The Triskele Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Of Portals and Permutations!
18.1k words
4.17
5.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Of Portals and Permutations.

1. Stormy Weather!

The Demon Realm sky was purple-black as gigantic storm clouds roiled overhead. The bedroom lit up in a blinding white flash as an enormous bolt of fork lightning seemed to split the sky asunder! Rain hammered against the roof of the villa like bullets against the side of a tank.

"That was scary!" I said, looking up at Tel's naked body, his thighs spread wide as I lay on my belly before him, his glorious manhood arching over his lower abdomen, already hard as iron and glistening from my warm saliva, my tongue having been sliding slowly along its length from the join of his cockstem and ball sac to the very tip of his glans, my tongue stud occasionally stroking the sensitive place where his shaft joins the underside of his cockhead.

"These storms occur every ten rotations or so, little pet," Tel replied, as he now rubbed the broad head of his cock slowly against my wet pouting lips, "they will pass in about a moon. Most demons choose to remain indoors as much as possible until the weather changes, so you and Gyn have chosen a good time for your vacation in the Hu-man Realm."

My Master had bound me in a very simple tie that evening, my wrists secured between my ankles, which were drawn up behind me so my body formed a slight arch on the leather couch upon which I lay face down, my knees sharply bent and my thighs spread apart so my little sexpot was exposed and freely accessible. I wriggled a little in the silk ropes as I flicked my tongue tip gently against the opening in his cockhead, pressing the little point of my tongue into the welling fluid there as he groaned softly, feeling his heartbeat with my tongue tip as his wonderful cock throbbed in time with his strong pulse, now speeding up as I worshipped his cockhead with my skilled tongue and lips.

"Open your mouth wide for your Master, Lindsay," Kara'infer said from behind me, as she adjusted the tension in the cords holding my ankles in place a little, "then rock your lovely little body back and forth!"

Kara had become a regular visitor to the villa in the months following my first Festival of Discipline, as she and Tel reconnected following his centuries long isolation. In addition to joining my Master and me for long nights of pleasure, she and I often played chess together. She had also become one of Tel'estar's strongest allies on the High Council. Yet, despite the growing friendship between us, she had yet to kiss me, or treat me as a lover in any way; she toyed with me for Tel's amusement, and her own, but seemed unable or unwilling to become truly intimate with me.

"Yes, Miss Kara." I said, before the crown of my Master's manhood slid slowly between my lips and part way down my eager throat as I looked up into his eyes with an expression of deep wanton abandon, feeling his cock arch strongly, the head lifting against the roof of my mouth. I felt a delicious pressure in my boobies as I used my stomach and thigh muscles to slowly rock myself as Kara had instructed, which waxed and waned as my Master's wonderful cockhead moved up and down in the soft grip of my throat, saliva beginning to drool from my wide open mouth as I worked my restrained body back and forth.

"The tension in her bonds is correct now, my lord." Kara said to Tel. "Shall I proceed?"

"Please do so, my lady." my Master replied, a surge of delight rippling through my pussy at both his loving smile and the soft groan in his voice.

I heard Kara'infer approach the back of the couch, then the centre of the leather pad between my thighs vibrated a little, before I heard the soft sound of leather rubbing against leather as she slid it backwards and out of the couch. Almost immediately, she slid a replacement section into the couch, the broad slippery head of a pleasure stone dildo now pressing against my swollen sex lips. Kara's fingers stroked and plumped my inner labia as I moaned softly on Tel's cockshaft, then spread them apart around the crown of the phallus, the highly polished bulb stretching me out inside as she now pushed the couch section fully into place, half of the thickly ribbed crystal shaft now gripped by my pussy. I groaned softly as I began to rock my body again, my lips gloving my Master's shaft as I rolled myself forwards onto my breasts, my rock hard nipples rubbing against the heavy grain of the leather beneath me, the thick stem of the dildo stretching the little entrance to my belly wide as my body then pivoted backwards, my squeals of pleasure muffled by my Master's cock in my mouth, a delicious rippling, throbbing filling my love funnel as the large pulsing head plunged deep inside my vagina.

"Work your body harder, little imp!" Kara said from behind me. "Push out that lovely tongue and take his cockplum as deep in your throat as you can."

I grunted with the effort as I arched my back, tightened my bottom and vigorously extended my thigh muscles so that my lips slid all the way down my Master's glorious cockstem, my tongue tip wriggling against the skin of his ballocks, the pressure on my breasts deliciously intense. My body then rolled backwards, my sex lips stretching wide as my pussy slid fully down the long curved shaft of the knurled dildo to its base. An incredibly strong pulse of pleasure surged through my vaginal walls as Kara gripped my ankle to hold my trussed up body in place for a moment, before I rolled forwards onto my hard curving belly, my nostrils snorting as the waves of delight ebbed away.

I held the equilibrium position for only a moment before I rocked my body forwards again, Tel's cock arching hard as his cockhead plunged into the soft constriction of my throat, my tongue flattening against his ball sac before I rolled backwards again so my hot slippery love funnel engulfed the long phallus, the burst of pleasure deep inside my belly making my body clamp tight around the polished stone as my deep moans of pleasure sent vibrations through the flesh of the throbbing cockshaft of my Master.

The beautiful She-infer now stepped to the side, her skin beginning to glow softly as she watched me, my bottom and thigh muscles flexing and contracting strongly as I rolled my trussed-up body forwards to take Tel's strongly throbbing cockplum as deep in my throat as I could, my tongue curling between his heavy balls to make him almost moan with pleasure, my nipples like cherry stones pressing into my flattened boobies, before I rocked myself back hard onto the long thick crystal phallus, my snorts and grunts of effort becoming long squeals of ecstasy as my pleasure sheath sleeved it all the way to the base for a moment, before the polished pleasure stone slid from within me as my body returned to the equilibrium position once more, staring deeply into my wonderful Master's eyes as my heart swelled with joy in my bosom. He smiled tenderly at me as my mouth stretched wide around the full girth of his manhood, his glans gripped softly deep in my throat as I squeezed my lips tight around the base of his thick cockstem, his shaft curving so strongly in my throat now, my body rocking back and forth faster, the pleasure intensifying, swelling in my belly as the vibrations and pulses from the dildo grew stronger and stronger each time it plunged deep into my pussy.

Tel now gently gripped my shoulders then softly pressed me backwards, the pleasure toy now radiating wave after wave of searing pleasure through my love funnel, my mouth tightening and relaxing around his cockstem as I breathed harder and faster. He held my gaze as I looked up at him, his love for me so clear as the rapture of bliss in my heart became the focus of my delight rather than my deepening pleasure, now swelling to orgasm in my drum tight little belly. Holding me in place as my eyes widened, my gasps for breath becoming long soulful moans of helpless ecstasy, he now shifted his lower body backwards so his cock slipped from my lips before he simply said:

"Come for me, my precious one."

My eyes closed, my mouth open wide, my lungs ached now as I screamed his name over and over, the transcendance of my love for him delivering me to a incredible, prolonged, almost agonising climax, my body's hot juices splashing onto the leather beneath my belly. I finally opened my eyes, gasping as the afterpleasure rippled through me, to see him looking down at me, smiling. I smiled back, then looked down at his still rigid manhood, his cockplum bobbing slowly, then looked back up at him, slowly beckoning the glans of his wonderful erection to my mouth with a curling movement of my tongue.

"The bond between you both..." Kara'infer said softly, as my Master's cockhead slid slowly into my mouth, my tongue stud wriggling against the underside of his shaft as he gently pushed the crown of his manhood down my throat, "...is far stronger than just that of master and slave. It is almost as if you are melded, somehow."

Kara was more correct than she realised; as my time with Tel'estar had become years rather than months, and having long since reconciled my dual nature as both Hu-man girl and Pleasure imp, I had finally realised that although the Pleasure imp was melded with my beloved Gyn, the hu-man girl loved the High estar of the Demon Realm, and had loved him since the moment we first met. Only the conflict within me at that time had prevented me from understanding why I surrendered myself so completely to Tel's ownership while at the same time being mated with his sister.

My Master's hands now gently pressed against the sides of my head, his cock beginning to slide in and out of my lips as he took my mouth with slow thrusts, his rhythm allowing me to breathe easily as his swollen glans pumped in and out of my relaxed and willing throat. I compressed my lips around his cockshaft, soft snorts coming from my nose as I began to suck in long, strong pulses, his ballocks now pressed against my chin as I brought him on. Releasing my head, he now grinned at me wickedly as he pinched my nostrils shut with his right hand, making me suck even harder on his full length as I drew air into my lungs past the broad crown of his manhood, the fingertips of his left hand caressing my cheek lovingly until he closed his eyes and sighed deeply as his cockstem began to pump, strongly but slowly, his warm thick fluid trickling, rather than splashing into my throat as I swallowed on his pulsing cockplum, over and over.

Lying across my master's lap as we rested for a moment, my eyes closed, arms stretched out in front of me so my nipples pressed against the soft fur of the bed cover, I sighed happily as his fingertips traced patterns on the curves of my bottom. The rim of his champagne glass occasionally pressed softly between my slightly open lips for me to sip from it. Now and then I wriggled my ass so my hip rubbed against the curving shaft of his erect manhood. He slipped the glass into my hand and I held it still as he refilled it, then a delicious berry from a dish next to the cooling bucket was slowly pushed into my mouth before he took the glass back. I really am in paradise, I thought to myself as I compressed the round fruit between my teeth until it burst, cool sweet juice spraying my tongue...

"Tel, I have a somewhat...unusual request to make of you and your darling pet." Kara'infer said quietly.

I had almost forgotten that the beautiful naked She-infer was sitting on the couch. My eyes opened as my master's fingers stopped caressing my upturned bum. I now lifted my head to look at our guest, listening intently.

"Oh?" Tel replied, as he slipped his hand between my thighs and spread them a little further apart. "What would you regard as an 'unusual' request, my lady Kara?"

"I would like to watch you simply take Lindsay." she answered, simply. "Please."

My master's thumbtip was gently rubbing my pleasure pearl, sweet darts of delight rippling through my hot wet little love sheath, his fingertips gently spreading my lovelips apart. I moaned wantonly despite my reticence. Tel and I had by now spent many exciting evenings in erotic play with Kara'infer, but now she finally wished to be a participant, albeit a passive one, in our intimacy! Tel's fingers slid inside my pussy as his thumb circled almost idly against my protruding nubbin, my most sensitive flesh squeezed between the bosses of my tiny barbell piercing. My bottom lifted reflexively as my vaginal walls squeezed on his fingers, spasms of delight accompanying each contraction. I knew that he was considering her request. I also knew that whatever Tel'estar decided, I would submit to his will without question. I am his slave, I thought to myself, and he is my Master.

"My little pet may be reluctant to let her master...take her while you watch, my lady." Tel said to Kara quietly. "Her obedience is voluntary, as you are well aware."

Crossing my ankles, I rolled over on Tel's lap. My arms still outstretched, my wrists now crossed, I bent my knees and lifted onto my toes, arching my body seductively as I gazed into his eyes with all the adoration and desire I felt for him.

"I await my Master's command." I whispered in a breathy gasp!

Tel'estar's hands slid beneath my back and bottom as he lifted me as if I were weightless, turning me to face him, smiling at me. Opening my legs wide as he drew me closer to him, both his hands now gripping my bum cheeks and spreading them, I arched my back to press my bosom to his magnificent chest, rubbing my rock hard nipples against his warm silky skin as the crown of his glorious manhood nuzzled my swollen pouting pussy lips. He held me suspended above his rigid cock for a long moment as we kissed, my desire burning hotter and hotter within me, the cauldron of pleasure in my taut little belly beginning to simmer anew as I writhed slowly against him, my sexpot suckering to the broad bulb of his cock as my love button pressed and rubbed against his softly throbbing glans.

Kara now sat on the floor at the foot of the bed, watching as my master now slowly lowered my hips to take me onto his lap, my sex lips stretching around the shaft of his long thick manhood as they gloved his cock all the way to his pubis, my legs wrapping loosely around his waist as I moaned with pleasure and I began to squeeze and relax my love funnel on Tel's steel hard erection. Waves of pleasure rippled through my vaginal walls as my master rocked us slowly back and forwards, his arching cockstem pressing moving deliciously inside my belly as the pleasure simmering within me slowly began to boil over.

Tel now lowered me to the fur as my legs tightened around his waist, my ankles crossed, as his body covered mine. My arms slipped around his upper body, his thrusts gaining force as his glans began to plunge deep into my convulsing belly, his cockshaft pistoning in and out of the slippery grip of my love sheath. Whenever we surrendered to our mutual passion in this way, my entire body embracing and squeezing tight on my Master, my orgasms were deep, sustained and exhausting. But now I suddenly screamed aloud as my vagina clamped almost painfully tight on the full length of Tel's throbbing cock, then began to squeeze and relax in an intense, powerful rhythm of pleasure, my climax radiating in wave after wave of ecstasy from deep in my belly throughout my body. My Master groaned in delight as his cockflesh was massaged by my muscular pleasure funnel to a pumping climax that filled my convulsing vagina with his wonderful hot gift before it began to flow from within me, my body quivering as my orgasm slowly faded. My Master kissed me tenderly as tears of joy ran down my cheeks, pausing to look lovingly into my eyes before kissing me again.

"Thank you for sharing that moment of intimacy with me." Kara'infer now said quietly. "My question has been answered, I believe."

"What question, Kara?" Tel and I asked in unison, as we looked over to where she knelt at the side of the bed.

"If any other She-demon can match the ecstasy that the Pleasure imp gives to her Master." she responded, grinning. "I very much doubt it!"

I wriggled from under Tel and slid off the bed, and held out my hand to her.

"She-demons may also receive the ecstasy the Pleasure imp gives...Kara..." I replied.

She looked at me for a moment, then smiled and reached out to me. I drew her onto the warm thick fur to kneel in front of me, kissing her slowly and softly as we embraced. My Master sat back and poured himself some more champagne as he now watched as Kara and I at last became more than just mistress and slave to each other.

My cheek rested on my master's chest, his arms around me. Kara's entire body glowed with her satisfaction as she slept soundly. I wriggled myself upwards until my mouth brushed my master's lips, then kissed him very softly.

"Is something troubling you, Lindsay?" Tel whispered, before kissing me back lightly.

"Master, is it possible that my need to please you could also make me need to obey you?" I whispered back. "I'm finding it increasingly difficult to decide for myself whether or not to do as you ask me."

"I take it this has something to do with Kara's request tonight?" he replied very quietly.

"Yes." I answered softly, then kissed him again. "I didn't really decide for myself to submit, I experienced an overwhelming compulsion to do as you wished. And I think that's why my climax was so strong, too, because I felt so much like a slave by complying."

"Interesting." he replied, then kissed me again. "That does seem to conform with what I have learnt about the master and slave bond from Tr'skel recently."

"So," I whispered sharply, "You're discussing our relationship with Uncle behind my back?"

"Not exactly." he whispered back, squeezing me against him a little tighter, a stifled moan of pleasure barely escaping my lips. "I wish to be the best master to my little pet that I can possibly be, so naturally I consulted the only expert on the subject remaining in the Demon Realm."

"Oh, I see, Master." I replied, my sex lips beginning to swell as my interest grew. "So what had Tr'skel to tell you about obedience and our bond?"

"As you may have noticed for yourself," Tel began, "the High Lord of Discipline is extremely uncomfortable discussing his role as the Demon Realm's slave trainer in times past. But he did make reference to several training aphorisms, one of which I believe explains how you are feeling, my little pet."

I did indeed understand Tr'skel's guilt where the training of slaves was concerned. "He was in an impossible position, Master, or so I feel." I whispered softly. "How could the High Lord of Discipline refuse to carry out his duty?"

"Your empathy with others is truly remarkable, Lindsay." Tel replied, then kissed me deeply, slowly and passionately until I began to writhe with arousal in his embrace. I somehow managed to remember our conversation, however!

"So, you were saying, about training aphorisms, Master?" I asked, a breathy gasp in my voice.

"Yes, of course." he replied, making me smile at the idea that I might have actually distracted him. "Earn a She-slave's helpless devotion and obedience shall become a need in her."

"So I'm becoming more...servile due to our Master and slave bond?" I inquired, my sex lips beginning to throb pleasurably at the thought!

"Well, you said as much a moment ago, my little pet." Tel replied. "However, despite the deepening bond between us, I have never considered you as my property. You have always been free to choose, and quite frankly I am reluctant to take your freedom from you, even if offered as a gift!"

"Tel," I said, looking deeply into his eyes, "I have told you many times that you are the finest man I have ever known. I am only willing to give you my freedom because I know deep inside me that I can trust you completely with it. You are truly my Master."