Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm sorry, sir, you're right," I said. "What...what can I do to keep you happy?" I tried to sound innocent, but I was pretty sure I knew the answer to this question.

Juan chuckled a little. "Lean your head back," he said simply. I obeyed, leaning my head back and looking up at him. He took a step toward me and placed the full length of his cock across my face. It was as long as my head, and I felt his balls resting on my chin.

"Yes," Juan said with a laugh. "Do you see now, this is where sissy boys like you belong?"

I swallowed nervously and looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling the warmth of his erection against my face and seeing his muscular body towering over me. Then I nodded and heard myself saying, "Yes, sir."

"Good," he said. "Now open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

I did. He placed his balls on my tongue, and I lapped at them gently, inhaling his sweaty, masculine scent. A moan escaped me.

Juan laughed again. "Listen to your sissy husband," he said to Daisy. "He likes it."

I heard the slobbering sound of Daisy removing a cock from her mouth, then heard her giggling. "Oh my god, sweetie, it's so hot seeing these men turn my pathetic cuck husband into a total cocksucking sissy," she said.

This made me moan again and I started sucking Juan's balls more eagerly. "Good boy," he said. "You want to suck my cock, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I whimpered.

"You're going to get it ready for me to stick inside your slut wife, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

With that, he took his balls from my mouth and dragged his cock down my face until he could slide the head between my lips. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I just did what came naturally, tonguing the head and sucking it enthusiastically.

I was vaguely aware that on the couch, Anton was removing himself from Daisy's pussy so that Maceo could have a turn. They switched places, and soon Maceo was fucking Daisy while she went back and forth sucking Anton and Brad's cocks. But I was mostly focused on sucking Juan's big, powerful dick, trying to get more and more of it down my throat.

"Oh my god, good job, baby, keep sucking that dick like a good boy," Daisy moaned encouragingly. "You like eating Brad's cum from my pussy so much, maybe now you'll get to try some straight from the source!"

I moaned and had to stop stroking myself to keep from cumming then and there. Juan took my head in his big hands and began fucking my face, making me choke and gag on his cock. I couldn't believe how much I loved it.

After a little while of this, Juan pulled his cock from my lips and slapped my face a few times with it. "Time to fuck your wife with this, sissy boy," he said and stepped over to the couch.

Maceo willingly pulled out of my wife's pussy, slapping her ass as he did. Juan sat down on the couch and motioned for Daisy to ride him. She happy straddled his big dick and slid down on it easily. I watched as Juan's hands squeezed her tits, then slid down her body to grab her ass and bounce it up and down on his cock. Meanwhile, Brad moved around to the back of the couch and continued feeding her his dick.

Maceo and Anton both approached me, and now I was presented with two big dicks to play with. I took one in each hand and stroked them, looking up at them and smiling. I felt completely humiliated, but I was starting to realize that I had always been meant to suck real men's cocks for them.

I licked the length of Anton's cock, then Maceo's, then started going back and forth bobbing my head on each one while stroking the other. I smiled up at them, feeling like a cocksucking pro already.

I glanced over at Daisy. Juan was thrusting into her vigorously while Brad had his hand wrapped around her throat, grinning down at her as he slapped her face with his cock. From the sounds she was making, I think she was having an orgasm.

Then my attention went back to Maceo and Anton as they both pulled their cocks away from me, making me whimper a little. They were both looking down at me hungrily, stroking themselves and smirking. Maceo looked around and found a nearby chair to sit in, then said, "Crawl between my legs on your hands and knees, sissy."

Being ordered around like this made my hard-on twitch, and I obediently crawled between Maceo's legs and began sucking his balls without even needing to be told to. I was enjoying myself for a few seconds and began licking up the length of Maceo's shaft when I suddenly felt Anton behind me pulling my swimsuit down. I looked behind me and saw him grabbing my ass and rubbing his thumb against my hole.

"Whoa, hey," I said, suddenly scared.

Maceo and Anton laughed. "Do not worry," Anton said. "This is just what all good sissy boys do."

As he said this, his thumb slid inside me, and I have to admit, it actually felt kind of good. But then I saw him rest his thick cock on my butt and got scared again. "I...I don't know, sir," I said. "I don't think I can take it."

Maceo pet my head with his strong hand and presented his cock to me, tapping my face with it. "Shh, it's okay. Anton will be very gentle with you," he said. Instinctively, I popped the head of his cock between my lips. "There you go, good boy. Just relax and focus on sucking the nice big dick in front of you."

I let out a moan and slid Maceo's cock down my throat. I was still nervous, but I heard Daisy moaning from the couch and saying, "Oh god, baby, I promise it's going to feel so good having a big hard cock inside you!"

So there I was, sucking off Maceo while Anton tapped my hole with the tip of his cock, then very slowly pressed it inside me. I felt a sharp pain and had to take Maceo's dick from my mouth, crying out. "Shhh," Maceo said, pressing my face against his crotch. I inhaled his scent and tried to focus on sucking his balls.

"Nnnnggghhh," I groaned as Anton pushed deeper and deeper inside me.

"So fucking tight," Anton whispered, holding me firmly by my slim waist. I felt him pushing deeper and deeper until he said, "There you go, such a good boy. I'm all the way inside you now."

"Mmmm," I whimpered. He just kept his cock inside me for a minute while I felt my body adjusting to him. "I feel so...full," I said.

Maceo and Anton laughed, knowing I was now hooked on cock. Anton slowly slid out and back in, making me moan. Maceo gripped the back of my head and made me look up at him. "You like it, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes, sir," I said honestly.

"I told you we would teach you some things," he said, then brought my head back to his cock.

Anton and Maceo began fucking me from both ends, gradually picking up the pace until I felt like a real-life fuckdoll. I looked over and saw that Brad now had Daisy's legs spread and was taking his turn fucking her hard as she lay back on the couch and Juan fed her his cock. I smiled to myself, happy that my wife and I were both in heaven getting spit roasted by muscular studs.

After a while, Daisy took Juan's cock out of her mouth and cried out, "Oh god, Brad, yes, your dick feels so good, you're making me cum, fuck me fuck me fuck me!!"

I looked over as Juan smiled and stepped aside, allowing Brad to lean down and suck on Daisy's tits as he fucked her harder to what must have been her third or fourth orgasm. Juan walked over to me. The three men looked at each other and smiled. Anton slapped my ass and pulled out of me, making me whimper.

"No, please don't stop, sir, keep fucking me," I begged.

They laughed and Juan stepped behind me and slammed his cock into me. "Don't worry, sissy boy, each of us will take a turn just like we did with your pretty wife."

I smiled, feeling my hard cock bouncing against my stomach while I got pounded. Juan fucked me like that for a few minutes, then pulled out and gave Maceo a turn.

On the couch, Daisy began begging Brad to cum inside her. Even after getting fucked by three big, muscular black men, I saw that Brad still owned her pussy as he thrust his perfect cock in and out of her, preparing to plant his seed in her unprotected pussy. My own dick twitched thinking about what it would feel like to get fucked by him.

Seeing that things were starting to wrap up, Maceo slapped my ass and pulled out of me. "Get on your knees, sissy boy," he said to me.

A little disappointed that my tight hole was no longer getting stuffed with cock, I nevertheless obeyed. I knelt on the floor as the three men formed a circle around me.

"We can't cum in your slut wife, so we will have to find somewhere else to shoot our loads," Anton said, grinning down at me and stroking himself.

I smiled up at them and stuck my tongue out. "Oh god, yes, the three of you can paint my face with your cum and I'll swallow as much as I can like a good little sissy boy," I moaned, stroking myself.

The men laughed and jerked their dicks at my waiting, eager face. I heard Brad's familiar groan as he pumped his load into my wife. A few seconds later, Juan's cum was spraying across my face, then Anton's, then Maceo's. They shot massive loads, and I felt their cum dripping all down my face. I heard Daisy giggling as I tried to lick up as much as I could, and my own load dribbled onto the floor.


12