Hired Gun Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I?" he asked gently. She nodded and bit her lip. With the utmost care, he slowly entered her hot pussy. She gasped at the full feeling of the well-endowed human. She groaned and grunted as their hips rocked against each other. Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, their fingers gripping to each other's backs. Troy slightly quickened his pace.

"Faster," the rabbit said, breaking the kiss. "Faster," she pleaded. They furiously bucked their hips. Troy wanted to wait until she came first, but Piper was doing the same.

"It's okay, let yourself go, I'm right here," he said. Those words were the last straw. Piper groaned loudly and long as she came. Troy shot his hot load into her waiting pussy. She sighed deeply and massaged his back as he lay on top of her. Her legs were entwined around his buttocks, and his softening penis still was nestled in her hot, sticky cunt.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me...to this ship, to all of us," Piper said softly. Troy kissed her forehead and pulled out.

"I need to shower up," he said softly.

"Hey Troy?" Piper said as he was finishing putting on his clothes.

"Yeah."

"Just because we're equals...doesn't mean we can't still get kinky every now and then," Piper said.

Troy chuckled "I'm know I'm bound to be tied up in one of your plans sooner or later."

12