Hired Gun Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Audra said.

"No, no, you didn't startle me. I was just very excited to see an increase in maneuvering thruster efficiency."

"Right. Anyway, are you busy?" she asked as she sat in the chair next to him.

"Well, I have watch on the bridge, but not much is going on. What's up Audra?"

"Sounds like a lonely chore," Audra said seductively as she let her knee bump into his.

"And kind of boring," he added.

"Troy...on Ryziak Four, you saved me."

"All I did was shout for you to run, and you did. Fast thinking, fast feet."

"I left you alone to suffer," she said as tears welled in her beautiful, violet eyes.

"Now, come on Audra, don't get upset," Troy said with open arms. She embraced him and cried into his shoulder.

"The things they did to you...it should have been me."

"Have you ever been through STAR classes?"

"What's that?" she asked with a sniffle.

"Survival, Torture Acclimation and Resistance. All pilots in our military go through the course, because we're valuable prisoners. We know tactics, formations, shield frequencies, all sorts of shit that we can't afford to divulge. So, the military puts us through a month of hellish training to learn to live off of bugs, to take beatings and various torture devices; even resisting psychological warfare. I didn't tell them a damned thing, Audra. If they took you, would you have been able to handle it?"

"I don't know..." she said, still leaking tears on his shirt.

"Well, I'm not glad it happened, but I'd much rather lose a limb than see you suffer a scratch."

"Don't say something like that!"

"I told the captain, what happened wasn't her fault. I'm telling you the same thing."

Audra began taking off Troy's shirt.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I want to see...I want to see what we couldn't heal. I want to see what you are bearing for us." Troy was about to say something, but she put her finger to his lips to quiet him. "Just...let me." She continued to take off his shirt and made a pained grimace when she saw the damage his body took. She had seen it in the infirmary, but seeing him in the chair as she sat on his lap, she wanted to take all his pain away.

Audra kissed his shoulder blade where a burn mark from a hot iron left a scar. He winced slightly, for it was still tender. She slid off his lap and got to her knees. The skunk girl began to unbuckle his belt.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I can't take your pain, but I can give you pleasure," she said.

"I'm on duty, Audra!"

"So am I..." she said as she kissed his bruised knee.

"So am I..." Elizabeth said as she walked in the room. Audra froze in fear, but when Elizabeth started to slip out of her shoes and unbutton her shirt, the skunk looked up at Troy, smiled and continued to lick his knee.

"This is not the time nor the place. If you want to wait until after my shift, I'll..." Troy began, but Elizabeth kissed his lips to shut him up. Audra was peeling down his underwear, exposing his large cock.

"Oh my, Troy. I saw it when I treated you, but...not this big," Elizabeth said as she reached down and stroked his cock.

"Share," Audra scolded Elizabeth. She grabbed the base of his dick while Elizabeth gripped the top, and their separate hand movements drove Troy insane.

"No, no, no, this isn't right, not on the bridge!"

"Relax, soldier. We'll clean every little drop up," Elizabeth said. "Won't we, Audra?"

Audra got between Troy's legs and started to lick his shaft. With a head movement, she invited Elizabeth to join her down there. Soon, both girls were meeting their tongues together with Troy's shaft in between.

Troy closed his eyes and groaned. He opened his hands and closed them in fists several times, and squirmed as the girls made out through his dick. They snaked their way up until they met at his tip. The sensitive tip was being rapidly assaulted from their tongues while fingers and hands still played with the rest of his shaft.

"Ungh, oh, oh, oh," Troy grunted, squirming in his seat. The girls used their free hands to lightly restrain their "captive" as they interrogated his cock. It was more than Troy could take, and he shot his hot, salty load in both their mouths, earning satisfied groans from the two women. They made sure not a drop was left on him, and left him to his duties.

Troy straightened up as best as he could, when Ember walked in.

"Geez, Troy, you look like shit. Get some rest. Maybe go see one of the girls to blow off some steam."

"But Captain..."

"No buts; unless they're the type attached to this crew. Go have some fun, Troy."

"But..."

"Dismissed."

12