Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire waited until her Mistress - the older blonde - opened the car door and unlocked her cuffs, then she slipped off the seat and immediately whisked off her dress and her shoes, to leave her body naked once more for her mistress. I was unlocked by one of the women in the car, then made to strip and get straight down on all-fours in the garage.

Mistress came round to look at me, and she smiled at me as I knelt on all-fours, looking up at her, waiting for her commands. "Neck out," she said, then she clipped a heavy collar around my neck and locked it in place. "Good puppy," she said. I yipped my thanks for the compliment.

Mistress addressed me, "That collar is electrified and has a two-week charge in its battery, puppy, and it can and will disable you if you go too near any of the house's exit points. You'll get your extra days off in a fortnight but for the first two weeks, I want you all puppy, all the time, and my slaves and guards will enforce this ruthlessly.

"You consented to this and I need you to know that you no longer have the choice to back out - you will be treated like a human puppy from now on, and you will learn to love that treatment."

I knelt on all-fours gazing up at Mistress, but something in her eyes seemed off. Her gaze swept over me, but came back again and again to my eyes meeting hers. I tried to show her all my submission in those moments, but seemingly it was not enough for her.

"Hmmmm..." said Mistress, "Sapphire come here. What do you think to this new puppy, Sapphire, did you enjoy playing with him on the plane?"

"Oh Mistress, he's delightful, so broken and well-trained, so eager to please, I think he'll be the perfect puppy slave Mistress!"

"Just so, Sapphire, but I'm surprised at how broken he is. There's something missing in his eyes - no defiance at all. I was looking forward to stamping my own mark on his mind, but I see in his eyes that may not happen - it may not be needed for him to obey unfailingly - but then it is what I wanted him for. No, I don't think he'll be my slave..."

I sucked in a breath in shock.

"That's a shame, Mistress," said Sapphire, her shoulders sagging.

"Not at all my darling, not at all, he's staying in the house with us regardless - this boi obviously needs to be someone's property. Would you like a puppy all of your own, Sapphire?"

"Him? For me? Really, Mistress?!"

"Absolutely, girl. I'll expect you to keep and train him like the human animal he is, total 24/7 pet-slavery, but otherwise I'll give you free rein over what you do with him, within the usual limits of all your employment contracts. You can even name him, if you like."

"Oh thank you, Mistress! And what about on his days off?"

"The two of you work it out - we'll sync them up so you always have your puppy with you when you're slaving for me, but if you want to hang out on your off days you can, whether he's human then or not. Equally if you only want to know him as an animal - the true him - he can always have a cell on the other side of the mansion for those two days a week."

"Can I get him a petsuit with love hearts on it, Mistress?"

"You've given this some thought, slavegirl, yes of course, one of the aides will sort out the order for you and we'll get him measured up for it."

"Thank you, Mistress. Come, puppy, let's get you harnessed up for now..." said Sapphire.

Our Mistress stalked out of the garage and left me there, a discarded possession that did not meet her requirements. Sapphire bossed around the slaveboys until I was harnessed and mitted once more, then she led me on my leash through the mansion, showing me off to every other slave she passed, and especially to the mansion's burly female security guards, until finally we reached her frilly pink bedroom.

"I'll go shopping and get you a pet bed soon, puppy, but for the meantime you can just sleep on a duvet on the floor or something. Now, puppy, your new master has a surprise for you. I've got a bone for you to play with, puppy, but I just need to strap it on first. I'm so excited you're here, puppy, so excited! And look at you with your big eyes and your hard puppy cock - give me a yap if you like the idea of being a slave of a slave."

I yapped at Sapphire and she laughed and beamed at me, then she patted the bed and I hopped up onto it. As I watched her move around the room, she donned her thick pink strapon and a translucent pink teddy that floated as she moved. Her bubble bottom wobbled and her hips wiggled, and her large breasts bounced and jiggled. She had an air of youth that was intoxicating, and it hit me as she got into position, this girl owned me now. I had become the pet-slave of a slave, and for the year of my contract, there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I yipped and yapped as her big pink cock entered me, and she squealed with delight.

"I've decided on a name, want to hear it?" said Sapphire.

I yapped.

"Your new name is Puppet. Know why, puppy?"

I whined.

"Because when Mistress saw you, she recognised something: you have no will of your own to break. Good boy, Puppet, good boy - it takes some slaves decades to make it that far, but we both know you're there already. That means you'll definitely sign on again for life after your year is up, Puppet. Just think, if my owner lets me, I might get to keep you forever and ever and ever... I can't wait to show you off at the clubs and meets, puppy, but first off, let's get you, me and my big pink girl cock properly acquainted...

"Oh you take a big pink girl cock so well, Puppet! Do you know the mansion has three other pet-slaves like you, two boys and one girl, and from the sound of it Mistress wants another to train up from scratch so soon there'll be five of you in all. I train pet-slaves for two of my slave days a week, so I know all about how to make you show yourself off just right and how to use a mix of pleasure and pain to get you eating out of my hand, and elsewhere.

"Do you like my girl cock inside you, Puppet? Good boy! You can take such a nice big girl cock so well, puppy, such a good boy. Do you know why I'm a slave here, puppy? So I can be safe and owned with Mistress while still getting to make males my absolute inferiors. I love being owned by a woman, but I still have some rights as a female slave, and I signed up with Mistress because she and I agree men should have no rights at all.

"There's no way you're only going to be here a year - we can use all the blackmail material from your contract to keep you obedient for those three hundred and sixty-five days, then long before they're over, we'll have convinced you that happiness lies in accepting your inferiority with us. Maybe Mistress will sell you, maybe she'll let me keep you forever - all I can say for certain, Puppet, is I've looked in the eyes of men like you before, and you never, ever leave after your year is up. You're where you need to be..."

*****

The next morning I awoke on the floor of Sapphire's bedroom, my ankle chained to an eye bolt that was fixed securely into the floor. I stretched out as best I could in the pet harness, then I took in my surroundings. We were in a bedroom/cell, with lots of frilly pink furnishings, but also frosted barred windows and a door made of metal bars. Above us a security camera watched, and it hit me that I would not sleep unsurveilled again, nor even clothed.

My master, Sapphire, awoke a while later. She padded around the room naked, fishing through her drawers for a maid's outfit that she would wear for her duties that day, but she did not put it on. She ordered breakfast using a tablet, and it was brought by a stocky male slave a little while later: muesli for Sapphire, and some kind of biscuits and bits of sliced fruit for me. I ate half of mine from a bowl on the floor, and Sapphire fed me the other half.

When we had eaten, she had me take up a display posture, legs spread wide, mitts up, and addressed me.

"I'm basically your god now, puppy, your goddess. Think of me as 'Master Sapphire', if you will, but understand that I have absolute power and you have none. I'm going to lock your dick in a cage, more or less permanently, because I want everyone to see I control it, I own it, and I say when it cums, including on your days 'off', which I know your contract allows for. It will cum, rarely but mind-bendingly well. Cocks should be locked, I really believe that, perhaps even more so than Mistress. Locked until they drip and ache. I'm going to keep your hands mitted, your harness on or have you in a petsuit that means you can only crawl, because to me you are a pet.

"I will treasure you, Puppet. I have so much power that I can take your name and change it, and everyone will listen to me when I tell them how to address you - forget your other name, at least in this building. But never forget I will treasure you. I think men are inferior and I treasure those who think that too, like yourself, and I will train you to serve me in a way that lets you share in some of my superiority, which is what you really want isn't it? Good boy.

"You are not a person, you are a pet, and that is a wonderful thing for a boy like you to be, because it's what you need to be. You will be seen as a pet, displayed as a pet, trained as a pet. You will eat, sleep and be fucked as a pet, and you will bark, beg, roll, fetch and wag your tail as a pet. Sometimes you will live in the mansion's pet basement, sometimes with me, but always you will know you are Puppet, and you belong to Master Sapphire. Now, puppy, you can keep me company while I do my maid duties, then later we'll train you to play some basic games. First, though, I need to shower us - I guess from now on I never shower alone..."

*******

For that first week, Master Sapphire (as she ordered me to think of her) took me everywhere with her on a long leash. I found that every exit from the mansion was locked, every room and corridor surveilled, and I discovered that the female security staff had plenty of incentive to maintain their employment and their discretion, when I was regularly made to eat them out as they took their breaks.

I thought the mansion housed about thirty people - ten security staff, Mistress, and a range of work slaves and pet-slaves that Mistress owned. Down in a basement were even two ponyboys, their slave life consisting of taking Mistress and her guests for shoulder rides or even for cart races around a track, and occasionally being shipped into the countryside somewhere to run free. I never did find out where they managed to do that.

I lived without privacy and without speech. I lived without my hands as well, and Master Sapphire was the one who provided me with meals and water. She doted on me and disciplined me in equal measure, and whenever she introduced me to anyone as "my pet-slave Puppet, isn't he a darling?", I felt the heady mix of pride and humbling that rushed around my body in moments of true slavery.

I did not worry about a career, and I did not worry about what the future might hold. I lived in a world of plenty, known as a slave to some of the world's most powerful women, and I found that pleasing Master Sapphire was enough to let me end each day happy. I went everywhere with her, her companion as she carried out her maid and secretary duties, and often our Mistress would feed me a sweet off her hand for being Sapphire's good puppy, and I would yip happily at the compliment.

******

Another day with Sapphire

"Wake up Puppet! It's time for your breakfast boi!" said Master Sapphire in playful tones.

I stretched out on my dog bed, as far as the chains of my harness would allow, then I blearily opened my eyes and gazed up at my beloved owner. Her curves were beautiful, her short frame was beautiful, her dark brown hair was beautiful, and her total loving ownership of me was most beautiful of all. She peered down at me, her hands on her hips, and I drew in a calming breath as my eyes drank her in and my cock tried to swell in its inescapable steel prison.

I yipped at my Master and she bent down and stroked my hair. She pulled my face to her side and I nuzzled her, then I kissed her soft thigh and she sighed. I kissed her again; more sighs. She turned so that I could kiss her other thigh, then her bottom, then she clicked her fingers and I dropped down and showered her pretty feet with more kisses. She giggled as I worshipped, and I stayed down there until she ordered me to rise. I rarely missed my free-will; my Master Sapphire was a kind god to me.

We were slaves, and we would be locked in our room until someone came to get us. I glanced up at the clock: 08:15, which meant we had forty-five minutes. A few minutes after we awoke, a young black slaveboi, nude except for a pair of bright red frilly panties, brought a metal tray with our breakfasts on it and slid it through the hatch at the bottom of the barred cell door. Master Sapphire got off her bed, walked slowly to the cell-door, then reached through the bars and flicked the slaveboi's chastity cage as he goggled at her nude body. She dismissed him with a wave of her hand.

"Breakfast time, Puppet, eat it all up now, good boi," said Master, then she put my bowl on the floor next to her bed.

It was my usual fare: cut-up blocks of energy and protein bars, bits of sliced fruit, and a few crunchy biscuits shaped like bones, which might actually have been for real dogs. I wolfed it down, and as usual it was actually the savoury biscuits that tasted best. I was beyond blushes for being fed like a dog; I was employed to live as a dog, so I lived well as one. I ate and ate and then licked the bowl clean until I was certain it was spotless.

Master needed longer to eat hers. I crawled to the side of the bed so that I was in touching distance of her, then I yipped at her. She patted her lap and so I sprang up onto the bed and then lay down on my side, with my head resting between her thighs. As a slavegirl, she was usually trusted not to wear a chastity belt, and she could have two orgasms a day if she had behaved well; I looked up at her with questioning eyes and she shook her head.

"Later, Puppet, I want to get off from the integrated vibrator in my new strapon, and I'm going to want to build up to that during the day. You can cum too tonight - I know it's been ten long days for you - but only if you beg really convincingly in the canteen when we all have lunch. And, you know, obviously only if you behave really impeccably during your training," said Master Sapphire.

I really wanted to get her off right then and there, but so much as a kiss to her pussy at that moment would have made her shock my balls until I howled, and then likely flog them. Master Sapphire had a sadistic streak beneath her flirty good-time maid persona, and as her personal human pet I was the one who got to experience her lust for punishment the most often. I shivered a little at the memory of the last time she'd properly punished me, then I resolved to be her good boi for the day.

She washed us, she brushed our teeth, and then she tied my leash to the bars of the cell door so I was out of the way while I watched her get dressed. I knelt in display posture, with my mitts up next to my nipples and my tongue lolling out. Master Sapphire had specific instructions to don a little sailor dress with a short ruffled underskirt, knee-length black socks, and white patent flats. As ordered, she wore no knickers that day, which meant as soon as she moved the tiny skirt caught the air and bounced up to reveal her silky smooth pussy. She may have owned me, but she was still a slave.

My Master Sapphire had degrees in psychology but she preferred a job with a mix of teaching (pet-slaves like me) and personal service; that day would have a little of both. First we would attend Master Sapphire's owner Mistress Dee, and then we would go down to the pet-training area of one of the mansion's basements to sharpen my skills. After we were released from our cell, Master Sapphire led me on my leash through the ornate corridors, and I yipped and yapped happily to every employee, guard and slave we passed, while Master Sapphire dropped curtseys for those who outranked her.

This was her chosen life: at fifty she would be allowed to retire from Mistress Dee's service. We had seen one of the slavebois do so recently, and he had chosen to remain in someone's service. Mistress Dee had given him to a mistress in her fifties, someone she'd had carefully screened for suitability, and the boi had become the woman's second slave, to serve alongside her slave-husband as they all grew old together. He would die a slave.

Master Sapphire seemed wonderfully happy. I went along for the ride, already three or four months through my year-long contract, and truthfully I could not remember a time when I'd been happier. It turned out I didn't need to speak or act human more than a day or two a week to be happy as Master Sapphire's slaveboi, and that was enough for me for the time being. Meanwhile, my bank balance got healthier and healthier, and that meant I had options for my future.

Mistress Dee had Sapphire run around being her secretary as our ultimate owner negotiated a business deal over a call - one with no video, so no one could see Sapphire or I in the background. When Sapphire spilt a tiny drop of coffee over a document, Mistress Dee muted the call, put the girl straight over her knee for twenty hard smacks, then made her stand in the corridor with her skirt pulled up and her nose to the wall for five minutes.

I was put to work under Mistress Dee's desk, licking and sucking her toes to relax her. I had no other purpose, needed to be nowhere else, pined for no other existence. Every part of me focused in on those moments, and Mistress Dee benefitted from that. She was superior, she was female, she was an owner, and she deserved the best I could give her. In fact she was such an experienced owner that she could tell if she wasn't getting peak performance from me, and had whipped and caned me before to motivate me to give her everything I could.

Above me and around me, women with power were getting things done. Master Sapphire listened in on calls and gave out advice based on her behavioural psychology training. I meanwhile had been taken off the leash. Mistress Dee would throw a chewtoy across the big wood-paneled office and I would chase it and return it. One of the other secretary slaves would catch it from Mistress Dee, throw it back, and I would try to leap in my harness to catch it. Then a treat would come out from a desk drawer and I would have to beg my heart out for it.

Everyone there knew me for what I was, deep down: someone's treasure pet. My hairless cock was forever displayed in its chastity cage, evidence of my emasculation, of how I had become a boi instead of a man. From my collar dangled a metal tag with 'Puppet' engraved on it, and I answered to that name alone five days out of seven. Master Sapphire herself never used my human name even when I served her on two feet on our days off: she called me 'sweetie' or 'darling', and I remained her cock-locked property.

In the afternoon, Master Sapphire led me down to one of the mansion's basements. We found another slavegirl there, Miss Silk, a fortysomething white slave with her blonde hair in pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit making her look slutty. With her were two of the mansion's other human-animal residents: an experienced Asian boi named Sniff, and a brand-new flighty 19-year-old boi named Sugarbunny, whose smallish cock was rarely caged and always hard.

Sniff and I lined up either side of Sugarbunny and showed him how to hold display position with our mitts up and legs spread wide. He twitched and shuffled, and Miss Silk called out instructions to him to copy us and do as we did; when Sugarbunny could barely hold himself still for more than a few seconds, Miss Silk got him down on all-fours and streaked his bottom with a savage whip that put the fear into all of us.