Hired a Monster Slayer to Slay Me

Story Info
An Elvish bounty hunter is hired to slay a local beast.
2.2k words
4.31
4.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gber1
gber1
82 Followers

He arrived in a tiny desolate village with the bounty parchment in hand. A simple job, slay a juvenile minotaur that was destroying fields of crops and whisking away cattle. Normally he wouldn't bother, but the pay was decent, and it was on the way to a larger job.

A bounty hunter had a thankless job in a largely thankless world. The stereotype was they only asked enough pay for ale to drink, a bed to sleep and a girl to warm the sheets. He couldn't say he was terribly different.

His lifestyle was more survivable with certain assets, armor and a sharpened sword, a potion or two and a spell didn't hurt. The rippled, hairy physique of a young, tan skinned Elf helped him avoid an early end and get interesting offers for alternative payment methods.

He used a book to occupy his time between destinations, and if the road got exceptionally lonely he had books for that as well. Living off what his horse could carry for him often limited his options for personal possessions, but his dirty novels were non-negotiable.

The contract drawer lived a few minutes outside of town, each house a few fields apart. Once his horse's hooves planted him in front of the correct home, his emerald pupils searched for a property owner. "Hello?" He called out, dismounting his ride.

A few moments later, a maiden slunk out of the barn doors, a red and white dress with alternating squares down to her ankles. The pattern reminded him of a picnic blanket. Small white straps on her bare nimble shoulders, farmers tan on her freckled skin. Her ice blue eyes lit up exuberantly. "Oh, you must be here for the minotaur!" She josled her short crimson hair, curls and frazzled split ends distracting him. The freckles under her eyes accentuated her enchanting face.

"Of course, madam. Have any idea where it might be?" He had to maintain some semblance of professionalism, in the face of a small town vixen. Wouldn't want a mob of dirt-eating humans chasing him out of town once her husband caught his gaze.

She closed the distance, her hand wrapped around her dainty waist, her right elbow resting on her left hand, fingers hovering near her lips as she contemplated. "Hmm, good question. I think he was stomping around the western field, but that was quite a while ago."

"Good place to start." His gruffness came off pretty naturally. "Mind if I tie my horse to your barn?"

She smiled brightly. "I assume that's not a euphemism?" Then she approached his horse, brushing the dirt off his snout before he said a word. "I'll take care of it, chief. I'm sure you'll have your hands full pretty soon." She grabbed the horse's harness and led him to a water trough in front of the barn.

He had to stifle a smirk. "Sorry, that came out odd I'll admit."

She wasted no time undoing the clasp on his horse's saddlebag, pulling out the first book in the pile. "'A maiden's lost innocence', that's quite the raunchy title. Does the long road get lonely, Mr. Bounty Hunter?" She was beaming, spoke quickly and inflected teasingly.

He seemed unphased from his demeanor. "My name's Terrand." The caramel Elf towered several inches over her, his frame easily encompassing hers as he closed the distance and snatched the book out of her grasp. "Let's try to stay professional, miss...?"

She stood her ground, confident even in the face of the larger armored and armed man. "My name's Bell. Can't take a little ribbing from little ol' me?" Bell added some drawl to her statement.

Terrand maintained a mutual glare, her gaze saw through his soul it felt like. "Your eyes are quite the weapon when you want them to be."

"Aw, thanks." She put her thin fingers on the book he held. "Mind if I borrow this while you're... busy?"

"I didn't mean that as a compliment." Terrand put the book in her hand. "Just don't ruin any pages." He sounded legitimately concerned about the sanctity of his book.

"Well I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Mr. Terrand." Bell flicked open his novel and took a cursory glance. "I'm just a curious gal." She returned a look at his dull green pupils, noticing a glint of his held back feelings. "Good to know I can rile you up so easily." Bell smirked joyously.

Terrand rolled his eyes and turned toward the western fence. "I always get the rowdy contracts..." Deep down he enjoyed the banter, but it was a dance he had to do half-heartedly to enjoy.

Bell watched his backside while he walked away. "Damn, hubby material, girl..." His buttocks was tight, even if most of it was covered by his chainmail. She noticed she was blushing before the first page of the book was in her mind. The farm girl sat on a stool close to his horse and got lost in the pages.

Terrand took longer than he imagined tracking the beast, but once he caught up with the creature and realized it was in heat, it was easy to manipulate a victory out of the creature. He took the hooves as proof and returned to the farm as the sun began to set.

Bell was unmoved from her spot, several chapters into the book. It wasn't until Terrand was a few feet away, tossing the bloody hooves at her feet that she was able to pull herself out of the pages. "Look at that, good at your job too."

Terrand pushed his long straight locks of black hair behind his ear, blood splattered on his neck and armor. "Flattery won't lower the fee, but dinner will."

Bell snapped his book shut and leaped up with bubbly energy, hopping toward his horse to return his book. "I suppose if you put it like that, I could share my table with your ilk."

"My ilk?" Terrand spit like venom.

"I meant your job, not your people." Bell's playful smirk and mischievous gaze robbed his guard. "Talk like that to me, I'll pay you double."

Terrand wasn't prepared for an adversary like her. "You enjoy being yelled at?"

"Don't tell anyone my secrets." Bell walked past the Elf and toward her humble ranch home, a ploom of smoke rising from the chimney. Terrand turned to watch, and followed a few feet behind her.

Bell's heart was fluttering in her rib cage, banging against her skin, threatening to burst right out. Scenes from Terrand's dirty novel burned into her mind, blood flooding her waist. She looked back at the hulking, bloody figure before stepping onto her wooden porch. Every fiber in her being was second-guessing what was about to happen.

Terrand followed her through the front rickety door, closing it behind him with a loud creak. Bell moved toward the kitchen, leaning over to tend the cauldron boiling on the fireplace. She stirred the cooking stew with a wooden ladle, inhaling the aroma that filled the house. "Did the minotaur pose a challenge?" Her frantic heartbeat needed something to break the ice.

Terrand took off his chainmail and sword, set it against the wall as he quietly contemplated, staring at her front door. He locked the door nonchalantly. "A small challenge." He removed his boots, and walked toward the fireplace, the heavy scent pulling him toward his meal.

Bell stopped stirring the cauldron, and turned ever so slightly. Terrand was leaning toward her a few inches away, his emerald eyes solid like glass. She could smell the minotaur's blood, his sweat, the scent of his caramel skin. "Hungry?" She smiled nervously.

"Finally on the defensive?" It was Terrand's turn to smile at her mischievously.

"The woman's role." Bell's expression slowly retreated to a stone-cold look.

Terrand clutched her chin gently. "Come now, where'd that fiery spirit go?"

Bell swallowed softly. "Must have died with the minotaur." Her ice blue eyes drifted from his gaze, overwhelmed by the emotion she saw.

Terrand pulled her chin toward his til she returned his glare. "I know you want this."

Bell kept her face blank. "Want what?"

She was determined to force him to act, she wanted him to push her, Terrand was convinced. Her energy screamed it out at him, and yet it was harder to execute than the creature he murdered. In a way, her mind game was torturous, and still intoxicating. "Any last words?"

She fought to keep her anxiety and doubt at bay. "Okay, wait." Bell could see him hesitate as she asked that. "I should tell you... I'm not really a girl." She fought back a tear welling in her eye.

Terrand rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "You will be tonight."

Bell's palms instantly started sweating, her skin sparked against his touch. Her head was swimming, lost in his eyes she didn't even realize the Elf picked her up like a baby. He slammed her on the kitchen table and pulled his shirt off with one swift pull from the middle of his back. Bell drank in his hairy abdomen, happy trail from his sternum to his belly button and further down. She hardly noticed the bulge forming in her own dress til his hand was climbing up her thighs.

Terrand removed the space between them, hovering inches above her small figure and capturing her striking eyes once again. "Just gonna lay there and look cute?" His hand went up her thigh to her cock straining in her panties, tickling her sensitive flesh through the wet silk.

Bell let out a tiny squeal, her hands pressed against his hovering chest. The strands of thick black hair tickled her sweaty palms. "It seems to be working."

He took his hands back and spun her around, knocking over anything in his way till Bell was eye level with his happy trail. She gulped while his hands removed his trousers and shoveled out of them. Terrand's pale brown cock flopped and throbbed while he put one hand on the back of her head, and the other on her chin and neck. Bell licked her lips and started collecting saliva instead of swallowing it while Terrand brought it up to her nose. Her tongue came out to guide him, and it gave his crown a hero's welcome.

Bell grabbed the edge of the table with her hands, preparing for the worst as she tasted his member. Her eyes were focused on his sack dangling above, everything else blurry and lost. He pushed the first inch into her lips, tongue swirling around his flesh, soft moan vibrating around him. The next couple inches came, putting his nuts so close to her nostrils she inhaled his musk. Her cock throbbed and dripped, butt squeezing air.

Terrand used her mouth like a cocksleeve, thrusting half of his cock in and out to properly lube himself. Her mouth was burning hot, soft like her underwear, balls resting on her lip once he tested tickling her tonsils. He didn't waste a second savoring her body, suffocating her in cock. Saliva covered every crevice, tongue licked every cell. It was extremely tight but never touched her teeth. After a minute or two, Bell started to choke on his overwhelming size. Terrand stopped for a moment. "Enjoy the taste little girl?"

Bell still couldn't see him past his cock and balls, resting them on her face while she caught her breath. She took one long inhale and he was back inside her mouth, her lips swallowing him again with fervor.

Terrand had her head locked in an iron grip, she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. Confident she had some air, he rutted into her throat with a reckless abandon, letting the sound of her mouth getting fucked fill his ears. He had the perfect view of her throat, watching it bulge with his member when he was balls deep.

His cock was burning hot inside of her throat, battering its way through with no signs of ceasing. She closed her eyes and focused solely on the feeling, his blood pulsing violently inside of her. A shallow nasally breath in between thrusts was all she could manage. Bell was lightheaded, laying on a cloud. Adrenaline was pumping, her cock straining against her dress.

"You're hard while I use your throat." Terrand's balls raked over her nostrils, cock stuffing her mouth full of slobber every pump. "That's so adorable." He fucked her mouth harder, quickening his pace, tunnel vision on his pleasure. "Let's start with dessert."

Bell's nails dug into the table, his hands squeezing her head and throat in a deathgrip, his cock starting to twitch wildly. She could feel it coming, her hands moving to his in a desperate attempt to try to take control. Her slender fingers squeezed his, but his grip didn't relent. At the last moment, he pressed his urethra against the tip of her tongue and came, ropes of cum shooting into her mouth. It filled her lips so fast, falling onto the roof of her mouth. Bell used her tongue to try and stop it from falling down her throat until he emptied all his seed. Then she swallowed greedily, her fingers finally falling away from his. She gasped for air, breathing in his musk as her eyes blanked out on the ceiling.

gber1
gber1
82 Followers