Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Rita discovers a side effect that needs help from Hiram…
2.5k words
4.68
10.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram had just spent his load in Rita's pussy and he knew there was no going back now. "For better or worse..." he thought. Kirk and Miriam acted closer than ever so there didn't seem to be a lot of downside to all of this, right?

His arms collapsed and he gently rolled away from her, pulling her with him until she was straddled over him, his dick still inside her, and her head resting on his chest.

As she laid there panting and feeling the involuntary twitches of his member deep inside her Rita wondered why she still felt electrified, so overwhelmed with emotions, and a deep ache in her most secret places? True, Hiram had just ridden her like one of the bulls she had seen so many times at the rodeo and she should have felt like he had used her pussy as a punching bag, but it didn't feel that way at all. It felt live a living thing between her legs. It had a longing and need that she couldn't get rid of. And not just her pussy felt a need to be filled.

With Hiram's throbbing knob deep inside her, that space was momentarily occupied. Her ass, or more specifically her tender, quivering ass-hole, seemed to sense his engorged invader through the thin walls of her vagina and throbbed in need. It was a tiny ring of want that sent shivers along her spine each time she flexed her butt cheeks or felt them spread in anticipation as she wiggled it in the air. She and Hiram had never tried anal but with this emptiness and need creeping over her she made up her mind to investigate that option VERY soon.

The sensations in her vagina and ass were one thing. Her breasts on the other hand were the most pressing and troubling at the moment, and she could not focus her mind on anything else for very long. Her breasts got sore around her time of the month but this feeling she hadn't experienced since she had breastfed her children. A deep ache in the breasts themselves and a sharper throb in her nipples were all too real. In fact as she thought back to her children suckling at her breasts a phantom feeling of "let down" swept across them and was gone just as quickly. "What the hell?" she thought. "If I didn't know better I'd swear my breasts are full of milk! But that's ridiculous. I haven't lactated in well over two decades and now...at my age?" She almost laughed and lay with a smile on her face against Hiram's chest.

However, the longer she lay there, the ache in her breasts worsened. They felt hot, and ridiculously full. Even more full and engorged than she could remember feeling in all the years of feeding their babies. With a start she pushed herself up and sat looking down at her heaving, swaying breasts. She clearly saw blue veins standing out against the creamy white of her skin and her nipples were literally twitching in time with her heartbeat. They were excruciatingly hard, and she watched in fascination and horror as twin drops of milky fluid started to bead up on the tip of each one. Her breath came in ragged hitches as she watched them grow into pearled perfection before gaining enough weight to drop softly onto Hiram's face. One landed on his cheek while another dropped into his parted lips and his eyes shot open in surprise!

Without saying a word he licked his lips, tasting the sweetness against his palette, and smiled up at Rita who looked like she had seen a ghost. Her eyes bulged and she was panting in astonishment. "I'm scared Hiram. What's happening to me?" He slowly sat up in bed with Rita still impaled on his cock. It had been softening, but at the sight of those enormous dripping breasts staring him in the face it sprang back to attention in a heartbeat. He drew her into an embrace and gently whispered, "It's ok. I'm right here. What can I do to make it better?"

"I don't know!" with tears in her eyes she broke their embrace and placed his hands around her breasts. "Feel them! They're massive! They're huge! They feel like they're on fire! AND I'm leaking milk, which wasn't one of the side effects they mentioned! Oooh! Hiram, squeeze them. Massage them. Do SOMETHING! I'm going crazy here."

Hiram grasped her milk filled breasts and began massaging them roughly, squeezing and kneading them with his strong hands. They felt warm to the touch and were so engorged with milk that only a slow trickle of drops cascaded from her red flared nipples. He did his best and worked diligently for over 10 minutes to express the build up of pressure he could see in her bosom. The blue veins across her chest now stood out prominently and lightly throbbed just under her skin. The slow trickle of milk had dryed up to almost nothing at this point and Hiram realized she was simply too engorged, her milk ducts too full to express anything.

"Hiram! You're a milk man! You raise and milk cows, so milk ME Hiram! I'm in real pain here." Rita sobbed in frustration.

"I don't know what to do sweetheart." Hiram said. "It's just too much. I can't massage it out. It's just not coming out. it's too much pressure."

Rita wailed, "Then suck it out! I don't care what you have to do, but do something! The kids aren't here any more to do the job so it's your turn!", and with those words she grabbed a breast and forced a dripping nipple between his lips!

"Suck! Get it in your mouth and suck me dry! You'll figure it out in a few minutes. I just need you to empty me Hiram. Keep trying honey."

Hiram was shocked! The sensation of Rita's nipple and breast forced into his waiting mouth was intoxicating and the first time he tried to suck her breast he got only a taste of her thin watery milk in his mouth. It was sweeter than he had expected and he loved it! When Rita had been breastfeeding each of their children he had been fascinated by the process and loved watching Rita carress and hold them to her breasts but had never had the courage to ask to taste it himself and certainly not straight from the tap, so to speak! Yet, here he was, Rita presenting herself to him on a silver platter to taste the nectar of the gods. He didn't feel like he was getting anywhere with his sucking and the weak stream of milk didn't seem to be helping Rita as she continued to pant and moan throughout his suckling.

He tried to think back to the times when Rita had been having trouble getting one of the newborns to nurse properly...what was the word? Latch! Yeah, she would complain that they wouldn't latch correctly, that they had to learn to get more of the breast into their mouth and press the nipple against their tongue and the roof of their mouth to get more milk. It was worth a try, right? So Hiram opened his mouth wider and drew Rita's breast deeper than he had before and clamped everything between his lips. Her entire aereola, nipple, and a large part of her breast was now in his mouth and he started massaging and pressing it with his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Almost immediately Rita let out a loud satisfying sigh and he felt a strong rush of milk fill his mouth and the back of his throat.

"Oh yes darling! There. That's it. Now you've got the hang of it."

He swallowed it with a gulp and went back to opening and closing his mouth around her breast, massaging and pressing stream after stream into his waiting maw. He kept at it for the next few minutes and Rita slowly mewled and ground her pussy into his rock hard manhood. Hiram could feel her other breast leaking milk down his chest as he drank. He reached up and massaged it, lightly drawing the milk to the nipple and squeezing and tweaking it leisurely, keeping it primed and ready when Rita decided she wanted him to change positions. This was her show and he was here to perform for her however she wanted him to. Soon he could feel her breast softening between his lips. It wasn't a great amount but it was hopefully enough to keep Rita happy and comfortable. He stopped and pulled her right breast from his mouth with an audible pop.

"Do you want me to suckle your other breast, dear?"

Without opening her eyes or slowing the motion of her hips rising and falling gently on his cock, Rita lifted her remaining breast to his mouth. "If you don't, we'll both regret it. The first one's not empty, but it's a start. I don't know what to do Hiram, but yes, finish the job and then we can talk."

Hiram got to work and took the breast Rita was offering and doubled his efforts to drain it with a renewed vigor. Knead, suck, press with the tongue, swallow, repeat. Massage the breast towards the nipple, drain the ducts, tongue, suck, pressure, milk, swallow.

As he continued to fall into a rhythm with his mouth, he felt Rita match his actions with her hips. As he massaged her tit, she would raise her hips slowly along his shaft and then as he suckled and drew her milk into his mouth she would fall into his lap, impaling herself to his balls as he swallowed her gift and the cycle began again. Suck, fuck, swallow, moan, suck, fuck, swallow, oooooh, suck, fuck, swallow, Oohhhhh, suck, fuck, swallow, "harder..." suck, fuck, swallow, "Harder Hiram!" suck(harder)fuck(faster)swallow(hmmmm!)"FUUUUCK!"

Rita tensed and a huge gush of milk filled his mouth as she orgasmed. She bucked and gyrated against his cock and he lost his grip on her breast, it swayed back and forth spraying him with warm milk against his chest.

When Rita's orgasm subsided and she had regained some control over herself she looked into Hiram's face with tears drying against her cheeks.

"Thank you Hiram." she whispered and gently kissed him. "I don't know what comes next but I just feel so overwhelmed and I appreciate how much you've done this morning for me. I'm sorry if I'm acting crazy or made this uncomfortable. I love you. I'm still sore and I want to call the doctor, but I also feel like I'm starving. Maybe we should get dressed and I can make us some breakfast?"

"Whatever you want sweetie, but don't get dressed on my account. If you're as sore as you say you are, just grab your robe and to hell with getting dressed. Who's going to see you anyways? I've got to get out to the barn to milk the heifers but I'll be back in as soon as I can. Take a quick shower and ring the bell to let me know when breakfast's ready." and with that Hiram got out of bed and started throwing on his clothes.

He decided to take his own advice and only put on what was absolutely necessary. It was Saturday after all and no one would see him out here on their secluded little piece of heavenly farm land. Slipping on a pair of socks he grabbed an old pair of overalls and pulled them over his naked hips, slipping the straps over his shoulders, snapping them in place. The feeling of rough denim against his cock kept it at a permanent semi hard-on and his balls felt good slapping against his thighs as he walked out of the bedroom.

He hadn't bothered with a shirt, but grabbed his favorite baseball hat from the peg by the back door. He put on his work boots and headed to the barn. It was a beautiful day, he had just had one of the best morning fuck sessions in he didn't know how many years, and this was just day one! He unlocked the doors to the barn and heard the insistent mooing of his herd in their stalls, impatiently waiting for him to come and hook them up to their milking machines and relieve the tension on their milky udders. Hiram walked to the storage closet at the end of the barn and started up the machines with a loud hum and the fan engines overhead started up as well, drowning out some of the sounds of his herd.

He started walking along the line of stalls, entering the first one and inspecting the heifer's udders and teats for any visible health issues before soaping them liberally with disinfectant and applying a lubricant to each teat that allowed for better grip and suction before attaching the milking machine's metal suction cups to each one. A prolonged "moooooo" sounded from the cow and he watched as the rubber hoses running from the steel tubes to the collection tank flattened and expanded with each suction cycle, pulling and extracting the milk so efficiently.

He could see the white liquid flowing through the tubes in frothy goodness before splashing into the large glass containment tank at the front of the stall. Hiram didn't notice that he stood for a good minute or two watching the milk's journey, lost in thought, licking his lips. After a while he shook his head, clearing his thoughts and continued down the line of stalls, completing the same steps over and over as he had done a thousand times before.

When he got to the fourth heifer he stopped as he knelt by the heavy bag between her back legs. He slid his hand over the tight, warm cow flesh and looked at the thick veins running their courses along her udders. It reminded him of Rita's breasts this morning and his prick started swelling in his overalls. He had loved drinking her milk and fucking her at the same time. It was a primal urge, a primitive desire to not only be buried in her wetness, as close to her as he could be, literally deep inside her, but at the same time drinking her essence from her breasts. Twenty minutes later when he got to the end of the barn and was still thinking about Rita's breasts spraying their milk down his throat, his cock was painfully hard and rubbing against his overalls with each step he took. It tented them like a lewd beacon of arousal to anyone that might wander in. It would take a good hour for the cows to be milked dry and ready to be let out to the pasture so he locked the barn again and started heading back to the house, his rigid prick leading the way.