was a human pet - this was all part of being who I was in that moment/

They tickled and teased me until my cock throbbed in the cage. I waggled it around to draw their laughter, and Himari squeezed my balls and played with my arse. I yapped freely at that, while Ichika ran her fingers lightly over my most ticklish bodyparts, and I basked in the way that my owners were petting me. This was a nice life when it was nice, I thought, when my balls weren't being shocked or when I wasn't locked in a cage as a punishment. I had lost all of my life anxiety as their puppy, and cared little about anything except pleasing them.

By and by the game stopped. Ichika went into the bedroom and came back with a laptop, which she placed on the coffee table and moved so that it would face the sofa. They normally watched things on the big TV, so this was a little odd. Himari sat behind me and leashed me, then she coiled the leather lead tight so that I had to sit up straight, but she made me face the screen. I wondered what was coming, but I knelt obediently, a good dog for my masters, with my legs spread and paws up.

Ichika logged into her emails, then clicked a link. A window opened that required her to type in several codes, including one that was messaged to her phone and another that was sent to Himari's. That done, she waited while a loading screen whirred around and around in circles. Something connected, and the light above the webcam came on. I flinched but Himari held me firm; her fingers caressed my hair and I settled down.

We sat together on the sofa for a few minutes while we waited. I was utterly aware that the camera was on and someone could probably see me, but there was no one being shown to us, just a little thumbnail that showed our camera's view. I was fully visible, top to bottom, naked and harnessed, a leashed pet-slave of two dominant women. I twitched and fidgeted as the camera stared ceaselessly at us, and Ichika joined in stroking my back to keep me centred and calm.

The video on the other end came on. I saw an ornate office with rich red and gold wallpaper and some old oil paintings hanging in the background. There was a black leather desk chair, but no one sat in it; no people were visible. That changed a moment later: a Southeast Asian slaveboy in a butler's jacket walked through the shot, then took up station on the right of the shot, where he stood with his hands behind his back. He wore nothing below the waist except a chastity belt, and his metal collar clearly marked him as someone's property. The slave butler was lean, slim, and confident in his stillness. He had presence.

Next came a girl dressed in a tight, hot pink maid's uniform. She had long brunette hair, curvy hips, a luscious body, and something familiar about her. I stared for a moment. It was Sapphire, the slavegirl who had played with me at the petshow a couple of weeks before. I had worshipped her pussy and she had watched me go through a pet assault course like the animal I was; she smiled at the camera and I knew she could see me. I smiled back.

Sapphire took up station on the left of the shot, behind the chair. After she had settled, her Mistress entered our view. The leather-clad woman sat down and the chair bounced beneath her. She wore a tight black leather corset, and her blonde hair spilled down, wavy and free, across her cleavage. She snapped her fingers at the slaveboy and he leaned forward, poured her some water, and then handed it to her with reverence. She nodded and he retreated, just part of the background again.

The leather-clad Mistress spoke briefly to Ichika and Himari in Japanese. I had no idea what was said, but the conversation was over in seconds. I looked at the camera, and the Mistress on the screen looked back at me. I held my pet display posture - she had seen me like this before, and that made it a little easier to be on show. Nonetheless I felt exposed and humbled, and would have preferred the teasing session to have continued instead of whatever this was.

"OK puppy-slave, here are some groundrules," said the Mistress in an Eastern European accent, "my name to those who serve me is Mistress Dee, but you will never speak it out loud to me because you are a puppy and not a boy. I wish, in short, to buy you from your Mistresses and offer you a paid contract of enslavement to me for one year. This will, unlike your current slavery, be consensual. I am willing to pay you one hundred thousand pounds for a year of service in my mansion in London, and to write you a stellar reference to help with future employment.

"Impress me, and I will take you on as a paid slave on a five or ten year contract. Fail to impress me and I will simply keep you for the year then part ways amicably. Do not speak in any human language: bark, whine, yap, whimper. If you speak a single human word today, this offer will be withdrawn. One bark for yes, two barks for no, and a whine with a shrug if you don't understand. Do you understand so far?"

I yipped once for yes and noticed as I did so that my chastity cage suddenly felt very tight.

"Good puppy! Himari and Ichika have already provided me with a lot of candid photos and videos. I can destroy your life if you ever disclose that you had this conversation with me, and my lawyers could protect them from any consequences. You, on the other hand, would likely end up committed to an institution for the insane. Do you understand?"

A tremulous single yip left my mouth.

"All to the good, now we understand who has the power and who does not. I keep fifteen slaves here on the same wages that you are being offered, none more and none less. I keep males and females, with the females helping me rule over the males. Do you identify as male?"

I yipped once, emphatically.

"Good. Do you accept the inherent inferiority of the male to the female?"

I yipped just as emphatically again.

"Excellent puppy. Males can live fulfilling and happy lives, but only once their inferiority is accepted. You are inferior. You are living happily and well without the privileges of clothing, speech, hands, of freedom of choice and movement. Your current owners inform me that you are breaking well, if green and inexperienced still. That's exactly what I want: a good bet on becoming a good puppy, but one I can shape and mould to my own designs. Could that be you? Perhaps. Let me explain a few more things first, then you'll have a day to decide.

"You would work five days on, two off. On your off days, you would be free to live as a human, and would have access to slave quarters in my mansion. Outside you would dress normally; inside nudity would be compulsory. On your working days, you will be a pet. You will yip, yap, bark, whine, beg, crawl, and never have unmitted hands to use. I keep three other pet-slaves, two male and one female. Your working pattern will be varied at my whim so that I always have slaves available. You will have no say in it, except when you need to attend a family event to keep up appearances.

"One of my female slaves will monitor all of your communication and ensure that you appear normal, if extremely busy with work, to outsiders. You will disclose to no one at all - not one single person - that you are my pet-slave. No one. You will sign an extraordinarily strict non-disclosure agreement to this effect, which will be backed up by a variety of explicit images and videos of you that can be released if you were to betray me.

"You will receive superb private medical care and the attention of my physiotherapist slave, who will keep you functioning and happy on all-fours permanently. I will name you as a puppy, and you will answer to your name. You will eat luxurious professionally cooked human food but from a bowl on the floor. You will be trained as a pet. You will be taken to human pet shows and shown off. You will serve my female guests as a pet. You will serve, masked, at fetish clubs as a pet.

"You will become part-pet inside. Your anxieties and worries will leave you. You will yearn to serve and please all in my household. My slavegirl Sapphire here will take a particular interest in your training, which will be extensive. Sometimes you will serve me or keep me company, sometimes you will train, sometimes you will play with the other pet-slaves, occasionally you will be caged for a few hours when no other use for you presents itself.

"You will likely get one to two orgasms per month, which I assure you will be breathtakingly intense. You will be trained hard. Pain will be a part of your training, though so will pleasurable rewards. You can expect to complete your year with me with a far more balance and realistic ego than you started it with. I believe that's all the information I need to give you. If you say yes, you'll be flown here to London within twenty-four hours of your consent being given. If you say no, you will never hear from me again, and if you seek me out, I will take steps to retaliate disproportionately hard.

"So, puppy, do you want to live a life of pleasure and service for one year on the end of my leash in exchange for a princely wage, or do you want to finish your term with your Mistresses and go back to your little gap year trip and be disappointed that no girl you meet can rule you like we can? This is not your consent, but tell me now, are you even at all interested."

I hesitated only a moment then yipped once for yes. My chastity cage bounced as my cock emphasised the point.

"Good puppy! You will not regret this."

The call ended, and Himari led me back to my cage in the bedroom. She attached a piece of paper with some printed text to the cage door, facing in so I could read out, then she locked me in, closed the door and left. I heard the TV come on and they started to laugh at one of their shows, so I knew they'd be gone for some time. They wanted me to think it over, and I had precisely one day to decide.

I stretched out as far as I could in the cage and lay down on my side. The text that hung taped to the cage was a summary of the terms of the surrender I was being offered. One year's pet-slavery, paid, no resignation possible. Service with eagerness, free room and board, the possibility of foreign travel with my owner. My cock tried once again, in vain, to get hard inside the cage, and I whimpered as metal bit down on me there. A rush of submissive pleasure followed, pin prickles across my skin, a lightness in my mind, and I savoured the heady powerlessness of it.

One month of slavery had been lifechanging. I had discovered how happy I could make two fierce women by submitting wholly to their rule. Mistress Dee and Sapphire were known entities and I was not being sold to go and life in Africa or some faraway land. I was going home, for a given value of home. I wa going to live in a mansion and get really deep into my pet-slave fantasy.

I realised I was already talking to myself as if I'd decided. I forced my mind to consider the alternatives. I had a good degree, I had work experience, I had prospects. I could settle down, build a career, find a woman who would be my partner as well as my domme, someone who would rule me in the bedroom but not outside of it. There were enough women like that out there, I knew, and I would click with one.

I could do that a year later instead, with a lot of cash and a unique experience to call my own. One year was only twelve times as long as I had done for Ichika and Himari, and I'd enjoyed most of that regardless. I might get bored, but the 'job' had some variety, and maybe being bored sometimes was a price worth paying. I'd get bored living a normal life too... I just would be able to find something to entertain myself.

Kneeling up, I read over the slavery terms again. No escape, no takebacks, a single consent would be final. Full sexual use, no right to say no. Full exposure to anyone in the scene Mistress chose to expose me to, but she would guarantee no one I knew would find out. And the pay - enough to start a life, put down a good deposit on a house, take a really really long holiday. Enough for a lot of things.

I was going to say yes, I knew it, but I made myself sleep on it. I lay down and closed my eyes, and waited for the adrenaline to leave my body. Maybe I needed to make the decision again when I was less amped up, but it sat right in my stomach and my balls hummed with the anticipation of it. I was going to say yes.

******

Eight hours later, I knelt in front of the laptop again. Mistress Dee and Sapphire were there on the other end; Mistress Dee in her chair, Sapphire in her lap, now nude.

"So puppy, this will be your single chance to say yes or no. It's on yap for yes and two for no. Concentrate: if you get it wrong and accidentally yap twice, that's it. If you lose your voice after one yap when you meant to do two, you're mine for a year and I really mean that. Ready? Puppy: do you consent to one year of paid pet-slavery for me, under the terms you have been provided with?"

I paused only a moment, then yapped clear and loud, once and once only. I sat back on my haunches and smiled.

"Good boi! We'll be with you in two days, until then your current Mistress will continue to enjoy you, and the money I'm sending them for finding you. See you soon, pet!"

My new life

Still in Japan, I had cleared passport control, and waited with Sapphire while the private jet came round to collect us. It was the strangest feeling - was I walking into a life of luxury, or one of privation? Was I going to be pampered or degraded, to live free of want or in permanent want? Sapphire, wearing a blue summer dress, held my hand but did not speak, until finally it was time for us to board the jet.

We made our way across the concrete floor of the little hangar, then waited until the doors were opened and the stairs deployed. I took a deep breath and followed curvy Sapphire into the plane, then I felt something settle inside me as the door shut behind us. Sapphire began to strip naked, and used a hand motion to tell me to do the same: with us in the plane cabin were two burly female guards, but no one else beyond that.

Lots of people had seen me naked now, but it was still humbling to do it in front of new superiors. I knew they'd judge my slim body, my cock, my manner around them, my level of submissiveness. I pulled off my shirt and folded it neatly, placing it on the floor like Sapphire had her dress, then I slipped off my socks and shoes. I breathed deep and pulled down my trousers and underwear in one go, then I put them to the side and stood with my hands behind my back. I felt a rush ripple across me as the guards smiled thinly and eyed me up, all over, appraising me. One of them nodded to me.

"On all-fours, puppy," said Sapphire, "you should consider yourself in scene, so don't talk or act like you're a person, act like the puppy slave you are, the one you want to be. These guards are unlikely to intervene unless you resist, in which case they will forcibly restrain you and treat you like the human animal you have consented to be. They will not listen if you attempt to back out - no one will. You want this, remember that, and remember our Mistress already has enough on you to ruin your life.

"Come, kneel in front of me here - you will travel some of the way in this cage that's bolted to the floor here, but I need to pet you up first, mitts and harness. Pets don't wear clothes. Give me your right paw, good boy, that's it. You now live in a world where you'll be treated as a slave, as property, without the kind of human rights you are used to - you wanted this, but perhaps you will sometimes change your mind, or panic or even try to fight back.

"All resistance, all pleading, any of it, will be treated by the rest of us as 'in scene' and you will continue to be used as the slave you are. Either of these guards could throw on a strapon right now and fuck me, and the other would help her even if I protested, even if I was somehow dry and unwilling or just utterly tired. They'd still get to fuck me and I'd end up enjoying it. Good boy, left paw now. Here comes the other mitt, now wriggle your hand, and good.

"Let's harness you so you can't stand. I do like to see a boy on all-fours... You are now gainfully employed as a puppy, contracted as a slave, with dire legal consequences if you try to quit, flee, or disclose what is happening to you. Not that I think a good boy like you ever would, but I feel it's necessary to remind you. Here, let me buckle these straps.

"I myself have been a slave employee since I was eighteen and a half, for four years, and see no reason why I would ever be anything else. My employment contract is permanent, which means I do this until I retire at the age of fifty, unless some specific things happen first, like Mistress dying for example. If you behave well this year, you could get one of those contracts too - most of Mistress's slaves are on them. There, you're all harnessed up - once we've taken off, we'll play. Good boy. Good puppy. Lie down at my feet now, there you go."

I was naked, mitted and harnessed again, and once again under the command of women who were my superiors. Outmatched, unable to fight back at all: that meant I could settle into the role. I caught the eye of one of the guards as she appraised my body, and I felt reassured when she smiled with real warmth and gave me a wink. She opened her legs a little in her chair, pointed at her crotch, then mouthed 'later', and I bowed my head in acknowledgement, which made her bite her lower lip.

The jet touched down on the tarmac many hours later. I had been the plaything of the little brunette slavegirl named Sapphire and the two guards that whole time, except when we slept, but now she let me out of the pet-harness and had me dress like a human being again. She herself removed her collar and put on a flowery summer dress, and she had me dress in jeans and a smart shirt, just two normal-looking young people, albeit ones who'd arrived on a private jet.

We were met outside the airport by two women in a black 4x4, who ushered us into the rear. When Sapphire had buckled her seatbelt, she picked up a pair of handcuffs fixed to a chain and closed them around her wrists, then she looked at me and said "Let me cuff you, puppy, our Mistress doesn't really want you to use your hands if it can be avoided."

I nodded, mindful that I was not supposed to use my voice, as this was not a 'day off' from my new employment. Sapphire cuffed me and I fell silent: the car drove us through the suburbs and back into London, where we ended up in a very high-end part of the city, pulling up to a mansion through a secure gate.

I felt the rumble of the engine, the air on my skin, everything, so intensely as we made our way up the drive to the huge garage. The doors opened on cue, then swallowed us up as they closed behind us, leaving us in darkness until the lights in the garage switched on. From a side door connected to the house emerged a brunette woman in early middle-age, flanked by two naked slaveboys carrying a mass of leather in their arms.